Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste (7861 Views)

Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss / Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by lawrenceunaa: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
nigerian girls asking of recharge cards @ the slightest opportunity wink

Even if u re student with the lady she doesn't , what she knws is 'if want to date me ,pay my bills' shocked
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy where did you get that from?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: And where did you get that from? shocked
yu told me naa, oh yu'v 4goten so fast.. Recap to Nse ipke etim ( no mind ma spelling, i don't knw her real name) the nollywood actress thread
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
chizzy94:
Here is a changed man cheesycheesysad.
hahaha chizzy sad sad sad why you find me come here naa grin grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: yu told me naa, oh yu'v 4goten so fast.. Recap to Nse ipke etim ( no mind ma spelling, i don't knw her real name) the nollywood actress thread
I was only kidding na. Abeg I be confirm Delta pikin o. undecided

Forget all the Yoruba I dey speak around and all I am from delta state.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tymax(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ohohohohho cheesy
Tymax, come and see for yourself.

As far as NL is concerned, I follow all the right people.

*Goes back to flexing my Alubarika*
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tah! He is just trying to make you happy. tongue

The OP has spoken the gospel truth. I was a really caring guy in my past relationships. Somehow, the ladies I dated in Uni made me feel like something was wrong with me.

They kept saying "Oh! Tymax I don't deserve you." Or "You deserve someone better" and useless "psyching" statements like that. Funny enough, they quickly "moved on" to rich, "happening guys" on campus and working-class dudes.

NYSC time was a little better cos, I didn't commit anything to anyone. Na that time some babes clear me say guys are learners in the game. So many players among seemingly responsible church chics.

Post NYSC; forget, I don wise up. No time to fawn over commonplace beauty. You say you fine, and so?

I have now noticed that money, fame and leadership attract all, I repeat, ALL kinds of women.

So forget what any woman wrapper tells you just to make your head swell. We know your secret. grin

There's a relatively contemporaneous yet conversational idiom that says: "Money for hand, back for ground" - the thriving tenet among Naija babes.

Forgive my epistle.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: I was only kidding na. Abeg I be confirm Delta pikin o. undecided

Forget all the Yoruba I dey speak around and all I am from delta state.
sad sad
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: sad sad
What is it ?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: What is it ?
nothing i tot yu'r a cally girl, i love em cool
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: nothing i told yu'r a cally girl, i love em cool
Well I'm not so you can stop loving me if you choose. wink
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Well I'm not so you can stop loving me if you choose. wink
hehehehe M.I
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: hehehehe M.I
grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
these days when guys dey engage in armed robbery and yahoo yahoo to satisfy the huge appetites of their girlfriends wetin u go come say of such guys? no be women be their goals and aspiration?.abeg i dey feel the op grin
but man must pound yam ooo grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax:
Tah! He is just trying to make you happy. tongue

The OP has spoken the gospel truth. I was a really caring guy in my past relationships. Somehow, the ladies I dated in Uni made me feel like something was wrong with me.

They kept saying "Oh! Tymax I don't deserve you." Or "You deserve someone better" and useless "psyching" statements like that. Funny enough, they quickly "moved on" to rich, "happening guys" on campus and working-class dudes.

NYSC time was a little better cos, I didn't commit anything to anyone. Na that time some babes clear me say guys are learners in the game. So many players among seemingly responsible church chics.

Post NYSC; forget, I don wise up. No time to fawn over commonplace beauty. You say you fine, and so?

I have now noticed that money, fame and leadership attract all, I repeat, ALL kinds of women.

So forget what any woman wrapper tells you just to make your head swell. We know your secret. grin

There's a relatively contemporaneous yet conversational idiom that says: "Money for hand, back for ground" - the thriving tenet among Naija babes.

Forgive my epistle.

Coming from you?
An epistle it was, indeed.

See why I try not to judge people and try to give everyone grace no matter where they're at?

Your story is a sad reality in our Nigeria today, little wonder everyone's having some form of badness attached to them.
The male folk are not excluded either, it's just most of the ladies who frequent this section are what I'd describe as homely and conservative, if not, you for hear am too.

I've had my experiences too and if I were to relate with guys based on that, ha! Tymax.
Well...... lipsrsealed

Honestly, there are female folks out there who sometimes make the few good ones ashamed of lifting their heads during discussions like this.

But then it is what it is and, irrespective of what anybody thinks, I'm saying this, not for myself alone but for every girl/lady out there who still believes in love, in its truest form, albeit not blindly and foolishly:

We are proud of the women we are now, and the women we're becoming.
Thank You.

Signed:
Mizmycoli: Repping her kind, Everywhere She Goes
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Spidermon: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
"If p*ssy(sic) did not exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning". - Aristotle onassis

Getting laid is crucial. It can come in any form....friends with benefits, side chicks, one nite stand, girl friends, fiancee, house wife, oloshos grin etc. It depends uniquely on ur needs. i.e. A 22 year old guy with very limited funds who is still setting the foundation of his life, doesn't plan to marry anytime soon but needs to f**k doesn't necessarily need a girlfriend if he can get a less costing option.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by naijaboiy: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
But this thread don old na sad
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by JAVANESE(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
cindyrella:
grin grin grin grin grin grin tell them!
shattap jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Nominations Ended) Voting in Progress. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.