Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

0monnakoda's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnakoda's Profile / 0monnakoda's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
The other issue is Census and population. It is difficult to see how this subject can be resolved. I can't imagine any census results that would be accepted by ALL.
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
It would be interesting to see how the North respond to a united South insisted on resource control and a watering down of Federal Character
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba:

That is BS, you can not move a thread that was placed in the Politics section by Afam a few hours ago and tell us to accept it without asking questions.

This is not a military barracks, the title of this thread is - Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics - Nairaland

If Afam did not move it, then you have a point, but since Afam saw reason and moved it to the Politics section, you have to explain the reason/s why you did so.
He moved it for Egotistic reasons. He is an insecure boy and needs to exert control and power.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: I don't answer to you, and the issue of moderating and moving threads is not up for discussing with you or any non-mod.

Moderators have a section for such discussions.
Well If you take the attitude you don't answer to Nairalanders we are not surprised what is more important is when your Oga at the top starts to espouse such contempt for users he will find out that yesterday's cow becomes tomorrow's bones. When a business spends as much time as you have today quarrelling with users it is not a sign of wellbeing.
You have no idea what it takes to set up a business so you can talk so rudely and dismissively. We shall wait to see whether wise heads will prevail

Oku o mo iye adago

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
The boy simply has to go. We have had enough !!!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: The thread belongs there, and it'll stay there.
It was exactly this same attitude that prompted the first revolt I can see he has not learnt. We shall see your back
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: I moved it on both counts. I move several threads daily without your/anyone's consent.
Very soon you will outclimb the leaves on your tree and we all know what will follow. We shall all laugh at your public humiliation
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: The thread belongs there, and it'll stay there.
The thread does not belong there and it will not stay there.
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Protection of the rights of minorities no matter how small. We often pay lip service to this but it is a difficult one.

Federal character versus merit arguments
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
The other issue is weighting. Weight referes to he relative share of federal legislature or power to determine presidency. The arbitrary creation of states has advantage certain regions more than others and this needs to be redressed. The problem is on what basis or what "starting point". No one gives away advantage without a fight or for nothing.
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
It would be interesting to see if the South of Nigeria can articulate a common ground in approaching a National Conference.
I think we al agree on resource control and a decentralization of powers from the centre.
I think we ought to be more vocal in abolishing any form of Sharia law to be supported by government

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by 0monnakoda: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
So Afam wan mally?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's why i say we see things a little differently. We have rules and not a constitution. While the latter if precise, the former is not and is open to varying interpretations. The truth is that a lot of threads even in the politics section can belong to any other section but is left here due to the discretionary powers of the mods. Like i said, it's not a white and black issue, so no one is right or wrong but the powers of the mods have to be respected. it is what it is.
You are desperate to be an intellectual and so you continue these endless and frankly, embarrassing posturings, often saying things you know nothing about ; " A Constitution is precise" and "rules are not".where did you learn that. Constitution "not subject to varying interpretations" Really? The point is a simple one if the mods take action and they are challenged they should respond flexibly and intelligently. You tried desperately to justify the action witha a display of irrationality that only a sadistic v,oyeur could have enjoyed.
What is worse is you failed completely to see the total absence of sense in what you were spewing and even had the arrogance to call your dire offering a "submission".
Submission? Are you Seriously having a laugh?
You need admission grin grin grin
The only value much of what you say here has is comical.
Stop trying to sound intelligent the effort is cringe-worthy and piteous to behold. A kitten does not become a tiger when it reaches adulthood!

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva: God bless you all for understanding. I've always known Pataki, Omonnakoda, femiogbangba and Illugunboy to be very understanding. Thanks for exhibiting this rare quality. God bless.
You will find that people will respect you when you respect them the converse is equally true. More importantly be truthful and stop needless lies or half-truths just to score points
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
That thread is not an extreme case of an ethnic thread but that doesn't mean that it does not fit the description. probably if i had come across the thread myself, i would have left it in the politics section but that doesn't mean the mod that moved the thread did the wrong thing. Moderating Nairaland is not a black and white issue and we try as much as possible to do the right thing or something close.
Where is this guy from. An "extreme" case as in extreme Iboness?? or Mild Iboness, A case of Iboness What are you talking about
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
That thread could actually belong to the Ethnic section or the poltiics section depending on the disgression of a particular mod. That thread talked a lot about Awolowo, being responsible for the development in Yorubaland and the fact that Yorubas have been at the forefront for the call of a National conference.

The thread talked a lot about Awolowo COMMA being responsible for development in Yorubaland and the fact that Yoruba have been at the forefront for the call of a National Conference.

Why is that COMMA significant it separates an idea . By using that comma the author is saying "The thread talks about AWOLOWO and is ethnic for that reason specifically" but not only that also that he was responsible for development in "YORUBALAND" . This word Yorubaland did not appear in the article . I took Afam on about it and after initially lying he said "what is the difference"?.

Let me explain the difference. Awolowo was Premier of Western Region Which included Delta State and Edo State as we know them today. So that is why Edwin Clark is speaking not from hearsay but direct experience. Western Region was not just Yorubaland when Awo was Premier

It was not Yoruba land as Afam would like to project but Yorubaland,Edoland,Ijawland,Ikaland,Asaba,Agbor,Warri,Sapele,Ughelli Escravos,Umunede etc . Are we getting the picture. Nothing Tribal or Ethnic about that territory,AT ALL
Forefront for the call for National Conference Is the call for a national conference an ethnic matter

1 Like

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Stop embarrassing yourself. Tell me when Enugu, Imo, Okorocha and Chime became names of ethnic groups.
Afam-Logism 1
As soon as the name of an ethnic group appears in a thread it becomes an ethnic thread.

Afam-Logism2 For a thread to be ethnic the NAME OF an ETHNIC GROUP has to be mentioned and conversely if such a name is missing it cannot be ethnic

This Complaints thread should be in the Ethnic Section BY DEFINITION.

It should be the NUMBER ONE thread in that section

When you try to debate your intellectual superiors you end up looking like a CHUMP
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Whether it's Yorubaland or Yoruba, what's the difference? What's your point exactly. Stop gallivanting and make your opinion lucid enough.
Well my point is lucid enough for those who are honest and literate. I am posting here not because of you. I do not seek to debate you or change your views, I know you are a bigot, but for witnesses and those who will come later.Let it not be said that we were silent while charlattans and pretenders ran amok
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:

Nowhere does Yoruba appear in the thread? let me help you out

FOREMOST Ijaw leader and politician, Chief Edwin Clark, has said that Chief Obafemi Awolowo was instrumental to the rapid development of the Western states and the Yoruba nation as a whole.
Clark stated this in Abuja during the Southern.Nigeria Peoples Assembly (SNPA) meeting held to articulate the position of the assembly in the forthcoming national conference.
SNPA is made up of leaders of thought from the South-East, South-West and the South- South geopolitical zones.

Clark further stated that the agitation for national conference was not new, saying that the call had been on long before now especially from the Yorubas.
According to him, “ the demand for national conference did not start during the Jonathan government, it is an age-long demand particularly by Western Nigeria.

“But no government had the courage to listen to Nigerians particularly when they heard sovereign, they thought it was a move to overthrow their government.
“We should commend the then three regional leaders, who fought for the nation’s independence, particularly Awolowo who brought great development to the Western region, that is why they are the most educated and enlightened.”

Speaking further on the need for the dialogue, the elder statesman noted that, “Nigeria belongs to all of us. This country was made one by our colonial masters and they didn’t say either north or south should be superior or inferior to the other. There is no country in the world where some people are second class and others are first class citizens so we must sit down and discuss the basis of our unity in this country.”

Now, you can move the goal post. Goodluck with that.

You are a liar .Track back I QUOTED you . You used the word; YORUBALAND and . I said the word Yorubaland( Not Yoruba) did dot appear. If you want to change that do so formally not with what I have bolded in this latest quote which only reveals your dishonesty. Other readers can see through your lies Yorubaland and Yoruba are very different words. Again Edwin Clark spoke about Awolowo a national leader in Abuja and did not speak about Yorubaland. It is not an ethnic issue
Again I ask if they speak about contribution of Ibo players to the Super Eagles is that enough reason to remove a thread from the Sports section

1 Like

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
In any public role if you constantly stir up and provoke anger and conflict you need to assess yourself and your position. Afam should do the honourable thing and quit
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Heheheeeeeeheeee.... grin grin grin

The guy sabi English..no be small..!!!! cheesy
No mind am maybe na the disgrace wey wan visit am dey make am see disgression. Illiterate
Nairaland / General / Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
That thread could actually belong to the Ethnic section or the poltiics section depending on the disgression of a particular mod. That thread talked a lot about Awolowo, being responsible for the development in Yorubaland and the fact that Yorubas have been at the forefront for the call of a National conference.
This is ridiculous rubbish. First the word Yorubaland does NOT APPEAR in the thread. So that is a LIE. This is YOUR OWN spin.
Does the appearance of Yoruba automatically mean it should be Ethnic.

What about all those thread that mention the fact that Ibos are in the majority in the current Super Eagles does that automatically make them "ethnic".

All these Childish logic impresses NO ONE

By the way it is discretion

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is ridiculous rubbish. First the word Yorubaland does NOT APPEAR in the thread. So that is a LIE. This is YOUR OWN spin.
What about all those thread that mention the fact that Ibos are in the majority in the current Super Eagles does that automatically make them "ethnic".

By the way it is discretion not disgression

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
0monnakoda: https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east = National

https://www.nairaland.com/1508835/awolowo-responsible-developments-todays-western = Ethnic/Tribal

It seems this is to be expected whenever Ibos are given a little power or influence

Please Do the needful
This is an example of the high handedness we are talking about
The one thread on Enugu is left in the Politics section while the othe on the West is promptly moved to the "Tribal" section by our IBO Moderators

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east = National

https://www.nairaland.com/1508835/awolowo-responsible-developments-todays-western = Ethnic/Tribal

It seems this is to be expected whenever Ibos are given a little power or influence

Please Do the needful
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2013
If a thread on "Enugu pride of the EAST" is not Sectional how can you say a thread on the WEST is. Please do not force us to create a thread about this subject or about YOU. Let us keep peace and not insult each other's intelligence
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Not on how mods feel but on how they perceive a particular thread. That thread is actually more ethnic than political and i think the right decision was made. There's even nothing developmental in that thread. It was just mentioned passively and was meant to Extoll the Yorubas and Yoruba is an ethnic group and that's why the Thread belongs in the Ethnic section.

The usual Ibo bias. Rather than telling us listen to us .You don't know more than others. Listen and you will acquire wisdom. There is nothing Yoruba about it.

Is the Crisis in Rivers State Ethnic or Sectional
Is the Ibo involvement in drug trade ethnic or sectional. Who is the judge of what is ethnic or sectional and how do we resolve disagreements
The practice where you make arbitrary and dictatorial decisions is unacceptable

If the OP challenges the change you should wait for the thread to develop and not move it after 2 post. The fact that a thread is about Mikel Obi does not mean it is about football.

Awolowo is NOT an ethnic leader and to portray him as such is Ibo politics and Propaganda we won't allow you get away with that sooo you better change track before you will have no escape route or soft landing
Even if you think it is ethnic you should listen. Besides when a thread is young it is better when there is dispute to let the thread develop before removing it from where the OP has put it. By not doing so you are predetermining how the thread should evolve
It is failure to listen or even worse arrogance that you know best that causes problems. When there is dispute such as this you should do a Pontius Pilate, wash your hands and seek the opinion of one who is not Ibo.
The Issue here is your Iboness. You allow it to becloud your judgment and so we will continue to seek your downfall. No love!

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2013
It is important to let him know we are watching him

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2013
nagoma:

You are talking as if the tiny enclave of SE has any land at all. The whole of five SE state cover only 291000 sq km which is about 3% of the size of Nigeria ( size of just 2 or 3 LGAs in other parts of the country) and most of the land is taken over by gulley erosion while the little left cannot support agriculture due to severe soil leaching. That is why you kill your uncles every now and then to claim tiny patches of land.

What does the size of the SE have to do with me? What does it have to do with the subject matter.
Is 291000= 3% of the size of Nigeria? =No, Is that the Size of the SE=no?

We are discussing like adults and next thing without knowing me you accuse me of killing my uncles and other gibberish. That says a lot about your sanity and paucity of argument.You have no manners and no social skills. You simian instincts will always prevail no matter how hard you try to repress them

There are many people who think Abokis cannot reason and are generally illiterate (I don't share this perspective) but listening to the likes of you one can understand how they draw that unfortunate inference

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.