Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? - Car Talk (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? (103159 Views)

Has Anyone Driven An Innoson??? / Whats D Longest time U ve Driven Ur Car Without A Trip To Mechanic / Have You Ever Driven With Google Maps In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
princefaculty:
125MPH/ 200km/h on Kaduna-Abuja expressway in my Toyota Camry 3.0L supercharged V6 Engine 2001/2002 model.
She glides like a smooth snake on a soothing grass

Keep lying. Nurey, Gazzuzz, coldplay007 et al abeg come see supercharged
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by princefaculty(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
lomomike:

Keep lying. Nurey, Gazzuzz, coldplay007 et al abeg come see supercharged

Give your small brain sense & stop concluding on what you know not & totally ignorant about. Call your entire village make them come see American spec wonder.
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
princefaculty:

Give your small brain sense & stop concluding on what you know not & totally ignorant about. Call your entire village make them come see American spec wonder.
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Mr, Gigantic melon sized brain use your gigantic Brain, toyota didn't add any S/C to their Camry in 2001 neither did dey in 2002 as you claimed.
Oya come prove how supercharged your is?
A picture and toyota TSB and/or Specs sheet will end this argument, and while you're at it, call the toyota CEO to show him how abused his products are.
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by mistamexzy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
160km/h in a Branded Company L200 Mitsubisi Van....
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by princefaculty(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
lomomike:

Mr, Gigantic melon sized brain use your gigantic Brain, toyota didn't add any S/C to their Camry in 2001 neither did dey in 2002 as you claimed.
Oya come prove how supercharged your is?
A picture and toyota TSB and/or Specs sheet will end this argument, and while you're at it, call the toyota CEO to show him how abused his products are.

Hahaha, cant stop laughing. Its ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ lie that big head does not equal sense & for the fact that you've got cattarh & rubberline in place of brain is not God's fault. I've stated what my ride posses & sitting under that tree idling & hating on what does not in anyway affect your damn life won't do any good, research is free so go do one on 2001 Toyota Camry V6 TRD supercharged.
If you are waiting for further exchange of words then u are on a long thing #EOD
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
princefaculty:

Hahaha, cant stop laughing. 2001 Toyota Camry V6 TRD supercharged.

Really?

Bros, you no talk say na TRD na. Na machine be that o! That's a cool rare collection cool
no spoil that motor or else we go fight. wink
Hope we re even?
Bros oya do justice to the forum and feed our lustful eyes with pictures of that sleeper sports car.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by Lucky4real28(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have done 170km/h along benin to ore express way, normally I don't drive at such high speed but the road was too good and tempting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by tmanis(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
25km/h.... in my mum's 1999 Nissan primera lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by ogawisdom(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2015
140km/h along Enugu okigwe road on my Carina E. I normally dnt go above 100km/h
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by conyema12(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
200km/hr for 30mins at a stretch with GMC SIERRA 2013 MODEL along HARADH TO RIYALD road Saudi Arabia. Arabian deseart
With cruise control. My Saudi colleague was even giving me morale to finish the speedometer.

The Car get balance no be small.
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by Yongi99(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
conyema12:
200km/hr for 30mins at a stretch with GMC SIERRA 2013 MODEL along HARADH TO RIYALD road Saudi Arabia. Arabian deseart
With cruise control. My Saudi colleague was even giving me morale to finish the speedometer.

The Car get balance no be small.
na that kind road i dey find, there is another long desert road in america (forgotten the name) make sense.
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by edward1984(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2015
220km/hr Autobahn Germany with a friends Benz 220hp
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by eherbal(m): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
a Lil bit over 180kph .third mainland to oworonsoki. 2001toyota corona.
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by princefaculty(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2015
lomomike:

Really?

Bros, you no talk say na TRD na. Na machine be that o! That's a cool rare collection cool
no spoil that motor or else we go fight. wink
Hope we re even?
Bros oya do justice to the forum and feed our lustful eyes with pictures of that sleeper sports car.

Badt guy, no worry I no go spoil am. Been offline, will feed the forum with her pix soon.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by SirMalik(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Emperoh:
200km/hr Benin - Asaba highway = 2002 Toyota Avalon
Last one in June was 185 km/hr Ore Benin highway just after Ofosu = 2007 Honda CR-V
cheiiiii bro' we still need u O, abeg no de doam lik dat again, na motor racing game u dey play shocked
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by SirMalik(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
160km/hr along Abuja-Keffi express with EOD
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by SirMalik(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
king406:
yes it can do 200kmph and I'm always being confused by speedometers that read only 180kmph angry for example a toyota sienna with a 3.3 v6 and an infiniti qx4 with 3.5 v6 speedo reads on 180kmph, and then an I4 1998 accord will get 240kmph on its speedo, how's that possible? I hate the confusion speedometers cause angry
hope its not miles/hr because 1miles=1.6 km, so 160m/hr is 266km/hr
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by abatically(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
king406:
yes it can do 200kmph and I'm always being confused by speedometers that read only 180kmph angry for example a toyota sienna with a 3.3 v6 and an infiniti qx4 with 3.5 v6 speedo reads on 180kmph, and then an I4 1998 accord will get 240kmph on its speedo, how's that possible? I hate the confusion speedometers cause angry

Because sienna is a minivan and qx4 is an SUV. They both have high rollover rate so the manufacturers font want u over speeding with them.
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by abatically(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
king406:

Because sienna is a minivan and qx4 is an SUV. They both have high rollover rate so the manufacturers font want u over speeding with them. Both are not built for speed.

2 Likes

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by Desanta(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
180km/h, in a Lexus 330 SUV, on Benin- Warri express road, June 2014. The vehicle was still very stable.
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by hkwills(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Hv also done 200 but don't hv d shot here

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by castrobee: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
I drove 160-180km/hr along akure Ilesa Ife road in 2013 using my former Peugeot 406. It was sleek. I was tempted to go higher cos I felt I was floating till my wife jerked up from sleep and cried out that I wanted to commit suicide.
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by finofaya: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
190km/h in a Peugeot 406 on KD - ABJ expressway in 2012. Car's acceleration was too slow to allow me max it, since you always seem to be barrelling towards another car or corner at that speed.

I maxed out a Sienna on the same road in 2014. That car has plenty roll.
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by marshalcarter: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Name:1999 flight Bicycle Location:My street Maxspeed:25/30km/h Horsepower:10hp Mileage:78 Time:1min 12sec

Whr can I get a brand new suspension and gearbox? grin
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by tunergy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cc: @Sunkoye
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by sunkoye: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
tunergy:
Cc: @Sunkoye
did 170 kph wen I was in school. The chic at my back was scared to teeth.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by DGD1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
castrobee:
I drove 160-180km/hr along akure Ilesa Ife road in 2013 using my former Peugeot 406. It was sleek. I was tempted to go higher cos I felt I was floating till my wife jerked up from sleep and cried out that I wanted to commit suicide.

why is it DAT the speedometer is the 1st thing women look at when they wake from sleep?
more grace to your elbow bro, u can do better.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lagos roads are filled with potholes now. Its even risky doing 80km/h on many roads. E.g Herbert Macaulay, Yaba; Anthony, going towards airport, there's a massive ditch that can swallow a boy up and don't even get me started on Ozumba, V/I. Drive safe....yesterday's smooth road may have a big ditch tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by Sploleetho: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
180-200km/h on 3rd mainland bridge regularly at night
240-km/h Benin-asaba road
In a 2009 Honda Accord manual v6 coupe

Also 300-310km/h on the autobahn
In a Nissan GT-R nismo (unsure of year)
Re: Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? by temmym4(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
SPECIAL NOTICE!

THIS GOES TO SOME PEOPLE READING THIS THREAD, EITHER YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER OR AN AMATEUR (ESPECIALLY THE TEENS) INTENDING TO TRY SOME OF THE SPEED POSTED HERE.

NEVER SHOULD YOU BELIEVE EVERY POST YOU READ IN HERE!

I read a Physical friend's post in this section last Month where he stated his highest speed he attained was above 180km/hr whereas he has never turned On a car ignition ever before (I know he is currently reading this now)

A Man who drives at the speed of 300KM/H on a typical Nigerian road has a very slim chance of holding a camera and/or snapping his own dashboard as his whole attention is on the road and his two hands on the steering wheel, busy diving (overtaking at this speed is an understatement) from other vehicles at the front.

Na only you dey road abi vehicle no come for your front? even professional car racers gets to make plans for a road clear or the race done on a professional race pitch. Too much movies dey worry some people, Keep trying what you watched on "Fast and Furious" on Naija road. God help u if u end up handicapped for the rest of your life or worse still, kick a very hot and heavy bucket.

OTHER UPCOMING LIARS WHO ARE ALREADY THINKING OF MAKING THE NEXT COMMENT. PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

I know everyone wants to feel special once a while, we all understand, but please, for the sake of others reading your post and wants to give it a trial, try Minor lies, (that is if you want to lie at all).
If they end up committing suicide at the expressway due to your post, then am afraid their blood is on your head

Life is Sweet and Simple, when you die, you are done, you dont get to come back. people will only cry for some moments and live on.

The best driver is the one who takes a car out and brings it back safely! succesfuly!!.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (43) (Reply)

What Are The Functions Of The 'd', 'd3', 'd2' And 'd1' Of Automatic Cars / A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic) / Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.