Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

0merta's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0merta's Profile / 0merta's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by 0merta(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Money good sha...
Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by 0merta(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Children of hate and jealousy food don ready oh.

No be Eze ndi Igbo this time.

Honestly if am not from the east I must marry from there.
Hustlers both male and female ,good and bad.

Congratulations sister

Kini oponu yii n so?

By the way, to all the b!tches out there who think the only way to amass wealth is via the dirty, stinking hole at the meeting of their thighs, you all can take a cue from the tenacity and doggedness of Linda.

I vividly remember her years back in my "Yahoo yahoo" days in a cafe somewhere in Surulere. When boys dey search for maga those years, I think she was always coming to update her fledgling blog then.

Nobody send her that year. Now she don hammer pass all of us! grin

5 Likes

Religion / Re: Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together by 0merta(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2015
Oyedepo...before the tithes and offerings started pouring in...

Owo elepo, owo alata, owo oniyo, owo oniru...

Nigerian Pastors scamming Nigerians since the 1842 arrival of Thomas Birch Freeman in Badagry, Lagos state...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 0merta(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Do your illest... cool

grin grin

Oyaa, no vex, fine girl!

Unban am na!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 0merta(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Nonsense man!! cheesy

Long time. Where have you been hiding yourself? cheesy

Emi ni nonsense man? Ti n ba gba oju e...

You banned my other moniker about 3 weeks ago and na that moniker I dey like use well well...

Abeg, unban am before I send my boys to you! I'm serious o...
Politics / Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 0merta(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
lol... u deserve a medal.

Guy, you still dey NL?
Politics / Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by 0merta(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Ishilove:

Leave them let them be fooling themselves. The same leaders looting the coffers dry will rule them and continue leeching off them.

If I catch you, Ishilove...

You think it's cool banning people anyhow, abi?

Nonsense girl!
Family / Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by 0merta(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
adeekiti:
Abi pastor no dey fvck Ni? Pple just deceive pple with their imagination and u will see them forming holy holy outside an saying things about staying away from sex but check their life behind their words , God didn't stop u from sex but don't do it with someone whom u ain't married or engaged to, the writer na ogbonge grin

I just dey imagine how Pastor E.A Adeboye go dey act, look and feel when he wan release sperm...and the style wey e dey use fucck hin wife.

I doubt if he does "Pussyy-finger!ng" and cunnilingus though.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says by 0merta(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
cococandy:

I don't fancy eye service sha.
If she didn't want to be First Lady, why was she campaigning with her husband to win the presidency?

Pfft undecided

I'm surprised this is coming from cococandy.

I know you as a pretty, smart girl.

E be like say you don smoke igbo today!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says by 0merta(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
That reminds me of Patience Jonathan.

Has anyone heard from her?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc by 0merta(m): 5:31am On Jun 11, 2015
In solidarity with the teeming population of jobless Nigerian youths with Nigerian certificates, I'm closing my Access Bank account ASAP.

Who's with me on this?

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing by 0merta(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2015
elijah24:
I love her and anytime i ask her to stay away from me i fall sick after a day or two. Please guys and babes, i need sincere and genuine advice. I don't wanna act and regret later.

I am confused that's why i brought it to the house for good advice. Please pals help a bro that is helpless now

You fall sick 'cos of an unfaithful, certified wh0re?

You must be a real B!tch-ass Nigger!

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by 0merta(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Demdem:
He still looks daft.

Are you aware he's someone's father?

I think he's a good man.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) by 0merta(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
angelTI:
VH

VH?

Vaginal Hysterectomy...

Did you just have your Vagina removed?

1 Like

Rap Battles / Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by 0merta(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Freemanan:
Smh....

Joblessness is a bytch

I'm sure that was what Mr. John Smith told Eminem in 1991.

Today, Eminem's fame and wealth will make Mr. Smith wish he had been a Rapper.

Mr. Freemanan, don't look down on anyone's hustle. Not everyone's gonna be an Investment banker or a Nuclear Physicist.

Back to the topic...

My vote goes to Jigsawkillah...baaad lines there!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Religion / Re: Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) by 0merta(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
I suspect Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is responsible for the pregnancy.

My suspicion, though!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) by 0merta(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
biafransoul:
What is it with this 'change' administration with tank explosions, deaths and Boko haram attacks and no policy direction? Dear Nigerians, how many deaths now since this guy took over with the promise of change? To be sincere, no good news since Buhari took over; just reports of deaths, tears and blood. I perceive something dark about the Daura President and it is already manifesting.

Fl@theaded Soul...

The bad events are spill-overs of the ineptitude of the past administration.

I really know you are still pained knowing a "Dullard" lords over you and your "erudite" family.

Well, you've got to live with it for the next 4 years. But remember, suicide should never be an option.
Politics / Re: Explosion Rocks Idimu, Lagos (photos) by 0merta(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2015
boman2014:
f

"F" for Fucck!

Guy, you just fucck finish?
Health / Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by 0merta(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2015
I refuse to believe I was once like this.

Health / Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by 0merta(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2015
mydex93:
GREAT GOD

When I analyze the complex, mind-boggling systematic process involved in the formulation, I begin to ponder the existence of an omnipotent "God" somewhere.

...but when I think of other issues I wouldn't want to mention here, I still think the idea of a "God" is illusory.

Even if a "God" once existed, I think he died a long time ago.
Politics / Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by 0merta(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Why can't they declare their assets publicly even before inauguration? They had all the time back then. Well, Buhari made a public pledge to declare his asset....Nigerians are waiting

Declare assets publicly before inauguration

Mr. Man, I know you are smart. Believe me, I read your posts on NL and I know you've got something up there.

It's understandable if prejudice and bias would smear your sense of reasoning, but communicating such prejudiced opinion would either make people think you smoke weed or have psychotic tantrums.

And to think some gullible people liked your posts...

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by 0merta(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2015
cramjones:
Ban these people now. We cannot tolerate people insulting the office of the President online. It will never be condoned.

-CramJones

I was the first to like your post but I disagree with you on the issue of insulting the office of the President online.

I'm very sure you never hesitated in insulting ex-president GEJ anytime he goofed.

Please, allow Nigerians to vent their anger and frustrations anyhow they wish even if it means insulting PMB's mother's Pusssy. You think it's easy surviving in this country of ours?

Meanwhile, I'm sure the declaration of assets of the President and his vice would be released to the press sometimes next week. I'm very confident of that.

14 Likes

Politics / Re: 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari by 0merta(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2015
ezeagu:

Calling people names while you look like a gorilla. Animal in a zoo.

grin

You don see me before?
Politics / Re: 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari by 0merta(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2015
I know a lot of Fl@theads, TANoids and GEJites are still pained knowing PMB is their new President.

Time heals wounds...I hope and pray you guys recover very soon.

Please, you guys should also pray Buhari excels as his success means a better Nigeria in the years ahead. Thank you!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by 0merta(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2015
PRYCE:
BabaOneChance

You've got to come to grips with the realities on ground.

Buhari is not only your President, but a President to the whole of your household and extended family.

Oloshi!

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: List Of Winners At AMVCA 2015 by 0merta(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2015
Kunle Afolayan's "October 1st" scooped most of the awards, including the best director and overall best movie.

I thought these Flat-heads said they own Nollywood. Well, in terms of quantity and sub-standard movies, I give it to them.

But when it comes to producing world-class, high-quality movies, the likes of Kunle Afolayan and Tunde Kelani come to mind.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by 0merta(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2015
beatsbug:
Jona you are a FOOL.

Are you aware he's someone's father?
Politics / Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by 0merta(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2015
The luckiest couple in the world.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.