Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (26847 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by candieangel12(f): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
Shollypopz: .........and that's how candieangel12 created another break-up thread in the romance section grin tongue

Lol no more break ups 4 me, hopefully grin
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by cantell(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: eh..come oh?! Are u madt ni?? How d matter take concern you??
I know what i'm driving at before making dat comment.
#if all d reasons he listed are why he wouldn't call a girl, then why should he collect her number in d first place. Once you see her girl, and you aint tripped or impressed in d least..u should know it there and then, rather dan collecting d no and deleting it instantly. IMO an uncowardly matured man would rather not waste his time, after a brief chat he just smiles and walk away. Its small boiz dat do it prolly cos puberty and chyking a lady is still shacking them. Why collecting a no when you don't need it just really beats me.

Aside from the ego trip, some do it out of sympathy.
Imagine a scene where someone sitting next to you is drooling all over you, hoping you'd get their nos and you just stand up and walk away.
To say the least, it's heartless. So the best thing to do is, get the nos, it'll make her happy even if it is just for a second. If you don't call, she'll think you lost her nos and thats it.
Everybody's happy.

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Clemzy16(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: none of what you wrote makes sense. Are u in ur teens or early twenties?? undecided
Must you quote me? Anyways, you can check my profile and see for yourself. I believe you already do. You're just amaze about my handsome looking picture and just looking for a way to know me better. Quote me again if i'm wrong.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by slimyem: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
If a guy doesn't call me within a few days of taking my number...i conciously forget about him and if he eventually calls,fine!
If he doesn't,goodluck to him!!
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by slimyem: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
Clemzy16: Must you quote me? Anyways, you can check my profile and see for yourself. I believe you already do. You're just amaze about my handsome looking picture and just looking for a way to know me better. Quote me again if i'm wrong.
your picture says you are 16.....
...no surprises given your posts on this thread...
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by ikekings(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
I always do it... Sometimes, i think its silly, but i still can't stop it...
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by somegirl1: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sagamite:

You can even wait up to 2 months before you call.

unless you have an obvious scar or easily make a killer first impression, be wary of women who would remember you after so long.
They'd probably be clingy
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by LemonBoy1: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
slimyem: If a guy doesn't call me within a few days of taking my number...i conciously forget about him and if he eventually calls,fine!

lol, i believe u joh...bt aw bout calling him first, atleast 2 c if he's still alive?

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by AZeD1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
slimyem: If a guy doesn't call me within a few days of taking my number...i conciously forget about him and if he eventually calls,fine!
why don't you also get his number too and call?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by legacysystems2(f): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
Whats Up with these advertising by the trio of these after market babes (Candieangel12 and Vivian chinaza and freecocoa). Its best to hookup in ur neighborhood not on ...

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by candieangel12(f): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
legacy_systems: Whats Up with these advertising by the trio of these after market babes (Candieangel12 and Vivian chinaza and freecocoa). Its best to hookup in ur neighborhood not on ...

Bia Mr. who told u we are trying to hook up? Well atleast I kno I am not. Wen has it bcome a crime 2 make a friend on d internet? Or are u jealous that nobody wants 2 b ur friend? N which 1 na after market babe again? Mind ur mouth jare, no1 was talkin 2 u but yet u feel d need 2 insult. Pretty immature in my book, if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
legacy_systems: Whats Up with these advertising by the trio of these after market babes (Candieangel12 and Vivian chinaza and freecocoa). Its best to hookup in ur neighborhood not on ...

Onye nke a osikwa na obu gini biko nu? Pls define advertising?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by LemonBoy1: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hahahahaha, biko kwanu, enlighten us more on ds advertising issue,
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by slimyem: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
LemonBoy1:

lol, i believe u joh...bt aw bout calling him first, atleast 2 c if he's still alive?
if i like him enough,i could.
Infact,i have before!
A-ZeD:

why don't you also get his number too and call?
see answer above!!
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by lat4real: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2012

Bro i tire ooo....anyway nairaland na open market
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by LemonBoy1: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
slimyem: if i like him enough,i could.
Infact,i have before!see answer above!!

my dear, infact u r on point. Nd am sure it went down well?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
LemonBoy1:

bros eh, tk am easy nah
i'm not bros, i'm sis. undecided
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by LemonBoy1: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
lat4real:

Bro i tire ooo....anyway nairaland na open market

bros, abeg watin d advert b nah, e de bring moni?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by LemonBoy1: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: i'm not bros, i'm sis. undecided

abeg sowi sis, no 2 provoke. U hear?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by toprealman: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
2buff: Ladies how do you feel when he takes your number but doesnt call. I have been guilty of this several times cheesy
but then when I finally get to call her after like a month or more, the hatred is tangible and alive. grin

Why do yall find it hard to understand that a man is actually busy. angry
If really you are busy, this will not be on the front page mate!
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by slimyem: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
LemonBoy1:

my dear, infact u r on point. Nd am sure it went down well?
No,it didn't.smiley
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by legacysystems2(f): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
An aftermarket babe should be in the secondary market of love, concerned with marriage, cooking, bearing children, cleaning, and instilling discipline in a home.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
Clemzy16: Must you quote me? Anyways, you can check my profile and see for yourself. I believe you already do. You're just amaze about my handsome looking picture and just looking for a way to know me better. Quote me again if i'm wrong.
ok i'm quoting you again cos you're so wrong.
So you have a picture?? Ok noted.. But if you're lookin for ways to make me check out ur profile, then you're sitting on a long thing..
shift joor,.no time abeg!
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
LemonBoy1:

abeg sowi sis, no 2 provoke. U hear?
yes i hear cry
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by AZeD1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
slimyem: if i like him enough,i could.
Infact,i have before!see answer above!!
Why have you not asked for my own? Is it that you don't like me enough or you don't like me at all.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by LemonBoy1: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
slimyem: No,it didn't.smiley

wow, nw dts nt 1 of my best wishes 4 anybdy. It's nat actually an exciting experience. Bt u were able 2 rise above it, even stronger abi
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by LemonBoy1: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: yes i hear cry

ehmm, no let pesn change ur mood, u don pass em levu
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by legacysystems2(f): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Onye nke a osikwa na obu gini biko nu? Pls define advertising?

I haven't given up looking for someone to share life experiences with. Do you have the deadly combination of ambition, looks and humor? If the answer is yes, where the hell have you been?"
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by LemonBoy1: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
legacy_systems:

I haven't given up looking for someone to share life experiences with. Do you have the deadly combination of ambition, looks and humor? If the answer is yes, where the hell have you been?"

hahahahaha, nice 1 bro. Oya vivian, answer him nah
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
If a gal makes me speak too much grammar before i get the digits...I will just balance the equation by never calling...
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
@legacy_systems; lol..........i dont know what to say to you, honestly.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by LemonBoy1: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
vivian chinaza: @legacy_systems; lol..........i dont know what to say to you, honestly.

lol, should i tel u wat 2 say'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.