Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28649 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sweetlemon:

I'm not angry at Slimyem only but at all those who have been brainwashed into thinking that most super-hot ladies are lacking in one essential wifely attribute or the other. It makes me sick! It makes me feel like a intimacy gadget when I read such things. Part of the reasons why I'v not been around here for some time now
Slow down my dear I get what you are talking about. But you need to take a step back and get what people have been saying for almost 6 pages.
Men view sexy women as sex symbols that is a fact. Women "complicate" the issue by riding on their "sexiness" to get favours, to make money and all that. Now its not saying that there are not hot women that are wifely in nature, its just very rare.
Kim Kardashian is an air head, I would never apologise for that, I have never heard her say something intelligent heck I am not sure she can argue the way you are now.
Now in my personal experience super hot ladies lack wifely attributes, you might not like it but its the truth, there are countless men out there looking to be successful that need strong women beside them and I assure you they would look to the Michelle's and not the Kim K's.

9 out of 10 "pretty" women are vain, same holds for "beautiful" men. Its just my thoughts though I am not saying I am universally right, my tiny little opinion.

2 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Patdedon(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
coolI'll go for kim cos life is too short
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ezeed: Slimyem, all i see in your posts is your perception of 'beauty' and 'intelligence/decency' as opposite poles. Its either you are trying to deny it because you've realised it doesn't make so much sense, orrrrrr, you simple do not know how to communicate well and put forward what you actually mean to say. That's my take on what is actually going on with you and your posts here.
believe what ever you wish..
People who understand have responded accordingly and that's enough.
Thanks!!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
vivian chinaza: @slimyem: I respect ur opinion ok but I disagRee with you on the paRt of "most supeR sexy beautiful women allow their physical to get into the betteR of them and they become the most valuable asset they posses." The tRuth is as women we chose our part irrespective physicals.....most times our backgRound/upbRinging play a huge role in this. Kim chose to be who she is.....celebRity, fame, fast cash, etc.......Michelle also chose to be who she is...family, a wife, a mother. Their looks played no role in the life decisions! I have seen women who don't have the look like Michelle but they aRe worst than Kim, and I have also seen and been with women who are super sexy and cute but even betteR than Michelle.
As a gRowing child wheneveR I see supeR sexy beautiful women that aRe homely, decent, intelligent, humble, educated, etc it humbles me and I would be like "if this woman despite heR beauty and super sexy can be like this then I wanna be like heR and even more than her" and that has shaped me into the woman I have become today! Do I acknowledge than I'm beautiful and sexy? Yes! Do I allow it get into my bRains? No! Not that I can't let this beauty and sexiness get into my head, but I have chosen this path of life and it has been working for me. So whateveR we do with ouR lives is the choice we have made, it has nothing to do with looks!
With all due respect to say that Kim K's looks did not play a role in choosing her career is total bull. Heck I am sexy and handsome too[i][/i] grin grin grin grin grin grin but I am no Micheal Scofield, your looks would not enter your head because you do not look like Kim K.
Unless of course you can cause a traffic jam on the lekki epe expressway grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by OmoAlata(f): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem:
Ladies,what kind of a woman are you?
A Kim K or a Michelle?

I'm a Michelle. I've got lovely arms grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kim kardashian all the way! Yeah I know she's a slut but hey I love her to the core.

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
omo i love kim kardeshian and her big yansh cool

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by hardbody: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
I jump am pass
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
mymadam:

Let's face it, if the pic in Sweetlemon's profile is hers, then she really is IT! Shikena. I am sure that Slimyem is just as beautiful. Oh, I forgot to add... from their posts, they are both intelligent (IMHO)! I'm proud of you both. Uhmmmm, I rest my case. God bless Nigeria.
shocked So you go all around threads checking lass profiles grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by nitlad: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: water-tight?
Lol
go pour water nah..
A woman who is all glamour and glitz,who enjoys rocking the latest things,enjoys being at the hottest parties/shows and enjoys media attention cannot all at the same time be a homely,dedicated, humble and responsible wife/mother.
There might be quite a few exceptions but those qualities are almost never found altogether in one person.
M.O represents one and KK represents the other.
Agree or disagree without bias!
Much as yhu try to make this less about pretty hot ladies are all beauty and no brains, and the not so attractive ones the real jewels, the more yhu seem to be hammering it home as yhur position. Yhu just cant group all women into two groups of Michelle Obama and Kim Kardashian, nah doesnt work like that!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
Slimyem: 'I do think a girl could be all of those qualities...but then i believe there are certain extremities of both that cannot be found in one person!'

Poster,you got things twisssted the moment you said that!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by madeinnigeria: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why the comparism..its better u be who you wanna be or get married to who you truely love
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx:

Let me play the devil's advocate here..

How are you sure Kim K has no 'brains'? The last time I checked, she's successful in what she does, and her 'milkshake' definitely brings successful guys to the yard... Put everything into context when you post... undecided

I did not say she is dumb but Michelle sure has made some good decisions and potrays a very responsible behaviour than what Kim has shown so far. Hence I said, it is really dificult to choose one on top of the as Kim is succesful as a beautiful "look at me celeb" were as Michelle is definately an educated go getter but not as beautiful as kim.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
nitlad: Much as yhu try to make this less about pretty hot ladies are all beauty and no brains, and the not so attractive ones the real jewels, the more yhu seem to be hammering it home as yhur position. Yhu just cant group all women into two groups of Michelle Obama and Kim Kardashian, nah doesnt work like that!
..and i agree..my previous post below takes care of that.
slimyem: That's where the few exceptions and certain variances come in.
In this case i chose to group women in just two classes because their lives,visions and missions are extreme.
I didn't browse the middlepoint doesn't mean i don't think there is.
Now,what?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by mmimahbub(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
apocalypse: That Kim gurl has a madt booty , I definitely will marry Michelle but will have my fill of the Kims before I get married.
By then, the Michelle you will later marry was already somebodys Kim grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Zhrew(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kim K forever
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by vivianc(f): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
@chrisbenogor: lol..... If this is a plot to dRaw me into beauty and sexy contest, guy u failed! Cheers buddy!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ezeed:

Poster,you got things twisssted the moment you said that!
Madam,stop confusing your self.
Lemme help.
Here's what i said..
I do think a girl could be all of those qualities... [b]BUT[/b]then i believe there are certain extremities of both that cannot be found in one person!
its not my fault that you have failed to understand..
Read all my posts on this thread and if u still don't get it..its not my problem!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
vivian chinaza: @chrisbenogor: lol..... If this is a plot to dRaw me into beauty and sexy contest, guy u failed! Cheers buddy!
grin grin grin There I was thinking you go vex post your pic here for all of us to shocked shocked shocked shocked
and I had a bet with the garri squad to stop terrorizing this website when you do, phew tough luck for me.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by nitlad: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: ..and i agree..my previous post below takes care of that.Now,what?
Arising from the above, then this was always a flawed argument to begin with.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
Seriously, what is the raucous all about? Slimyem did not make any absolute statement on this issue. And truly, you can only find characteristic extremities of both women in a perfect woman. And since a perfect woman is non existent, each woman must have a flaw. And yes, while there are exceptions, i have come to an understanding that most pretty ladies are pretty dumb, since they depend on thier beauty or aura to open doors for them, and it does open those doors pretty wide.

Sweetlemon may belong to the few exceptional hard working independent pretty ladies and that is why she is taking it a bit personal. In the end, they are both right depending on the angle you look at the arguments from.

I think that for the purpose of this thread, Kim and Michelle's characteristics is what is on the fore here, and not thier extremes or people that have a little of both qualities. . .

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
The fight don end? Abeg make una call me if e start again.undecided
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
nitlad: Arising from the above, then this was always a flawed argument to begin with.
yes..in your opinion.
..hasn't stopped it from being an arguement and doesn't stop it still!!
I loved your initial position on page 1 of this thread...but then you got confused along the line..
Funny!!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ujchief(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem:
A woman who is all glamour and glitz,who enjoys rocking the latest things,enjoys being at the hottest parties/shows and enjoys media attention cannot all at the same time be a homely,dedicated, humble and responsible wife/mother.
There might be quite a few exceptions but those qualities are almost never found altogether in one person.
M.O represents one and KK represents the other.
Agree or disagree without bias!
i think this wil pass as the most stup!d statement i'v seen all week. Why are u insisting that beauty and brains are poles apart? Sweetlemon is tryin hard to install some sense into u, but u insist on infecting us all wit ur 16th century myth!
Nanscenze!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: Seriously, what is the raucous all about? Slimyem did not make any absolute statement on this issue. And truly, you can only find characteristic extremities of both women in a perfect woman. And since a perfect woman is non existent, each woman must have a flaw. And yes, while there are exceptions, i have come to an understanding that most pretty ladies are pretty dumb, since they depend on thier beauty or aura to open doors for them, and it does open those doors pretty wide.

Sweetlemon may belong to the few exceptional hard working independent pretty ladies and that is why she is taking it a bit personal. In the end, they are both right depending on the angle you look at the arguments from.

I think that for the purpose of this thread, Kim and Michelle's characteristics is what is on the fore here, and not thier extremes or people that have a little of both qualities. . .
thank you my brother at least for today!cheesy
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by codernoni: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
If u like say am thinkin thru my dick or warefa, but gimme Kim K pls.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
ujchief:
i think this wil pass as the most stup!d statement i'v seen all week. Why are u insisting that beauty and brains are poles apart? Sweetlemon is tryin hard to install some sense into u, but u insist on infecting us all wit ur 16th century myth!
Nanscenze!
shhhhh...
We don't make noise here..
I didn't compare beauty with brains so i don't know where the above nonsense is from.
I purposely did not mention brains in my differentiating the two women.
Read and understand or swallow your vomit!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by codernoni: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sexkillz, no vex oo! But u get daytime job?? Are u a full time Mod?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: The fight don end? Abeg make una call me if e start again.undecided
grin grin No be fight, na quarrel.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ujchief(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
9 out of 10 "pretty" women are vain, same holds for "beautiful" men. Its just my thoughts though I am not saying I am universally right, my tiny little opinion.
that ur little opinion is only fit for the jokes section. Do u guys read wat u type at all? 9 out of 10? OmG! Wtf is wrong wit u guys? I give up!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Flygeriansteve: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
Patdedon: coolI'll go for kim cos life is too short
ODE! Thats HORDEH, so you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.