Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare (25075 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / POLLS: Ijaws Table Jonathan’s Re-election Before Amasiekumor Deity -(PIC) / Bakare's 'Election Before 2015' Sermon Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
Detongue: Bakare is talking too much. I think it will be better for him to leave d church and face politics. All dis careless talks on a sunday wen ppl are suppose to b spiritually uplifted, he has decided to polute dir minds instead.
He has bcome an embarassment and a nuisance to d body of Christ

a) What Careless statement did he make?

b) What part of the bible says that a Pastor can not be a politician?

You comment reminds me of the reason why I made it known yesterday that when it comes to politics, even here in the US, I stay away from the reasoning of Nigerians. It just never makes sense when they try to play connect the dots.

All this man has done is try to do what he knows best to do and that is sensitize people to what is going on . .. so what if he happens to be a pastor on the side? Would it have been any different if he was a Babalawo ni? Or is it that you feel the Bible does not allow him to prophecy and call for the people to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH at the same time? If yes, please show Book, Chapter and Verse . . . .
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by searay(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
Prophecies can be adverted. I learnt that GEJ gas been reading Psalm 35
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by qplus(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
Is Bakare talking about a coup, and d military govt. Conducting elections?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
pufectskin: I don't think Nigerians have reached d level of consciousness dat americans have. Arguing with these ppl is like arguing with a brick wall. They just cannot get it. Even an average teenager in America or lil kid knows his rights and would is very aware of his power in society irrespective of his level in society. In Nigeria, ppl r too prayerful and its like they don't even know what they r doing. They go to church yet commit crimes, d elders tell u not to lie or steal, but they r d same ones duping and stealing in govt offices. Its just a crazy society. Since I got back to dis country last year, its been culture shock after culture shock. I have never seen a more confused ppl.

Imagine the ignoramus who said that Sunday should only be for worshipping God . . as if God wrote it in the Bible that it should be so. Some will even argue that God did not stipulate that it be any hour in the Bible.

A man is trying to use the pulpit, the one place that you can get Nigerians to LISTEN UP . . .to teach them of democratic right and freedom. We have watched for the past year and some where the Muslim world has taken to educating their poeple in the mosques of their right to vote and to choose their own Government . .. yes, right from inside the mosques.
Then one Churchian we have in Nigeria who decides to do just this(the Martin Luther style that many of them like to pretend they agree with) and immediately, the nimrods come out to speak of how it will diminish their God-points and so should be condemned. Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
qplus: Is Bakare talking about a coup, and d military govt. Conducting elections?

A coup? Military Government? YOu go school at all? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by searay(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kobojunkie:

a) What Careless statement did he make?

b) What part of the bible says that a Pastor can not be a politician?

You comment reminds me of the reason why I made it known yesterday that when it comes to politics, even here in the US, I stay away from the reasoning of Nigerians. It just never makes sense when they try to play connect the dots.

All this man has done is try to do what he knows best to do and that is sensitize people to what is going on . .. so what if he happens to be a pastor on the side? Would it have been any different if he was a Babalawo ni? Or is it that you feel the Bible does not allow him to prophecy and call for the people to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH at the same time? If yes, please show Book, Chapter and Verse . . . .
Bros, let him continue. I think he should be asking John the Baptist what happen to his head. Wisdom is needed.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ODB1: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
Tunde Bakare is a f00l and only f00ls will side with this f00l.

If Bakare was not a xtian he would have been the most radicalized muslim cleric at fore-front of supporting Bokos.

Only f00ls listen to religion and not God!
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
searay:
Bros, let him continue. I think he should be asking John the Baptist what happen to his head. Wisdom is needed.

So, in your mind, John the Baptist made a mistake in going political? That was a Mistake shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by greaterlove(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
dasparrow:

Nigerians and their skewed cultural mindset is the reason why I have not yet moved back home. I still intend to live in Africa somewhere but it won't be Nigeria. Too many religious people yet they don't even keep the commandments of the Lord God. Nigerians are the pharisees of our day. They carry religion on their head but fail to develop an intimate relationship with God and His son Jesus Christ. Sigh!

@Post

I don't get why some people are saying that Pastor Bakare is predicting death on GEJ and Sambo. Is it only through dying that they will loose their current political positions? What if a coup happens? what if Nigerians of various ethnic groups choose to go their seperate ways due to the never ending boko haram bomb blasts and ethnic/religious clashes? what if (God forbid) there is an assasination attempt on the presidency? What of in the event of an unforseen accident such as a plane crash or car crash? The point I am trying to make is that anything could happen that would necessitate another election before 2015. I still think that an SNC would be the answer at this point. As a nation, we can discuss the way forward amicably.
i dont really know which part of the world you live in, but i know there is no where in the world were someone will make such proclaimations and the security agencies wont investigate him, even in america people who make silly statements especially when it has to do with the life of the president are always questioned by the secret service ask ted nugent http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/17/ted-nugent-obama-secret-service_n_1432009.html. in the same america a man who claims to be Jesus Christ of our day shot at the white house, so where are there no religious fanatics? have u ever been to germany to see the mentality of the far right? am i happy with the state of things in nigeria? no, but i still dont think the solution will come by pointing fingers at the president and wishing a calamity will befall the commander in chief of my country which is not what a person who want to develop his relationship with God and his Son Jesus Christ will do. i agree with u, we have to seat down and discuss on the way forward, but the way tunde bakare is going about it is all wrong and even if his wishes of seeing jonathan and sambo being eliminated comes true do u really think that will bring the desired change in nigeria?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by ifihearam: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
ifeci: Can TB Joshua just second this prophesy for once pls!

A certified fool u are
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: @ kingoflag With due respect, your write-up is too much, let me know as soon as you summarize and lay out sensible facts so I can peruse, You dont expect anyone to sit down and read all that, do you ?

I didn't post with im*beciles in mind, so you can just skip it, ok?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
That fake "pastor" should stop talking nonsense. Why can't he focus on winning souls for Christ instead of getting involve in politics if he is a 'Man of God'?
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by greaterlove(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
flexya:

Opolo re ko ni daru - ur brain won't degenerate. It dsnt take a rocket scientist 2 predict wat Bakare predicted. Its not about GEJ dyin bt rather, a military incursion into govt. No doubt the Western world will oppose (though we Nigerians will rejoice as we do after every govt change). The boys in khaki will organise a new election and send these lot home, not just GEJ. Not tell me this requires a PHd 2 predict or understand
ok but what has history taught us? 1966, and 1983? have we been made better? the military comes in, fools will rejoice for a day or two, they dribble us again and its all the same circle. the world is moving beyond that, lets make our democracy work. those who say his methods are martin luther king style should read about martin luther and his methods.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by damoobaba: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kobojunkie: We already have too many churches and majority of them not teaching the people what they really need to know. Churches are to help people, not pacify them or give them a way out of dealing with the reality around them.

Many come on here to complain of how there are churches around the corner asking them for this and that. Here is a Church man actually willing to teach people how to make what they have work for them, for the good of the Nation, and the future, something the Government refuses to invest in Educating the people on.

Even developed countries spend billions of dollars each year educating the people on their rights and their place in Government. We have near none of that happening in Nigeria. A Church has chosen to do just that, provide that well needed Education for free. What is that going to take away from people? Their soul? Their Salvation?
Guy calm down,a church is supposed to teach people salvation and also strive for peace in d society,bakare is nt doin any of this.I wouldnt kno if he wants to become d president of nigeria by force
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Assuming, just assuming that Paster Bakare made this statement; Lets analyse critically;

PONDER: Why would a Pastor in Christianity wish his President and Vice President death ? Are you pondering what am pondering ?
I did not see anywhere in the post where it can be assumed that Pastor Bakare meant "death" as the means of changing a bad government. But let me ask you a quick question:

IF YOU FATHER WAS EATING $30,000/DAY MEALS, READING N500,000,000 Newspapers, blowing through Trillions of Naira and blew $50billion in one year, and $38billion 6 weeks later. Then, on top of that, decided to saddle you with the "wages" of his sin by selling you a lie called "oil subsidy" just to fund the lifestyle of him and his cronies while ensuring you lived on less that $2/day. . . . Plus he put you in debt by almost $40Billion. . . . .

Tell me : IF YOUR FATHER DROPPED DEAD, WOULD YOU GIVE 2 F*UCKS?!

EXACTLY!

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by damoobaba: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
[quote author=kingoflag] I did not see anywhere in the post where it can be assumed that Pastor Bakare meant "death" as the means of changing a bad government. But let me ask you a quick question:

IF YOU FATHER WAS EATING $30,000/DAY MEALS, READING N500,000,000 Newspapers, blowing through Trillions of Naira and blew $50billion in one year, and $38billion 6 weeks later. Then, on top of that, decided to saddle with the "wages" of his sin by selling you a lie called "oil subsidy" just to fund the lifestyles of his and his cronies while ensuring you lived on less that $2/day. . . .

Tell me : IF YOU FATHER DROPPED DEAD, WOULD YOU GIVE 2 F*UCKS?!

EXACTLY! [/quote
Rotlmao OOoooooooo
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
i bet dat bakery guy or wat eva he calls himself is high on bible leaves of Book of CHRONiclescheesy
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by size38: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
This fake pasitor again? Not pastor, but pasitor. He is always living in elusion. 90% of his sayings and doings are elusive.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
damoobaba:
Guy calm down,a church is supposed to teach people salvation and also strive for peace in d society,bakare is nt doin any of this.I wouldnt kno if he wants to become d president of nigeria by force

Please do not offer me the above horse crap for a retort again . . . undecided undecided undecided
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by lumeneng22: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
If GEJ died like ya ardua, then buhari will automatically become the head of state and tunde will be chief of staff supreme headquater. Then and then will the country be governable and be liked by boko haram.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by 4reigningqueen: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
@sharp guy . I don't know where the OP got his information from but its quite clear the OP is up to some mischief......and Nigerians typically joined the band wagon without asking questions.[/quote]

just to let you know,i was there LIVE but you read it on the internet.A big difference.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by mekaboy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
MY OWN NA IF WHAT HE SAYS DOES NOT COME TO PASS AND THERE IS NO ELECTION BEFORE 2015, THEN NIGERIANS WILL HAVE TO STONE HIM TO DEATH LIKE THEY DID IN THE OLD DAYS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by apala911: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
What if no election holds, then it will be clear that u ve no integrity and obssessed to clinch power at all cost.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by abduliik: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
Every opinion count in this forum. Well done guy!
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
birdman:

1. PDP led House/Senate will not impeach a PDP president.

2. If its a southern or middle belt coup, this could succeed. Any other type of military coup will fail, badly.

3. This is actually very very likely. People are at the tipping point

1. Its Nigeria, anything can happen. A PDP led Parliament that comprises of mainly Northerners will kick GEJ to the curb in two seconds if the opportunity presents itself.

2.We are on the same page on this. However, I see an Ijaw or other Eastern "Minority" being given the post of head of any new Junta.

3. You might be right as I'm not on ground. But, if I have to go with the mentality of Nigerians as I know it, I'd say this is the least likely to happen.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by tunnytox(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Uncanny Genius: That fake "pastor" should stop talking nonsense. Why can't he focus on winning souls for Christ instead of getting involve in politics if he is a 'Man of God'?

winning souls on empty stomach? undecided
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by sofadj(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2012
I'm getting sick of Critical comments on NL. Most times its even difficult to know whose side u guys are on. Must you criticise everythin on here. If Jonathan does anythin, u'd say he must resign now sm1 said power will change hands u r grumbling again. If Pastor TB Josh says anythin u'd be searchin everywhere to see what to criticise. It seems some pple here are actually enjoying themselves typing so many senseless criticisms....How would you say frm above he meant Jonathhan is goin to die? Have you heard of impeachment?Resignation? Those are also possibilities pple...
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Dave50(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2012
[quote
author=sofa-dj]I'm getting sick of Critical comments on NL. Most times
its even difficult to know whose side u guys are on. Must you criticise
everythin on here. If Jonathan does anythin, u'd say he must resign now
sm1 said power will change hands u r grumbling again. If Pastor TB Josh
says anythin u'd be searchin everywhere to see what to criticise. It
seems some pple here are actually enjoying themselves typing so many
senseless criticisms....How would you say frm above he meant Jonathhan
is goin to die? Have you heard of impeachment?Resignation? Those are
also possibilities pple...[/quote]

thumbs up my brother i also have been viewing most of the comments it seems people on nairaland are just quick to criticize.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2012
I don't know why Nigerians put faith in all these weirdo prophets prophesying dooms all the time.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Billygee2u: 12:40am On Jul 23, 2012
Hello my beloved Nigerians,let not the words and threats of a political pastor ,who have left the sermons of his calling as a pastor to chase the wind of vanity.
Every living being knows quite well that there is no truth in any politicians.Politicians are all desperate to hold power,this causing them to go extra miles to let their wish come to pass.
Please,pray that none of your children or relations shall be a believer politician. That is too dangerous. One who confessed to be a pastor and at the same time is known as a politician, is serving two masters. Do you all agree with me?
I hereby, as an Evangelist of God almighty, cancel any prophecy of Death against our president GOODLUCK EBELECHUKWU (God's mercy) JONATHAN. When a prophet of doom prophesy "A SENIOR PROPHET OF GOD ALMIGHTY" will cancel it.That is what happened.
THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION BEFORE 2015. Nigerians write my words down in your dairies for remembrance. When 2015 comes,you can contact me with billyscoth2009@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by kcng: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2012
religeon is killing nigeria,and we have too many senseless youths who dont understand anything. Bakare is not the only one who hears and sees these things the man is very on point.God Almighty always reach out to every generation through His trusted Men. God said in genesis:Abraham is my friend can I hide anything from Him? this was before sodom was destroyed.If not for great men like the Bakare's many of you making noise that he uses church for politics will have been dead.Can God look at your life and for your sake spare your family not to talk of your comunity? you are living useless lifes and don't even have a little idea of what God or the bible Say's because you don't read it.
Nigeria should have disintergrated to a bosnia or a somalia by now if not for watch men like Bakare
Pastor Bakare is 1 of the few men in Nigeria tha Have not sold His soul to the devil or to politicians for money.
Let us wait and see if the will of God will not Happen.
Re: There Will Be An Election Before 2015 - Bakare by Billygee2u: 1:14am On Jul 23, 2012
kcng: religeon is killing nigeria,and we have too many senseless youths who dont understand anything. Bakare is not the only one who hears and sees these things the man is very on point.God Almighty always reach out to every generation through His trusted Men. God said in genesis:Abraham is my friend can I hide anything from Him? this was before sodom was destroyed.If not for great men like the Bakare's many of you making noise that he uses church for politics will have been dead.Can God look at your life and for your sake spare your family not to talk of your comunity? you are living useless lifes and don't even have a little idea of what God or the bible Say's because you don't read it.
Nigeria should have disintergrated to a bosnia or a somalia by now if not for watch men like Bakare
Pastor Bakare is 1 of the few men in Nigeria tha Have not sold His soul to the devil or to politicians for money.
Let us wait and see if the will of God will not Happen.

My friend you should go back to school and stop insulting the word of God. Was Abraham involved in politics? Who is a prophet of God? What are the qualities of a TRUE PROPHET?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics) / Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.