Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare (25076 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) / Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by kasiem(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
let put logic in work here.
1st premise: he prophesied that there'll be change of gov't.
2nd premise: he gave example of how he prophesied d change of gov'ts of abacha and sultan, and it occured through their deaths.
Conclusion: abeg make una help me do that.
*note* i've heard rev.fr mbaka made the claim that abacha died as a result of the prayer they made against him.
We should all that God and his people don't glory in death of a sinner cos it doesn't bring glory to heaven, so why is bakare boasting with the death of abacha? Why can't d dude for once acknowledge the presidency of gej, advise him, and pray for his success?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Faithnn: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Tunde Bakare is a full time false prophet.Saying there will be election b/4 2015 confirmed him false prophet.Even if the president and his vice die same time which is not possible, there will be no election b/4 2015.When Fmr president yaradua died, there was no election till the end of his 4 yrs tenure as stipuilated by law.The law of the federal republic of nigeria will not change b/cos of bakare.For making this statement, bakare should be charged for treasonable felony and detained till after 2015 b/4 his case will be tried.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
@ kingoflag With due respect, your write-up is too much, let me know as soon as you summarize and lay out sensible facts so I can peruse, You dont expect anyone to sit down and read all that, do you ?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Detongue: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
Bakare is talking too much. I think it will be better for him to leave d church and face politics. All dis careless talks on a sunday wen ppl are suppose to b spiritually uplifted, he has decided to polute dir minds instead.
He has bcome an embarassment and a nuisance to d body of Christ

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
Detongue: Bakare is talking too much. I think it will be better for him to leave d church and face politics. All dis careless talks on a sunday wen ppl are suppose to b spiritually uplifted, he has decided to polute dir minds instead.
He has bcome an embarassment and a nuisance to d body of Christ
+1000
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by oddy4real(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
nijanigga:
PTB, atleast once visited GEJ in aso rock and GEJ tried to bribe him. Going by his statement he has no plan of forcing himself to aso rock.
Get your facts right, my friend. PTB has smelled aso rock. QED.
GEJ bribed him for what favour in return? I guess u dont know the import of that word
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by BusHouse(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
4reigningqueen: @odunnu we need "TRUE prophets".no nation can survive without one.
True propheticians. Tehehehehe>>>
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
oddy4real:
GEJ bribed him for what favour in return? I guess u dont know the import of that word
I have asked #nijanigga that question a couple of times now, and he keeps insulting me.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by birdman(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
kingoflag: Nope, he's not "predicting" what anybody with common sense doesn't know: GEJ WILL CONTINUE ONTO 2015 ONLY IF NIGERIA WONT BE ONE! GEJ will either:

1. Be Impeached (Likely)

2.Overthrown by the Military (Very Likely)

3. Forced Out By The People (Most unlikely-- too many Cowards waiting for Jesu Cristi to come to their rescue)

History always repeats itself. Nothing new under the sun.

1. PDP led House/Senate will not impeach a PDP president.

2. If its a southern or middle belt coup, this could succeed. Any other type of military coup will fail, badly.

3. This is actually very very likely. People are at the tipping point
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Greyhair1: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
oh God, see fake prophet o,he prophesied dat buhari n himself will win d last year presidential election n it was a false prophesy. Watch ur mouth o ,prophet of baal
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by walton1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
When last did bakare preach the message of salvation in his church or an anionting service, as a member I rather listen to discussants on tv or radio then coming to church to hear political issues again.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
I propose that Seun can partner with most of us nairalanders to finance advert of this forum on the TV, radio and print media. I want the politicians to visit this forum and see for themselves the mind of about 1 million Nigerians who we consider can be pivotal in tipping the scale of Nigeria. The Buharis of this country do not believe the young shall grow and are the leaders of tomorrow, today is yesterday's future and they dont want us to lead, because they want to rule us forever and Tunde bakare is a strong supporter of that ideology.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by silica(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
We must begin to denounce those who are using the name of God to further their personal and political agenda. Men like Bakare must be seen for who they truly are, as someone who will hide under the name of God to seek self golry. Its unforunate that he has caught the bug of desperation for political office. Even the Bible is full of examples of men like Bakare who use the name of God to pursue personal agenda and we know how they all ended, so i wont be surprised if he ends up the same way. Or how else can u define taking the name of the Lord in vain if not by what he is doing?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by pufectskin: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
I don't think Nigerians have reached d level of consciousness dat americans have. Arguing with these ppl is like arguing with a brick wall. They just cannot get it. Even an average teenager in America or lil kid knows his rights and would is very aware of his power in society irrespective of his level in society. In Nigeria, ppl r too prayerful and its like they don't even know what they r doing. They go to church yet commit crimes, d elders tell u not to lie or steal, but they r d same ones duping and stealing in govt offices. Its just a crazy society. Since I got back to dis country last year, its been culture shock after culture shock. I have never seen a more confused ppl.
Kobojunkie: WOW . . . Here in america, Pastors spend more than 1 Service Each year Preaching on Government related issues.

I guess it is true what the world thinks. . . . Nigerians are the most religious, and probably most Heaven-bound people on the planet oooo . . . . Not even an hour of their Sunday service to be WASTED ON ISSUES that MATTER TO THEIR LIVES, and EXISTENCE HERE ON EARTH . . . they must have accrued the most God-points than most of us here in the US and the rest of the World. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by kasiem(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
turning the church to a political party.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by flexya: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
birdman:

3. This is actually very very likely. People are at the tipping point

Opolo re ko ni daru - ur brain won't degenerate. It dsnt take a rocket scientist 2 predict wat Bakare predicted. Its not about GEJ dyin bt rather, a military incursion into govt. No doubt the Western world will oppose (though we Nigerians will rejoice as we do after every govt change). The boys in khaki will organise a new election and send these lot home, not just GEJ. Not tell me this requires a PHd 2 predict or understand

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
Reyginus: In other words,GEJ will not live to see 2015.I wonder when the church became an object of denigration.Criticisms are better when not over-dosed.
not necessarily if GEJ dies the vp steps in and take over.I guess what would happen is a coup.DO NOT SAY I TOLD YOU O.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by elklehamite(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
I think this man should leave the church and go to the mosque.Just because he could not win election with his master(Buhari),he is predicting the death of the president and his vice.He is now DAY DREAMING, forgotten that even he goes for election he will never win.Even if he had predicted the death of Abacha and it came to pass,THIS ONE WILL NEVER COME TO PASS.This is because God of the righteous Heaven will never confirm this so call prophesies,the bible say we should pray for our leaders but instead this one prophesying their fall,thinking that he will go for election with his master and win,impossible.I think it is right time for this man to be arrested for TREASON and prosecuted.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by plato7: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Odunnu: This dude gets annoying by the day!
how s he not entitle to his own opinion
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
@billyonaire - pls stop working so hard to be like him. his, is a gift. even abati with all his intelligence can still not measure up to him how much more of u. d more u try to be like him, the more stup!d you sound.

jst create your own ID and character as did old timers like Jmin, pointB, werepeleri, okija juju, and the rest of them old crew.

if you dnt follow this advice believe me your laptop [#27] will soon be taken away from you and you know lots of guys are on queue waiting to take over from you guys [boys are not smiling]! angry angry

Its just an advice bro - not an insult wink wink

Billyonaire: I propose that Seun can partner with most of us nairalanders to finance advert of this forum on the TV, radio and print media. I want the politicians to visit this forum and see for themselves the mind of about 1 million Nigerians who we consider can be pivotal in tipping the scale of Nigeria. The Buharis of this country do not believe the young shall grow and are the leaders of tomorrow, today is yesterday's future and they dont want us to lead, because they want to rule us forever and Tunde bakare is a strong supporter of that ideology.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by sharpman1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
This is a link to the FULL text of the speech delivered by Tunde Bakare.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/press-release/how-change-government-peacefully-and-make-society-better-pastor-tunde-bakare

I don't know where the OP got his information from but its quite clear the OP is up to some mischief......and Nigerians typically joined the band wagon without asking questions.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
I wish he did annonce the dead of BH that is wasting innocent lives.this man is geting boring everyday!he talks too much there are lot of mission works his church should do and stop all this idle talks,pls federal govr should ignore him.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by dasparrow: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
pufectskin: I don't think Nigerians have reached d level of consciousness dat americans have. Arguing with these ppl is like arguing with a brick wall. They just cannot get it. Even an average teenager in America or lil kid knows his rights and would is very aware of his power in society irrespective of his level in society. In Nigeria, ppl r too prayerful and its like they don't even know what they r doing. They go to church yet commit crimes, d elders tell u not to lie or steal, but they r d same ones duping and stealing in govt offices. Its just a crazy society. Since I got back to dis country last year, its been culture shock after culture shock. I have never seen a more confused ppl.

Nigerians and their skewed cultural mindset is the reason why I have not yet moved back home. I still intend to live in Africa somewhere but it won't be Nigeria. Too many religious people yet they don't even keep the commandments of the Lord God. Nigerians are the pharisees of our day. They carry religion on their head but fail to develop an intimate relationship with God and His son Jesus Christ. Sigh!

@Post

I don't get why some people are saying that Pastor Bakare is predicting death on GEJ and Sambo. Is it only through dying that they will loose their current political positions? What if a coup happens? what if Nigerians of various ethnic groups choose to go their seperate ways due to the never ending boko haram bomb blasts and ethnic/religious clashes? what if (God forbid) there is an assasination attempt on the presidency? What of in the event of an unforseen accident such as a plane crash or car crash? The point I am trying to make is that anything could happen that would necessitate another election before 2015. I still think that an SNC would be the answer at this point. As a nation, we can discuss the way forward amicably.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Ninilowo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Treasonable felony and conspiracy
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
greateros: @billyonaire - pls stop working so hard to be like him. his, is a gift. even abati with all his intelligence can still not measure up to him how much more of u. d more u try to be like him, the more stup!d you sound.

jst create your own ID and character as did old timers like Jmin, pointB, werepeleri, okija juju, and the rest of them old crew.

if you dnt follow this advice believe me your laptop [#27] will soon be taken away from you and you know lots of guys are on queue waiting to take over from you guys [boys are not smiling]! angry angry

Its just an advice bro - not an insult wink wink

You are so low to even think GEJ has time to pay people to defend him. If GEJ decides to take all the money in Nigeria what will a gay like you do. Please stop insulting my person cos you are nothing close to a human with brains.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Butoneday2(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ehh! No problem till then we dey?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ifeci: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Can TB Joshua just second this prophesy for once pls!
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by PosCaricature: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
Let someone tell this man to choose between pastoral job & politics & forget the false prophecies. He is gradually deviating from his call. I'm sure this man will do worst should he be given the opportunity to rule this nation. I'm sick & tired of his obvious hatred for this government.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Biggysmalls919(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
GOD may continue to punish this country because of some nigerian pastors claiming visions in his name falsely.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by icez: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ceaser: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
Odunnu:
You see nothing wrong in turning a pulpit into a political podium?
. . .and Yes! I'm not just GEJ's fan, i'm also his airconditioner and refrigerator. Damn!!
What depth of terrible loyalty. I smh for you. I guess you're also his napkin, face handkerchief and foot mat too.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by idirect(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
ifeci: Can TB Joshua just second this prophesy for once pls!
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Doyin Okupe Says Herdsmen Not Responsible For Attacks / Ranking Ex-Governors Move To Take Over Senate Presidency / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.