Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

0monnakoda's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnakoda's Profile / 0monnakoda's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2013
A few weeks ago there was a great clamour for sexkillz to go. He came out publicly to issue a terse "apology".

The question is has he changed? Is he more courteous and less controversial or less dictatorial in manner.

My view is ; No but I am am biased. I cannot stand him.
So let more objective people state their experience and opinions

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2013
sexkillz: It's ethnic and sectarian.
That may be your opinion which is dictatorial and WRONG. I am sure many people will disagree with you an let you know what they think of your action.
Do you even know the meaning of the word "Sectarian" What sect exactly is that topic about. What is Edwin Clark's ethnicity?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by 0monnakoda: 1:43am On Nov 08, 2013
CFCfan:
Is ALTRUTH Afam? grin
Are you a LEARNER ?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by 0monnakoda: 1:13am On Nov 08, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Oh damn it. Please stop those lies.

Desola bu nkem, ahurum ya nanya. Inugo? grin grin grin grin
Afam Kedu?
Politics / Re: House of Reps Propose Stella Oduah's Sack by 0monnakoda: 1:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Keneking: The committee's recommendation is merely advisory.
Yes O just advice "to do the needful"
Islam for Muslims / Re: The Prayer For Solar And Lunar Eclipse by 0monnakoda: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
AbdH:

*My quote is not false.

*There is no distinction among the prophets and that is why you don't read us insulting other prophets just to make Mohammad SAW look good. We don't have to follow the other prophets because they had their own Ummah who followed them but we are Mohammad's Ummah and we will follow him to the letter. Moreover, Allah says that he is a perfect example to be emulated grin Therefore, his examples are sufficient for us.

*If I should start to elaborate on the trousers issue, deols may delete my comment for derailing......she's being overly suspicious of comments nowadays and I don't know why. In a nutshell, Allah didn't have to mention it since He had ordered us to obey the prophet who in his jurisdiction, beseeched us to shorten our garments.

*I should read more than I talk? Brother, that is what I do. Someone who yearns to learn like me doesn't talk much lest he deprives himself of invaluable islamic knowledge.

PS: I'm yet to fathom why you got angry over this issue. I choose to follow Mohammad's teachings which you think is wrong. I showed you where we were instructed to do so in the Qur'an and you are yet to be satisfied. I am not here to earn your respect sir but to do my duty as a Muslim in spreading the words of Islam.
Thank you.
You are a liar. You said

'In the Prophet is a perfect exemplar. Even Allah says that in the holy Qur'an"

This is a LIE. The Quran says no such thing.

Do your duty but don't tell lies in the process

The prophet did not tell you to shorten your garments. That is false and also foolishness if you do not know the reason why his garments were short. The kinds of "garments" Arabs wore in the time of the prophet and what people wear in other countries are completely different. The context is different and so people should refrain from propagating what they do not understand. on the basis that the prophet was a "perfect" example
Politics / Re: Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed by 0monnakoda: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
mike404: LIKE KWARA LIKE LAGOS
Lagos State is the bag grin
Politics / Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
It is not true there i no land in the North. There are several mountains in the Middle belt and Adamawa area which is the origin of the Benue River. The Valleys of these mountains are filled with Vegetation but these are fiercely contested by farmers and so they see Southerners as a Soft touch,
Cattle owners do NOTHING to contribute to sustainability or replenishment of some of the fields they graze, Frankly with a little knowhow.technology and investment they don't need to roam about. Bauchi State alone or the lowlands of the Cameroon Mountains in Taraba can sustain Nigeria's cattle
Politics / Re: Enugu First Lady, You Hired Me - Femi Falana by 0monnakoda: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
frankyychiji: Soliciting for a case in law is illegal.
Really? Can you share the proscribing statute with us please?
Politics / Re: Saraki Will Decide If Kwara PDP Can Join APC - Governor Ahmed by 0monnakoda: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kwara state in the bag
Politics / Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
ndu_chucks:

This is not about being arrogant, I'm just not very friendly with intellectual laziness.

You may want to start with Chapter IV of the constitution (Fundamental rights). You may find these sections of that chapter instructive, for starters:

34 Right to dignity of human persons.
35 Right to personal liberty.
41 Right to freedom of movement
37 Right to private and family life

Funny I can't see anything about Cows here. Maybe I need glasses. Can I ride a Camel along the roads in Abuja? wHY MUST I have car Insurance or a driving licence. Is that constitutional?
Government bans cattle rearing from the "highway" and we are sayin it is "unconstitutional". Government can ban it in the entire state and Constitutionality ultimately is determined by courts
I would like to believe they are signed up to these same principles in the US and Europe where it is illegal to move cattle outside designated areas. Freedom of movement does not mean I can walk my dogs in Aso Rock. Have not noticed any cows in London city recently
Believe me I am even less friendly to rudeness.At the slightest provocation I send very nasty messages to both your parents at home. So we would do well to focus on the issues with courtesy.No one has a monopoly of unruliness or Craze
There are arguments that enlighten and those that illumine the ego. A wasteful exercise in vainglory
Politics / Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Oga, if you don't understand the fundamental principle that the constitution trumps any state law, then this conversation will be an exercise in futility. You should be trying to show us why this ban in not unconstitutional and does not infringe on the herdsmen's fundamental human and constitutional rights.

When you are ready to address this constitutional issue, we can talk.
What constitutional principle are you referrring to EXACTLY. Rather than talk arrogantly as if you know everything can you subject your claim to to analysis and scrutiny. Hear yourself! "you should be trying to show why this ban is not unconstitutional"? Funny. You are the one saying it is unconstitutional so the onus is on you.

You show how it is unconstitutional. What part of the constitution is breached exactly.

Is it unconstitutional to ban Okada ?
Politics / Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
ndu_chucks: @Omonnakoda, I'd recommend that you keep your mouth shut when it comes to issues of law and constitution, one of your posts suggests gross ignorance of the law.

You talk about trespassing but you failed to explain why existing laws against trespassing are not enforced but instead the state decided to Institute an illegal ban which infringes upon the herdsmen's freedom of movement.

What Ogun state has done is essentially declared a war against these people and their way of life instead of helping to craft a long lasting solution. Lets see how they will enforce this law.

As far as the "Constitution" is concerned perhaps you care to cite the relevant part of the Constitution.

The Government has the right to institute planning codes e.g to designate particular areas as agricultural zones,Industrial zones etc. The planning code consideration and to make "laws for the public good and welfare".
Ony those who OWN land are entitled to compensation.
The Government can choose to enforce laws or not to enforce them when it chooses. In this particular Instance the government gave two reasons Public security and the designation of the area.

Way of life does not exist in a vacuum it has a LOCATION. If you have a way of life there must be a place where you practice it. You cannot graze cows anyhow in Lagos or Abuja or any other place that chooses to control grazing. To have a right there must have been a historical association i.e My Father and his father before him have been grazing here. Can you take pigs to Zamfara from Benue and say it is your way of life

There are many "ways of life" in Nigeria. Ashawo way of life,etc. That laws against Ashawo are infrequently enforced does not make it lawful
The fundamental issue here is to take us back to our existential issues as a nation. Different states have INDIGENES. The WAY OF LIFE OF INDIGENES prevail when there is conflict. You cannot come from Sokoto to Aba and say your way of life allows you to make noise with your Islamic call to prayer or vice versa. When Yoruba towns declare Oro and the Hausas challenged this there was bloodshed in Sagamu. So this way of life question has been addressed severally. Constitution recognizes Native laws and custom.
There is no tradition of Cattle rearing in Ogun State and so no right to do this in Ogun State

Many ways of life are not compatible with Sharia law for example.Those wishing to make alcohol or raise pigs have to keep away from Shariah law States.
Way of life does not entitle ANYONE to Free land .
Herdsman have freedom of movement.Cattle do not they can be subject to several controls just like ALL goods
Freedom of movement is quite different from grazing which is "Business and trading as well as Land Use Activity"

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

One of the angry and wicked. Don't you think they have a place in Nigeria? I know you can eat imported gbomo and even meat.
Everyone has a place.Everyone has an ancestral land. Where is the land of these people? If they are truly Nigerians then they must have a STATE OF ORIGIN

You cannot say because your land is no longer sustaining your livelihood you must take from others. Maybe they should start buying land and growing food . The growing population of Nigeria means that we would probably need as much land as the whole of West Africa to sustain cattle if we feed them by nomadic grazing. We have to look at other models. Besides Catlle grazing is a business not a charity.
Politics / Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
ndu_chucks: The truth of the matter is that, a judge, preferably an indigene of Ogun state, will render this pronouncement by Ogun State government as unconstinution, null, and void. In the meantime, lets see how they will communmicate the so-called rule to the nomads and how they plan to enforce the ban.

This is a dumb move by another dumb governor.
Go and study the constitution. I don't think you understand what you are talking about. There are two simple legal issues here.
1. Tresspass. No one has a right to use or be present on land that they do not own so if the Cattle rearers do not own the land they have no right to use it. The question is is the land a "NO MAN'S LAND"? It makes no difference whether it is Cows or pigs there is no RIGHT to take animals unto land you don't own.This is not complex at all. You cannot take your cows to feed in the National Stadium,Aso Rock or ANY OTHER PLACE unless you own it. Even if you own it this is still not guaranteed unless the area is DESIGNATED for agriculture. So you cannot keep a herd of cows in Most GRAs etc. Government power is Enormous

2. Public health and quarantine issues. Government can (I don't know whether Ogun has) make laws about HOW animals are moved e.g we have pretty much the same constitution as the US . The laws governing the movement of live animals or even meat/vegetable products are not the same governing those for biscuits and candy. So you cannot move animals on foot across state boundaries and more important government can licence operatives,require them to test their animals for disease and have the power to cull entire flocks also require herd owners to have Insurance so that if a cull becomes necessary Insurers will pay. Insurers too will impose their own condititions too. Government can Insist on so many things that are not being done now to REGULATE the movement of animals and to ensure they do not pose a risk to the public.
Goverment can legislate that EVERY cattle that enters their state have a logbook detailing Birth,Immunization and travel History.
Government can and should insist on Screening of every Cow (for a fee of course) for disease and have the power to cull when required.

So there is so much that can be done to sanitize the sector. using the law

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ogun Bans Cattle Rearing On Abeokuta-Sagamu Axis by 0monnakoda: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
nagoma:

1. They do not request for schools because they don't know it's use.
2. They do not request for modern houses, they are happy in their huts.
3. They do not request for roads and airports for they treck the length and breadth of Nigeria tending to their cattle.
4. They do not request for electricity for they have enough light in the fires they make at night. No fridge , no TV and ACs for them. They are contented.
4. They do not ask for pipeborne water as long as the streams and ponds in the bush have water in them, they are fine.
5. The do not ask for banks as the little cash they own can be kept in pocket.

All they ask for is a grazing field for their cattle and we are working hard angrily and wickedly to ensure that they are denied even that.
Are we really human?
Every Nigerian who requires land pays for it . Grazing cattle is BUSINESS they sell the cows and make money. So if they want to graze cattle they should BUY land and plant food for their animals. Moving animals from place to place is not acceptable for several reasons.

There is a public health concern to the unregulated movement of animals. the reasons some animals have not traditionally been raised in the south is they are vulnerable to many diseases which can also affect humans
Animals are hosts for several infectious diseases which they spread to local insects and smaller animals. Cattle are a particular host for Tuberculosis,Trypanosomiasis and Babesiosis whih can endanger human health. Fulani have their own states of origin let them graze there. If they want to graze in the south they should buy land and stay at One location and not move animals about on foot. The droppings of an animal infected with TB on the ground will remain infectious to other animals e.g "bushmeat" for decades
Many Ijaw fishermen have their riverine livelihoods destroyed in "National Interest". Have they been resettled to Lake Chad or Argungu to carry on fishing.
No one has a right to other peoples land and they have to buy land if they need it just like other farmers.

As a southerner if I decide to start raising cattle today I will buy land so why should it be different for others. Will they accept it in Sokoto or Kano if I suddenly arrive with 10000 pigs asking for wallowing grounds for my pigs

It is the duty of government to help its citizens but cattle grazing is NOT a problem of Southern Nigeria. We do not have a history or culture of cattle grazing .We are happy to buy Cattle from abroad if need be. We see no reason why our governments should create grazing reserves just like no state in the north would create reserves for pigs.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by 0monnakoda: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Aigbofa:

These Nigerians Ibos are hated not because they are Nigerians. But because of what they get themselves involved in. Are Kenyans racists too? These are fellow Africans who wants to chase Nigerians Ibos out as well.
These foreigners have no way of knowing some of us hate that behavior as well.
Travel / Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by 0monnakoda: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
lakhadimar: INDIA IS NO MANS LAND, INDIA WAS DEVELOPED BY THE IBOS
Yes Indians are jealous of Ibos who own 60% of Delhi.Jealous People

1 Like

Travel / Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by 0monnakoda: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2013
GeneralShepherd: The cleave terrorist Adebolaja abi 'jo' na ibo man abi?

The high time we realised the rate of Nigerian criminals abroad is as a result of poor governance and not a tribe thing the better for everybody.

Yoruba boys get the highest number of yahoo boys is this planet.
This is absolutely ridiculous rubbish.

This same bad government has not resulted in Fulani,Hausa,Ijaw,Efik or Idoma drug traffickers,why?

There is a particular tendency for Ibo people to indulge in Narcotic trade. This is not about ethnic bashing or disrespecting other ethnic groups.It is a fact. the other fact is that they are obviously not very good at it because they are caught often and have developed an unwelcome notoriety that tarnishes every other Nigerian.

As long as they engaged in wholesale trade there was little outcry. Now many young men from that part of the country are lured abroad and engage on the DOWNSTREAM (street dealing) segment of the trade in places like South Africa ,Malaysia,India etc. In is easy to see how this can lead to reputational problems for Nigeria. Nigeria is not a major manufacturing drug country and has a Worse reputation than Brazil which probably derives greater financial benefits from narcotics.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by 0monnakoda: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2013
Swiftlee: Thread finally ended in tribal barshing and tarnishing of images with the motive of the thread been created lost and buried...
What is the motive of the thread exactly? These animals are a disgrace and should not be called Nigerians. Wherever they go they cause trouble and don't stop to think why they are reviled EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Travel / Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by 0monnakoda: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians are not known to be drug dealers o! It is people from one other country like that Biafra

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Igbos And Yorubas: A Cultural Comparison. by 0monnakoda: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2013
This is your culture.This is what you are known for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_pqB8qb48E

To you NA MAKATE
Culture / Re: Igbos And Yorubas: A Cultural Comparison. by 0monnakoda: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Is that y gbawe and co were crying in the first page?
btw, answer my questions, ur Yoruba movie industry has never made waves, y?
Well I don't even know Gbawe so I can't speak for him. You and I know that Yoruba can never follow Ibo when it comes to culture so let us not deceive ourselves. The Ibo person's whole existence is about money by all means. The whole purpose of which is to soothe his profound sense of inferiority by oppressing his fellow Ibo men. There is nothing "cool" about being Ibo absolutely nothing. Can you Imagine Yoruba men in baby hats or Yoruba women with Wrappers and white singlet?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 by 0monnakoda: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Madam Uju!

Legally! He had absolutely no obligation whatsoever to return that money.

He didnt steal it.

The Bank would also not be held liable except it was discovered that the error was made by a cashier or a system error, in which case the bank would pay the owner his money and either plead with the OP to return the money or just move on.

#I'm not a lawyer o!! But I doubt he can be arrested for theft or fraud or any other criminal charge.

#Finders Keepers!
Funny but wrong. Very wrong, Use google and learn rather than proudly displaying ignorance

1 Like

Business / Re: The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 by 0monnakoda: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
The main problem I have is with this general Nigerian idea that he must drop something to "compensate" the finder. A reflection of distorted values."Thank you" should suffice. Must you keep the 20K. Let me tell you the truth ; that is the mindset and attitude of poverty and poor people.Unfortunately most Nigerians are poor and think like poor people. What would a rich mind do.? All people are thinking is out of 800 K he should drop like.........
Personally I would politely return the 20k. Why because I don't need it. Even if I was poor and jobless I would rather ask the person to help me get a job. If the person went out and bought a gift OK but cash No.Never!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fashola In UK With Power Generating And Transmission Comps. PICS by 0monnakoda: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Yes O! and he put together a great tem with the likes of his Economic Planning Commmisioner Banji AbibuOki.
Culture / Re: Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary by 0monnakoda: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Just some corrections for Eboe peeps
It is
Omo not Umu
Omonna not Umunna grin
Ile NOT Ala
Enu NOT Onu
Elo not ole
pe not Kpo
Akpo not Akpa
Ewure not Ewu
Ibi not eba
Kini not Gini

Ibi ahin not ebe ahun
Ibi ewo or Ib'o ? Not Ebee?
Afefe NoT Ifufu
N'gbo NOT Mbo
Please learn how to speak correctly
Islam for Muslims / Re: The Prayer For Solar And Lunar Eclipse by 0monnakoda: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2013
AbdH:

Alhamdulillahi that you have found the verse yourself after you disputed its existence. I see that you have issues with the word 'perfect' now. Well, scholars have used the words 'perfect', 'good', 'excellent' amongst others and I do not see why you should have a problem with that. Will it make any difference if I substitute the word perfect with excellent? The bottom line is that he is the best example of a human being to follow.

About wearing one's garment above the ankle, these are the proofs;

Al-Bukhaari reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whatever of the izaar (lower garment) below the ankles is in the Fire." (al-Bukhaari, no. 5787)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "There are three whom Allaah will not look at or praise on the Day of Judgement and theirs will be a painful punishment: the one who wears his garment below his ankles, the one who reminds others of his favours, and the one who sells his product by means of making false oaths" (reported by Muslim, no. 106)

Hudhayfah said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) took hold of the muscle of my calf (or his calf) and said, ‘This is where the izaar should stop; if you insist, it may be lower, but it should not reach the ankles.’" (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, who said this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth)

You supplied a quote from the Quran above using " ". This turns out to be false instead of apologizing for that you continue to dissemble like a politician. Guess what? YOU ARE A LIAR because rather than admit your error you continue to spew rubbish. The Quran explicitly says it makes NO DISTINCTION between prophets i. Abraham,Moses, Jesus ,Muhammad etc. e.g 3.84, 2.285

It also tells us that Muhammad is a good example.

Abraham was a good example as was Moses and Jesus etc. They were ALL good examples.

Where then does perfection come from.
I have absolutely no respect for liars and have no respect for you.
You said ;
'In the Prophet is a perfect exemplar. Even Allah says that in the holy Qur'an"
Does Allah say this?'

YOU ARE A LIAR

Sura16.116 .................................Lo! those who invent a lie against Allah will not succeed.

If wearing short trousers was so important it would appear in the Quran. It does not and so all those tales are false.

My simple advice to you is you should talk less and read more.Study the Quran by yourself.
Culture / Re: Igbos And Yorubas: A Cultural Comparison. by 0monnakoda: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

..and he is still backing out, but he has decided to measure prick with ezeagu.
Moreover, that nollywood stuff u mentioned is laughable cos the mainstream (and exported )Nollywood is Igbo culture and nothing else, ranging from the marriage styles to names given to casts, even omotola wl answer ogechi, olu Jacobs, Igwe Ifeka.
Have u ever seen Ngozi Ezeonu eating amala and ewedu in a movie? Whatever happened to Abacha.

Ur Yoruba movies, how come they don't move outside Yoruba circles even with the subtitles but an Igbo spoken movie will sell more copies?
Worse still, more yorubas would rather watch Igbo nollywood than those plays u call yoruba films.
If you believe that fine.As far as I am concerned you have no culture and your language is dying.
You folk suffer from inferiority complex that is why you go around comparing yourselves and starting silly threads like this one.
Culture / Re: Igbos And Yorubas: A Cultural Comparison. by 0monnakoda: 1:56am On Nov 06, 2013
ezeagu:

Yet you know what umunna and mba means, you don't seek external validation (which I'm guessing means that you don't want to be floored by the challenge I've put up) but you can take your time discussing how others have no culture because you're so secure in your own. You just showed your life by mentioning the Nigerian cinema, the biggest in Africa and one that is spreading Nigerian culture, and specifically Igbo culture and language around the globe. Insecurity is real.

And just for you to sweat finish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p2Eix66U9U

2012, by the way.
You act like my youngest son,always seeking attention. Always wanting to be like Dada, Always watching me when I pee. In fact I have convinced him now to eat plenty vegetables,which he dislikes, so he too can have a big prick when he grows grin

Why do you folk suffer from such strong inferiority complex collectively .That is what we all struggle to understand ?? Always needing to Prove this and Prove that. The harder you try the sillier you look

I am very very careful how I use my words.I did not use the word "Cinema" at all. That was not by chance though such nuances are wasted on proles

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Has Done It Again! !! by 0monnakoda: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
aariwa: the greatest thing that that would happen to nigeria will be a unity between igbos and yorubas because that is where we have the greatest minds in this country called nigeria.it is already happening in the field of play i.e iheanacho and awoniyi combination in eaglets
goal scoring.
Such unity is a pipedream as long as the Ibo do not recognize their place as a junior partner and stop trying to measure prick with their elders

1 Like

Culture / Re: Igbos And Yorubas: A Cultural Comparison. by 0monnakoda: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
ngozievergreen: ezeagu ride on.
Omonnakoda, backing out will be used against u at the station.
I said I will not measure prick with Ezeagu and that is final. Yours is a different matter. I can see you are very curious and if you ask nicely I will show you the Eight Wonder of the World.
Seriously you guys have no culture. No religion, No music,No Fashion,No values NOTHING> Just a bunch of unruly and disorderly shrieking savages.
It really is desperate when a people need to seek external validation or affirmation of their authenticity. Yoruuba do not need to make claims. Others maake them for us. Ask yourself why with the Ibo dominance of the home video industry they don't make Ibo Language videos? The Ibo language is as good as DEAD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.