Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare (25072 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) / Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by kolemm: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
Alxmyr:

He did not only announced the death of commander in chief, he also announced the death of his Vice.
What I found intriguing was that PTB was selective in choosing his the prophesy that came to pass.
Many know that 90% of his prophesy don't come to past. He said Obj will die in office, Obj spent 8 years and still alive.

Stop saying what you dont deeply understand, Have you not read it in your bible ...EzIK 33; 7-9 and 14-15, That when a man repents, God relents. Why did Obasanjo call for prayers from Pastor Adeboye, and other great ministers of God, he should have ignored the prophesy. What about Pharaoh, Did he not call on Moses to help intercede that God may take away the plague. And did that stop Pharaoh from afflicting the people at other times?
The point is that, at a point in time , He repented, then God relented.
Mind you, Bakare did not say Obasanjo will die, He said Obasanjo is not the Messiah, He is King Agag, and the prophetic axe of God is coming upon his head before May 29.

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Eziachi: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Reyginus: I know.The truth is that this man wants GEJ dead.The occupy nigeria protest should tell you more
Don't get me wrong, but where did you get this pattern of your reasoning or conclusion from? The article you read like me or something else? Personally I am not in the business of Nigerian churches CEOs prophesies, but to say that the guy wanted Jonathan dead because of occupy Nigeria protest is not only nonsensical but absurd.
What some of you Nigerians shows with regarding any critic of the government is that you're still deep rooted in military psyche and mentality. The old and probably still the way for most of you is that-any govt/person in power is a mini-god and is always right and its a sin to say otherwise.

This Bakare guy may even love Jonathan more than you do, believe me. In this world, your worst perceived enemy could actually be your best friend, while the one that kisses your backside for breakfast could be your worst enemy.
This Bakare guy stood tall and risk his own life, when most those Jonathan is romancing now tried all they could to prevent him becoming president and on the same breath, refused $50K taxi money from Jonathan.
It shows a level of consistency on his part.

5 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Eziachi: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
kolemm:

Stop saying what you dont deeply understand, Have you not read it in your bible ...EzIK 33; 7-9 and 14-25, That when a man repents, God relents. Why did Obasanjo call for prayers from Pastor Adeboye, and other great ministers of God, he should have ignored the prophesy. What about Pharaoh, Did he not call on Moses to help intercede that God may take away the plague. And did that stop Pharaoh from afflicting the people at other times?
The point is that, at a point in time , He repented, then God relented.
Mind you, Bakare did not say Obasanjo will die, He said Obasanjo is not the Messiah, He is King Agag, and the prophetic axe of God is coming upon his head before May 29.
Some of you makes the word christianity/bible sounds very ridiculous. There are no such thing based on bible principle as 21st century prophesy. The word prophesy as relate to the scriptures means a foreshadowed prediction of the future as directly related to God's plan or regards to his kingdom and this prophesy ended with the complete canonization of the bible in the first century and its directly link to the final demises of Jesus direct apostles. At the completion of the bible, God no longer speak directly to humans, as everything they need to know is right there.

What has God's kingdom got to do with whether Jonathan is president or not by 2015? You guys are exactly what your scripture referred as those sheep without shepherd, following and happy to be deceived.

What half baked christians/bible reader of Nigeria is calling prophesy today is nothing but a current affairs prediction based on current events. Bookmakers has been doing for centuries now, from current issues of sports, politics, weather etc.
I had always predicted that every new Nigeria leader will always be worse than the one he succeed. I had always been proven right each time, its not because some god told me so or I am some sort of prophet.
It is easy and simply based on having watched Nigeria over a lengthy period and can see the pattern of normal behaviour of Nigerians and the system that produces them and same system under which they will work or rule.
Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by TechRev: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
4reigningqueen: It all started last week sunday when he said this weeks message will be titled HOW TO CHANGE GOVERNMENT AND MAKE THE SOCIETY BETTER, the congregation, including the press, came with expection to hear how Pastor Tunde Bakare is going to cause commotion by leading the people against the government. He started the sermon by announcing that he was going to plead guilty to any charges that may arise as a result of what he was going to say.The sermon was divided into 4 heading which were who truly rules,purpose of the government,how to change government and the way forward.Before he started,he gave two of his prophesies that came to past,i.e Abachas death and that of sultan of sokoto, then came the bombshell: "THERE WILL BE AN ELECTION BEFORE 2015" which will lead to a change of government from that of Jonathan.He then added "dont ask me how its going to happen,it is God".Well,time will definately tell.

And so whats the big deal?? there was election in ogun state yesterday, there will be many elections before 2015. He didnt say presidential election. Useless noise!!

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Eziachi:
Don't get me wrong, but where did you get this pattern of your reasoning or conclusion from? The article you read like me or something else? Personally I am not in the business of Nigerian churches CEOs prophesies, but to say that the guy wanted Jonathan dead because of occupy Nigeria protest is not only nonsensical but absurd.
What some of you Nigerians shows with regarding any critic of the government is that you're still deep rooted in military psyche and mentality. The old and probably still the way for most of you is that-any govt/person in power is a mini-god and is always right and its a sin to say otherwise.

This Bakare guy may even love Jonathan more than you do, believe me. In this world, your worst perceived enemy could actually be your best friend, while the one that kisses your backside for breakfast could be your worst enemy.
This Bakare guy stood tall and risk his own life, when most those Jonathan is romancing now tried all they could to prevent him becoming president and on the same breath, refused $50K taxi money from Jonathan.
It shows a level of consistency on his part.
Be honest with your analyses.Bakare in one of his sermons on the occupy nigeria declared that GEJ will die.*aside*Am I nt 2ru with this
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by kolemm: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Eziachi:
Some of you makes the word christianity/bible sounds very ridiculous. There are no such thing based on bible principle as 21st century prophesy. The word prophesy as relate to the scriptures means a foreshadowed prediction of the future as directly related to God's plan or regards to his kingdom and this prophesy ended with the complete canonization of the bible in the first century and its directly link to the final demises of the apostles of Jesus direct apostles. At the completion of the bible, God no longer speak directly to humans, as everything they need to know is right there.

What has God's kingdom got to do with whether Jonathan is president or not by 2015? You guys are exactly what your scripture referred as those sheep without shepherd, following and happy to be deceived.

What half baked christians/bible reader of Nigeria is calling prophesy today is nothing but a current affairs prediction based on current events. Bookmakers has been doing for centuries now, from current issues of sports, politics, weather etc.
I had always predicted that every new Nigeria leader will always be worse than the one he succeed. I had always been proven right each time, its not because some god told me so or I am some sort of prophet.
It is easy and simply based on having watched Nigeria over a lengthy period and can see the pattern of normal behaviour of Nigerians and the system that produces them and same system under which they will work or rule.
Nothing more.

I understand where you belong, let's leave the matter. I am not saying you are a Sadducee. No, Just that we see things differently.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by nifemi01(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
Well its not like he is going to be president should johnny boy n sambo die.
My own be say if they die make u pple use common sense when d election comes around n vote better person n not another 'retardeen'.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Eziachi: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
kolemm:

I understand where you belong, let's leave the matter. I am not saying you are a Sadducee. No, Just that we see things differently.
No, I try to see it as bible itself said it, not like the fake and counterfeit Roman Christian of the past. God of the bible is not an arithmetic you can see through different angles and still come to the same conclusion. I rather be a Sadducee, at least the sadducees did not pretend to be Christians.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by alaoeri: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
Election before 2015 how? God forbid oh even if anything happens τ̲̅ȍ GEJ & Sambo, Mark 'll be the next person unless there's revolution. But why 's Bakare saying all these seeking attention or what know him τ̲̅ȍ be speaking against government but doesn't have τ̲̅ȍ reach that level.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
Bakare Bakare, Tunde Bakare. How many times did i call you? dont start what you cant finish.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
Another TB Joshua in the making! SMFH!
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ypzilanti: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
Reyginus: In other words,GEJ will not live to see 2015.I wonder when the church became an object of denigration.Criticisms are better when not over-dosed.
Nope...if GEJ dies (God Forbid) Sambo takes over. Worse for Nigeria.

I take all these 'prophesies' with a spoon of salt, anyway.

I support any critic of government because the government is failing the people.

Any prominent critic is more welcome, cause they get the headlines.

This prophecy thing, sha...make we see.

At least it is specific and not attached with the usual 'let us pray against' clause...

The clause over a vauge prophecy that works in this way:

1. if it does not happen we say the prayers worked

2. If it happens we say the pastor prophesized correct.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by marvel10: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Bakare should keep quiet please before he does more harm to the little reputation he has got. He wants to become president and so does Chris Okotie. Why should he predict another man's death? Is that what his job description has become. He should have educated his congregation no doubt but not predict such evil. Does he think he too might not end up a casualty of such attrocities? Which government has been better. They are all the same and he would be no better.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by fuke(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Prophets are suppose to make government be on their toes.

Predicting change of government is not knew. Go read the bible.

"his government shall be torn and given to........"

Honestly, can we continue like this for another 4 years?

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by sage2(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
But come o, Bakare could be right. The different Countries that will emerge from Nigeria before 2015 will hold elections to elect their Presidents.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by livingstoneony(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Guys I just observed dat der has been no report on any bombing or any BH activity lately#r dey fasting too?! undecidedGuys I just observed dat der has been no report on any bombing or any BH activity lately#r dey fasting too?!
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ayox2003: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
Reyginus: I know. The truth is that this man wants GEJ dead. The occupy nigeria protest should tell you more

There will be an election before 2015 does not in any way relate to GEJ's death. Even if he dies, Sambo would definitely be the President. I think there is more to what he is saying.

I love words like this! It keeps GEJ on his toes. grin grin grin...even if it doesnt come to pass lipsrsealed

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ypzilanti: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
livingstoneony: Guys I just observed dat der has been no report on any bombing or any BH activity lately#r dey fasting too?! undecidedGuys I just observed dat der has been no report on any bombing or any BH activity lately#r dey fasting too?!

Shhhhh! You want to remind them?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
In the unlikely event that both Goodluck and Sambo die within a short space of time, Mark and Tambuwal will simply takeover as President and Vice respectively.
Imagine these two well known crooks as our new leaders shocked
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Okimski(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
If most of his prophecies in the past don't come to pass, then there is no two ways about it. He is a false prophet. He is only doing a guessing work which most of the false prophets do, when studying the situation on ground.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
the prophets in the bible prophesy directly 2 does the prophesy is meant 4. My tot is, he shud go 2 d villa and tell jonathan ''thus saith d Lord...'' mayb Jona wud put on sackcloth with ash on his head fast n pray 4 God 2 add more years.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Lovine: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
DID YOU KNOW PROPHET TB JOSHUA GAVE 4 MILLION NAIRA TO 300 RETURNEES FROM LIBYA IN HIS CHURCH TODAY? THE ILLEGAL NIGERIAN IMMIGRANT IN LIBYA SENT AN EMAIL TO THE PROPHET TO READ ON EMMANUEL TV FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO COME TO THEIR ASSISTANT.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by 4reigningqueen: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
A change in government can occur not only as a result of death.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by kwende(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
e
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
sage_: But come o, Bakare could be right. The different Countries that will emerge from Nigeria before 2015 will hold elections to elect their Presidents.

You are right. Was thinking same here.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ODB1: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
NIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZNIGGAZ
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Walexz02(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by baddestboy1: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
time will definitely tell
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Chubhie: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Alxmyr:

He did not only announced the death of commander in chief, he also announced the death of his Vice.
What I found intriguing was that PTB was selective in choosing his the prophesy that came to pass.
Many know that 90% of his prophesy don't come to past. He said Obj will die in office, Obj spent 8 years and still alive.
I could remember that at a point in Obj's tenure Atiku's marabouts advised him to take things cool with obj cos he will soon be a dead man.

The claim also went on to say that Atiku even boosted bout it to the point that baba heard bout it and had to sit up....you and i know that the wife died and then a series of planes dropping off the sky followed.

It will be interesting to see how Gej gonna take this...He may decide to pursue this legally or discard it as baseless
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by sley4life(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
lets wait and see
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Chubhie: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
Chubhie: I could remember that at a point in Obj's tenure Atiku's marabouts advised him to take things cool with obj cos he will soon be a dead man.

The claim also went on to say that Atiku even boosted bout it to the point that baba heard bout it and had to sit up....you and i know that the wife died and then a series of planes dropping off the sky followed.

It will be interesting to see how Gej gonna take this...He may decide to pursue this legally or discard it as baseless
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6678327.stm

Nigerian leaders row over occult
Nigerian Vice-President Atiku Abubakar
Mr Abubakar said the president's mind was "full of the cobwebs of juju"
Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo has accused his estranged deputy of wishing him dead and consulting Islamic holy men on the date of his demise.

Mr Obasanjo said the vice president had told a former minister: "Don't worry, the president will be dead soon."

VP Atiku Abubakar denied the charges, saying Mr Obasanjo's mind was full of "the cobwebs of juju or occult".
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by IleIfe2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
even when the catholic church was ruling the world, their wahala no plenty like this. This guy has turned the pulpit to a debating and manifesto podium. thought the church was a place to seek God's forgiveness and salvation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. / Adamu Garba Returns To APC / Pastor Reuben Wilson Inaugurates Tinubu Support Group In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.