Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40143 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Les: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

If I call you an Eejit now ehn, you will be offended.

You will think I am insulting you because of course you too much of an eejit to know when someone is insulting you and when they are calling you by your well deserved name.

I tell ya. . .Idiocy really really is a terrible thing. undecided
shut up!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Les: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
Cleanman: ..well said@Les
GRATITUDE!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by NwaAnambra(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
mike404: WHAT IS MALAWI
d name of my shit eatin dawg.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by aryzgreat: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
where is malawian? come and defend ur people
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SisiKill1: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Les: been try to quote dat guy post but it keeps on directing me somewhere else maybe because it's not worthy of a minute attention. Judging nations by robot they built where as he never attempt one, no be inferiority complex in the worst order be that? Sending ppl to space, ask him if dat will give a second life? Dis one go moon, this one go space, ask him also if he saw anyone of then there in space to confirm, is space and moon for mankind?The tech his talking about is it not this nuclear that's been used to kill ppl, guns, chemicals? If they didn't make bomb, will there be any boko?

2Face and PSquare. . .that's the sign of great advancement?!!

African Queen gave you a second lease in life?

Or is it Onyinye that made your life better?!

Are you people really that deluded??!!

Les: shut up!

Right back at ya Sweetie!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by warrior01: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
breezy047: I dont see any rat-cheese reason for these useless rants. . .

The fact remains that Naija's is thoroughly tainted all over the world. . .and if i was a Malawian i'd definitely see Naija as a ROGUE.

Besides was Jonathan smoking powdered brreasst milk when he put forward that proposal?
How could he hope to take away those barriers and allow strangers in and out unchecked between Nigeria and a country thats not in west africa or under the watch of ecowas?
And whats in it for the Malawians with their small population?
I also wouldnt want to see Malawians littering our streets like dust.
Truth be told. . .
Nigerians will be all over there in a second and there will definitely be bad eggs as usual who would take advantage of them and cause more havoc to our already tarnished image.

Sometimes Jonathan loves to talk cheap and weakly planned thrash where ever he goes just to make a sorry impression.

Lets take a chill pill abeg.
Them Malawians are only protecting their own interest.
leave Gej outta this. Why can't you be man enough and be responsible for your actions; STOP BLAMING GEJ!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
I tire for nigeria wahala! Everyone seems to be running away from this cursed and unholy union called nigeria. "Yawns, farts and goes to bed"
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by aryzgreat: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
malawi? i was told they rear gud species of ndama cows
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Les: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

2Face and PSquare. . .that's the sign of great advancement?!!

African Queen gave you a second lease in life?

Or is it Onyinye that made your life better?!

Are you people really that deluded??!!
i didn't say such. Try read ma post again and confirm but technology doesn't either, in som cases, i prefer being entertained than poring chemicals on my body!

Sisi_Kill:
Right back at ya Sweetie!! cheesy cheesy
try being one!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ajf(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
MAL-WARE? This GEJ sef sabi fall pesin hand, dey talk free visa with one useless country. smh... Pesin dey chop, dog dey throw tail...
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by CyberG: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rossikk:

My friend stop reasoning like a MUGU. The US can afford to maintain that internal decorum because they've profited massively from their WORLDWIDE DESPOILATION, you know, little things like invading nations on flimsy excuses to steal their oil, installing corrupt puppets in resource rich countries, sponsoring 'rebels' to overthrow govts which refuse to bow to them, slavery, economic exploitation of foreign territories etc... THAT'S SENIOR corruption we're talking about. Corruption that kills billions, and nets you trillions. Nigerian corruption in comparison, is akin to attacking an office messenger for stealing a sandwich while ignoring the pen robbing execs stealing millions in the boardroom.

You are the MUGUCIOUS MUMU here...as you found it convenient to skip the question but drown yourself further while clutching at straws. Don't stupidl.y shift the goal post because you only box yourself into a corner. If you had use of your brains, you would realize that it takes a strong and working economy to '...profit massively from WORLDWIDE DESPOILATION...' something which Nigerian economy has never been since the 70s. Stop blaming or putting another person or country down as if that in an excuse for your fallings and failings as a country. I asked you simple questions which if you can't answer, just go on and believe whatever crap you spew and leave my posts alone. Burying your head in the sand like the ostrich while passing the buck does not cover your exposed as.s for which every serious country just makes fun of you.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Tony Galanta Says: September 28th, 2012 at 4:42 pm

3 contractors are bidding to fix a
broken fence at the white house,
where Barack obama Lives.
The 1st from INDIA, the 2nd from CHINA & the
3rd from Nigeria.They
go with White House official to examine the
fence.
The Indian takes out a tape & does some
measuring, works some figures “Well”, he says,
“I figure the job will cost $900. ($400 for
materials, $400 for
my team & $100 profit for me)”.
The Chinese does some measuring & figuring,
says, “I can do it for $700. ($300 for materials,
$300 for my team & $100 profit for me)”.
Nigerian doesn’t measure or figure, but he
leans over to the White House official &
whispers,”$2,700.
“The official says, “You didn’t even
measure how did you come up with such a
high figure?
“The Nigerian whispers”$1000 for me, $1000
for you, & $700 to hire the Chinese to do the
job!
Hahahahaha nigah boy!

Like Thumb up 1
Hahahahahaha!!! Laff don finish me oh.. I cant control it.. Hahahaahaahahaa
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by dejavume: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Abrantie: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
This thread shouldn't have gotten to 4 pages. I mean, almost every topic on NL echoes the sentiments of Malawians so why the denial?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
grin grin

10:06 pm
HUGE KNOW. Nigerians will ruin our country. They
have too much wisdom kapena ndiochuluka nzeru
nde akazazanamo mziko mwanthu atibweretsera
grin grin

Wahala dey ooo, we get too much wisdom grin D
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SisiKill1: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Les: i didn't say such. Try read ma post again and confirm but technology doesn't either, in som cases, i prefer being entertained than poring chemicals on my body!
Then maybe you should STFU and go reread the post I was responding to before jumping all over the place like a headless chicken.

try being one!
Being one what. . .you?

Thanks but no thanks, stupidity does not sit well with me

You wear it well though! So it's all yours! Have fun with it!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by somegirl1: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
funny....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
9:56 pm
BIG NO these pipo will turnish our image what r we
goin to benefit from that awa ndiakuba angomva kuti
lake malawi ali ndi mafuta basi atilowe chamba eti.
Apart from goin there to meet TB Joshua what else is
there? akufuna atiphunzitse udani wazipembedzo ndi
kuphana mwachisawawa

grin grin, y'all need to read those comments. These Malawians are good comedians. So the only good thing in naija is TB Joshua....choi. grin grin
I have had a good laugh tonight. @op, thanks for this article...goodnight y'all
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Cleanman(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
saxywale: grin grin

grin grin

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by khalids: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
I don't really think Nigeria is worse than any other African country in terms of crime and all manners of social ills. I think the only reason it looks like we are worse is because we have such a large population and as a result we seem to pop up everywhere.

If statistics is taken we would probably find out that most of these countries that are making so much noise about Nigeria probably have a higher percentage of their citizens involved in one crime or social ill.

Lets look at it 1% of 1million people will probably go unnoticed, but 1% of 150million will definitely ring out alarms.

Its just the price we have to pay for having a large and adventurous population.

Fixing our country and making it the number one African destination will shut all these haters up. I THINK THAT WILL BE THE WAY TO GO

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ACM10: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Who gave you that statistics? The country is facing problems,but it hasn't gotten to that extent? 70%? Haba oga.. Abi you dey mad? Then i guess 99.9% of malawians eat once a day including their president..lmao
Inshort this goat is for sale.. Let the pricing begin... Trade by barter is also welcomed..
** did i hear someone say a "a wooden spoon"? Come on,i want to make profit,but i can tell you that my goat is not worth that spoon.. Pls reduce the value..thanks

The mind is a very terrible thing to waste. It's unfortunate that many Nigerians are encyclopaedia of ignorance including this f00l above. A quick google search like "percentage of Nigerians that lives on less than a dollar per day" AND "percentage of Nigerians that goes to bed hungry" would have exorcized ignorance demon off you. But you choose to blow your ignorance trumpet to the amusement of casual onlookers. Since you are mentally lazy, I decided to provide you with some links to help you overcome your laziness.

www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/business/30792-’90%25-nigerians-live-on-less-than-$2-per-day’.html

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/oil-reliance-fuels-nigerias-poverty-say-analysts/

naijagists.com/100-million-nigerians-earn-less-than-1-a-day-says-agency/

www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/566-paradox-of-plenty
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by basisop(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Laff wan kill me oh.... Even truckpusher don provoke.....

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Cleanman(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
saxywale: grin grin

grin grin

...u shud have figured out by now that most african countries parades foolishness and low sense of reasoning!...we talk say mk we tish dem,dem talk say nba.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by CyberG: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Billyonaire: If you cant go to sleep naturally, why dont you take sleeping tablets and die naturally for 10hrs and let us hear word. Nigerians are not as corrupt as the Americans in the first place. You really know nothing about the USA, the drug operations, the hedge funds fraud, USA doesnt own the highest number of prisons in the world for nothing. Take a chill pill and dont add pepper to injury.

He be like say MUMU CRAZE dey worry your big flat head? Have you or do you even live in the US or got a clue what you are talking about? So drug operations, hedge funds, etc make the US more corrupt than Nigeria? You must be brain dead or actually dead to not know the reality that because they keep better statistics and publicize such crimes does not mean it is more than Nigeria where you current president is lying about the health of his wife -- which is really not his direct fault. So what won't Nigerian leaders hide? Oil subsidy scam? Depletion of foreign reserves without anything to show for it? Siemens? Halliburton? Ibori? Odili? National ID card multi-billion Naira corruption case? GEJ confiscated $ 12 M EFCC case? Obasanjo $ 16 B dollar roads budget? Ndi Onyekereke stock market fraud and manipulation? Transcorp? Several hundreds of Nigerian drug mules jailed in China/Asia? How many corruption cases has Nigeria dealt with? Can you get a driver's licence, passport, FRSC ticket, graduation degree, etc without paying a bribe in Nigeria for someone to make it fast, not make you wait forever, etc in Nigeria? I have NEVER paid any kind of bribe over here but not in Nigeria! Driver's licence, passport, etc have to be paid with a small tip (BRIBE) for the officer in charge! Have you ever been in police custody in Nigeria for false charges? No a lawyer will not get you out, NAIRA will...I can go on forever! Stop this your nonsense or stop quoting me for I have no interest in your lies and fallacies!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Les: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Then maybe you should STFU and go reread the post I was responding to before jumping all over the place like a headless chicken.

Being one what. . .you?

Thanks but no thanks, stupidity does not sit well with me

You wear it well though! So it's all yours! Have fun with it!! cheesy cheesy
worrever!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ajf(m): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Todaynatoday: Na only online na im una go dey show power! Yada yada yada 'embarassment of yada yada yada' What have you done to make Nigeria better? instead of coming here to spread more hate, why don't you find something more meaningful to do like picking ur nose
ROFLMFAO!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Cleanman(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
ACM10:

The mind is a very terrible thing to waste. It's unfortunate that many Nigerians are encyclopaedia of ignorance including this f00l above. A quick google search like "percentage of Nigerians that lives on less than a dollar per day" AND "percentage of Nigerians that goes to bed hungry" would have exorcized ignorance demon off you. But you choose to blow your ignorance trumpet to the amusement of casual onlookers. Since you are mentally lazy, I decided to provide you with some links to help you overcome your laziness.

www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/business/30792-’90%25-nigerians-live-on-less-than-$2-per-day’.html

ACMTEN-TEN,are u an i.diot or what?..or you simply just prefer to display ur crystal stupidity in here?....so if Nigerians live on the so-called "$50"per day,hw much will impoverished malamians live on?..ode.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Les: 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
ACM10:

listen to yaself! wat's a google? Abobby, na we de live for 9ja na, that link and google put together no know my 9ja pass me we don de for 9ja sote i don begin to de smell 9ja 9ja na, na wa o. Or maybe am not in dat statistics cos nobody, i repeat nobody counted me. Bros, google make ppl believe wat they want them to believe, abeg no let them control your brain o! A wasted mind? English!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
This is clearly a case of spiteful envy, and it makes me very proud to be a Nigerian. When people 'beef' you like this, it shows you're truly fortunate. Reminds me of the lame, gaunt azz dudes back then in university that used to call some of us 'irresponsible', simply because we could get laid and they couldn't, lol. Or the ugly azz girls that used to refer to other girls as 'flirts' simply because those girls were pretty enough to attract 'toasters' while they could only attract tsetse flies.

Malawians' are poor, mentally barren, timid, unimaginative, and hopeless. . .a dreadful combination of woes that makes Nigerians' shortcomings look like an abundance of blessings. Thanks Malawians for reminding us just how lucky we are.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by MacLovington(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nigerians should sometimes count their blessings.
Things are tough sometimes but Nigerians are extremely resilient. Ultimately the fittest survive and thrive. Nigerians survive.

Nigerians openly voice their dissapointment because our parents tell us how good life was in the 60s, 70s to even mid-80s.
Luckily we know that we have not maximally utilised our potentials and resources.

Perhaps that puts us psychologically ahead of some countries who think they have done great. The first step to solving a problem is to identify and to admit that there is one.

It's time we stopped doing "big man" outside and channelled our resources to national growth and welfare of citizens.

The likes of Fashola, Oshiomhole etc have shown that good leaders can be occasionally thrown up by an otherwise murky political scene.

What Nigeria is going through now in the hands of fellow Africans is quite new.

When Nigeria finally rises from its current "Dornroeschen schlaefchen", we shouldn't become father christmas dashing money and scholarships like we did to South Africans during apartheid.

In fact we should start reviewing cheap crude oil agreements with other African countries especially those that have now found oil in sellable quantities. We need the money badly too.

We should stop shouldering Ecomog load, we need our soldiers in Maiduguri. It's not like they show any appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by babadlaw1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
malawi ko malawa ni...wetin i deygo find 4 there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched / Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.