Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (16186 Views)

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ poster
this one na JAMB question ooo
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Pennywise(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2008
almondjoy:

Wish us luck and all the favors from above! kiss

You can take my goodwill for granted in all your endeavours AJ. But some people say divorce is contagious. America seem to have an epidemic of divorce and separation.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by enque(f): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2008
my Boyfriend,
wat trps me abt him,

he's caring to a fault,

a very selfless person who'd always wanna put others be4 himself (i must confess dat it can b very annoyin at times), in d sense dat sometimes he evn stands d risk of getting hurt, but yet he just doesnt mind,

a very positive person who always belives dat there is light at d end of d tunnel, even when things r soooooooooooo dat BAD wit a capital B.

he's d real definition of PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by emiemi(f): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2008
@idiot
are u a homo?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2008
what trips me about my hubby is her beards grin grin grin

grin grin i love her gait,height,wits,humour,care,touch and more importantly, her love

NB: i'm available to who has those qualities grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ToToChoper: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2008
Em----em, he is crazieeee grin grin grin . He acts like a sex-starved prison escapee sometimes

Jumping out the shower like a super hero humpty dumpty.

In my laughter, he catches me off guard ---Then puts me in a head lock and props my body to arch my back. 

After countless ass slaps, hair tugging and continual reaffirmation ----answering “nah your toto be this”, we lay on each other lifeless.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by 3viso(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2008
I
ToToChoper:

Em----em, he is crazieeee grin grin grin . He acts like a sex-starved prison escapee sometimes

In my laughter, he catches me off guard ---Then puts me in a head lock and props my body to arch my back.

After countless ass slaps, hair tugging and continual reaffirmation ----answering “nah your toto be this”, we lay on each other lifeless.
Are you a man or a woman?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2008
@3viso
help me ask her sorry him oooooooooooo
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by namski(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2008
@mikkyphp

Thanks jare. No mind all these jobless ppl. If it's all this well with this percentage of respondents, then why the high level of marriage infidelity. Abeg make una go find better work do. lovely wife ko, romantic husband ni.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by idiot(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2008
ToToChoper:

haha - I know exactly what you mean.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ono(m): 4:13am On Apr 01, 2008
idiot:

haha - I know exactly what you mean.

LOL!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2008
Pennywise:

You can take my goodwill for granted in all your endeavours AJ. But some people say divorce is contagious. America seem to have an epidemic of divorce and separation.

I don't fear divorce at all. It is healthy in some cases for people who had no business getting married in the first place with all the dysfunction in their lives. Marriage is never therapy but a business! If you ever dreamed of getting married in your life you have to be prepared for divorce too. It happens to people around you. . .so why not you. No condition is permanent and I am lucid enough to realize that. But I will enjoy every moment of ma marriage till it proves otherwise. I am not one to fear about the unknown. I am always confident enough to say. . .let the chips fall where they may. Life will go on and I will always be happy regardless of who or what is in it!

My happiness comes mostly from within me! America may be a divorce cesspool. But divorced or not. . . they are one of the happiest and most free spirited people I have ever met in ma life. Life and death does not end in marriage and divorce. We only have one life individually. I believe in living it to the fullest! People should learn to do the same and not bother or fear for how it will all end.

On day at a time. One day at a time! kiss
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2008
@Topic

His ability to cook fantastic meals better than myself! cool  He has made me so lazy that thinking of going into the kitchen is now a problem for me, so I don't mess up ma nails. cheesy I always look forward to eating those meals. . . . . . . . . . . .especially the shrimp and fresh fish egusi/with bitter leaf soup! kiss 

Na dieeeeeeeeeeeee!  With rice or fufu.  The moi moi nko?  Guests always trip when they eat at our house.  Giving me the compliment always. . . .he just smiles and says. . . .really? Does not bother to elaborate. . .but they get the message! kiss Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I never met a guy who is always so proud to be in the kitchen, tell his friends about it and still serve me the food in bed.  Talk about selflessness! kiss
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by laruuu: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
I love his gap tooth.He has it up and down in the same place.He also trills me wen I rem I'm lucky to have him
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by bluehorizo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
her smiles
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2008
he agreed to have a beach wedding
with me.its always been my dream
wedding sha! grin
so 4 him to say yes grin grin grin grin grin just imagin
us on an island after the pastor dose his thing
then we go swiming, all the gest too must come
prepaerd with the swim stuffs grin and wat better place to
do that than on the carebian island grin grin grin

its going to be fun like this pics grin
yea thats tripping wink grin

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by mikkyphp(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
@efosa val
after that what next?? shocked
ever thought of it?

, and she lived happily ever after,,,,,,shey?
You focus too much on Mundane things!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2008
he agreed to have a beach wedding
                        with me.its always been my dream
                            wedding sha! grin
                    so 4 him to say yes grin grin grin grin grin just imagin
                   us on an island after the pastor dose his thing
                 then we go swiming, all the gest too must come
                  prepaerd with the swim stuffs grin and wat better place to
                    do that than on the carebian island grin grin grin

its going to be fun like this pics grin
                  yea thats tripping wink grin
mikkyphp:

@efosa val
after that what next?? shocked
ever thought of it?

, and she lived happily ever after,,,,,,shey?
You focus too much on Mundane things!

thanks its working for me grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by mikkyphp(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2008
EFOSA VAL:

thanks its working for me grin grin grin

Not thinking is working for you, gosh!
you're smarter than this!
Material Girl.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2008
mikkyphp:

Not thinking is working for you, gosh!
you're smarter than this!
Material Girl.

u just a frick grin angry grin grin grin wink
are u hurt over my post? grin undecided
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by mikkyphp(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
Quit playing girl and face it. it makes no difference what you decide to do or not to do. but there comes a problem when you see nothing absolutely wrong with having a hubby that's free to frolic with all dem girls while you're aaway. you think its smart cos he's promised to marry you anyway?
a Man who cant stop sleeping around even when he's supposed to be engaged to a gorgeous ONE like YOU, wont stop even after that ONE-DAY high society, or is it High beach Wedding.
You think its all that?, hmm well it is Tripping sha i no go lie
How would you think of your man if he tells you "girlfriend, its alright to have sex all you want when am away but please stop when we get married."
We all know what we want and deep down you need to be true to yourself an dont get carried away but all the luxuries of the "good life" he's promising.
i wish you the best.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by PAPABOMBOY: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
Oga ToTochoper, just imagine this world with you as superhero---u really no well at all.  cheesy

@ Sister EFOSA VAL, abeg come back from dreamland Las Vegas, abi nah iyana ipaja.

Caribbean ko, carrybeans ni,  (as you no sabi spell carebian, make them no reject your visa fast before you even near der) cheesy smiley cheesy cheesy----

Awa local Celestial Church of Christ get romantic beach wedding for bar beach. Everybody go wear white and white, with no slippers ----including mami water, u go see trip faint.

@ Aunty Almondjoy. Nah woman like you we dey call, OGA MADAM----I no go surprise if you get calabar for your blood--- say Oga enter kitchen cook for you later. kai---why nah?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ almondjoy, when I read your write up I was shocked. It's like u were describing my husband and myself to a 'T' cheesy. My friend just left my room a few mins ago after eating the food my hubby cooked for me and she was amazed at how good the food was. I hardly cook and he cooks like 98.9% of the time and enjoys doing it. He also serves me breakfast in bed. A 'casual' chauvinist friend of his (that once asked me out before I met my husband) that once came to our house was so 'shocked' that my hubby does the cooking that I thought the guy was gunna have a panic attack. Finally he was like ''wow, 'A' really loves u oo''. Honestly, its really weird. Please don't tell me your husband's first name also starts with an A and ends with E cause I'd be so spooked out that I'll just . . . . . shocked cheesy .

@ topic, He is the master of surprise. He surprises me in the loveliest ways e.g he picked me up from school on the weekend and when we got home he was like "Babe, I heard you last week when you said u wanted to eat 'this' so I made it for you". At times I shed tears of joy when I see how much he does to make me very happy and satisfied. He's very open to me, very sincere and honest. Its touching the way he's very generous and kindhearted. He's been so good to my family. He's so forgiving and selfless. The way he babys me so much. I can't remember the last time I cut my nail myself or applied my nail polish myself cause he does them for me. If he sees me combing my hair he'd be like "Sweetie come here let me comb it for u" kiss. The way he calls me when we're apart or send me lovely texts. The way he always shows me love irrespective of the person/people around. The way he admits when he's wrong and apologizes. He is very understanding and patient- he knows am still very young and that am still learning. The way he takes wonderful care of me and looks out for me. The way he calms me down. His jokes- some of them can be corny at times and the way he laughs while telling them makes them even funnier cheesy. The way he calls me so many sweet names and not just one. He's cute and has the sexiest eyes I've ever seen.

How could I forget how happy he was when finally, he was ' 100% sure' that I was his. I'd never seen him that happy before. He was sooooo happy and danced so much. Everyone was 'infected' with his happiness. He laughed and said, "now, your family can't tell me to give them back their daughter cause ure mine forever. Obim, I'll always love and cherish you till I die and I mean it from the depth of my heart. Its a vow Ive taken before my God and in my heart. Please never forget that cause I never will". He smiled but I was busy crying, tears of joy that is kiss. He was really sweet while we were dating but now his love for me gets deeper and sweeter day by day. E.t.c. Oh, and the way he makes love to me or when we eff. . . . total bliss. I totally love it. So nutritious, enriching and satisfying cheesy wink. Also, I love doing my best for him cause he deserves it. I baby him a lot too and the very few times I cook, I make sure the food is mucho delicioso. I look up recipes on the internet and surprise him with the food. Am so happy that I know he loves me cause though friends and family tell me that, I already know so deep down in my heart cause he not only tells me he loves me, but he also shows me deep and sincere love.There's no doubt that he's the best in the whole wide world. I'll forever bless God for giving me a man like him kiss.

Whew!, I know its very long but I can't help it cheesy. Enjoy.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2008
@zandra
am so so jealous grin grin cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ awww sweetonyx dont be ok cheesy. Soon u'll also join us in telling sweet stuff about ur better half cheesy.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Lady2(f): 4:31am On Apr 02, 2008
@Zandra1

@ topic, He is the master of surprise. He surprises me in the loveliest ways e.g he picked me up from school on the weekend and when we got home he was like "Babe, I heard you last week when you said u wanted to eat 'this' so I made it for you". At times I shed tears of joy when I see how much he does to make me very happy and satisfied. He's very open to me, very sincere and honest. Its touching the way he's very generous and kindhearted. He's been so good to my family. He's so forgiving and selfless. The way he babys me so much. I can't remember the last time I cut my nail myself or applied my nail polish myself cause he does them for me. If he sees me combing my hair he'd be like "Sweetie come here let me comb it for u" . The way he calls me when we're apart or send me lovely texts. The way he always shows me love irrespective of the person/people around. The way he admits when he's wrong and apologizes. He is very understanding and patient- he knows am still very young and that am still learning. The way he takes wonderful care of me and looks out for me. The way he calms me down. His jokes- some of them can be corny at times and the way he laughs while telling them makes them even funnier . The way he calls me so many sweet names and not just one. He's cute and has the sexiest eyes I've ever seen

Ok u just described my babe here. Only difference is that we haven't said our "I do."
Am not in a rush sha, I know it will come, at the rate things are going, we're good.
My family loves him and that's where most of my joy comes from. Am close to family, if family doesn't accept you, then it's going to be hard o.
I just pray that we find favour in the sight of God.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Pennywise(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2008
@AJ/Zandra
Me too I wouldnt mind cooking provided we can work out something in the living room where the TV will be on with me comfortably seated in front of it while cooking is going on.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2008
Pennywise:

@AJ/Zandra
Me too I wouldnt mind cooking provided we can work out something in the living room where the TV will be on with me comfortably seated in front of it while cooking is going on.

You are not serious! cheesy No way ooooooooooooooooh!  You will just burn all that food to blackness.  That kind of cooking needs concentration.  No TV!  He prefers to play Osadebe and Celestine Ukwu or some musical medley he compiled during his DJ classes. cheesy while he does his thingy. . .dancing round the stove with only "singlet and boxers" on, with kitchen napkin tucked at his side. He does not like to wear aprons. . .he he he he he. cheesy  Or he is on the phone, catching up with friends.

No my dear. . .you have to do without the TV!  He tried that and forgot he was cooking and had to start all over again because the meat had turned to coal! cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2008
Zandra1:

@ almondjoy, when I read your write up I was shocked. It's like u were describing my husband and myself to a 'T' cheesy. My friend just left my room a few mins ago after eating the food my hubby cooked for me and she was amazed at how good the food was. I hardly cook and he cooks like 98.9% of the time and enjoys doing it. He also serves me breakfast in bed. A 'casual' chauvinist friend of his (that once asked me out before I met my husband) that once came to our house was so 'shocked' that my hubby does the cooking that I thought the guy was gunna have a panic attack. Finally he was like ''wow, 'A' really loves u oo''. Honestly, its really weird. Please don't tell me your husband's first name also starts with an A and ends with E cause I'd be so spooked out that I'll just . . . . . shocked cheesy .

Oh dear zandra1, that is lovely. cheesy  Nothing like a husband that can cook and cook very well. Also, one that loves to do just that. cheesy  Priceless!

Infact. . .he used to be just like his friends and never entered the kitchen till he discovered I was really struggling with the whole thing plus other domestic and career duties.  He learned to help over the years. . .after much "bribing"! tongue  Now he does not even pay them any attention when they start calling him woman wrapper and all that rubbish.  He just smiles and keeps whistling. grin  What a clown!

Most of our family friends have husbands who cannot cook and never learned how.  I just wonder how they cope.  The most beautiful part is that I do not like to eat my own food anymore. grin Boy!  He has gotten so used to it and loves it!  The only problem is that by the time he finishes cooking. . .most of the meat have been stolen by the urchins and myself in the household. . .to his annoyance!  He has learned to cook enough for our "snacks" since he nearly had stroke for shouting and chasing us out of the kitchen. 

His name begins with an N and ends with an E!  No spooking! We are not married to the same man! tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ono(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2008
I'm thinking, how would almondjoy be in person? - not typing away as she's doing here on NL, but talking to people, friends etc. You strike me as one who'd be very active 'in real life'' Is that true?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by yomicious2(f): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ almondjoy, when I read your write up I was . It's like u were describing my husband and myself to a 'T' . My friend just left my room a few mins ago after eating the food my hubby cooked for me and she was amazed at how good the food was. I hardly cook and he cooks like 98.9% of the time and enjoys doing it. He also serves me breakfast in bed. A 'casual' chauvinist friend of his (that once asked me out before I met my husband) that once came to our house was so 'shocked' that my hubby does the cooking that I thought the guy was gunna have a panic attack. Finally he was like ''wow, 'A' really loves u oo''. Honestly, its really weird. Please don't tell me your husband's first name also starts with an A and ends with E cause I'd be so spooked out that I'll just . . . . . .

@ topic, He is the master of surprise. He surprises me in the loveliest ways e.g he picked me up from school on the weekend and when we got home he was like "Babe, I heard you last week when you said u wanted to eat 'this' so I made it for you". At times I shed tears of joy when I see how much he does to make me very happy and satisfied. He's very open to me, very sincere and honest. Its touching the way he's very generous and kindhearted. He's been so good to my family. He's so forgiving and selfless. The way he babys me so much. I can't remember the last time I cut my nail myself or applied my nail polish myself cause he does them for me. If he sees me combing my hair he'd be like "Sweetie come here let me comb it for u" . The way he calls me when we're apart or send me lovely texts. The way he always shows me love irrespective of the person/people around. The way he admits when he's wrong and apologizes. He is very understanding and patient- he knows am still very young and that am still learning. The way he takes wonderful care of me and looks out for me. The way he calms me down. His jokes- some of them can be corny at times and the way he laughs while telling them makes them even funnier . The way he calls me so many sweet names and not just one. He's cute and has the sexiest eyes I've ever seen.

How could I forget how happy he was when finally, he was ' 100% sure' that I was his. I'd never seen him that happy before. He was sooooo happy and danced so much. Everyone was 'infected' with his happiness. He laughed and said, "now, your family can't tell me to give them back their daughter cause ure mine forever. Obim, I'll always love and cherish you till I die and I mean it from the depth of my heart. Its a vow Ive taken before my God and in my heart. Please never forget that cause I never will". He smiled but I was busy crying, tears of joy that is . He was really sweet while we were dating but now his love for me gets deeper and sweeter day by day. E.t.c. Oh, and the way he makes love to me or when we eff. . . . total bliss. I totally love it. So nutritious, enriching and satisfying . Also, I love doing my best for him cause he deserves it. I baby him a lot too and the very few times I cook, I make sure the food is mucho delicioso. I look up recipes on the internet and surprise him with the food. Am so happy that I know he loves me cause though friends and family tell me that, I already know so deep down in my heart cause he not only tells me he loves me, but he also shows me deep and sincere love.There's no doubt that he's the best in the whole wide world. I'll forever bless God for giving me a man like him .

Whew!, I know its very long but I can't help it . Enjoy.

i hope i get a man like yours to marry.im happy 4 u. cool
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by 4Him(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2008
I dont fail to read this thread as often as i can. Phew . . . Zandra is some lucky chic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Sex Stories: Jide Part 1 / Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.