Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste (7862 Views)

Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss / Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: If OP no correct, mak i die.. cheesy grin grin. Those of you who think the op is spewing rubbish, i won't blame you, i bet most of you are still under 20 grin wen yu'r above 20 and you look around,yu would probably make U-turn and start thinking like a man jus like the OP... cool cool

Tell that to those who'd eventually become frustrated.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I M A G I N E !!!!!! grin

Is that an acronym?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Yimu grin
mama you know ur boy is saying the truth naa wink wink wink
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tolaaaaannni: If girlfriends are a waste of time to you, then i guess your a big fan of arranged marriages.
gbooooosaaaa!!! Or bend down and pick wife.... grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Tell that to those who'd eventually become frustrated.
mizmycoli just attacked me sad sad sad sad
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tymax(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi: angry No Time
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa... I am glad we can reach a consensus.

Shakes her soft hands

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Is that an acronym?
lol... No synonyms of ' I wonder o''

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: mizmycoli just attacked me sad sad sad sad
That's because I like you. grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy sighted grin grin hello boss cool cool
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:
That's because I like you. grin
Alubarika... Omolomo grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: If OP no correct, mak i die.. cheesy grin grin. Those of you who think the op is spewing rubbish, i won't blame you, i bet most of you are still under 20 grin wen yu'r above 20 and you look around,yu would probably make U-turn and start thinking like a man jus like the OP... cool cool
There's no 'man-like' thinking in anything the OP posted. He posted _bullshit and such a filmsy excuse not to have a girlfriend. He rather posted reasons to be with the wrong girl.

Nothing beats having an awesome woman (or girl as the case may be) by your side. I am a living witness cos I have one and with just her, my dreams are limitless.

Think wide. There are usually many entrances into a castle.

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: Dygeasy sighted grin grin hello boss cool cool
Hello bro! I was quoting you cheesy
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy: There's no 'man-like' thinking in anything the OP posted. He posted _bullshit and such a filmsy excuse not to have a girlfriend. He rather posted reasons to be with the wrong girl.

Nothing beats having an awesome woman (or girl as the case may be) by your side. I am a living witness cos I have one and with just her, my dreams are limitless.

Think wide. There are usually many entrances into a castle.
he is probably saying it from his on point of view, wich i concur to based on what i have experienced.

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by jvera(f): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
wen u finally achieve d goal nd u get a gal d moni will first attract ha jare na naija we dey
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: he is probably saying it from his on point of view, wich i concur to based on what i have experienced.
Oga how many ladies you don date? undecided
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Sheenor: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2014

Just a question.

Please share with us your experiences with the women of these nations you travelled to.

eg, compare a french woman to a mexican one or SA to a congolese. Will help us understand.

On point
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tallesty1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: Dygeasy sighted grin grin hello boss cool cool
Bro how do you see this post?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Oga how many ladies you don date? undecided
more than 8, of wich two were older than mee
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: he is probably saying it from his on point of view, wich i concur to based on what i have experienced.
Yeah right. But the down-talking of the ladies is a bit too much. They are the best things to happen to man really.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy: Yeah right. But the down-talking of the ladies is a bit too much. They are the best things to happen to man really.

Ohohohohho cheesy
Tymax, come and see for yourself.

As far as NL is concerned, I follow all the right people.

*Goes back to flexing my Alubarika*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysnehImLcGk
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: more than 8, of wich two were older than mee
8? are you kidding me? shocked
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: Bro how do you see this post?

Talk your mind o
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: Bro how do you see this post?
in a simple term, ON POINT grin gals naa problem. Jus mak money and you would see Dem around you like flies
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by zicoraads: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wait! Why una dey comment for 2012 thread? undecided
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ohohohohho cheesy
Tymax, come and see for yourself.

As far as NL is concerned, I follow all the right people.

*Goes back to flexing my Alubarika*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysnehImLcGk
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cool

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy: Yeah right. But the down-talking of the ladies is a bit too much. They are the best things to happen to man really.
Loll.. Apart from the money sucking aspect and emotional trauma, gals are sweet believe me.. i still can't do without Dem tho! cheesy cheesy
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: 8? are you kidding me? shocked
plus side chick grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
zicoraads: Wait! Why una dey comment for 2012 thread? undecided
Na 2012? Mtchew, I nor even know.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tallesty1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: in a simple term, ON POINT grin gals naa problem. Jus mak money and you would see Dem around you like flies
eeeeeeh? And you were laughing at me the other bah?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: more than 8, of wich two were older than mee
You never get experience na.

The last time I did a population census I counted 15 and I was the jerk in each and every one of them. It was all bliss with them too.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: plus side chick grin
Ah. Oga you look so young, nobody go even reason say you don date 8 different women with side chicks o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Ewoo! See What A Girl Posted On Facebook As A Profile Photo. / Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.