Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40150 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by yinchar(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
ACM10:

Why should you be running helter-skelter from one end of the world to another if you are a citizen of a country that prides iself as the 'giant of Africa'? Why should 70% of the citizens of 'giant of Africa' live on less than a dollar per day? Why should 60% of citizens of 'giant of Africa' go to sleep hungry? 'Giant of Africa' that cannot afford protection to its citizens on foreign land. I guess you mean 'embarrassment of Africa'.
Who gave you that statistics? The country is facing problems,but it hasn't gotten to that extent? 70%? Haba oga.. Abi you dey mad? Then i guess 99.9% of malawians eat once a day including their president..lmao
Inshort this goat is for sale.. Let the pricing begin... Trade by barter is also welcomed..
** did i hear someone say a "a wooden spoon"? Come on,i want to make profit,but i can tell you that my goat is not worth that spoon.. Pls reduce the value..thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Truckpusher(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Are you being facetious with this??!!

Please tell me you are coz. . .Oh my God! You gotta be kidding with this, you just have to be!!

Other countries are recording greats strides in technological and scientific advancement, you are here listing Psquare and 2Baba and the stupid crap called movies that Nollywood churns out everyday? Seriously??!!

Countries that are building Robots and sending people to space are not screaming Jealousy, it's y'all with you wannabe singers and copycat actors and actresses that people wanna jealous abi??!!

Bros Rossikk. . .do me a favor, please? Take a look around you. . .is there a pillowcase? Blanket? Rag? Anything? Please Pick whatever you can find and use it to cover your face in shame!! embarassed

Choi! Denial is a terrible thing! sad
....My dear the truth is bitter but at least not from Malawi.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by idlaw2k3(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
If you were told a man is LAZY, IGNORANT WITH A TENDENCY TO BE VIOLENT, UNPRINCIPLED WITH A TENDENCY TO DISOBEY SIMPLE LAWS, CORRUPT, GENERALLY DISORGARNIZED AND ALWAYS THINKING OF HOW TO CHEAT AND OUTSMART ANYONE NEAR HIM, VERY VOCAL BUT A BIG COWARD. WITH ABILITY TO REPRODUCE VERY FAST, Would you WELCOME him into your house? Except for the U.S. South Africa and one or two other countries who tell us what we are to our faces our neigbours like Ghana, Togo, Benin even Cameroon are scared that if they tell us to sit up put our house in order and take our rightful position as the Giant of Africa (which is not in contention by the way). We would simply invade and destroy them. How much more Malawi Free visa for NIGERIANS!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by deekseen(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
Primitive people. If we don't open your eyes, who will?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
Truckpusher: ....My dear the truth is bitter but at least not from Malawi.
Laff wan kill me oh.... Even truckpusher don provoke.....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Les: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ochek:

No! You cost it. We all cost it. Stop putting the blame on just the govt when all or most of us can do is to only come in here on NL or other social media (which our govt) don't even pay any attention to and flex our muscles over what wrongs them are doing. How many of us here ve ever participated in active cry againist injustice and corruption? How many ever asked their local govt chairman about his neglected responsibilities? Or ur ward heads or leaders about what them are supposed to do? We tell ourselves: stay of the trouble, don't go barring those cards - ve you forgotten that boy killed in the last protest?
You like ur country? Start from ur lil place. Voice it out where it can be acknowledged.
so far, this's been the best comment! 9ja is a product of suicide, we are too bigoted, too divided that we couldn't work together as diffe tribes under one name and put up a massive protest against this corruption, we folded our hands and is still folding them and watched it just like t.v on a public channel and didn't do anything! Even divided, 9ja can never be better off if it's citizen cant even protest against corrupt government or atleast government they don't want, no be democracy again we de?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by swagrr01: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Youngzedd: What actually do Malawi get, are they bigger than us or what.

What are we even doing on Malawi in the first place.

Let them do anything thing they like but one thing is for SURE they will beg Nigerians to come and invest in their country, it's just a matter of time, afterall we are their BIG brother.

He that reject Nigerians reject development
EGBE , ABEG BLOW DIS UR GRMR SUFRY OO CUZ MY HEAR WON COMMOT.OOOO
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ACM10: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
Todaynatoday: Na only online na im una go dey show power! Yada yada yada 'embarassment of yada yada yada' What have you done to make Nigeria better? instead of coming here to spread more hate, why don't you find something more meaningful to do like picking ur nose

Quit smoking weed my dear! You are not making sense. Your mind have gone gaga if you expect me to engage the government in a show of bravado. Pls relocate to other forums or you better scrol past my comment if you are not comfortable with it. I say things the way I see it and I owe no apology to no one.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by techlegs: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
What is Malawi, and where is that yeye Malawi. Stupid country. They are poor and poor in thinking. They should go and ask Ghana how Nigerians have developed their country for them, so much so that they are now looking for routes to chase Nigerians away and take over their properties and businesses.

Sef, uncle Jo dey fall our hand. Why asking Malawi of all countries, when USA and Canada dey there. I know they will say no, but it is worth trying than wasting saliva on Malawi. Grossssss.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by waice6571: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
malawians doesn't like NIGERIANS, so what?
of what advantage are they to us?
a country where only 80 people have access to internet.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by jrtorrents: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
This is interesting .. Its not only Ghanaians who hate Nigerians but South Africans, Liberians, Sierra Leoneans, Libyans and now Malawians too. Why don't Nigerians stay in their country and eat amala or socked gari with saltwater ?? ahsha.. that was a joke but Nigerians are not that bad.. I think justa few give the whole country a really bad name.. its up to Nigerians to prove to others they are good people . grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SisiKill1: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Truckpusher: ....My dear the truth is bitter but at least not from Malawi.
Why not Malawi??!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by publisher(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
[size=15pt]Is this not the same Malawi where 60% of her national budget is from foreign donors?[/size] shocked
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
I am nt surprised abt malawi's action bcus at sum intanational airport,u will c dem write it boldly BEWARE OF NIGERIANS...now hw abt dat.i de even fear to go study abroad.na only God go save naija.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by donniemc: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Are you being facetious with this??!!

Please tell me you are coz. . .Oh my God! You gotta be kidding with this, you just have to be!!

Other countries are recording greats strides in technological and scientific advancement, you are here listing Psquare and 2Baba and the stupid crap called movies that Nollywood churns out everyday? Seriously??!!

Countries that are building Robots and sending people to space are not screaming Jealousy, it's y'all with you wannabe singers and copycat actors and actresses that people wanna jealous abi??!!

Bros Rossikk. . .do me a favor, please? Take a look around you. . .is there a pillowcase? Blanket? Rag? Anything? Please Pick whatever you can find and use it to cover your face in shame!! embarassed

Choi! Denial is a terrible thing! sad

[size=18pt]My dear it is you that needs the pillowcase...you are suffering from a chronic case of advanced ignorance. and btw it takes a team of engineers to build a robot not a country,Robotic engineering has nothin to do with the economic state of a country, and mind you, Nigerians and japanese folks are in the forefront of robotic engineering.......Plus space exploration is not a sign of development, it is a sign of misplaced scientific priorities...hence it is nothing to be proud of!!! I always tell people if you must be born Black make sure you are Born a Nigerians else you are betterof being White[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Tony Galanta Says: September 28th, 2012 at 4:42 pm

3 contractors are bidding to fix a
broken fence at the white house,
where Barack obama Lives.
The 1st from INDIA, the 2nd from CHINA & the
3rd from Nigeria.They
go with White House official to examine the
fence.
The Indian takes out a tape & does some
measuring, works some figures “Well”, he says,
“I figure the job will cost $900. ($400 for
materials, $400 for
my team & $100 profit for me)”.
The Chinese does some measuring & figuring,
says, “I can do it for $700. ($300 for materials,
$300 for my team & $100 profit for me)”.
Nigerian doesn’t measure or figure, but he
leans over to the White House official &
whispers,”$2,700.
“The official says, “You didn’t even
measure how did you come up with such a
high figure?
“The Nigerian whispers”$1000 for me, $1000
for you, & $700 to hire the Chinese to do the
job!
Hahahahaha nigah boy!

Like Thumb up 1

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
joeseph shagaya used to pally with henry kissinger,now jonathan talks to an empty un hall,face it,we change or we die,our choice

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
We dey try. The whole world is scared of us. We dey try no be small. hahahahaha
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
I am nt surprised abt malawi's action bcus at sum foriegn intanational airport,u will c dem write it boldly BEWARE OF NIGERIANS...now hw abt dat.i de even fear to go study abroad.na only God go save naija.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Cleanman(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
y shud i debate with a country like marawi?.....that poverty stricken country stinks to the heavens
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Les: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
otokx: We have now become a laughing stock of the entire universe, it was Saudi Arabia deporting us in numbers earlier this week now its Malawi trying to show themselves, very soon Hell fire would be denying many of our citizens VISA kwa.
abobby na dat one i de pray so o o, wethn be malware?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Todaynatoday: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
ACM10:

Quit smoking weed my dear! You are not making sense. Your mind have gone gaga if you expect me to engage the government in a show of bravado. Pls relocate to other forums or you better scrol past my comment if you are not comfortable with it. I say things the way I see it and I owe no apology to no one.
Mr man, actually you are the one not making any sense. Who asked you to engage the government in a show of bravado? All I said was, how are u making Nigeria better? You could even be more corrupt than the government you speak about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Tony Galanta Says: September 28th, 2012 at 4:42 pm

3 contractors are bidding to fix a
broken fence at the white house,
where Barack obama Lives.
The 1st from INDIA, the 2nd from CHINA & the
3rd from Nigeria.They
go with White House official to examine the
fence.
The Indian takes out a tape & does some
measuring, works some figures “Well”, he says,
“I figure the job will cost $900. ($400 for
materials, $400 for
my team & $100 profit for me)”.
The Chinese does some measuring & figuring,
says, “I can do it for $700. ($300 for materials,
$300 for my team & $100 profit for me)”.
Nigerian doesn’t measure or figure, but he
leans over to the White House official &
whispers,”$2,700.
“The official says, “You didn’t even
measure how did you come up with such a
high figure?
“The Nigerian whispers”$1000 for me, $1000
for you, & $700 to hire the Chinese to do the
job!
Hahahahaha nigah boy!

Like Thumb up 1
lwkmd
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
I dont see any rat-cheese reason for these useless rants. . .

The fact remains that Naija's is thoroughly tainted all over the world. . .and if i was a Malawian i'd definitely see Naija as a ROGUE.

Besides was Jonathan smoking powdered brreasst milk when he put forward that proposal?
How could he hope to take away those barriers and allow strangers in and out unchecked between Nigeria and a country thats not in west africa or under the watch of ecowas?
And whats in it for the Malawians with their small population?
I also wouldnt want to see Malawians littering our streets like dust.
Truth be told. . .
Nigerians will be all over there in a second and there will definitely be bad eggs as usual who would take advantage of them and cause more havoc to our already tarnished image.

Sometimes Jonathan loves to talk cheap and weakly planned thrash where ever he goes just to make a sorry impression.

Lets take a chill pill abeg.
Them Malawians are only protecting their own interest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SisiKill1: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
donniemc:

My dear it is you that needs the pillowcase...you are suffering from a chronic case of advanced ignorance. and btw it takes a team of engineers to build a robot not a country,Robotic engineering has nothin to do with the economic state of a country, and mind you, Nigerians and japanese folks are in the forefront of robotic engineering.......Plus space exploration is not a sign of development, it is a sign of misplaced scientific priorities...hence it is nothing to be proud of!!! I always tell people if you must be born Black make sure you are Born a Nigerians else you are betterof being White

If I call you an Eejit now ehn, you will be offended.

You will think I am insulting you because of course you too much of an eejit not to know when someone is insulting you and when they are calling you by your well deserved name.

I tell ya. . .Idiocy really really is a terrible thing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Cleanman(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
jehovahnoni: I am nt surprised abt malawi's action bcus at sum foriegn intanational airport,u will c dem write it boldly BEWARE OF NIGERIANS...now hw abt dat.i de even fear to go study abroad.na only God go save naija.
..Now thats a good publicity stunts...why dnt they write "kill a Nigerian when u see one"... Mumu ppl..they hate us because we were hellbent in refusing to kiss their white a.r.s.e.s!..hitherto other african slaves
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Todaynatoday: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
*in 2face's voice*
If no body talks about you, then you are nobody!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Les: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
donniemc:

[size=18pt]My dear it is you that needs the pillowcase...you are suffering from a chronic case of advanced ignorance. and btw it takes a team of engineers to build a robot not a country,Robotic engineering has nothin to do with the economic state of a country, and mind you, Nigerians and japanese folks are in the forefront of robotic engineering.......Plus space exploration is not a sign of development, it is a sign of misplaced scientific priorities...hence it is nothing to be proud of!!! I always tell people if you must be born Black make sure you are Born a Nigerians else you are betterof being White[/size]
been try to quote dat guy post but it keeps on directing me somewhere else maybe because it's not worthy of a minute attention. Judging nations by robot they built where as he never attempt one, no be inferiority complex in the worst order be that? Sending ppl to space, ask him if dat will give a second life? Dis one go moon, this one go space, ask him also if he saw anyone of then there in space to confirm, is space and moon for mankind?The tech his talking about is it not this nuclear that's been used to kill ppl, guns, chemicals? If they didn't make bomb, will there be any boko?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Todaynatoday: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

If I call you an Eejit now ehn, you will be offended.

You will think I am insulting you because of course you too much of an eejit to know when someone is insulting you and when they are calling you by your well deserved name.

I tell ya. . .Idiocy really really is a terrible thing. undecided
you've made ur point and he has made his. Can u please stop with the name calling. Leave that for the malawians
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Cleanman(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Les: been try to quote dat guy post but it keeps on directing me somewhere else maybe because it's not worthy of a minute attention. Judging nations by robot they built where as he never attempt one, no be inferiority complex in the worst order be that? Sending ppl to space, ask him if dat will give a second life? Dis one go moon, this one go space, ask him also if he saw anyone of then there in space to confirm, is space and moon for mankind?The tech his talking about is it not this nuclear that's been used to kill ppl, guns, chemicals? If they didn't make bomb, will there be any boko?
..well said@Les

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Kids (Photos) / Nyesom Wike Being Guided From A Car (Pictured) / Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.