Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (25013 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Yeah right...Like anyone gives a shyt who you are anyway...

What shall it profit a man to have billions in the bank but cant speak coherently?

Dull boy...
My english is excellent, although we all are guilty of typographical errors. I do better sending out my mind, but you pay attention too much to your typing cos you are a scammer. Go to google and type your monika, fraud alerts everywhere... tongue
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
Vote GEJ in 2015. He's setting a record that will speak for him.
bakila:

He is not qualified to run in 2015. True true ebi like say you be laptop 40.

Hey bro, guess you didn't read the words of the OP. I'm a Pro-GEJ! Do you know how that feels? It feels great, yeah, it feels great to know that even without been paid or running on some laptop, one can stand on the positive side and air patronage to a government that's working. To your first line, on what ground is Mr. President not qualified to run in 2015? Tell me!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Afamdman(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2012
Mr billyonaire you didn't reply my question, please check page9 the very last post.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Yea, Billy is a foooool, but not BillyOnaire. I am world acclaimed hall of fame patriot and supporter of GEJ.

The above is concrete proof that you are foool of the highest calibre, born with the talent and honed to perfection by practice and hardwork....

I'm pretty sure your NL handle is your attempt to spell billionaire...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: My english is excellent, although we all are guilty of typographical errors. I do better sending out my mind, but you pay attention too much to your typing cos you are a scammer. Go to google and type your monika, fraud alerts everywhere... tongue

You may blame your horrible spelling on typos....

But what does THIS statement even mean:
I do better sending out my mind

You need Jesus fam...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2012
Afamdman: so please billionaire do tell what is the job of the president, what do we hold him accountable for, that he can deliver. Am sorry but ur president lost my vote, few months after he assumed president from vp position. I just lost hope cos I saw no way out. So please do tell or should I continue to call him a retard like the rest of the people...am waiting for ur words of hope.

You ask a very nice question. Its vast and can not be exhausted here and now, please go online and look at the Nigeria constitution. The duties of the President are there.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

You talk like a child
It is you people that is against nigeria becos u are against the president
So all the curses will take effect on you and your family
A true citisen supports her president and not talk him down in public forums like this.
Its treason

shocked shocked shocked shocked Treason? grin grin grin grin grin
Jonathan ass licker does not even know the meaning of treason, no wonder he keep saying retardeen is ruling grin grin grin
I know you're shivering like goat about to be slaughtered due to the curse I placed on the enemies of Nigeria and I'll say it again that by the grace of God all enemies of Nigeria will die a violent death very soon,
Stupeed son of a baboon

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

You may blame your horrible spelling on typos....

But what does THIS statement even mean:

You need Jesus fam...
You are a scammer, you pay attention to details. Go to google and find out why your ID is linked to Nigerian Fraud and Scams, you are one of those giving the rest of us a bad name.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

The above is concrete proof that you are foool of the highest calibre, born with the talent and honed to perfection by practice and hardwork....

I'm pretty sure your NL handle is your attempt to spell billionaire...
Yea, I wanted to pick "Billionaire" but it wasnt available, so I chose something very close. I got "BillyOniare". Any other personal attack ? Mr. UK based Scammer.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2012
Afamdman: Mr billyonaire you didn't reply my question, please check page9 the very last post.

Billygoat is beaf on laptop 05 . . .He would rather insult you than answer your question.Typical charactor of beaf.

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: You are a scammer, you pay attention to details. Go google and find out why your ID is linked to Nigerian Fraud and Scams, you are one of those giving the rest of us a bad name.

Allow that bruv...

Anyone who heard you speak or read your posts would immediately associate Nigeria with stup1d1ty and illiteracy grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2012
jackbauersballs: I am not surprised to see tunnytox spreading his dullness to all mankind on this thread...
tunnytox why are you so dull?

WHY?

Did you bump your head as a child?

Did you suck powdered breast milk?

Why are you this dull?

Dull-apo

Another member of alibaba 40 thieves grin grin a mad man dancing naked in the street thinking normal people like me is mad? the world already knows who is dull between me and you because the more you make posts the more you reveal your low level of IQ and inability to defend your retardeen using intelligents points. I know the curse I placed on you is what making you shiver don't worrry the manifestation of the curse is around the corner and if you are one of the enemies of Nigeria you'll not live to see the new Nigeria as the Lord liveth.
Anuofia...Eranko lasan lasan...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Billygoat is beaf on laptop 05 . . .He would rather insult you than answer your question.Typical charactor of beaf.
Stop insulting, if there is any accusation you have about the GEJ Government, bring it on so we can trash it. I am not here to waste time with you, I am here to win you over to the Fresh Air Crew, cos we need to win the 2015 election. We are the patriots, we need to change the country.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Yea, I wanted to pick "Billionaire" but it wasnt available, so I chose something very close. I got "BillyOniare". Any other personal attack ? Mr. UK based Scammer.

Nah it's cool mate...

I'm just messing with ya...

Honestly dont take me too seriously...Just fancied a sharp sharp battle before work this morning...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Afamdman(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2012
@billyonaire but uju mentioned those things in the consitution and you made out like she was asking for too much, that's why I asked you to mention one. So then tell me why are you a GEJ supporter, if its not for your personal gains, Or its true you are indeed one of the 40 laptops QED. Let me not waste ur time and mine. Have a nice day licking that ASS.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Allow that bruv...

Anyone who heard you speak or read your posts would immediately associate Nigeria with stup1d1ty and illiteracy grin grin grin grin
Dont insult Nigeria, things have changed positively since you relocated to UK to practice your scams, I type your ID on google and it raises redflags that you are a scammer. We will be here in Nigeria and change our country for the better. You can stay there and scam people in the night and clean their toilets in the day.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2012
Afamdman: @billyonaire but uju mentioned those things in the consitution and you made out like she was asking for too much, that's why I asked you to mention one. So then tell me why are you a GEJ supporter, if its not for your personal gains, Or its true you are indeed one of the 40 laptops QED. Let me not waste ur time and mine. Have a nice day licking that ASS.
Thanks for the insults, you are just like another professional id1ot that want other people to do research for you. What is this fuss about 40 Laptops, are you kidding me ? We are in millions, 40 is too small. We rule the world's most populous black nation and you say 40 laptops ? You should be saying 40 million laptops
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cheddarking(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont insult Nigeria, things have changed positively since you relocated to UK to practice your scams, I type your ID on google and it raises redflags that you are a scammer. We will be here in Nigeria and change our country for the better. You can stay there and scam people in the night and clean their toilets in the day.

Sssshhhh...low that talk fam... wink
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2012
All these our wannabe politician sef.. Dem no dey tire Argue argue argue! Non of them get any political party membership card. SMH
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop insulting, if there is any accusation you have about the GEJ Government, bring it on so we can trash it. I am not here to waste time with you, I am here to win you over to the Fresh Air Crew, cos we need to win the 2015 election. We are the patriots, we need to change the country.

was there anytime you guys admit/ted that jonathan is/was wrong ? It's always and has always been a ''the boss is right'' campaign.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Sssshhhh...low that talk fam... wink
Okay, now that you ask me to....I wont talk about it anymore. God Bless Nigeria. God guide GEJ to continue to do the needful.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2012
tunnytox:

Another member of alibaba 40 thieves grin grin a mad man dancing naked in the street thinking normal people like me is mad? the world already knows who is dull between me and you because the more you make posts the more you reveal your low level of IQ and inability to defend your retardeen using intelligents points. I know the curse I placed on you is what making you shiver don't worrry the manifestation of the curse is around the corner and if you are one of the enemies of Nigeria you'll not live to see the new Nigeria as the Lord liveth.
Anuofia...Eranko lasan lasan...

Must you put your foolishness on display everytime you dull man? I guess you are old o, probably with children.
Dull-apo...Agbaya of the highest degree...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

was there anytime you guys admit/ted that jonathan is/was wrong ? It's always and has always been a ''the boss is right'' campaign.
Mention just one thing the President has done wrong.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by fxtopedia(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2012
SEUN should be included!!!!!!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire:
Mention just one thing the President has done wrong.

Jonathan has never been wrong because he is GOD.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dont joke with GOD. Jonathan isnt GOD, but he is God-sent.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by najoke: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Gbam!!!

End of story......to the pro jona people....mr retardeen is God who has never done anything wrong.(clapping for Angel Jona)
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2012
Pukkah:
The guilty are afraid. Nothing is more valuable than a clean conscience. Nothing is more priceless than peace of mind. Money can buy you a bed but not sleep.
D-Explorer:

Pukkah, you must have had a tough day, go to bed and rest for tomorrow.
Pukkah:
What a mundane and clueless response to a serious issue. As usual, they side-step and avoid the core issues. When this fails they resort to insults. What a bunch!

Pukkah, i'm glad you took my advice yesterday. It's another day, a sweet morning at it so don't let us start flexing our vocab muscles on issues that naturally has a positive answer. Mr. President is on a long-term progress, the administration is still a virgin. We've got until 2015 for Nigerians to pass their scord-card. Come 2015, we're running again and that will take our results through till 2019. If you've got an issue that needs clearification, kindly state it without joining the likes of Gbawe as an ardent critic. I like your calmness and so am treating you like-wise. Cheers dude!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by noble84: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2012
don33310: Jonathan supporters are foolish like Jonathan,can fool advice a fool? Certainly NOT.
if u're wiser than jonathan,how comes u couldn't win the SUG of ur school thats if u're a graduate
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont joke with GOD. Jonathan isnt GOD, but he is God-sent.

I guess he is the GOD of Nigeria since you painted a perfect Jonathan that has never been wrong since 2010 he came to power.You can now see how stu'p'id yiu guys made yourselves look with your ''the boss is always right'' campaign.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2012
The President has the best technocrats handling our economy and the electricity sector. Things will never be the same again. I believe the 2015 mandate will be unopposed once these sectors witness monumental achievements.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2012
noble84: if u're wiser than jonathan,how comes u couldn't win the SUG of ur school thats if u're a graduate
Who is this fool? angry angry angry

so SUG is now an achievement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win / Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.