Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (25015 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: What are you insinuating Mister ? Have you lost your goddamn mind ?

Do you read the garbage you post?

In addition to chatting the smelliest kind of shyt, it would appear you do not know how to spell simple words.

You are a True GEJ fan....
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2012
superior1:

I know not a greater fool
You dont know me cos this is anonymous forum, you only know yourself, and in conclusion, you know no greater fool, than yourself.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

You are a perfect example of a compound fool

Does it hurt mo'r'on ? I wonder why you are dying to defend yourself if truly you are not a paid agent or possibly,you are only defending because you are ijaw and jonathan is also ijaw.

I wonder what your kids tell their friends when they asked your kids what kinda jobs their parents do.

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Do you read the garbage you post?
In addition to chatting the smelliest kind of shyt, it would appear you do not know how to spell simple words.
You are a True GEJ fan....
No one has insulted me about spellings in the past, I have been accused of typographical errors. But I think the fact that you serve Prison before shouldnt make you transfer your aggression on me this morning. You lost a greater part of your youth cleaning toilets.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: When your bullsh1t is flawed, you resort to correcting my grammar. Am I your English student ? I made billions from writing English with mistakes cos putting out the true facts out there are the key to success and peace of mind.

I'm only trying to protect you from yourself.

If you insist on spewing your politically incorrect Shyt on NL, AT LEAST let it be grammatically correct Shyt....
And any money you might have made is obviously the dividend of GEJ arselicking...

Olodo. grin grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

I'm only trying to protect you from yourself.

If you insist on spewing your politically incorrect Shyt on NL, AT LEAST let it be grammatically correct Shyt....
And any money you might have made is obviously the dividend of GEJ arselicking...

Olodo. grin grin grin
You want me to expose you ? You brought this on yourself, cos I kept quiet in this forum all along and you keep insulting me. You are a fraudster, your name is all over google. Yahoo boy, go check yourself on google.

You are Warned, Stay away from me or I will report you to EFCC, you are Suspected Fraudstar and your name is all over google as a Nigerian Fraudster.

OCCUPYING OK-C .... OKERE CHEDDAR/KING CHEDDAR ON ...
www.thisis50.com/xn/detail/784568:BlogPost:29964360?xg...
Jun 28, 2012 – SUSPECTED FRAUDSTERS IN NIGERIA ... WANTED BY .... OKERE CHEDDAR .... http://www.kingdomafrica.tv/ ...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: No one has insulted me about spellings in the past, I have been accused of typographical errors. But I think the fact that you serve Prison before shouldnt make you transfer your aggression on me this morning. You lost a greater part of your youth cleaning toilets.

You are now beginning to lack coherence...

You must either be Dame Patience's Nairaland handle or just a very dull boy.

You exhibit an inability to make sense, a refusal to see past your myopic views, and an inability to string your silly thoughts into a grammatically correct sentence.

Hallmark of a true GEJ champion...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nuzo1(m): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2012
agabaI23:
So anyone who does not slag GEJ off is a paid agent? That's extremism on your part and you should tell us who paid you for all the insults on GEJ.

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2012
edicolove: I spent a few minutes actually contemplating whether to post on this thread because I consider this far beneath me. But in the end I opted to post and this is it.

I am a member of many fora around the internet and this is the most silly, despicable affront to freedom of speech I have ever seen. Completely shameful and a final indictment on the opposition. It really exposes the opposition as intolerant bigots and partisan in a despicable way. This will go down as the most unintelligent thread not just on NL but on the Internet that I have ever seen. It can't get lower than this. That the MODs put this on the front page is an indictment on NL and I promise to spread this around the internet to show the true colors of the Nigerian opposition. This is the best weapon ever in the hands of the GEJ camp I have seen. This has just taken NL 6 years back as a platform for freedom of expression. This is 2012, not 1960! This is really sad! signing out!

Edistupid is not a laptop crew, he is just plain sttupid. he has always been like that. No offence, i understand him very well cool

2 Likes

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

You are now beginning to lack coherence...

You must either be Dame Patience's Nairaland handle or just a very dull boy.

You exhibit an inability to make sense, a refusal to see past your myopic views, and an inability to string your silly thoughts into a grammatically correct sentence.

Hallmark of a true GEJ champion...

My friend stop pestering my life, go type your name on google and see the result, try and change your monika before you get arrested in UK. Its all over google as a Nigerian fraudster. Change the fvcking handle before you get busted. Come back and insulted me later.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by superior1: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2012
Guess why you haven't seen beaf id on this thread, he signed in as Billyonaire.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: You want me to expose you ? You brought this on yourself, cos I kept quiet in this forum all along and you keep insulting me. You are a fraudster, your name is all over google. Yahoo boy, go check yourself on google.

You are Warned, Stay away from me or I will report you to EFCC, you are Suspected Fraudstar and your name is all over google as a Nigerian Fraudster.

OCCUPYING OK-C .... OKERE CHEDDAR/KING CHEDDAR ON ...
www.thisis50.com/xn/detail/784568:BlogPost:29964360?xg...
Jun 28, 2012 – SUSPECTED FRAUDSTERS IN NIGERIA ... WANTED BY .... OKERE CHEDDAR .... http://www.kingdomafrica.tv/ ...

God knows....You should be a record holder....

So you expect my real name to be cheddar king?

Billy you are a true incarnation of your retardeen leader.....I bow to your awesome stoopidity...

P.S. You still cant spell? grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2012
superior1: Guess why you haven't seen beaf id on this thread, he signed in as Billyonaire.
Is that all you have to say ? Congratulations for being the first person to get drunk this morning...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by bakila: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me educate you, I am doing this because you showed sincere ignorance. GEJ was "appointed" to fill the vacuum when Yaradua died. He was "elected" last year. He is constitutionally qualified to vie for the 2015 election. I think you need to take politics classes.
Ahh! I am sorry arguing with you, people wont no the difference. GEJ who appointed to fill Yardua's exit. Yeah, you are a big clown, laptop or not poverty is messing you up big time. Sanu!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2012
superior1: Guess why you haven't seen beaf id on this thread, he signed in as Billyonaire.

POMO is a chameleon so, you can never tell if he is also ifhearam. i.e if jonathan hear am,then the pack is in trouble.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Billy you are a true incarnation of your retardeen leader.....I bow to your awesome stoopidity...

Are you still talking to me ? Guy, change the fvcking monika, its shows you are a fraudster. I dont want my monika linked to a fraud alert fellow on google. Please dont respond to me with fraud-tagged monika.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: My friend stop pestering my life, go type your name on google and see the result, try and change your monika before you get arrested in UK. Its all over google as a Nigerian fraudster. Change the fvcking handle before you get busted. Come back and insulted me later.

Ahahahaha

This lad...

You are such a source of entertainment...

You must be Patience Jonathan....

Noone else could possibly be dickriding GEJ while being so incredibly bad at English.....

Umblerrrra boy...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Elueme: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2012
Pataki:
GEJ is a Retardeen. That is his name, his identity. Where were you to stop people calling Yar'dua - 'President Go-slow'? Where were you to stop people calling Obasanjo - 'the monkey'? Please, if you cannot stand the heat, tell Retardeen to resign.

Within two years, I expected to see the fresh air he promised. Why is corruption on the increase in Nigeria? Why is insecurity rising all across the nation? Why is unemployment on the increase in the nation? Why do we have a retardeen who gallops one billion naira food consumption? Why is the nation wallowing in abject poverty? Salaries of government workers not being paid, a lawless first lady globe trotting and disgracing Nigeria with all manners of disgusting news about her?

All these in two years, and a lot more the Retardeen's family still have in stock for us.
With all fairness, I think you are stating the opposite.. With the exception of insecurity where BH insurgence has proved a great challenge, the country has recorded improvement in other areas you just mentioned compared to before
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2012
bakila:
Ahh! I am sorry arguing with you, people wont no the difference. GEJ who appointed to fill Yardua's exit. Yeah, you are a big clown, laptop or not poverty is messing you up big time. Sanu!
I have no time to exchange word with you, you are so ignorant to say GEJ isnt qualified to contest 2015, I cant exchange words with such low-knowledged peace of sh1t
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by superior1: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

What do you expect from someone who had his psychological evaluation done by Patience Jonathan (or you forget say the woman get BSc in Psychology)?. I said it earlier, There is no greater fool than Billyonaire.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Ahahahaha

This lad...

You are such a source of entertainment...

You must be Patience Jonathan....

Noone else could possibly be dickriding GEJ while being so incredibly bad at English.....

Umblerrrra boy...
cheddarking, your monika shows you are a Nigerian Fraudster in google please dont chat with me...I dont want my monika to be linked in whatever scams you are running....free me please
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by bakila: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I have no time to exchange word with you, you are so ignorant to say GEJ isnt qualified to contest 2015, I cant exchange words with such low-knowledged peace of sh1t

A President was appointedcheesycheesycheesywinkwink eat laptop money, make that poverty no kill before you make you first hundred thousand. Pity pity pity.
Like someone pointed out you cant spell. Peace bro.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pukkah: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Pukkah, you must have had a tough day, go to bed and rest for tomorrow.

What a mundane and clueless response to a serious issue. As usual, they side-step and avoid the core issues. When this fails they resort to insults. What a bunch!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2012
superior1:

What do you expect from someone who had his psychological evaluation done by Patience Jonathan (or you forget say the woman get BSc in Psychology)?. I said it earlier, There is no greater fool than Billyonaire.
You are looking for an alliance, cos of course am too powerful for you to handle alone. Eagles fly alone, crows, fly in groups, bring it on boy, and I will put you where you belong. Ornithological Specimen of identical plumage...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: I have no time to exchange word with you, you are so ignorant to say GEJ isnt qualified to contest 2015, I cant exchange words with such low-knowledged peace of sh1t

This is why GEJ gets no love from masses...

People like you speaking and writing English like you do make the Nigerian Educational System look bad...

You really need to go to Night School bruv....
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2012
bakila:

A President was appointedcheesycheesycheesywinkwink eat laptop money, make that poverty kill before you make you first hundred thousand. Pity pity pity.
You dont know me and I dont know you, but one thing I know for sure, I am one of the richest young men in Nigeria, None of which comes from politics and am just addicted to this forum, its why am here.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: You are looking for an alliance, cos of course am too powerful for you to handle alone. Eagles fly alone, crows, fly in groups, bring it on boy, and I will put you where you belong. Ornithological Specimen of identical plumage...

Birds of a feather would do just nicely....

Who are you trying to impress? We all know you cant spell to save your life... grin grin grin grin

OLODO
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

This is why GEJ gets no love from masses...

People like you speaking and writing English like you do make the Nigerian Educational System look bad...

You really need to go to Night School bruv....
Go to google and type "cheddarking" and you will see so much FRAUD AND SCAM alerts linked to your ID, is this a coincidence? is it a mistake by google ? What ever the case is, please I beg you, dont communicate with me.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by superior1: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: You dont know me and I dont know you, but one thing I know for sure, I am one of the richest young men in Nigeria, None of which comes from politics and am just addicted to this forum, its why am here.

Billy is a foooooooool grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Birds of a feather would do just nicely....

Who are you trying to impress? We all know you cant spell to save your life... grin grin grin grin

OLODO
Yea, big boys have a way with English, I bet it took you time to decipher.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: You dont know me and I dont know you, but one thing I know for sure, I am one of the richest young men in Nigeria, None of which comes from politics and am just addicted to this forum, its why am here.

Yeah right...Like anyone gives a shyt who you are anyway...

What shall it profit a man to have billions in the bank but cant speak coherently?

Dull boy...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2012
superior1:

Billy is a foooooooool grin grin grin grin
Yea, Billy is a foooool, but not BillyOnaire. I am world acclaimed hall of fame patriot and supporter of GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) / General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US / Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Warri City, Delta State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.