Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

0luwatope's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0luwatope's Profile / 0luwatope's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 16 pages)

Nairaland / General / Every Individual Needs An Online Profile Page by 0luwatope(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
If you have been asked for your website name on any online platform like twitter or nairaland, you probably would have left it blank. Do every individuals need a website? I don't think so, but do they need an online profile page? Yes! Every individual needs an online profile page, a profile page that will have a personalised url, a profile page that people will be able to contact you even if you are offline(not having a browsing phone).
Have you ever wondered if a website can offer a private message(in sms format and will be delivered to your phone number), a fully designed profile page, a guestbook(a kind of record that people write about you), sms broadcast(if you happen to be a celebrity, you will be able to send an sms broadcast to all your subscribers) and so on, i only mentioned few of their services.
I've done a good research and now i've come up with a website that offers all these.
Join www.ttprofile.com now for your own profile page. Its free and easy!!
Politics / Re: WATCH VIDEO: Nigeria Vs India 1-99, The Real Truth Behind It by 0luwatope(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nairaland / General / How A Party I Was Not Invited Got Me Into Trouble by 0luwatope(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
My first time at a party, a night party for that matter it was fun at first but later turned mortal kombat survival mode. At around 9pm the party was still grooving, the DJ was playing hit song and the chicks were dancing. I as a party novice(i don't attend parties), i was chilling with my first ever alchoholic drink, going from one place to another. Pa! Pa! Pa! It was the sound of a gun i heard and with a twinkle of an eye, everyone dissappeared except me. I don't know how they ran away but am pretty sure there is no magic used. By the time tried to run, i was too late. Infact, the first slap i got from a guy from Aye(a secreat cult) turned me from a drunk guy to a deaf and dumb guy. It was that kind of slap that makes people hear wiiiiiii sound. I was beaten before they realised am not part of the opposite secreat cult society. Though i went through a good session of beating before i was realeased. What pained me most was that i wasn't invited to the party, i gate crashed(going to a party you are not invited). I heard each attendant will go home with food/gifts that was why i gatecrashed and afterall, am a nigerian student, 1st year, food science. Do you want to tell me gatecrashing is bad? BTW, which Nigerian has never gate crashed before ?

1 Like

Travel / Re: 24 Things I Learnt While In Nigeria by 0luwatope(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

string
why introvert dey do like say she dey contest for the most active nairaland of the year award?
Register for your own official profile page with lots of features like free sms e.t.c @ www.ttprofile.com

2 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: When A Witch Followed You From The City Down To Your Village(pic) by 0luwatope(m): 2:48am On Aug 01, 2015
About to be modified...
Phones / Re: How To Send Free Unlimited Sms On All Networks by 0luwatope(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
frediech:
I just tried it and it works but ur massage will contain advert
it will only contain their website link... Compaired to those that will place annoying ads on ur sms
Phones / Re: How To Send Free Unlimited Sms On All Networks by 0luwatope(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chuukwudi:
Rubbish yeye site
Am not trying to promote the website whatsoever, am just trying to enlighten people on how to send free sms. Afterall, you didnt see any comment that shows the thread i posted is fake or not working...
Programming / Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by 0luwatope(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Javascript simple? I sabi html, i sabi php, i sabi css, i sabi mysql e remain javascript, now you that u are saying javascript is simple, give me a code that displays the current year only in js language. Op, start from the easy ones, i still recomment u start with html
Romance / Re: Talk Some Sense Into My Head.... This Guy Is No Good For Me by 0luwatope(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Issokay, i stand to be corrected because am only a teen but this is what i do before i go into any relationship. I baricade my heart and create a love limit for my partner, i hope for the best and always expect the worst. People change and so do their feelings. Someone that means everything to you today may be totally useless tommorow. Why let that inner foolishness of love control you in the first place? Am sorry you might not be able to forget it because memories last forever but what might help u is to stop being alone, move with your funny friends, crazy friends, when you are alone, u get depressed so try to be with a crazy or stubborn friend for sometime....

4 Likes

Business / Re: Why You Should Be Considerate To Roadside Sellers by 0luwatope(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm, nex time i want to buy corn, my convo with corn seller go be like
me: how much is this halfly burnt corn
seller: its 50naira
me: ehhh, mummy this corn is cheap o, let me pay 60naira
seller: *smiles* ok pay
me: *i pay 60naira for the corn and leave*
seller: *talking to herself* This boy is the dumbest boy ive ever sold to sha, i told him corn is 50naira, he paid 60naira, i pray none of my children will be foolish like this boy o, omo butter oshi.
OP na joke o, no take am crios o...
Programming / Re: Pls Is It Possible To Learn Javascript Programming In One Month by 0luwatope(m): 5:57am On Jul 31, 2015
To be sincere, its not possible monday and wednesday for a month? Javascript no be beans o, i'll recommend you change to html, html is much better for a startup
Phones / How To Send Free Unlimited Sms On All Networks by 0luwatope(m): 5:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Sending free sms on the internet is not new but this one is different. You will be able to save any contact(name and number) on your registered account's contact list and send free sms(unlimited) to all your saved contact. The cool thing is that the sms does not contain any advert. Ever since i joined that network, i've been texting my babe every morning and night, my babe loves text messages lol. I also got an official profile page, sms broadcast to all my subscribers, image and text broadcast but all these are story for the gods because i am only concerned about that free sms thingy. Am i talking too much? Just create an account with them and see for yourself @ www.ttprofile.com
Software/Programmer Market / Re: I Need A Co Founder by 0luwatope(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am here, web designer/programmer only. But why did u tell us about your project in particular ? Reach me 0luwatope@india.com the Oluwatope... is zero luwatope
Romance / Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by 0luwatope(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Now this is what i call humor... Don't give up dude, you are getting there

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Mother Is Against My Dreams ! Please Help! by 0luwatope(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:

Hey kiddo, are you alright at all I'm a 300lvl student of civil engineering, please go do your homework! undecided

But why is your write up like a secondary school student?
Romance / Re: How My Cousin Embarrassed Himself At The Bank! by 0luwatope(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ain't funny at all, so u telling me a guy that comes to the bank to open an account, collect atm, deposit money to his account, throught no one will tell him to wear his palm sandals, na the time he wan withdraw for atm the guy off palm? SMH
Romance / Re: My Mother Is Against My Dreams ! Please Help! by 0luwatope(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Actually the OP is trying to tell us he is funny which he isn't. NSG is a great writter, you are still a kid probably the same age with me, i'll be 14 yrs next month. My advice is to register for an official profile page @ www.ttprofile.com every blogger/writter deserves it
Romance / Re: Pls Help! The Fear Of Commitments Do Scared Me In A Relationship by 0luwatope(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Doyin400l:
...but my problem is am always afraid of commitments in a relationship especially with the opposite sex...

Why did the OP say especially with the opposite sex? Is he gay?

1 Like

Family / Re: My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage by 0luwatope(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dont panic... Break his head...

24 Likes 1 Share

Webmasters / Re: Post The Url For Your Blog Her To Get More Traffic by 0luwatope(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
If them ban me, them go ban u, but make i no carry last... Best upcomming Social networt www.ttprofile.com u can send free sms with it o
Celebrities / Re: Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA by 0luwatope(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wizkidayo sneh, i still dey enjoy ur ayo album jawe, don't mind haters sneh but u carry jet no concern us again sneh... B4 i forget sneh, street ti take over sneh, all hail olamide badoo sneh, all hail YBNL nation sneh.

14 Likes

Romance / Re: Rate Her by 0luwatope(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
She no fine at all... Can i get her digits and tell her how ugly she is?
Romance / Re: 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay by 0luwatope(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Why did the OP just listed everthing i do?

4 Likes

Romance / A Great Mistake You Must Avoid Before Marriage by 0luwatope(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2015
You are dating a guy/lady and probably planning to tie the knot together, please never you swear or make a vow that nothing will stop you from loving him/her until you finally get married. I was dating a girl for roughly 4 years when she told me she was going to jos to greet one of her relative. My mind keep telling me that something is going to happen but i coudn't tell her, i don't want to interfare in their family affairs. Cutting the long story short, she spent 2 months in jos, i tried calling her millions of time but its not going through, i could not contact her parents either cuz they were not picking my calls and i was working in a city far away from them. I spared two different weekends to pay them a visit but they were not at home. Inshort, when she got back, she was now a one legged lady with her beautiful face partly burnt. On seeing her, i almost fainted. You think love is blind? Hell no! People change, so do their feelings. I never thought i would stop loving her until that day. You see love is not about the heart only, its about much of the beauty and behavior. Imagine your lover in one way or the other lost his/her sight or becomes deaf, God forbid it anyway but do you think your relationship will continue? Never, not in this Nigeria. I didn't ask her what happened cuz i was too confused on what to even say as greeting. My mistake was that, i had swear nakedly that nothing will come between us on the day i disflowered after 6 months of not having sex with her. How will i marry one legged with partly burnt faced girl? The craziest part, am already seeing her in my dreams holding either a knife, cutlass, or a gun forcing me to marry her... Am now living with my pastor inside the church for the past two weeks. Am doomed, ain't i ? Wait before you start telling me am doomed, i want to tell you about a social network that you can send sms free of charge. People can also contact you by sms on your account free of charge, register @ www.ttprofile.com to get started.
Education / Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by 0luwatope(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why do people put full stop as comment? Shey bcuz of booking space? Na wa o, see their many ways of booking space e.g copy my pattern of booking space and stop booking space like poo
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys by 0luwatope(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
*Modified* but didnt read the topic... Team i must comment
Jokes Etc / Re: When The Class Rep Writes Ur Name In D Noise Makers List And Its Not Used. (pic) by 0luwatope(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lwkm
Education / Answer This Trickey Question If You Are A Student by 0luwatope(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
A nairalander has 6 mangoes, 2 oranges, 8 cashew, an onion, 5 cashew nut, 4 carrots, 3 eggs and an apple. He eat half of the total mangoes he has, roasted and ate all his cashew nuts except one, fried 2 of his eggs, gave out 3 carrots to his friend and . How many fruits does he have left with him??
Adv - Discover TT profile! A social network that allows you create an official profile page, send and receive sms for free and lots more... Register today @ www.ttprofile.com
Nairaland / General / My Interesting Home Alone Story by 0luwatope(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
"Bye Mom", i flipped my hand up and down like Mr Ibu in one of those nollywood comedy movies as i remembered i was going to be home-alone. My dad currently working at P&G company as the sales manager of Always Ultra has travelled to Canada for some reasons i don't care to know. How could my dad leave Yale Foods for P&G because of 8,000 difference in salary? All the daily buscuits and those sugary sweets were now history. I beleive my dad has the most annoying job because the Always Ultra sanitary pad will always be given to my ex- girlfriend living next to our house. She broke up with me when i sent a text message "...you are a wire material" instead of "...you are a wife material" which was acatually a mistake. Though it was her excuse to get out of the relationship (escape route). Now that my mom has left her one and only 17 year old son home- alone in a GRA where everybody is supposed to mind his/her own business even if you are shouting for help like a goat about to be slaughtered in your appartment, neigbours are just gonna play deaf and dumb no matter what. When people are home alone, sometimes they read books, eat excessively, or sleep more than someone who is infected by sleeping sickness. As for me, the only time i read sincerely is when am on NairaLand, when i chat or surf the net or when i read akpos jokes / romantic sms book. Did i hear someone say newspaper? I can't mention up to four newspaper company in Nigeria not to talk of buying one. I entered the house 8:20am, picked up my BB z10 to keep me company when i discovered my battery was getting low (7%). You know the kind of PHCN we have in Nigeria now, they have just one aim which is to make sure you get your battery drained before you see traces of electricity. They bring light as if they sacrifice one human being per 30 minutes electricity is being supplied OR their power output is being controlled by a complete psychiatric fellow or a pea- brained staff because i see no reason why they should flash the light continiously for more than 10 times with each time not up to 2 seconds. By the time i drained my BB z10's battery, it was 8:45, then i went back to my room with the intention of sleeping. After 30 minutes staring at the window, looking at how beautiful the window is which ofcourse the window has been there 12 years ago and i didn't even notice it was that beautiful. I later slept off. Somehow, i heard a knock which came from the front gate, i rushed to open it, it was my dad's office assistant, i greeted him then he handled me a 10 litre petrol and told me to power the generator with it. I was ecstatic(extremely happy) as i danced shakiti-bobo to the generator house like a psychatric patient because i wasn't listning to any music at that time. Guess what! I coudn't find the new power generator and the petrol consumers association of Nigeria(Old power generator), at first, i was confused like a primary school teacher trying to solve differential calculus. When big things are missing, its natural that people search small areas first as i kept searching buckets and kegs. I could remember when a car was stolen and the owner was just looking for it inside wells, drainages, looking into the sky as if the car could be somewhere parked peacefully in the sky and even under cars nearby. It happened the first 5minutes he discovered his car was missing. Just then i heard someone called my name, "Tope, wake up, wake up!!". The knock on the gate, 10 litre petrol and the missing generators was just a dream. Phew! I don't care what the time says anymore as long as my mom is back. My mom has saved me from a very boring day, i could have talked to myself for hours or keep smiling at the mirror or write two fullscalp sheet containing an composition about myself or my best food. Am happy my mom is finally back. Mom's always the best!

Discover TT profile a new social network that let you add up your contacts so that you can send them sms for free without ads, own an official profile page so that people can reach you by sending an sms via your profile page for free without knowing your mobile number, let people subscribe to your profile page to get broadcast messages via sms and lots more... Cool isn't it? Register today @ www.ttprofile.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.