Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967680 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
This ur kwestions na waec.
Note the year is coming to an end so decision making won't be easy.
jp130: plz guys. Am buying in2 cutix plc for a lng term after dia dividend paymnt date. Do u tinx its a gud idea? Also unitybnk, wema bnk, fidelity, skye, uba n acess bnk. Wic 1 do u tinx is consistent in dividend payout n gud for long term? All plz contribute, plz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Omexonomy: This ur kwestions na waec.
Note the year is coming to an end so decision making won't be easy.
dont buy now keep the money for uba,access and gtb.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Audacius:

As you have been told, you can with such small amount. If you get a stockbroker that accepts you as a client with such small amount, I advice you steadily build up your portfolio with consistent investments till it is worth about 50k and then you can either port to a well-established firm or continue with your broker if you are satisfied. Sorry to say that the bigger requirement sum is at times a testimony to quality of service and your own delight as an investor. There is a different experience when you trade 300 units of a particular stock and when you are able to trade 20,000 units of same stock. Number and volume matter here. What your broker is allowed to charge as commission on N2000 trade is so negligible that he might be discouraged to take you on or even charge you a flat rate that will be higher than it should be. DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED though. If you have financial discipline, then save up more and while at it, I repeat a classic advice on this thread, READ POSTS FROM THE BEGINNING. Nothing is new here again. It is one of the investments you make to become good investor. Every question has been asked and answered in a different form in the past here. Cheers.

thank you so much. I should be able to raise 30000 within 3 months. Thanks again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Guys,none of my question on dis thread as ever been answerd,i hope this wil mak an history ,guys pls here is my question"is it advisable to buy omatech,japaul,abc transport and courteville now for a short term,i mean 2 months"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
princemolak: Guys,none of my question on dis thread as ever been answerd,i hope this wil mak an history ,guys pls here is my question"is it advisable to buy omatech,japaul,abc transport and courteville now for a short term,i mean 2 months"

for medium to longterm ( forget 2months ), abc and courteville are okay.
the yeilds are among the best in NSE.

Japaul is for children,while omatech is for great grandchildren grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
princemolak: Guys,none of my question on dis thread as ever been answerd,i hope this wil mak an history ,guys pls here is my question"is it advisable to buy omatech,japaul,abc transport and courteville now for a short term,i mean 2 months"
I love me some humour. grin You already made it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Any feedback from those who ported to the dot-com called Morgan Capital Brokerage service? I'm really interested in this service, bt comments at its outset made me hesitate.
Oga stockbull self don ask; but the house seems to b silent. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Josh121: www.ventures-africa.com/2013/10/oando-receives-815mn-credit-facility-offers-for-conocophillips-buyout/
With this news what do you think about oando
that is good news look at fo #50+
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2013
guy u ask wrong question that is why. stock dont work that way.dont use the money u will use to go home and invest in stock in other to make profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Akinmail:

thank you so much. I should be able to raise 30000 within 3 months. Thanks again.

u shud save up to enta dis nov/decemba o. Afta wich d price wil hike up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2013
hbrednic:

hahaha. Nna u r rite ma guy. Japaul na ur children go com reap wile omatex na ur greatgrand child go com jolly. Bt e get hw tings de hapn dis day in nse. Jap fit spring up 2mro wit renewed enthusiasm. We neva knew
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2013
hbrednic:

Wahali una no go kill persin here with laughter grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by distinct00: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Elai147:

Hear it from the horse's mouth...

Cashcraft Suspension relates to delay in transfer of Fund to another Manager
We wish to advise that we have been suspended by our Regulators SEC, on account of our management of Anchor and Bedrock funds. This suspension does not have anything to do with fraud.

The investments are intact and in the hands of Stanbic IBTC, who are the custodians. BOI Trustees are the trustees to the funds.

No subscriber has reported any loss of his/her investment since inception.

The suspension came as a result of our delay in transferring the funds to another manager as directed by SEC, because at the launch of the two funds, we failed to separate the accts of the funds from our normal Cashcraft account.

We have long complied with ALL rules relating thereto.

This separation and other compliance issues have long been carried out by us. This notification has become necessary because of several calls we have received from our esteemed clients. The suspension should be lifted as soon as possible, God willing. Thank you.

Source: http://www.proshareng.com/news/21064.html

please who knows if the suspension of cashcraft has been lifted and how effecient is their service
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
it is not constant that the stock market would close the year on a bear! it can close the year bullish and opens on a bullish note. just take note
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Fidson has been rising 4 some days now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
hbrednic:

thanks bro,you made history,d first guy to answer ma question on dis thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2013

Hoping to make good profit within 2 months in any of the above stocks is pure gamble. No one knows when Japaul will rise again. You may want to constantly check its daily traded volume for increment which can be an indication of possible rise from car park. ABC should be good for long term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Is it posible to ask a wrong question?and wot do u mean by
ihedioramma: .dont use the money u will use to go home and invest in stock in other to make profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
Elai147:

Hoping to make good profit within 2 months in any of the above stocks is pure gamble. No one knows when Japaul will rise again. You may want to constantly check its daily traded volume for increment which can be an indication of possible rise from car park. ABC should be good for long term.
thanks elai,am really greatful,i shld get abt 20k unit of abc before the week runs out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
Elai147:

Hoping to make good profit within 2 months in any of the above stocks is pure gamble.
so which stock will you advise for a short term investment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
hbrednic:

Lolxxxxxx. What a way to describe almighty Japaul... Jegede don suffer for investors hand and he should better change for the better otherwise I go vex will my Japaul to my children with a possibility of passing it on to grandchildren...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
princemolak: so which stock will you advise for a short term investment?

I believe in long term and that's what I mainly do. Meanwhile, I sometimes gamble with stocks for short term just to make quick profit. For example, I did some recent trading(short term) with Transcorp and Evansmed. When I go for a stock for short term and the stock is not performing well, I sometimes convert it to long term especially when it is a dividend / bonus paying stock and sometimes I also cut my losses and move on... So the bottom line is- don't trade with money you cannot afford to lose.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:16am On Oct 16, 2013
Nobody is talking about interbrew? I bought it on monday for short and long term investment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Please I will like to know which one is better to invest in OandO, UBA CAPITAL or AFRICA PRUDENTIAL, for long term.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Happy holiday everyone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2013
phemmie06: Please I will like to know which one is better to invest in OandO, UBA CAPITAL or AFRICA PRUDENTIAL, for long term.
Thanks

I cant really say much but is as if oando is likely to wake up very soon..cant say much on the others for nw
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Happy holiday everyone.
Happy Sallah To Our Muslim Forumist, Send Us E-Suya< lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2013
phemmie06: Please I will like to know which one is better to invest in OandO, UBA CAPITAL or AFRICA PRUDENTIAL, for long term.
Thanks
Oando is good for long and medium term. afriprud & ubcap are new though they look green, I recommend ubcap for short term. Also oando is about to wake up.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2013
datovid :
Fidson has been rising 4 some days now
Any News?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2013
jp130: plz guys. Am buying in2 cutix plc for a lng term after dia dividend paymnt date. Do u tinx its a gud idea? Also unitybnk, wema bnk, fidelity, skye, uba n acess bnk. Wic 1 do u tinx is consistent in dividend payout n gud for long term? All plz contribute, plz

I would pick Unity bank for 100% price appreciation for one yr interval(Though you may achieve this in 4 months interval).
But i dont ask you to follow my own pattern of trading cus ur money may be tired for too long if the market crash but if there is bull, you will laugh loud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Palomadove, jobark, ojesymsym and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.