Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed (14788 Views)

Londoners: Where You At? / Jamming Spot For Londoners/uk Peeps - All Slangs Are Allowed / Nigerian Pidgin Internet Slangs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 6:20am On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane:

I have friends who are born and bred londoners. I guess we don't speak hood because we live in posher areas. tongue

Many london boys try to speak normal english but still fail.
People who speak slang in the street speak the same at home because that is their 'english'.

I know people who speak normal english CAN speak in slang just to get down to their hood mate's level but people who speak slang CAN'T speak normal english.

They may know how to type normal english but it always fails them when spoken.

I don't really hang out with people that speak slang.

lol you think uve got it all figured out but trust me you dont

I speak slang outside in the streets when im london, when Im at work I speak normal english,at home I speak normal english with my parents and sometimes pidgin when my parents dont want their english friends to know what they are saying so that blows your theory out the window already,

when Im at uni I speak normal english or slang depending on where the person is from ,every black person from the UK in my uni speaks slang not even just london, even people from manchester birmingham nottingham leicester liverpool bristol all speak slang as well,

thats why almost all the UK black people in my uni hang out together because we all speak that slang not even just london, so how do all these people from london who speak in slang almost all the time go to university and mingle with the educated if they are not able to speak 'proper english'?

And since people who speak normal english 'CAN' speak in slang to get down to their hood mate's level please feel free to display your london slang on here so you can get down to my level as it is the londoner thread lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

yh truss g i see dem man r hatin on sum nxt level g lol

Yo g, i don't know y you're wasting your time on people whose IQs combined is less than 20 lol. dem mans can speak and type in pidgin but wen the next man speaks his own broken form of english, then it becomes a prob with dem stil cah dey can't relate to it. Nas said it best, when he said; "people hate on what dey don't understand and critique what they can't conquer."

fam, u need to stop replying dem n just ignore dem, it's not worth it. dem ones there are just morbidly obese hillbillies, their mums should have swallowed them and flushed dem out with morning after pills, trust lol.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
soz g i was distracted by the other comments still lol, yeh giggs been in pen for a while still, but i dont think giggs can come back on this music ting doe coz he went kinda dead be4 he went pen still, I think J-Spades from Mashtown is locking dis uk rap ting rite now, truss me you need to know bout dem botswana gal dem fam they are the ones fam, theyre faces are buttaz but the back offs are on sum nxt levels lol, cant wait to go back to uni dis semester for them lol,

i think the ceremony was kinda dead g lol, thought dem man were gona be doin sum nutz tings fam but dem man kept it basic compared to bejing fam, man was jus scoping da athlete gyal dems backoff more time g lol, der was bare next countries ive neva even heard of before g, wat did u think of it g?

yeh dizzee did his ting still fam lol, dizzee shud neva have left grime boi he was locking da grime ting back in da day still dnt kno y he left fam

giggs dont really need da rap ting to get p'z doe, dem mans make bare p'z from da road ting and he's got bare youngaz doin his dirty work, truss. his younga brudda, spender is a don stil. my man moves major n man was bentley from da road ting before he went pen as well stil lol. mashtown has been on dis rap ting for time but dem mans aint even got signed yet lol. marga, hypo, and joe black were decent bac in da day but dem mans r boring now, dat road ting get boring after a while stil lol. dem mans need to go commercial n do wat wretch32 did stil. do u know big chess from peckham?

bout their faces being buttz loooooool. oi, fvck da face g, mans beating dat as long as the back off is massive, truss. mans gnna cover da face wit a pillow n beat loooooool. man needs to start hunting dem botswana tings there g, i aint met no chic from dem sides stil.

the ceremony was rubbish stil lol. but man made up for that wit a couple of eye candys n dat lol. team GB was kinda hyped doe lol. dem mans look like dey copped their garmz n crepz from JD stil, waste men loooooooooooooooool.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 6:47am On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex:

Yo g, i don't know you're wasting your time on people whose IQs combined is less 20 lol. dem mans can speak and type in pidgin but wen the next man speaks his own broken form of english, then it becomes a prob with dem stil cah dey can't relate to it. Nas said it best, when he said; "people hate on what dey don't understand and critique what they can't conquer."

fam, u need to stop replying dem n just ignore dem, it's not worth it. dem ones there are just morbidly obese hillbilly, their mums should have swallowed them and flushed dem out with morning after pills, trust lol.

lool yeh truss g i aint gna reply dem on dem nonesense kinda ting again, mans jus waiting for kandikaane to talk some london slang on ere g since she said people who dont speak slang can speak slang to get down to their hood friends levels, mans gona catch bare joke from dat g lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex:

Yo g, i don't know you're wasting your time on people whose IQs combined is less 20 lol. dem mans can speak and type in pidgin but wen the next man speaks his own broken form of english, then it becomes a prob with dem stil cah dey can't relate to it. Nas said it best, when he said; "people hate on what dey don't understand and critique what they can't conquer."

fam, u need to stop replying dem n just ignore dem, it's not worth it. dem ones there are just morbidly obese hillbilly, their mums should have swallowed them and flushed dem out with morning after pills, trust lol.

[size=16pt]Shut da phuck up, your other alter ego is speaking!![/size] grin

@Mrnaijauk, I have you guys figured out. I have studied you and what I have written is true. wink
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
lool yeh truss g i aint gna reply dem on dem nonesense kinda ting again, mans jus waiting for kandikaane to talk some london slang on ere g since she said people who dont speak slang can speak slang to get down to their hood friends levels, mans gona catch bare joke from dat g lol

looool. datz gnna sound bare weird stil lol. mans just here inhaling n exhaling d likkle zoobie my boy left in my yard yesterday g their posts is just bare jokes stil lol.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

shymmex:

giggs dont really need da rap ting to get p'z doe, dem mans make bare p'z from da road ting and he's got bare youngaz doin his dirty work, truss. his younga brudda, spender is a don stil. my man moves major n man was bentley from da road ting before he went pen as well stil lol. mashtown has been on dis rap ting for time but dem mans aint even got signed yet lol. marga, hypo, and joe black were decent bac in da day but dem mans r boring now, dat road ting get boring after a while stil lol. dem mans need to go commercial n do wat wretch32 did stil. do u know big chess from peckham?

bout their faces being buttz loooooool. oi, fvck da face g, mans beating dat as long as the back off is massive, truss. mans gnna cover da face wit a pillow n beat loooooool. man needs to start hunting dem botswana tings there g, i aint met no chic from dem sides stil.

the ceremony was rubbish stil lol. but man made up for that wit a couple of eye candys n dat lol. team GB was kinda hyped doe lol. dem mans look like dey copped their garmz n crepz from JD stil, waste men loooooooooooooooool.

shymmex:

Yo g, i don't know y you're wasting your time on people whose IQs combined is less than 20 lol. dem mans can speak and type in pidgin but wen the next man speaks his own broken form of english, then it becomes a prob with dem stil cah dey can't relate to it. Nas said it best, when he said; "people hate on what dey don't understand and critique what they can't conquer."

fam, u need to stop replying dem n just ignore dem, it's not worth it. dem ones there are just morbidly obese hillbillies, their mums should have swallowed them and flushed dem out with morning after pills, trust lol.

mruknaijaboy:

lol you think uve got it all figured out but trust me you dont

I speak slang outside in the streets when im london, when Im at work I speak normal english,at home I speak normal english with my parents and sometimes pidgin when my parents dont want their english friends to know what they are saying so that blows your theory out the window already,

when Im at uni I speak normal english or slang depending on where the person is from ,every black person from the UK in my uni speaks slang not even just london, even people from manchester birmingham nottingham leicester liverpool bristol all speak slang as well,

thats why almost all the UK black people in my uni hang out together because we all speak that slang not even just london, so how do all these people from london who speak in slang almost all the time go to university and mingle with the educated if they are not able to speak 'proper english'?

And since people who speak normal english 'CAN' speak in slang to get down to their hood mate's level please feel free to display your london slang on here so you can get down to my level as it is the londoner thread lol

AHAHAHAHAHHhahahahHAHHAAHAHHhahahaah Lmfaoooo Yoooo this Niqqah shot the fhhuckk Out!!!!! {{{{{{{{{{{HahahahahhHAHAHhahahahh}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{HahahahahhHAHAHhahahahh}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{HahahahahhHAHAHhahahahh}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{HahahahahhHAHAHhahahahh}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex:

yeh truss dem PYG yutes get it in still, yeh heard spender got mad p's and hes got a mansion and dem ting der lol, yeh mashtown gone dead still only j spades is doing dis ting rite bout now g, yeh truss commercial music is where da p's is at fam, dem man aint gona make p if they keep talking bout straps and shootin man up n all dem ting der lol, yeh i heard of big chess still, he made one tune sending for english frank n dat still, but i heard he used to do his ting in narm n dat, heard he put in work on donnys and hes got bare lines up in country n dat but musically i think hes dead still lol

lol yeh truss me fam man dnt even care bout the face g as long as the back off is ripe mans doing my ting g straight!! lol, man aint even too fussed about the face wid gyallies these days g coz it not like im gona wifey most of dem, man only care bout da face if its my wifey g, cnt b wakin up next to one cruttaz ting in da mornings u know dem way der g lol,

yeh dem man were moving nutz wen da camera was showing dem acting like hood man n dat lol, mans rooting for england and naij still, but i will b more haps if naij wins more gold medals dan great britain still lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex:

looool. datz gnna sound bare weird stil lol. mans just here inhaling n exhaling d likkle zoobie my boy left in my yard yesterday g their posts is just bare jokes stil lol.

I feel sorry for you.

I use to see this crackhead who just randomly stands talking to a wall the whole day. You remind me of him.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy:
yeh truss dem PYG yutes get it in still, yeh heard spender got mad p's and hes got a mansion and dem ting der lol, yeh mashtown gone dead still only j spades is doing dis ting rite bout now g, yeh truss commercial music is where da p's is at fam, dem man aint gona make p if they keep talking bout straps and shootin man up n all dem ting der lol, yeh i heard of big chess still, he made one tune sending for english frank n dat still, but i heard he used to do his ting in narm n dat, heard he put in work on donnys and hes got bare lines up in country n dat but musically i think hes dead still lol

lol yeh truss me fam man dnt even care bout the face g as long as the back off is ripe mans doing my ting g straight!! lol, man aint even too fussed about the face wid gyallies these days g coz it not like im gona wifey most of dem, man only care bout da face if its my wifey g, cnt b wakin up next to one cruttaz ting in da mornings u know dem way der g lol,

yeh dem man were moving nutz wen da camera was showing dem acting like hood man n dat lol, mans rooting for england and naij still, but i will b more haps if naij wins more gold medals dan great britain still lol

dem PYG yutes r doin their ting n they hav diff likkle sub-gangs now, dem mans need to start going uni n allow d road ting stil. PYG is like a proper naija gang nw, all dem mans are naija looooooool....

lowe it g, how can man say my darg big is dead stil loooooooooool? oi, he's an old skool narm ridah g, u know big chess if from naija? big chess is decent, man knows him from back in da day wen man like tipsy, raver, tyson, ciga n dem mans were running narm, he's an OG, fam. he put in mad work in dis road ting g n he's stil gettin pension off it truss looooool. dis tune "hometown" is decent stil n man was repping peckham n dat stil lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQYe-vyYKyc

looooooooool. same here g. mans just beating dem tings dere for now, mans gnna wife up a naija ting wen d p'z come truss lol. cant leave my naija food n dat for some weird ting lol.

mans also rooting for team GB and naija stil but i dont think naija is gonna win anything to be honest lol. but mans gnna watch the basketball n dat n root for team GB in football. im gnna stay neutral in athletics doe lol.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane:

I feel sorry for you.

I use to see this crackhead who just randomly stands talking to a wall the whole day. You remind me of him.

Viewing this topic: shymmex(m)

..LmL Fam i don't care what they say about you....You a Legend in my Book....Lmfaooooo I laughed at this thread so damn hardd

Awww Man...This niqqah shot

~~Angel~Dust~~....Phencyclidine

[img]http://images.ridemonkey.com/index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fchrisnkaren.com%2Fgifs%2Fcrazy.gif[/img]
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2012
lmfaooooooooo o m g. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane:

I feel sorry for you.

ROTFL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2012
~Royal~:

Viewing this topic: shymmex(m)

..LmL Fam i don't care what they say about you....You a Legend in my Book....Lmfaooooo I laughed at this thread so damn hardd

Awww Man...This niqqah shot

~~Angel~Dust~~....Phencyclidine

[img]http://images.ridemonkey.com/index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fchrisnkaren.com%2Fgifs%2Fcrazy.gif[/img]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'M literally on the floor!!!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by PhysicsQED(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2012
Going through mruknaijaboy's posts, it seems pretty clear that he's not shymmex. I don't think this is a london2lasgidi situation. They're not even the same ethnicity and they write quite differently when not doing the UK Jamaican slang stuff.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2012
[size=2pt]I am Him, and He is Me.[/size]
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2012
We cannot rule out anything for now. Shymexx is a great pretender. He could possibly be doing it so we won't catch him again.

tongue
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2012
xvw
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2012
heh?
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2012
smiley
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by niggadee(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lol nl gang banging. I got one double spare room for rent in 3bedroom semi detached house for student or real hustler near selly oaks birmingham uni campus. Just weekly payment no deposit. Contact babsjnr@hotmail.co.uk.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
PhysicsQED: Going through mruknaijaboy's posts, it seems pretty clear that he's not shymmex. I don't think this is a london2lasgidi situation. They're not even the same ethnicity and they write quite differently when not doing the UK Jamaican slang stuff.

thank you brah its seems like your the only person with a fully working brain in this thread lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
shymmex:

dem PYG yutes r doin their ting n they hav diff likkle sub-gangs now, dem mans need to start going uni n allow d road ting stil. PYG is like a proper naija gang nw, all dem mans are naija looooooool....

lowe it g, how can man say my darg big is dead stil loooooooooool? oi, he's an old skool narm ridah g, u know big chess if from naija? big chess is decent, man knows him from back in da day wen man like tipsy, raver, tyson, ciga n dem mans were running narm, he's an OG, fam. he put in mad work in dis road ting g n he's stil gettin pension off it truss looooool. dis tune "hometown" is decent stil n man was repping peckham n dat stil lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQYe-vyYKyc

looooooooool. same here g. mans just beating dem tings dere for now, mans gnna wife up a naija ting wen d p'z come truss lol. cant leave my naija food n dat for some weird ting lol.

mans also rooting for team GB and naija stil but i dont think naija is gonna win anything to be honest lol. but mans gnna watch the basketball n dat n root for team GB in football. im gnna stay neutral in athletics doe lol.

yeh all dem pyg ones have split apart in to little groups still, das wot happens doe coz half of da mandem rolled with when you were younger wont roll nomore by the time mandem reach 20, yeh truss peckham got bare naija mandem in der, peckham come like mini nigeria lol,

looool i know big chess used to do his ting n dat but lyrically man aint feeling him dat much still, he got street credibility n dat but for me thats bout it fam lol,but the person i think is the worst rapper ever from narm is that killa ki yute, i heard he does hes ting n dat n he making p's but i think lyrically hes overly dead fam lol

yeh i heard that hometown tune from time ago still, that tune alrite fam, i was feelin dat tune dat he was sending for english frank that was his best tune for me so far, but for me J-spades is da man fam lol,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-Er9et3ig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CLzzs_ISFc

and other person im feeling is dvs as well, i know u probably aint gonna like him coz hes from brikky n dat lol but lyrically u gotta admit hes goin hard still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM8NcNyBvlQ

but i remember dem times wen giggs was da hardest out fam, i used to rinse out dis tune fam lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0uS-4PjXjU

truss dem naija man eat too much pounded yam and egusi soup dem man are bare hefty n dat i dont think they gonna win anything still but u neva know fam, football id rather naija win that GB fam coz GB suck at football lol, with athletics i think all dem jamaican man dem like lanky usain bolt and dem are gona be winning that sh*t man, f*cking jamos lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

yeh all dem pyg ones have split apart in to little groups still, das wot happens doe coz half of da mandem rolled with when you were younger wont roll nomore by the time mandem reach 20, yeh truss peckham got bare naija mandem in der, peckham come like mini nigeria lol,

looool i know big chess used to do his ting n dat but lyrically man aint feeling him dat much still, he got street credibility n dat but for me thats bout it fam lol,but the person i think is the worst rapper ever from narm is that killa ki yute, i heard he does hes ting n dat n he making p's but i think lyrically hes overly dead fam lol

yeh i heard that hometown tune from time ago still, that tune alrite fam, i was feelin dat tune dat he was sending for english frank that was his best tune for me so far, but for me J-spades is da man fam lol,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-Er9et3ig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CLzzs_ISFc

and other person im feeling is dvs as well, i know u probably aint gonna like him coz hes from brikky n dat lol but lyrically u gotta admit hes goin hard still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM8NcNyBvlQ

but i remember dem times wen giggs was da hardest out fam, i used to rinse out dis tune fam lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0uS-4PjXjU

truss dem naija man eat too much pounded yam and egusi soup dem man are bare hefty n dat i dont think they gonna win anything still but u neva know fam, football id rather naija win that GB fam coz GB suck at football lol, with athletics i think all dem jamaican man dem like lanky usain bolt and dem are gona be winning that shit man, f*cking jamos lol

lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
kandikaane my fellow londoner im still waiting for you to display your london slang as from what you said in your post the other day lol so if you can please show me as im anxiously waiting grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
^^^^The guy writing in coloured font is gay, he came out of the closet in that homoerotic thread that he created today.. undecided undecided
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
lol@this niqqah being slayed into lonely oblivion and forced to converse with himself on alt accounts grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
im always missing shyt. angry

now i have to go back and read TWO threads... angry
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
mruknaijaboy: kandikaane my fellow londoner im still waiting for you to display your london slang as from what you said in your post the other day lol so if you can please show me as im anxiously waiting grin

You will wait until eternity.

Ha! Trying to get me to speak hood!
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by mruknaijaboy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane:

You will wait until eternity.

Ha! Trying to get me to speak hood!

its not even hood though thats how real black londoners talk, youre just looking for any excuse right now aren't you lol

u dey shakara for dis thread like say u fit yarn london slang, u no fit jare!!!! lol

londoners who speak slang more can speak normal english but it doesnt work the other way round,

thats why i got all these rich white girls from central london who work with me at my work place asking me to translate uk rap songs for them and to teach them what certain words mean because they like the songs but they dont know what they are saying, if you dont get london slang im guessing you just listen to alot of pop and white boy music and i guess you are in the same category as them until you can prove me wrong lol
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by kandiikane(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
[size=16pt]BULLSHYT!![/size]

It's hood and it's the way you speak english, just like if you go liverpool, they have this nasty as way they speak their english.

I listen to songs of artists who speak good english.

They cannot speak normal english because they are[size=16pt] failed products of the education system.[/size]

It's the same way you will go to a hood in America and hear how different their english is to the normal english.
Re: Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
lol krio is another form of "hood language". grin

Its original speakers, ex-slaves, were mostly illiterate. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi: Killer Herdsmen Will Soon Be Kicked Out Of South-west / Philip Emagwali:I Am Yoruba from Onitsha And Onitsha Is Yoruba Land! / Where And How North Got Its Political Logo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.