Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28650 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

grin grin No be fight, na quarrel.
Okay, just call me when the fight start, abi then no go fight? grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Toks2008(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: I know there's almost no basis for comparisons here except that they are both successful american women.
Given what i've known about men in my twenty-something years on earth,i'd opine that lots of men would rather opt for the hot,alluring and desirable Kim K instead of the warm,open,down to earth,not as pretty but well-groomed Michelle O.
Men who prefer trophy women to real assets..
Men who have thrown out wheat for chaff..
Men whose hormones have held hostage instead of their brain..
They abound especially amongst Nigerian men.
Now,i ask that you NLers be sincere with your answers.
Men,What kind of women have your preferred in the past and now?
The Kim Ks or the Michelles?

I will be sincere with you friend. you are right on point. I just Thank GOD that my wife is both Kim(without sexcapades)and mitchell combined.

My Wife is hotter and more sexy than Kim and Beyonce combined while her personality exceed that of Mitcheele in all ramifications except that she is not American first lady Lol!

End of story
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by nitlad: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: yes..in your opinion.
..hasn't stopped it from being an arguement and doesn't stop it still!!
I loved your initial position on page 1 of this thread...but then you got confused along the line..
Funny!!
There is no such thing as me getting confused mate. That position was a direct response to the initial question. The critical appraisal arose when the thread started tilting toward a definite, pre-determined and way too generalistic position.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
ujchief:
that ur little opinion is only fit for the jokes section. Do u guys read wat u type at all? 9 out of 10? OmG! Wtf is wrong wit u guys? I give up!
Bia Nwokem, dont get a coronary over what I said. If you put on your googles you will see that I put it this way, "pretty" , and yes 9 out of 10 are vain. When a woman oozes sexiness its not because she is a deeper life geh in a big bubu gown.
Are you sure you have ever seen Kim Kardashian? Ok maybe you have, have you heard her talk ?
Take a chill pill jare cheesy
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
Toks2008:

I will be sincere with you friend. you are right on point. I just Thank GOD that my wife is both Kim(without sexcapades)and mitchell combined.
ceed that of Mitcheele in all ramifications except that she is not American first lady Lol!

My Wife is hotter and more sexy than Kim and Beyonce combined while her personality exceed that of Mitcheele in all ramifications except that she is not American first lady Lol!

End of story
grin grin grin You don win lottery be that
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
codernoni :
Sexkillz, no vex oo! But u get daytime job?? Are u a full time Mod?
I am jobless. You get job for me?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Toks2008:

ceed that of Mitcheele in all ramifications except that she is not American first lady Lol!

End of story
She's all that to you oga sir.

Hotter than KK and Beyounce put together, you wan cause war?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by dontador(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Flygeriansteve: ODE! Thats HORDEH, so you know.
Wots the need of the ”ode“? Since its his opinion....
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ujchief(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: shhhhh...
We don't make noise here..
I didn't compare beauty with brains so i don't know where the above nonsense is from.
I purposely did not mention brains in my differentiating the two women.
Read and understand or swallow your vomit!
oh yea, i'v followed ur arguement from the first page and its vague, u might not hav mentioned beauty nor brains but u'v implied it most times. Ur arguement is faulted, and i believe u've got an inferiority complex. U need to work on ur personality b4 u loose it all.
#my2cents
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Navalsadiq(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
Michelle for house wife and kim as in kim kardashian for bed room activities.if u hav seen her booty u will know what i mean.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
nitlad: There is no such thing as me getting confused mate. That position was a direct response to the initial question. The critical appraisal arose when the thread started tilting toward a definite, pre-determined and way too generalistic position.
the initial question still stands and i didn't take a generalistic position at any point in time...except you just chose to read what isn't/wasn't there.
As a matter of fact,i almost never generalise on any/every issue!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Naval sadiq: Michelle for house wife and kim as in kim kardashian for bed room activities.if u hav seen her booty u will know what i mean.

shocked shocked shocked
I heard she traded it for brains in heaven dayuuummm if only girls knew that lastma angel grin grin no need for doctor 90210.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: I am jobless. You get job for me?
Funny
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Toks2008(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
grin grin grin You don win lottery be that

Serious Jackpot because any time i see her curves i just laugh and wonder when i see media portraying Beyonce or J-lo as world sexiest ladies.

To crown it all, she is a magician in Kitchen providing me combineed igbo and Yoruba delicacies been a Nigerian Half caste with mum from Owerri and Dad from Ogun state.

Pocessing the freshness of Igb lady body and killer curves of the western Nigeria girls.

Walahi i no fit shout!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
ujchief:
oh yea, i'v followed ur arguement from the first page and its vague, u might not hav mentioned beauty nor brains but u'v implied it most times. Ur arguement is faulted, and i believe u've got an inferiority complex. [s]U need to work on ur personality b4 u loose it all.[/s]
#my2cents
...and its not my fault that its obvious you lack comprehension skills..
Deal with that..and save your advice while at it!!
Use your two cents to buy Macmillan Reading book 1 and let it not go to waste!!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
Slimyem u just set the feminist movement 100 years back with this thread.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
Toks2008:

End of story
Nah dude, a pix should end story. We've got wider eyes to affirm your claims. Bring it on man.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
Toks2008:

Serious Jackpot because any time i see her curves i just laugh and wonder when i see media portraying Beyonce or J-lo as world sexiest ladies.

To crown it all, she is a magician in Kitchen providing me combineed igbo and Yoruba delicacies been a Nigerian Half caste with mum from Owerri and Dad from Ogun state.

Pocessing the freshness of Igb lady body and killer curves of the western Nigeria girls.

Walahi i no fit shout!
Uncle ,God don put water for your gaari..
enemies nor go pour sand for inside o.cheesycheesy
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
Slimyem:'I do think a girl could be all of those qualities...but then i believe there are certain extremities of both that cannot be found in one person!'

In case you dont know the meaning of the above which you said, let me break it down for you. The import of the above is that you feel a woman cannot be soooh beautiful and at the same time,be this captivating 'Brain.'
isnt that what you mean by both extremes? And saying that sort of thing is so wrong. It means when you see a very pretty woman you can vow that she can never be a very intelligent woman too.What sort of thinking is that? You are in denial of what you actually mean by these posts and of your motive for saying such things. Poster, it aint good! Please work on yourself!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by nitlad: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: the initial question still stands and i didn't take a generalistic position at any point in time...except you just chose to read what isn't/wasn't there.
As a matter of fact,i almost never generalise on any/every issue!
Yeah, yhu might not have and dont have to literarily spell it out before it becomes obvious to discerning eyes and minds that that is what yhur implying. Yhur posts all along in this thread have been riddled with innuendos and all sorts of figurative expressions that have stopped short of categorically stating so, but have been strongly suggestive of such.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
Horayce: Slimyem u just set the feminist movement 100 years back with this thread.
...which wasn't my intention..
People misunderstood the whole point.
..including the mods who edited the title of the thread as if it was just about women!
This is Nairaland..and discussions do not usually pan out as intended!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: Okay, just call me when the fight start, abi then no go fight? grin
Cocoa, no such expectation. The arguement is friendly.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Yahoo1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Bia Nwokem, dont get a coronary over what I said. If you put on your googles you will see that I put it this way, "pretty" , and yes 9 out of 10 are vain. When a woman oozes sexiness its not because she is a deeper life geh in a big bubu gown.
Are you sure you have ever seen Kim Kardashian? Ok maybe you have, have you heard her talk ?
Take a chill pill jare cheesy
...nwanne what are you smoking? Abeg share. :-)
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ezeed: [s]Slimyem:I do think a girl could be all of those qualities...but then i believe there are certain extremities of both that cannot be found in one person!

In case you dont know the meaning of the above which you said, let me break it down for you. The import of the above is that you feel a woman cannot be soooh beautiful and at the same time,be this captivating 'Brain.'
isnt that what you mean by both extremes And saying that sort of thing is so wrong. It means when you see a very pretty woman you can vow that she can never be a very intelligent woman too.What sort of thinking is that? You are in denial of what you actually mean by these posts and of your motive for saying such things. Poster, it aint good! Please work on yourself![/s]
your interpretations are not mine.
Get comprehension skills!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
Cocoa, no such expectation. The arguement is friendly.
That's disappointing sad

Why are they even arguing sef? Ayam hot, ayam intelligent and ayam homely so what?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
^^ shocked shocked shocked U're intelligent??!

*coughs*

.... tongue cool........
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Toks2008(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: Uncle ,God don put water for your gaari..
enemies nor go pour sand for inside

AMEM!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by vivianc(f): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
@chrisbenogoR: lol,,,,dude....it takes moRe than beauty challenge and online RemaRks to get me angry! I don't have to prove anything ok.....if u wanna see my pics u gotta ask nicely, I might consideR and let you get a peep! Lol......*winks*
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^ shocked shocked shocked U're intelligent??!

*coughs*

.... tongue cool........
Before nko? More intelligent than my teachers sef.

You think say na by NL? tongue

I'm the best of my kind.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: That's disappointing sad

Why are they even arguing sef? Ayam hot, ayam intelligent and ayam homely so what?
LOL. With all those claims, internet is surely a life saver grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
LOL. With all those claims, internet is surely a life saver grin
You don see am na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.