Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare (25073 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) / Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by otokx(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
What if he is telling the truth?

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Oluesther(f): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
Is he prophesying GEJ's death, his resignation, or his impeachment? He should be specific, please.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Blackheritage: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
[quote author=4reigningqueen]It all started last week sunday when he said this weeks message will be titled HOW TO CHANGE GOVERNMENT AND MAKE THE SOCIETY BETTER, the congregation, including the press, came with expection to hear how Pastor Tunde Bakare is going to cause commotion by leading the people against the government.

He started the sermon by announcing that he was going to plead guilty to any charges that may arise as a result of what he was going to say.

The sermon was divided into 4 heading which were
-who truly rules,
-purpose of the government,
-how to change government
-and the way forward.

I'll rather believe T.B joshua's prophecy...lol... He is more less a politician than being a man of God.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by kayusbrown(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
If this prophecy is anything to go by, what I see coming is a military coup, followed by a Sovereign National Conference and then fresh elections! Howevr, this sounds more like a wish than a prophecy.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by OmanIman: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
The BIGOT speaks again ba?May God slap that his mouth!
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
Assuming, just assuming that Paster Bakare made this statement; Lets analyse critically;

IMPEACHMENT POSSIBILITY: PDP has cult-like majority of the NASS and Senate, so Impeachments motion can not succeed in NASS and even if it does, can not succeed in Senate. We know that for a fact, so Pastor Bakare has another alternative.
RESIGNATION: It can be agreed that GEJ will not resign from office, and even if he does, his Vice, Sambo will take over and there will be no need for elections.
CONCLUSION: What Pastor Bakare is doing is either he is privy to secret information that not just the President, but also the vice President will be assassinated, or he is inciting the assassination of our President and our Vice President.

PONDER: Why would a Pastor in Christianity wish his President and Vice President death ? Are you pondering what am pondering ?

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Demdem(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
I desire this prophecy to come to past speedily. i am tired of constantly seeing this level of cluelessness and stupidity in governance. About Time.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by jmaine: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
It's Bakare again lipsrsealed
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by cheddarking(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Talk is always cheap.
I personally hope his predictions come through in a way that would better the Nigerian populace.

Time will tell sha...
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Adeks(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
I am very sure our God is not sentimental and that whatever he says will come to pass. however, bearing in mind the hatred PTB has 4 GEJ's govt, i just hope this prophesy of his is not based on sentiments because if that is the case, he would have ended up calling the name of God in vain and making God a liar in the eyes of the ungodly... but all in all, only time will tell
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by godswill4m(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
Is Tunde bakare mad?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Euroclydon(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Odunnu:
You see nothing wrong in turning a pulpit into a political podium?
. . .and Yes! I'm not just GEJ's fan, i'm also his airconditioner and refrigerator. Damn!!
Mwah! Sweet response! I love u for that.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by jmaine: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire:
PONDER: Why would a Pastor in Christianity wish his President and Vice President death ? Are you pondering what am pondering ?

Me self dey ponder wetin our bitter political pastor dey unto . .First it was October, but now it's before 2015 undecided
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by cheddarking(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Assuming, just assuming that Paster Bakare made this statement; Lets analyse critically;

IMPEACHMENT POSSIBILITY: PDP has cult-like majority of the NASS and Senate, so Impeachments motion can not succeed in NASS and even if it does, can not succeed in Senate. We know that for a fact, so Pastor Bakare has another alternative.
RESIGNATION: It can be agreed that GEJ will not resign from office, and even if he does, his Vice, Sambo will take over and there will be no need for elections.
CONCLUSION: What Pastor Bakare is doing is either he is privy to secret information that not just the President, but also the vice President will be assassinated, or he is inciting the assassination of our President and our Vice President.

Classic example of 2+2=5 reasoning.

What if the guy is just trying to pass off his calculations as prediction ehn?

Besides I'm sure PTB is not the only one hating on GEJ and wishing him dead....including many other Religious Leaders
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
PRESIDENTIAL election can only occur before 2015 if the president and his Vice are both incapacitated, impeached simultaneously or dead in which case you have Senate President becoming the acting president and election organised within some months.

It's not difficult for me to call Bakare a liar.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ifihearam: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mr Tunde Bakare my respect for you has diminished drastically,how can you make such a statement liable to treason, is it our fault that you are a running mate to a serial loser?? Is it by force to grab the baton of leadership in a deputising manner?? Even if anything happens to GEJ which God has forbidden,you can never hold any elective position in this country. How can you as a man of God turn deaf ears to the atrocities committed by buhari a vampire and you have never spoken against him??
I used to think you were an activitist but righht now you do things just to cripple the government of jonathan. I pity you and that useless buhari.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Euroclydon(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
May God have mercy on PTB and if anything contrary to a peaceful situation ensues before 2015...we know who to point all five fingers to...he can take one and distribute the rest to his sponsors.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by jereal(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
probably the constitution amendment will allow the president to be impeached and elections held immediately

is that even possible...?!
undecided
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Dreamflyin(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
They should desist from arresting BAKARE, jeez!! His arrest will ignite a freedom of speech abuse debate in both upper and lower chamber of the house, thereby reaching to the extent of an impeachment saga.
Jonathan, n PDP beware.
Am afraid that this current republic is going down like all other republics before it.
May God serve us!!!!!
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by OldWizard1: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Bakare is right. Dumbo Jumbo and Sambo Rambo should leave. They are both incompetent.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by cyril125: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
May God save us from the hands of people who plot the downfall of our country
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by lioncoolst(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kobojunkie: We already have too many churches and majority of them not teaching the people what they really need to know. Churches are to help people, not pacify them or give them a way out of dealing with the reality around them.

...Even developed countries spend billions of dollars each year educating the people on their rights and their place in Government... What is that going to take away from people? Their soul? Their Salvation?
Good reasoning man! The true purpose of Xtianity and education is the enlightenment and emancipation of the spirit, soul and body. Some of the comments that I have read here shows that some people are still in mental slavery.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Why would a Pastor, a man of God, turn the pulpit to a political podium, inciting assassination and/or coup'detat of democratically elected Government and/or demise of President and Vice. We suffered in the military Era before we got democracy in place. We paid high price both in jail terms and many people including MKO Abiola and the wife died for Democracy. In fact we have not fully recovered from the Shock of the dead of President Yaradua, yet Bakare decides to call for the death of our President and vice President or coup'detat. May God punish Tunde Bakare for using His name for campaign of calumny. Amen, Amin, Ameeen. So Mote It Be.....

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Assuming, just assuming that Paster Bakare made this statement; Lets analyse critically;

This so called Pastor is nothing but a cheap, dirty politician who wants power at all cost. Now he's advocating the assassination of the President and his Vice. He should pray he's not assassinated first.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by P406: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
Odunnu:
You see nothing wrong in turning a pulpit into a political podium?
. . .and Yes! I'm not just GEJ's fan, i'm also his airconditioner and refrigerator. Damn!!

LMAO.......this Odunnu don dey crase for head..
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
At least now people will know the source if the Presidential plane crashes.

If that happens, being as simillar thing started the Rwanda/Burundi mess, fresh elections will likely be the least of our worries.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by birdman(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
otokx: What if he is telling the truth?

Im not even sure he meant election in the sense of formal voting. Probably some event that completely wipes out GEJ and PDP support, such that they know they can never win again. Two scenarios I can see
1. We find out top members of PDP are involved in BH, and GEJ knew about it all along
2. GEJ gets caught red-handed in some Niger Delta militia's business.

Any of the above could easily happen
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ezeonline2(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
nawa o!! This is really endtime! Oh God,let thy kingdom come!!
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Dreamflyin(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
I pray, GEJ be entrapped not by this cheap and cowardly ( though brave of him, cos no one wants to die ) display by BAKARE.
My fellow nigerians, its high time we decide the future of our own their country. A country that'll be led by visionaries and statesmen ( politicians and dictators ).
Am not trying to pass off to all you fine gentlemen and beautiful ladies, as a campaigner; lets vote PROF. PAT UTOMI, as president, come 2015 ( if it comes...). He's a visionary, a stateman, and an honourable gentleman.
Many a - doubting, criticizing minds will by now be demanding my head...., but let the truth be told.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by nijanigga: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
Odunnu: This dude gets annoying by the day!
What's annoying? how much did GEJ paid you? A lackey like you.
If removing GEJ will stop the innocent blood sheds, let it be.It's very clear that Jonathan is very very incompetent to rule Nigeria.Simple.The rate at which Nigeria is falling into cataclysm is beyond human understading. Nigerians are breathing,eating,drinking and sleeping with Corruption every second,under GEJ's govt.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by greaterlove(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
sorry to disappoint you tunde bakare u can never smell aso rock, not even a coup can bring u in cos thats what you are looking for, quit all this your gimmicks and focus on milking your sheeps..
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by stillme(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
We all cannot be coward,we need one brave man to turn round the table. Most people on this forum rush to comment without thinking first. We have educated people on this forum that lack thinking faculty. All they can do is to post vocabularies that are senseless.
Why can't we all wait and watch? There is time for everything. Time to comend and time to condemn. This is definitely not the time to neither commend nor condemn Pastor Bakare. This is time to watch.
Honestly the change of govt is what I wish it happen because GEJ has lost control of his govt.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor / Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him / Black Soot is Back In Port Harcourt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.