Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare (25078 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) / Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 1:39am On Jul 23, 2012
Billygee2u:

My friend you should go back to school and stop insulting the word of God. Was Abraham involved in politics? Who is a prophet of God? What are the qualities of a TRUE PROPHET?

Take your own advice! Where in the Bible are you told that prophets cannot be kings, queens, Lawyers, politicians, doctors etc?

Like someone said, religion don swallow the ability of majority in Nigeria to think, so much so that this country is filled with people who cannot even tell their left from their right and do everything in their power to ensure that the status quo is maintained, many times all "in the name of God". What saddens me is that many of these same people declare that they stand for change. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Piyke: 1:39am On Jul 23, 2012
noblezone: I am more disposed to at this moment in time to doubt Bakare's prophecies.

By this "before 2015 elections" "prophesy", it means that there will be election this year 2012, next year 2013 or 2014.

Assuming it was God who gave him this "priviledged" information, someone at the level of Bakare should know that "wisdom is the principal thing"

Sure, he foretold Abacha:s death and some other of his prophecies were correct, yet some of them did not come to pass.

Bakare is crossing his boundaries and those that love him should stand in the gap and pray for him. The worst thing that will happen to a prophet is for him to cross his boundaries and start standing against the same God is working for.

Anybody spiritually informed would know that it only took the "finger of God" for Jonathan to emerge the President of Nigeria at this time even against all odds.

My only burden is that Nigeria is not "one".

Are you a higher servant to judge thus?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 23, 2012
[Odunnu]
He has 6day all to himself to organise as many political platforms, gatherings as he likes!
Why should it be the pulpit on a day and hour set aside for worship? And i always wonder why he still have members in that so called church of his...Mscheeew
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 23, 2012
[Odunnu]
He has 6day all to himself to organise as many political platforms, gatherings as he likes!
Why should it be the pulpit on a day and hour set aside for worship. And i always wonder why he still have members in that so called church of his...Mscheeew
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by qplus(m): 4:04am On Jul 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

A coup? Military Government? YOu go school at all? undecided undecided undecided undecided
. There is no way a presidential election can take place before 2015, if u have brain think about it . It can only happen if there is a coup. Simple
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 4:17am On Jul 23, 2012
qplus: . There is no way a presidential election can take place before 2015, if u have brain think about it . It can only happen if there is a coup. Simple

Then you are a prime candidate on a lecture on Democracy and how it works. Rather than spend valuable time online yapping about what you are not educated on, please do Nigeria a favour and spend the bulk of that time studying up on Democracy, what it means, how it applies and how the statement you made above DOES NOT align with what the current system of Government in Nigeria says should.

Either you educate yourself or you allow the politicians in power to continue to steal from you and your children, and children's children simply because of your ignorance.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by MacLovington(m): 4:27am On Jul 23, 2012
Chubhie: He has just announced the death of the commander in chief...Or how else will there be election before 2015

Ol' boy I don't know how old you are or what you know about democracy but here are some possiblities:

(1) President & VP are impeached by National Assembly, Senate leader takes over and conducts elections within 90 days. Gbajabiamila (House minority leader was said to have raised that motion lately if budget is not implemented).
(2) President & VP forced to resign and same as above
(3) A coup d'etat & military junta conduct elections within 1-2 years
(4) Nigeria disintegrates and whatever is left of it, possibly Arewa Jamuriyya of Naijerya conducts fresh election. Etc
Let's leave out the boko option for now. I don't want men in black (MIB) looking for me for any careless prediction
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by qplus(m): 4:31am On Jul 23, 2012
qplus: . There is no way a presidential election can take place before 2015, if u have brain think about it . It can only happen if there is a coup. Simple
tongue grin
Kobojunkie:

Then you are a prime candidate on a lecture on Democracy and how it works. Rather than spend valuable time online yapping about what you are not educated on, please do Nigeria a favour and spend the bulk of that time studying up on Democracy, what it means, how it applies and how the statement you made above DOES NOT align with what the current system of Government in Nigeria says should.

Either you educate yourself or you allow the politicians in power to continue to steal from you and your children, and children's children simply because of your ignorance.
. U r a junkie for real, a kobo jonkie for dat matter. I was stating d only possibility of having a presidential election before 2015. Even if Jonathan dies or is impitched, there won't be an election. If can only happen if there is a coup or if there is a new nigeria which excludes some goepolitical zone(s). Jonkie go and take off d dust from ur brain.. grin
Kobojunkie:

. U r a junkie for real, a kobo jonkie for dat matter. I was stating d only possibility of having a presidential election before 2015. Even if Jonathan dies or is impitched, there won't be an election. If can only happen if there is a coup or if there is a new nigeria which excludes some goepolitical zone(s). Jonkie go and take off d dust from ur brain..
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 4:35am On Jul 23, 2012
qplus: tongue grin. U r a junkie for real, a kobo jonkie for dat matter. I was stating d only possibility of having a presidential election before 2015. Even if Jonathan dies or is impitched, there won't be an election. If can only happen if there is a coup or if there is a new nigeria which excludes some goepolitical zone(s). Jonkie go and take off d dust from ur brain.. grin. U r a junkie for real, a kobo jonkie for dat matter. I was stating d only possibility of having a presidential election before 2015. Even if Jonathan dies or is impitched, there won't be an election. If can only happen if there is a coup or if there is a new nigeria which excludes some goepolitical zone(s). Jonkie go and take off d dust from ur brain..

Again . . .
Kobojunkie:

Even if you want to wing it, at least read what your Constitution says of these things!! Spend some time getting some good education so you do not have to appear more and more ignorant with each post.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by qplus(m): 4:38am On Jul 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again . . .

Even if you want to wing it, at least read what your Constitution says of these things!! Spend some time getting some good education so you do not have to appear more and more ignorant with each post.
. Junkie, av heard....J U N K I E
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by MacLovington(m): 4:44am On Jul 23, 2012
kcng: religeon is killing nigeria,and we have too many senseless youths who dont understand anything. Bakare is not the only one who hears and sees these things the man is very on point.God Almighty always reach out to every generation through His trusted Men. God said in genesis:Abraham is my friend can I hide anything from Him? this was before sodom was destroyed.If not for great men like the Bakare's many of you making noise that he uses church for politics will have been dead.Can God look at your life and for your sake spare your family not to talk of your comunity? you are living useless lifes and don't even have a little idea of what God or the bible Say's because you don't read it.
Nigeria should have disintergrated to a bosnia or a somalia by now if not for watch men like Bakare
Pastor Bakare is 1 of the few men in Nigeria tha Have not sold His soul to the devil or to politicians for money.
Let us wait and see if the will of God will not Happen.

Northern Nigeria can become like Bosnia, not South. Even during Biafra war, Gen. Effiong and others knew when it was truly over.

If falling apart is needed to reach our true destination(s), fall apart it should. Postponing the evil day is just not on point. It's mere cowardice and doing the ostrich.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 4:47am On Jul 23, 2012
qplus: . Junkie, av heard....J U N K I E

um . . . I am not sure what your intention is by calling me Junkie over and over. If you at least check my profile, you will not that I have called myself a ____Junkie for the past 5 years. If you are of the mind that calling me Junkie somehow insults me, then you may need to go get your head checked.

Like I said . .
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie:

Again . . .

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by idirect(m): 5:05am On Jul 23, 2012
qplus: Is Bakare talking about a coup, and d military govt. Conducting elections?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by idirect(m): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2012
kingoflag: I did not see anywhere in the post where it can be assumed that Pastor Bakare meant "death" as the means of changing a bad government. But let me ask you a quick question:

IF YOU FATHER WAS EATING $30,000/DAY MEALS, READING N500,000,000 Newspapers, blowing through Trillions of Naira and blew $50billion in one year, and $38billion 6 weeks later. Then, on top of that, decided to saddle you with the "wages" of his sin by selling you a lie called "oil subsidy" just to fund the lifestyle of him and his cronies while ensuring you lived on less that $2/day. . . . Plus he put you in debt by almost $40Billion!

Tell me : IF YOUR FATHER DROPPED DEAD, WOULD YOU GIVE 2 F*UCKS?!

EXACTLY!
[b] He won't give a damn
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by awesomebenji(m): 5:11am On Jul 23, 2012
[b][/b]
UMMH, HIS PROPHESIES ALWAYS COMES TRUE, PLS SOMEBODY SHLD ASK BAKARE IF HE DIDNT RECEIVE INSTRUCTION FROM GOD B4 COLLABO WIT BUHARI 2 BCOM A FAILURE.
ALSO NAIRALAND, KINDLY ACHIVE DIS TREAD AND REPOST MAYB DEC 2015.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by johnojohn: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2012
Yes we dey look
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by LordBabs(m): 5:19am On Jul 23, 2012
Sorry, I've not been ordained by God to comment. . .just passing. . .
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by justaqad(m): 5:50am On Jul 23, 2012
Reyginus: This is his wish for GEJ.Even a child can decipher it with ease.

those were his past prophecies,he need not repeat them,the reporter only added it to give credibility to the article.
Where are your thoughts?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by kaboninc(m): 5:50am On Jul 23, 2012
I wonder the roles of prophets and kings these days. Even in our Nigerian culture, I wonder when priests began playing the role of a king or attempting to be one. And someone here is saying yes to that? O ma se o! Whether election or no election before 2015, I still don't believe Mr. Bakare ever since he started playing politics. If you're a priest, do you job as one and if a king do you job as one. Intelligence and talents are sparsely distributed!
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Jubal01: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2012
Reyginus: Am impressed you didnt fail me.The best way to kill an arguement is to label the other party insane.From the onset,I sensed you would employ an irrelevant label to make your point relevant.Lets not derail this thread please.
I rili lyk dat. U av a vry matured mind.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Demdem(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2012
tpapi: guy u beta wake up fm dat slumber

U better start putting ur brain to work guy.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by nijanigga: 6:00am On Jul 23, 2012
O.D.B.:
Tunde Bakare is a f00l and only f00ls will side with this f00l.

If Bakare was not a xtian he would have been the most radicalized muslim cleric at fore-front of supporting Bokos.

Only f00ls listen to religion and not God!

Look at this dimwit.GEJ's govt is worst than Abacha's. Abacha thought that the world belong to him,and Nigerians never learnt their lessons,same with Jona.
You don't need to be a prohpet or pastor to see the writing on the wall that the way Nigeria is falling,jonathan CANNOT continue like this,I don't see this govt survive 2015,no way absolutely no way.
I have said it umpteen times,history will rubbish jonathan.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by nijanigga: 6:08am On Jul 23, 2012
Nigerians like prophecy and carry religion on their head and yet the country is in shambles.I wonder if it's only Nigerians that are going to heaven.Well, if it's true, we can make heaven here on earth.
Nigeria is a nation of cowards,common fuel sibsidy strike they chicken in,look at Egyptians,Tunisians, I give salute to the SYRIANS, you don't need a prophet to know that Assad's govt MUST FALL.But Nigerians who like to steal,scam,loot etc are always envying the looting politians and just looking for an opportunity to make money by all means.
Nigeria will never be a great country will these the kind of species we have.We are a nation of COWARDS.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Demdem(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2012
Once again, anything that will bring an end to the retardeen's reign should be Welkom. I Desire this speedily.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by tos4u(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2012
At least d prophecy dat election wil hold before 2015 wil com to pass because, by october dis yr govnoship election wil hold in ondo state nd 2013 ekiti state will hold as well, pls dis man of God i s right
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ceaser: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2012
noblezone: I am more disposed to at this moment in time to doubt Bakare's prophecies.

By this "before 2015 elections" "prophesy", it means that there will be election this year 2012, next year 2013 or 2014.

Assuming it was God who gave him this "priviledged" information, someone at the level of Bakare should know that "wisdom is the principal thing"

Sure, he foretold Abacha:s death and some other of his prophecies were correct, yet some of them did not come to pass.

Bakare is crossing his boundaries and those that love him should stand in the gap and pray for him. The worst thing that will happen to a prophet is for him to cross his boundaries and start standing against the same God is working for.

Anybody spiritually informed would know that it only took the "finger of God" for Jonathan to emerge the President of Nigeria at this time even against all odds.

My only burden is that Nigeria is not "one".

Anybody spiritually informed would know that it
only took the "finger of God" for Jonathan to
emerge the President of Nigeria at this time
even against all odds.

Well, Saul too was placed in his position by God but was already declared dethroned by Him (God) even before the expiration of his (Saul's) tenure by having David anointed and guess who God instructed to do that? Samuel - a prophet. Well maybe Samuel was secretive about the anointing thingy but he still did not hold back from telling Saul of God's displeasure with him (Saul).

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by miqos02(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2012
Pls where in this message did he prophesied that there will will be an election before 2015.he said there may be an election before 2015.this is not a prophesy.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2012
^^^^

Do u mind those foools. let them continue to use their mouths as they deem fit. Its not even a prophesy

In all honesty, I perceive very strongly that our next general election will be better, though it may come earlier than expected. - BAKARE
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by tpapi: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2012
nijanigga:
Look at this dimwit.GEJ's govt is worst than Abacha's. Abacha thought that the world belong to him,and Nigerians never learnt their lessons,same with Jona.
You don't need to be a prohpet or pastor to see the writing on the wall that the way Nigeria is falling,jonathan CANNOT continue like this,I don't see this govt survive 2015,no way absolutely no way.
I have said it umpteen times,history will rubbish jonathan.
i dey laff in advance
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ifihearam: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2012
kingoflag: I did not see anywhere in the post where it can be assumed that Pastor Bakare meant "death" as the means of changing a bad government. But let me ask you a quick question:

IF YOU FATHER WAS EATING $30,000/DAY MEALS, READING N500,000,000 Newspapers, blowing through Trillions of Naira and blew $50billion in one year, and $38billion 6 weeks later. Then, on top of that, decided to saddle you with the "wages" of his sin by selling you a lie called "oil subsidy" just to fund the lifestyle of him and his cronies while ensuring you lived on less that $2/day. . . . Plus he put you in debt by almost $40Billion!

Tell me : IF YOUR FATHER DROPPED DEAD, WOULD YOU GIVE 2 F*UCKS?!

EXACTLY!

Smh in pity for this poster
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by tpapi: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2012
Demdem: Once again, anything that will bring an end to the retardeen's reign should be Welkom. I Desire this speedily.
bros,once again i say wake up fm dat slumber
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by PointB: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2012
This tongue in cheek pastor has spawn yet another loads of crap. Probably from his arse, as a thinking pastor will not drag God into his desperation and idiocy. Let me be clear, there are still great men of God, who do his will and live by their religious code, under the direction of the Holy Spirit. But 'this one' who long 'prophesied' that the 'tall one' (Buhari) is not messiah, yet joined force with him in shameless attempt to foist him on Nigeria, is certainly no (longer) man of God. Bakare is man of the politicians. This gaffe is similar to his clowning about Obj dying in office - yet Baba dey kampe!

Babatunde the son of Bakere should spare us these loads of weekly horse sh1t, it getting very boring. If he is frustrated and tired of living, an overdose of sleeping tablets will help, if rat poison is too harsh. He should stop wishing others misfortune!

I now understand why people still go the his church, they go there to minister to a piteous sight, a lost soul - Tunde Bakare. I hope he finds his way back to God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him / PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed / INEC Working For The PDP – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.