Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (21331 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

Whats funny about what i did
I saw a girl, liked her, tipped my friend who bathed her with MUD WATER
and i used the chance to go in for what i wanted
2days later we were having sex

whats funny

a week later she knew it was planned cos she saw me driving my car
Nor be small quarrel that day grin grin grin

Here we go again, pulling the grin outta my lips (the last line)
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Jerryjat(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
WE STARTED 4RM BEING FRIENDS... DEN WE GRADUATED INTO LOVERS... grin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by boron10(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
She was my younger sister's friend. The first time i saw her with my sister, i couldn't hide how stunned i was. I got her number before she left and called her just once to tell her i have something very important to discuss with her.

She began to pester me afterwards. But due to the fact that i was still naive, i avoided her until i was able to summon little courage to woo her.

Though we're no longer together, she still remain my first love.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
so nt romantic!!!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by holluwai(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Amebo!!!

anitank: *pulls up a chair and sits down, sipping fanta*

Let's hear it cheesy
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
cyril83: Wanted to woo her with my car but later discovered I Didn't Need a car to woo any Girl in my school

Just Wear a Starched Shirt and Hold a Car key! Lol

And the key was actually your room key... Eheheh
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by chucky234(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
ylaa:

CLAP FOR YOURSELF. NONSENSE TALK
Wetin nonsense inside my talk abi you dey there
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mobsync:

You mean to say she saw your black "water bottle" in the darkness. Is her eyes equipped 4 night vision, are u a learner?

guy, go boil rock!!!!

She was just sitting outside the hostel by the corner where the tap was. She doesn't live in the same hostel with me, she only came visiting.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by poweredcom(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
I lof you - talk your own..
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by yoged(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Imanuelle: I only told her my surname.
is ur surname ajanlekoko or akotagiri?
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Pataki: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
I can't even remember which one was my first love again.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
if the abused does not feel abused, then its no abuse....thumbs up @Jackbauerballs what sweet aunty moji did to u might be done to ur daughter by a hunky uncle Kabiru

See dem see dem, and that uncle and co has forgotten that the penalty for wooing someone without her consent and forcing her is death warrant abi
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
GboyegaD: It started as those little children's play way back when I was like 13. She would come to our house and tell me stuffs and we would also play the adult things. I didn't woo her until many years later. That day I had to go meet her at Ibadan where she was doing her Part IV IT. It was an election day in Lagos but not in other states so I left Lagos as early as past 7 in the morning in a normal commercial bus who charged a really exhorbitant price yet the tyres were bad. It bursted on the way and we had to spend so much time looking for where to borrow from. Unfortunately, she was already dating someone else as at then claiming she waited for me but had to move on and since then, I have learnt to voice out so quickly.

eeya, poor u
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
delors: Na love letter na...SS2...and later I buy her mirinda drink and buns during long break...My first love...chei! I nor fit forget her lailai. She farted when I touched her tiny b.o.b.b.y...dat time for class after school hours! I nor fit forget lailai!

Lubbish! Cooked up
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
blaise26.abj:
Got her intellectually charged, sensually adventurous, spiritually uplifted and always expecting the unexpected. When i asked her out, she simply said "how on earth can i say no". And she was my first and only girlfriend.

Copy and paste, well done!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Mobsync(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
I told her my father was a minister and she fell for it. After eating her gilolo, she asked me for his portfolio. I said which portfolio and she said is my dad no longer a minister or is it that I don't know the meaning of portfolio. I explained to her that I knew what portfolio was but my dad want that kind of minister. He's a MINI-STAR, an amateur actor and is just trying to get some scripts in nollywood. She faintedcheesycheesycheesysmileycheesy

Okay, that was just joke. All my life, I've had seven, yes you heard that right, seven crushes (the 7th one just started greeting me recently and I see the funny way she behaves when she sees me. She's somehow shy whenever she sees me) and I just couldn't talk to them yet they all stared at me whenever they saw me and some even talked to me expecting me to follow up but I always blew it. The fifth one whom I actually expressed my feelings to (but didn't say it) knew how much I loved her. After sec schl, we still talk but I'm still shy around her. Anyways, I've made up my mind, anytime I see another girl I love, I would tell her. Anything we wan happen, make im happen. This 7th one must not go Scot free:/

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by mrczar(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
Meet mine in her boyfriendz houz, who acomodated me 4 an exam, 2dayz after  left she begin profess L♥√ع U̶̲̥̅̊ to me wif heavy tearz, out of simpathy  accepted.  rest na history. #Seriozly shaking my head 4 women#
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
i neva woo any gal in my life,na dem they woo me..i guess dats why they r called woo-men.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rastamann: I am a born again and believe in God's love and not the type that will make Goldie to hide her husband from Prezzo!

I like this bro!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Sike(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
As a small boy, i'm gonna sit back and follow this post.So that when i grow old, i won't get stranded. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by yoged(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
She happens to be my mum sales girl. Very pretty. I was in ss3 then preparing for my waec.she always tells me am handsome.... Na so 1 dey, mummsy sent her to pick sometin at our house from the shop. 5mins after, i told my mum i wanna go read for house. Badt boi. Wen i got home, told her to sit down n i played her sexy music video. I was so scared, coz aint know ao to make a move. Next tin i summoned the courage and says, '' ur boobs is big'' lol. She says, and wat does that teach us...... Sharperly, drew her close to me. The next na history. She later got pregnant sha but i guess not for me coz she says som1 else was responsible for it. Chei,

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by kandiikane(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
licensed2k: Somethin inside of me dies whenever I come across "this post has been hidden"...
I always wonder what sh1t went down there...dnt y'all?
grin grin
Pay me and I will tell you what went down.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by holajhdeee(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Lachynos2k2: i neva woo any gal in my life,na dem they woo me..i guess dats why they r called woo-men.

Na so Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ fine reach
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by holajhdeee(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
sheyie2007:
Ultra gay sad

Na dem be ultra gay
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by paparazzi1987(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:

What happened with the bestfriend? Did she threaten to pour acid on your wife?

She really threatened her a lot.she paid some people to blackmail her:
There was a time that a girl called me and tell me that my wife(then my girl friend) has been dating her husband for more than two years and
that she had not been enjoying her husband due to the intimacy between him and my wife(then my girl friend).
The funniest part of her story was that she said that she just caught them in a hotel now and that her husband had severely beating her up because
she tried to disgrace my wife(then my girl friend)...But i had been in my school for the past two weeks playing our azonto love around the campus......

do you care for more stories ?
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by delors(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
sobastical:

Lubbish! Cooked up
I dey suspect say na u be the girl self... grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Mobsync(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
lrguru:

guy, go boil rock!!!!

She was just sitting outside the hostel by the corner where the tap was. She doesn't live in the same hostel with me, she only came visiting.

Boys will always be boys. Read the bolded againsadsadsadsadsadsad. Didn't you say "by the tap" now you're saying by the corner. Now I know what you'll say; THE TAP WAS BY THE CORNERcheesycheesy Clap 4 urself, nairaland no go kill me cheesycheesy

lrguru: I came out one night to fetch water in my off-campus hostel, and i was completely nakid cos there was no light....how was i to know there was one sweet chick by the tap. When i got there tryin to look around to make sure no one was looking, i heard a voice 'wow' i was like 'wow what' and she said my john-thomas was wow....i was so shocked and told her that since she has seen my JT, then i must see her own o, no time! That was how she jokingly showed me her bia-bia, na so we start o. It wasn't like she was my first babe o, but she was ma first lurvvvvv!!!! Ooo-la-la, chai, i miss all those sweet days, cos she was the bestestest
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by larryjayz: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nosyke:

*Sips my fanta, shares my popcorn with her, Pulls chair closest, holds her hands*
its getting interesting!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Eleponblue(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mad Cow: Intelligence and my Gentlemanly Charm..
Plus she saw me single-handedly beating 3 heavily armed Mopols later that Afternoon after their convoy accidentally splashed water on my limited edition 2013 BMW 7 Series.. She just fell in love with me.

Truth be told...you are a MAD COW!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by ndeepurity(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
IamAthens: How Did You Woo Your First Love. Guys Lets Hear Your Memorized Lines.
for me da reverse was da case, she wooed, screwed me and left me. Was a sweet experience
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by brownlord: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
aikeron: Hi guys...can som1 hel me move this thread to the front page?
https://www.nairaland.com/1208448/nysc-batch-candidates-call-up-letters

So what on this thread that u wont to move to front page now? Anyway let me help

I command this thread to move to front page, holy ghost fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? / Students Caught Having Sex In School Toilet / How To Find A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.