Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

0hsisi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0hsisi's Profile / 0hsisi's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 46 pages)

Family / Re: Sister In Law by 0hsisi: 3:57am On Jul 07, 2010
ftmom:

@ Poster

I don't know any married Nigerian women that would rather their man went to get his own food at a Nigerian party. Guess it's just cultural for us Nigerians and it's left for you and your husband to decide what works for you both.

Biko speak for yourself biko
My husband gets his own food at parties
I actually know very few,infact only one Nigerian in my circle that gets food for her husband at parties and that's because the man is at least 20 years older than her.
More like her father than a hubby.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Raoul Moat: Britain's Most Wanted Villain by 0hsisi: 1:02am On Jul 07, 2010
does he drink blood?
his mouth looks bloody in that picture
BTW, where did the British police get guns from?

I thought they only had batons
Romance / Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by 0hsisi: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2010
Wow Jackal is still alive
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Thread closed by 0hsisi: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2010
dominique:

38 is kinda old. poior lady sad hope she at least has a kid to dote on.

are you saying that tpia has no hope eh kwa?
since she don already pass 38
Religion / Re: Govt Bans External Loud Speakers At Religious Centres by 0hsisi: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
sizzlers:

i have three churches at close proximity to my residence, = ODOZI OBODO, FIRST BAPTIST WATCHMAN, every sunday, i used to stay out with friends coz of their noizy speakers.

Is odozi Obodo a Church?
that one na cult ma dear
you have 2 churches and a shrine around you grin
Politics / Re: Fashola Donates Crèche To Church To Mark His Birthday. by 0hsisi: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
gbengapro:

Most have these nairaland posters are either silly or ignorant. A man donated a creche (a daycare center or nursery) to a church and suddenly he is the best thing that has happened to mankind. Meanwhile, he has allegation of stealing billions hanging on his neck but our fellow nairalanders don't think much of this.
This man was elected to manage our resources to better the lives of the citizens but we still have flood driving us out of our homes when it rains, traffic logjam on our roads, bad and dilapidated roads, chronic housing problems in Lagos, army of unemployed  youths, corruption reigning supreme at alausa, sub-standard schools and hospitals, touts and thugs in uniform who call themselves LASTMA and KAI, and these apologists and sycophants are singing the praises of the governor who should be told to get to work and solve the problems he was elected to solve.
Shame on you all

May God bless you abundantly again and again
May all your lineage never lack.
Speak the truth brother!!
I was in Lagos recently
You need to see how these little boys and girls carrying bread and mineral on 3rd mainland bridge area will be tearing race,weaving in and out of traffic,risking their lives to escape the koboko from the officials that don't want them hawking their wares.
How else are they expected to survive?
People are here clapping their hands for creche?
what little girl wants to sell canned coke for 10 hours standing under the harsh elements risking r.ape and sexual molestation.
That creche is absolute rubbish compared with the amount of job he's expected to do.
Religion / Re: Govt Bans External Loud Speakers At Religious Centres by 0hsisi: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Good one jare.
I remember when I used to live opposite one church in Ogudu.
[b]One time they decided to face their demons squarely . . . na 7 days night vigil o! Torment personifie[/b]d angry

LOL
and after that you moved
maybe na you be the demon grin grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar by 0hsisi: 12:23am On Jul 06, 2010
who is the man?
Lord I hope it's not that tout Iyk
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Thread closed by 0hsisi: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2010
post a picture of the girl let people see what they're bidding on
Religion / Re: Govt Bans External Loud Speakers At Religious Centres by 0hsisi: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2010
CGKing:

Oops! sorry, not sure fashola would wanna ban his ppls beloved owambe parties. Its the yoruba livelihood.

Men there is just a lot to deal with men, the annoying street blocking parties of mosques and yoruba celebrations and poo. . . . , these guys are so daring they can lay their party canopies and tents across the ikorodu express because of gbedu. Y r they like that?? Fashola has a lot of work men.

If he doesn't ban street owanbes then he hasn't started banning.
The ordinance must cut across all religions and cultural practices
Infact anyone doing anything with a canopy on the outside must not use a loudspeaker
any pim,the individual ought to be arrested. grin
Culture / Re: African Ladies Abroad Carrying Babies On Their Back!(Dirty Clothes) by 0hsisi: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2010
Pafuri:

How did we go from discussing baby backing and its cultural dimensions to the definition of a 'leash'?

@Ohsisi : you are right, a pair of handcuffs to tie your children to their bed like criminals is certainly better than a "disgusting leash". American cops will love you! I do not know where you live, but try that in the US and you will find yourself in jail before you can say "hello officer". You see, there are cultural and legal considerations regarding both sides of the issue under discussion. But, where is the fool that started the post in the first place?. I guess it outgrew his idle, white propaganda-infested mind. Good riddance.

You should be able to recognize a joke when you see it
sheesh!
must I spell it out?
Politics / Re: Fashola Donates Crèche To Church To Mark His Birthday. by 0hsisi: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2010
babapupa:

This has nothing to do with other people's low expectations, it about our leaders and citizens doing good and what we expect them to do with our money or their money.

Curb your mindless bad bele.

That's exactly what it is.
We've grown to expect nothing good from these thieves and the one that uses the spare change from the state treasury after he has chopped belleful to build even one public toilet is hailed as a hero.
Did he build it with his own money?
what bad belle if I may ask
you are the one that needs to impregnate your 4 wives quickly and populate that creche not me grin
I've passed that stage moreover,I don't live in Ojuelegba
Politics / Re: Fashola Donates Crèche To Church To Mark His Birthday. by 0hsisi: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2010
gbengapro:

You are all brainwashed fools! Fashola donated crèche to church. So what Is the big deal! What has he done to help millions of Homeless lagosians;and those living in sub-standard housing; and for millions of jobless and for millions of hungry children; and for millions without clean water; and for millions in sub-standard schools; and for millions ravaged by flood when it rains. Al-jazeera just described Lagos as one of the worst cities to live. And you dumb fools are praising the corrupt governor for using your tax money to donate crèche to a tiny church.  I feel sorry for you sycophants.

Gbam!
what is a creche?
the woman keeping her children in a creche,can she provide them with food too?
If the baby hurts himself in the creche,where is the hospital and how does she pay for it?
Rubbish.
Let him give the people 24 hr electricity and pipe borne water,jobs and healthcare
he built them a creche with with lagos state money and people are singing his praises
Creche ko
scratch ni
Politics / Re: Fashola Donates Crèche To Church To Mark His Birthday. by 0hsisi: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
seanet02:

@gbengapro, you have always been against anything that is not from your devilish poverty development party, is there anything wrong with what the man did? Why are you always against progress. what about[b] akala the bingo who is the worst governor in this country[/b]. I know you very, be prepared for my continuos attack until you stop your stupidity.

Please leave akala alone jor
It's common knowledge that he buys bleaching cream with his state's money
expensive ones too
people should cut him some slacks
Celebrities / Re: Isn't She Lovely? by 0hsisi: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2010
The girl is very beautiful
She looks gorgeous in that black dress and the tan evening gown before it
I don't know them but I wish them well
The man a diro kwa bad
a woman can definitely be a size 14 and stunning
Crime / Re: Ghana-based Nigerian Named In Fraud Ring by 0hsisi: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
bigbounce:

shotster i accept what you said but let me tell you the truth if you are born in a home of greedy people no matter how you try not be part it will still show in you, we are born in a country the leaders are so greedy and they don't have human pity and we are here yelling as if we are dogs or thug, they are just there to make their own way not there for the citizen well being.Indian will come here and employ you they will talk to you anyhow or even slap you in your country.if you know you are a real Nigeria go there an try what those people come and try here there if they won't kill you.you are in your country like a slave, no way government is trying to help the only thing they teach in the house of assemble is how to speak big enlsh and throw chair after the earn 150million monthly but people are out there they can't afford 500naira to eat a day, you now here talking nonsense, and most of you are their can't afford to pay landlord, go to libya go and learn how their government treat them they are muslims, but Nigeria country many religions and those religions have no impact in Government,
justwise:

There are poor pple in every country and many work hard to make it, the issue of crime in nigeria is mostly driven by GREED, everybody wants to make it big by all means including stealing.
Yes some politicians are corrupt but must we all do the same? When will it stop?
I don't have anybody in govt, not even a security guard.

If you can't keep your hands off other pple's properties then get ready for prison sentence. My govt is corrupt will not set you free in court of law

Both of you make perfect sense and hit the nail on the head
I don't understand the fuss.
Politics / Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by 0hsisi: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
see fine innocent boy
May God console the womb that bore him cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Religion / Re: Govt Bans External Loud Speakers At Religious Centres by 0hsisi: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2010
ok.gerald:

What about those pastors that wake us up every morning on the street of Lagos asking us to repent?

If they use loudspeakers,they ought to be banned too.
If the rule applies to one,it must apply to all
Religion / Re: Govt Bans External Loud Speakers At Religious Centres by 0hsisi: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2010
CGKing:

Praise God. And those annoying mosques chantings. Thank you Fashola, plssss!

Gbam
The mosques loudspeakers blaring out at odd hours should be a thing of the past
They should buy alarm clocks for their worshippers.
all those noisy street owanbe parties must be included too
and those churches that insist on preaching to the whole neighborhood ought to keep their loudspeakers indoors only.
Culture / Re: African Ladies Abroad Carrying Babies On Their Back!(Dirty Clothes) by 0hsisi: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2010
Outstrip:

It is not a leash. That is absolutely necessary especially when you are with multiple children. When I was in Nigeria recently we were driving through anthony village and there was this cute little boy walking looking very tired. His mother was so far ahead of him it was ridiculous. It occured to me that someone could just pick him up and his mother would be clueless. Those "leashes" as you call them come in different designs and some are not even attached to the child. The one I used on my son was a winnie the pooh backpack and it's tail was very long and I held on to that while I pushed the stroller around with his brother in it. It worked well for my family. I will take that any day than leave my children to run rampart like nomads

It is still a leash dear
a leash is something that restrains a dog from wandering off and now applies to kids.
Just because you use it on your child does not change the name.
It is a leash
I couldn't get myself to have my child" tied to a rope" while walking down the street and in stores but if it works for you,good.
It does have a purpose ,I suppose
The one I wish I had were a pair of baby handcuffs to chain them down to their beds or something when they ran amok in the house grin
boy,those kids showed me pepper
Romance / Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by 0hsisi: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

See the first day my guy slapped me i was quite but the second time he was astonished (slapped him back and even jumped at him at the same time with my shoe on his head). DON'T TAKE poo wink

Thank God you didn't pull a dagger on him.
these men think it's every female that is as meek as a lamb.
once in a while,they do jam real women grin
Romance / Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by 0hsisi: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
Carolece:

The meaning of marriage have significantly changed. People no longer get married for the right reasons. Besides that, we are from different cultures. Where I'm from, partially everyone there shacks before marriage, (with the exception of die-hearted christians) thats how you get to know someone before you "tie" yourself to him/her. Not saying its the right way, but that's our "culture" (practice).

All that with that particular person, happened only within a two months span. I put an end to it only but too late. I am sure many other women stay in them for years. I didnt make that mistake, I got the hell out as soon as I saw the way out.

There are great times that I had with men, but the bad they've done just erase the good. I just cant put the good times at the forefront. Sorry, the bad outweigh the good in men. Not my fault.

Where you are from,they also have numerous babies out of wedlock,must you do same?
If you want to change your situation,you must be willing to change your outlook
until then ,you will wallow in the same pit and return some years down the line with 3 kids and 3 different fathers still searching for the right man
Romance / Re: I Got The Beating When He Cheats. by 0hsisi: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2010
Madukaele:

madam, pls dont tell your bf about your past and dont be tooo nice. how can someone rap u and u told d guy is wonderful,how can someone slap u for doing nothing and u say thank u and sory . u r killing yourself. not the guys , u r d one that have problem. that is the truth. wake up and dont take abuses with happiness. angry angry angry angry

You said it all
@ poster do you have a father?
how did he treat your mother?
are you perpetuating the cycle you saw a loved one endure?
Love doesn't hurt
stop picking these losers before you end up 6 feet under.
You are obviously beaten down emotionally,My heart goes out to you,
Please don't keep this to yourself,tell someone,your mom,your aunt,anyone.
And for heaven's sake,get your own apartment and stop shacking up with these men till they ask your hand in marriage and walk you down the aisle.
You are making it too easy and taking a whole lot of poop
Get your self esteem back dear
It is somewhere within you

anything you let a man abuse you physically,emotionally or sex.ually,a part of you dies
Culture / Re: African Ladies Abroad Carrying Babies On Their Back!(Dirty Clothes) by 0hsisi: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2010
SSaemoenl:

Doing what, ? maybe in your area. I still stand on my word, that we have to eradicate that ugly system, by using clean material in the hse not in the public. smiley

And 2morrow you will inform us that carrying loads on your head is as well our culture, where as [b]we dont want to embrace a new life[/b]. Change is what we are in!

You are a nut case indeed.
So you have the guts to still talk after pics of oyibo women "backing their children" were shown to you.
If your mother "backed" you with dirty rags does that mean every one's mom did same?
The new life you should embrace must include registering in some school and taking serious English lessons
For someone who is oyibo inclined,you suck at simple grammar.
Politics / Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by 0hsisi: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
The almajiris are fighting area boys
shouldn't we be celebrating that they want to finish each other?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 46 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.