Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

0monnakoda's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnakoda's Profile / 0monnakoda's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Health / Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by 0monnakoda: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
kinkymax:
Who re Dos saying quinine not used in first trimester of pregnancy. Bullshit. Quinine is actually safe truout d period of pregnancy accorzdin to WHO. So op abeg stop spreading dz msg dat is d quinine given to ur wife caused d miscarriage. As a matter of fact a lot tins mt lead to miscarriage in pregnant women. Som Medications r one of dem chromosomal abnormalities also cause a high percentage of miscarriage Jst to prevent giving birth to disabled children. Stress is anoda factor and so on. So op tak heart and stop blaming d doctor
Safety is relative.You are right quinine is relatively safe and probably the drug of choice but it can cause miscarriages and that is why its use must be justified like any other drug in pregnancy. I do not think the doctor should be blamed but certainly the death should be examined/investigated to ensure that good practice was followed. This would include INFORMED CONSENT and explaining the risks of using quinine or not using and allowing the patient to make a choice

1 Like

Health / Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by 0monnakoda: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Leopantro:

please , how do you confirm this? freecocoa
Good question ,by the way what does "RESISTANT" mean i.e what is the meaning of "Body not resistant to quinine". I don't quite get this concept of resistance to quinine
Health / Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by 0monnakoda: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
omicron:
lol

Op said MP was 1+ which in otherwise healthy adult is not significant. But sometimes, startin treatment based on 1+ is justified if clinical symptoms are supportive of malaria. In pregant people, you dont want to take any chance.

What is not clear is what caused her miscarriage. But from what is known, we cannot blame the quinine.

Op thinks its the quinine, but he is wrong. He should have sought for knowledge. Everythin is here online. The public is simply not doing their due diligence when it comes to medicine. Instead, they prefer the blame game in things they have not tried to understand.

I think it is lack of communication. Treating sick pregnant people is dicey and challenging. Most times you are in a dillema. It helps to tell them what is safe and what is not safe, but necessary.
I think the fact that doctor is prepared to discredit the pregnancy test is worrying.Even now it should be possible to confirm if she was ever pregnant. If indeed she did have a "miscarriage" you are right that the reason is UNKNOWN. We cannot say quinine is not to blame .At best we can say it is unlikely based on xyz. We DO NOT KNOW. Everything is NOT online as far as adverse reactions are concerned.New ones are reported daily. Drugs are withdrawn or discontinued for that reason. The true doctor never assumes that ALL knowledge has been .There is always something to learn. G6PD is one theoretical explanation,accidental overdose is another there are others no doubt.
G6PD individuals have partial immunity to malaria and quinine can cause miscarriages.Therefore if malaria was misdiagnosed and quinine administered unnecessarily there is a case for malpractice,IF

On the other hand ,in pregnancy symptomatic malaria has a 50% risk of miscarriage and 33% where there are no symptoms.

3 Likes

Health / Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by 0monnakoda: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
omicron:
According to WHO, Quinnine is the only antimalarial known to be safe in preganancy.

It does not cause miscarriage. Rather, it is the malaria that causes miscarriage.

Coartem is not conclusively safe in early pregnancy as there are not enough data to prove its safety yet. Some new studies however, show it could be safe in pregnancy.

I do not see any malpractice here OP.

Sorry for your loss.

I guess safety is relative so I would expect bread to be safer that quinine .What is not clear is why quinine was justified? Was there a malaria test?
Health / Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by 0monnakoda: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Queen1:
Op biko, are you in anyway related to Amos Tutuola? Because as I read through your post the only thing that came to my mind was 'Forest of a thousand demons'.
Did Amos Tutuola write it
Culture / Re: The Yorubas by 0monnakoda: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Culture / Re: The Yorubas by 0monnakoda: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Culture / The Yorubas by 0monnakoda: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
I did not define regionalism
I am using the definition supplied by our able friend
If you wish to provide another definition of regionalism feel free to do so(I don't know book)
Are you saying then federalism is not regionalism ??

Judiciary is not centralized in Nigeria this is not true.
eg Mustapha was tried for murder under Lagos State Laws. When Amnesty was granted to militants the affected state Governors had to sign up too so they are granted amnesty from State prosecution. recently Lagos State won a case at the Supreme court with regard to classifying Hotels I forget the details now so there is some autonomy in our system
Revenue distribution is not centralized though that is arguable SOME REVENUES ARE CENTRALIZED I agree not all
Katsumoto:

What you defined as regionalism is confederationism or federalism and it is practiced in many countries in the world.

I believe the example you gave with regards to the UK may be correct but it can also be argued that there are administrative regions in the UK and Nigeria.

But by and large, there is no federalism in Nigeria. Everything in Nigeria is centralised - Judiciary, Police, revenue distribution, road laws/drivers licence. If you commit an offense in Sokoto, the IG can have you arrested without asking the governor or commissioner of police in Sokoto.

I don't get why you are of the opinion that Nigeria is practicing federalism.

I don't quite get the relevance of the bolded or how or why there should be different road laws or licencing just for the sake of it. That is not really relevant. Several EU countries use the same currency so what?
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
nagoma:

I am sorry I'm not trying to distract you , but a lot of your arguments are self opinionated like explaining away the 1966 Igbo coup. Your argument focuses on resource control ( to you meaning oil) while you enjoy the resources of the rest of the country - estates in Abuja and huge farmlands in mamilla and market stores in lagos and airlines across Nigeria. You cannot eat your cake and have it my friend. If you achieve the kind of "resource control " you are talking about you might as well come to the new country you left with a visa to spend your petrodollar as you like. You will then compete with other foreigners - Chinese, Germans and Indians for farmlands , estates and the market in General. That is the way forward.we can put a foreigners tax to encourage competition. Believe me I want you to have your own country. Before I forget , I really didn't see any intellectual prowess in your moans and groans yet.
All your ranting is based on your assumption I am from Rivers State . I am not
Actually I am Yoruba we have no petrodollar in my state but want the petrodollar to stay with those who own it we prefer to live on our human resources. I suggest you do the same.
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Katsumoto:

Ok, let me try but that egbon has a good grasp of English and can easily find you out.

Federalism is a system of Government in which several states/regions/provinces are held together by a covenant. Each part has its own laws, revenues, etc. For instance each part has its own police, government, laws which are exclusive of laws enacted in other parts. Canada and the US both practice Federalism by way of independent provinces and states respectively. For instance, each province or state in the US has its own Road laws and issue driver's licence. Contrast that with the UK that has a unitary form of government.

Regionalism on the other hand is a political ideology or movement. Its followers are bound by a common theme usually ethnic. They advocate for looser central government in favour of stronger regional power. For instance, St Black and Katsumoto are regionalists because they want lesser powers for the FG and a stronger Western/Odua region. Regionalists can also argue for independence/sovereignty and can also be found in countries that practice Federalism. For instance, there are regionalists in Quebec.

So while egbon omonnkoda believes that Nigeria is practicing federalism, you on otherhand are arguing still for a looser FG and more autonomy for the Odua region. Even in a country with federalism, regionalists can still argue for more autonomy for their regions/states/provinces.

Does this help? grin grin grin grin
The reason I raise the question of definitions is so we can use them as the basis for discussion. In practice you will find that no two countries practice exactly the same thing and just like with goats there are many types; short,tall, brown black hairy etc but there is a certain hircine quality,goatiness if you like ,that makes a goat a goat and not a sheep. Is there such a thing with "regionalism" ?? I do not know.
Let us examine this idea that the UK is unitary. There is a Scottish Parliament ,a Scottish Criminal law system and many other devolved powers. There is a Mayor of London again with considerable autonomy and so one may argue that indeed there is a hybrid of unitarism and regionalism in the UK eg University tuition is free for Scottish students but not for English ones but it certainly is a more Unitary Sytem that the US.

In Nigeria in theory we are practising regionalism although there are many instances of authoritarianism by the centre. Often these are by way of UNCONSTITUTIONAL actions. The coercive impeachment of Alamiesiegha,Ladoja,the withholding of LG funds for Lagos. The support for OGD and minority legislators in Rivers State are further examples. Is this a case of having a Unitary constitution or something else. In my view even when we had a parliamentary Regional system thee constitutional breaches occurred leading to the 1966 coup. So I think there is need also to look at our institutions and the practical operation of checks and balances. Look at the situation with Arunma Oteh, that is a situation that should have beeen resolved by a credible impeachment threat to the President . Why is that threat not evoked. These are cultural and "operational" issues peculiar to the Nigerian situation and nothing to do with regionalism etc. The National Assembly sadly does not work because it does not operate in the "national interest"

If we are talking of a looser regionalism with even greater regional power then we have to be honest and say are we talking about a confederation which is what it sounds like to me. In truth confederation is just a precursor to break-up. I cannot think of any serious Confederation in the world today. Confederation is just a busstop on the road to breaking up.

I suspect there are many in the West who want to breakup and see this as the only peaceful way of doing so a reasonable strategy in my view perhaps the SE too will realise this and see that Biafra may come to pass with patience and planning
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
bootlegaz:
My friend bunmi can not say sunlight and calls it chunlight.... grin
The CH sound does not exist in Yoruba. Be quiet grin
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
St_Black:

Good.

Then, you should remember that I asked you whether the grounds of autonomy exercised by those states (i.e region) is exclusive to the authority from the center. I think you said NO.

In Regionalism, the autonomies of the region is EXCLUSIVE of the center. I remember citing Canada as an example. It has provinces (regions) & this provinces act independent of the center's decusion as defined by the constitution.

Now my question IS,

Are the automies of Nigerian states (regions to you) exclusive to the FG's authority?

PLS BE SINCERE OOOO. grin
I m still struggling with that syntax pehaps you could use plainer English . I only guessed at what you mean. If you mean total autonomy are you not talking of a different country?. If a governing entity has total autonomy does that not make it a Sovereign state? . I cannot think of a better example than the United States. It was for this reason that I was careful in asking YOU to DEFINE REGIONALISM . You will find that according to your definition the US is practising Regionalism.
Have you been to Canada or are you just writing based on Wikipedia. I am sure that if we are to talk of "regionalism" there must be several varieties. Rather than getting stuck on words like regionalism which have nebulous meanings let us talk about practical things to do
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
bootlegaz:
I believe your education was obtained for free. I didn't attend one of those your universities that uses books published in 1972. If you are not too lazy, google will be of help to you
My Friend Asuquo has a problem pronouncinh J . At this Yuncture he would say "Jou are making Yest of Jourself"
Please be quiet and let us debate seriously
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Katsumoto:

Where did you go to school you doofus?

Let me give you small education for free.

A competitive advantage is an advantage that can't be replicated by your rivals even if they tried it.

What you described can not be a competitive advantage because there are several ports close to Aba. So the cost of transportation can't be an advantage. Even if there were no ports close to Aba, the advantage of a port in Lagos can easily be replicated.

Second, it is clear whether you mean Lagos has the competitive advantage of the port or companies in Lagos. Make the distinction and lets discuss that.
I think he means comparative advantage grin half knowledge is a dangerous thing vainglorious but vacuous. He knoweth not and knoweth not that he knoweth not but thinketh he knoweth all. A profound tragedy indeed. Back to topic
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
bootlegaz:
Let me stoop to your level to explain it in pigin English. E mean say wen a company for lagos fit produce goods cheaper than a company in Aba wen dey produce same goods. The company for lagos get easy access to imported materials to produce e goods while the company for Aba go transport e goods from lagos which cost much and then add the operation cost on finish goods. I hope you dig? grin grin
Really grin
I doubtrrit

sounds like another kind of advantage
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Katsumoto: The present in Nigeria can not be said to be regionalism.

I don't understand how anyone can argue it to be so.
grin grin Well I asked him to DEFINE regionalism( I don't know book) which he did and my argument is based on his definition. Perhaps you can provide another definition
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
St_Black:

OK, for the sake of our flowing discourse, Let me respect your position on regionalism has its imperative for me to do so in this case.

But come to think of it, if our current system is 'likened' to a form of regionalism (with your presumption as states been regarded as the regions if im right) , my question now is:

-Should there be any further need for the SW, SE, NW, etc geo-regional zones been assigned to the states (regions to you) whilst the regions you presumed as 'states' still exist in a double layer?

Dont you see it somehow conflicting with fundermental regionalism?
Let us remember that you supplied the definition of "regionalism" namely geographically distinct spaces with autonomy. To that extent our states conform to regions. They have legislative powers, they have tax raising powers and profound control over land allocation. Whether or not there is need for NW SE etc is a legitimate question but not a question about whether we have regionalism or not but a question of the CONFIGURATION of regions. In other words are the current "regions" generally acceptable,are they fair and functional. We must remember that states were created arbitrarily without transparency and there is a perception that some were disadvantaged over others so that is a debate about the details of regionalism in practice. The other detail is the amount of power concentrated in the centre e.g who should control the police and other instruments of coercion.
My personal opinion is that debate should take place between a smaller number of entities e.g SW SE NE NW and other groups I don't think SS and NC has any meaning and so there will be many more groups from these two. At the end of it all There should be no requirement that everyone follow the same system. The NE can go and create 20 states if they want and 1000 LGAs as long as it does not change the proportion of representation in federal legislatures and it does not translate into more money from other places. The real discussion would be what are the entities to engage in that debate and how is equivalence to be determined and minorities protected.
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
nagoma:

You really are carried away in your argument not unlike a child with a new toy. It was Sheik Ahmad Zaki Yamani, the then exceptionally powerful Saudi Oil Minister who said " The Stone Age did not end for lack of stones and the oil age will end long before the world runs out of oil". You keep forgetting that what makes the world is LAND. The land harbors a lot of resources ( including oil). Have you ever thought of land as a resource ? If you do you will see how resourceless you guys are. I don't have enough time or space to go into details but you know that more wars have been fought and are being fought worldwide over LAND than over oil , which is a single resource. Kebbi and Oyo that you mention as example have more land and more opportunities than Rivers and my advice to them is to let you secceed and go in peace.
If the objective is to distract my attention by rudeness you have failed.There really is no prospect of intellectual commerce between us so let us ignore each other ok. I don't think the stone age has ended in your neck of the woods

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
St_Black:

Ehn Ehn.

Thats why I said a new sysytem of regionalism can go a long way in easing so many piling tensions that exists among so many of these groups, sincerely. !

Let me take the 1st republic as an example. If such form of governmental structure were not been truncated as a result of the greed of these easterners, dont you agree that the unrest/disagreements raging today would be effectively mitigated by a[b]very substantial margin[/b] ?......I mean Omonnakoda, lets analyse this without sentiments. If the North can compromise on that, I bet you there will be a limit to which we Southerners have to hold them to ransome !

.....but since they prefer status quo, then I agree they are not entitled to the 'sincere' unity that should exist from us (the Southerners) .!

My 2 cents though.
I am sorry to repeat myself but we already have regionalism according to YOUR DEFINITION

With hindsight there is always perfect vision. The reasons the system was truncated are complex. We must not forget that elections were rigged and the Federal or central power was subverted politically (operation wet e etc)we have been through that and hopefully learnt from it. The reason why a split in Nigeria is problematic is more stategic.Compare to other African countries we are in probably the most densely populated space on the continent and boundaries are likely to be disputed as are other resources too e.g rivers. In such a scenario any new nations in Nigerian space will spend a significant part of their earnings on defence and conflict will be likely for the foreseeable future.There will be no shortage of foreign interventionists both local e.g Cameroun and international. The idea that we can split up and live happily ever after is a pipe dream. The space is too small and the people too many( More than half the population of West Africa)
The reason the EU was formed was,partly, to curtail the historical tendency of Europeans to fight destructive wars and to engeage their energies cooperatively.
If Nigeria splits what you will have is a space full of warlords and not peaceful new prosperous nations.
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
very easy
Romance / Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by 0monnakoda: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Dis is wat sum pple don't knw and will neva knw!NO GURL IS UGLY!!!
Absolutely true! I can't imagine how people can call another person "ugly". Sad reflection on our values.
But some girls wowo sha.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
St_Black:

So far in world history, hardly has a country splitted without the eventuality of a war.

No matter what, a dissolution sanctioned by the UN remains "almost" impracticable, or dont you think so?
Well war is possible and even likely but such is life. The Soviet Union did split up though without war but in the case of Nigeria I think war is very likely particularly as there are likely to be different foreign powers at play. That is why I say the North need to think deeply. I don't think force can hold us together for ever and so we need to either find genuine unity or split and face the pangs that that will bring. After a war you can focus on development. Our present "No war No peace" condition is a lot worse than war.
Islam for Muslims / Re: The Prayer For Solar And Lunar Eclipse by 0monnakoda: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ignorant remarks.There is no such thing as Mohammed's Ummah or any other person's Ummah. The Quran says it makes NO DISTINCTION between prophets. It says this several times. The message is not the Messenger's. The prophet did not command muslims to wear short trousers. That is false
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
nagoma:

What basis is good question.it needs to be redefined. When a duckling thinks he is swan. A minority tribe in a small enclave think they are equal to a region.
Lol
That is funny but that is why there should be devolution of powers and resource control. Is it right to go swanning about with a duckling's resources.
The key issue is that I don't think there can be true negotiation if there is no secession option. Though I don't think secession should be immediate. If a group are not able to reach a compromise then they should be allowed to conduct a plebiscite on secession with perhaps a ten year timetable.This would have to be UN sanctioned.
A situation where minorities are terrorized by majorities is not ideal and I don't think minorities should hold the majority to ransom but people should have a right to opt in or out. I am not opposed e.g to Biafra but the use of force was a mistake. It is most likely that if the North does not make significant compromise Nigeria will split. For one we have to scrap all forms of Sharia in the political space and resource transfer schemes from South to North. Again resource control can be phased so we increase from 13 to 14 to 15 ,16,17 etc year by year or a similar formula till we reach an agreed level and the rest shoul go to the FG I don't support the idea of oil revenue from Rivers forming the basis for the budget of Oyo State or Kebbi State. Any State that cannot fund itself should be merged with others
Politics / Re: PDP Goes To Supreme Court Against Oyinlola by 0monnakoda: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
DerideGull:

I do not think the law that requires the registration of political parties also requires the structure of their executive office holders. Some political parties may decide not to have the office of National Secretary while others do. You have been a disappointment of late though.
You are not a disappointment at all. I always expected you to be dull. So no surprises there
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
hercules07:

Educate yourself, Western Nigeria was up to Ebute Meta, the Island was the capital not Lagos State.
Katsumoto:

Try to know the difference between Lagos Island and Lagos State first.
geeez:

The man responsible for the developments in today's Western a Nigeria

The man is the reason why you see a visit to Lagos the same way we treat a trip to New York

What is the subject matter of this thread.

Man should lead dogs .When dogs leads man their is chaos

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pataki:

Certified dolt. Who cares about the useless dollars you make/get from your old miserable hate filled life? At your age, I should never wish to boasting of getting considerable amount of dollars, but rather giving out unmentionable amount of dollars. You can never be intellectually sound as me. Don't fight it, it is just by default.

Edwin Clark even in his old age and life of foolishness as yours, still knows when to say the truth as most deeming true. What legacy will your descendant remember of you if you keep living a life of hatred over a region that opened the doors of education and development to your despicable life?
Don't fall for it We fought hard to keep this thread from the Ethnic/Tribal Section. Back to topic = Can the South articulate a common agenda at a National Conference
Politics / Re: PDP Goes To Supreme Court Against Oyinlola by 0monnakoda: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
DerideGull:

Mr. Bright, do parties not have guiding documents? Courts can not force individual on a group of people. Olagunrysoye Oyinlola can not be a National Secretary of the political party when the party members do not want him in that capacity.
Mr Dull who registers parties. Is it Ohanaeze Is there a law governing party registration? Olagunsoye will be the National Secretary if the Supreme Court does not reverse this ruling.
Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
DerideGull:

Omokanda.

You seem to embrace above “copy and paste” crap but lacked simple courage to investigate the issue of the song, “ewu na ebe akwa”. You are a dunce because your actions show intelligence without discipline.
Old Dende is dead and gone to his Grave
Hm Ha gone to his grave
They Planted Ewedu Tree over his head
Hm Ha over his head
Amala is ready and waiting for soup
Hm Ha waiting for soup
Ewedu is growing on Dende manure
Hm Ha Dende manure

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark by 0monnakoda: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
St_Black:

Na wa ooooo. Omo Yooba.!

You actually arent aware of my age NOR never seen me before 'cos i dont understand why such statements as "...These young lads...."

I dont know your age either, BUT I dont think its morally acceptable from you brandishing such statements..

PLS lets co-operate for the sake of our mutual respects , BRO. !
Sorry no offense meant.If that offends you I apologize. You must be an old man then but I am sure not as old as DendeIku. He is as old as the hills but refuses to die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.