Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (12489 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Truckpusher(m): 3:03am On Mar 14, 2013
itsekiri89: @TruckPusher
LOL @ Nairaland addiction? Dude, look at your statistics. You joined just last year and you have more than 1600 posts.
You guys actually have enough time snooping on peeps profile.....all i'm trying to say to you is to relax and do something else whenever you get a ban rather than going abt creating multiple id's just to comment, after all you can still comment on other topic or even read through as guest shekina!!!

i've been on NL since adams but decided to stop using my old moniker for security reasons grin grin
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by YorubaOmoge: 3:06am On Mar 14, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Rotflmfao@Eke Timeline Post at 3:01.... Complaint Section....

Stalker omgggggggg shocked
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 14, 2013
Upload your pictures ,so that we can who deserves who.
Bad kisser ke? I bet the sentiment is shared, what make you think you are a good kisser lmao.
Skinny? You probably don't know how to cook.
anyway if u ain't happy, dump him, since you are good looking and q great kisser me think you won't last that much on the market.
Good luck sha
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by adabeke12(f): 4:15am On Mar 14, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Yea, You Got Me, Yup I followed you, I followed the Long Trail of Horse Hair Down the BrickRoad.

Dump the Guy and Move On.

As u can see I clearly doubted ur statement without insulting u right? Don"t start something u cant finish. Someone who is faceless has alot of nerve to vomit nonesense. U call yourself royal but I think ur either hallucinating or demented... U r definetly not on my level. And I see u looked through my history I am glad u did. Don"t start problems when there is none.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by YorubaOmoge: 4:18am On Mar 14, 2013
adabeke12:

As u can see I clearly doubted ur statement without insulting u right? Don"t start something u cant finish. Someone who is faceless has alot of nerve to vomit nonesense. U call yourself royal but I think ur either hallucinating or demented... U r definetly not on my level. And I see u looked through my history I am glad u did. Don"t start problems when there is none.

That's my chic.
She bad, she sassy and she mean.
You go girl grin

@Royal
Dont mess with this one o

PS: To the person that sent me the PM, dont waste your time. I don't remember my email password.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by adabeke12(f): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2013
untouchablebela: Males, am not a male u piece of shit. Just because you dnt like what others have to say(it seems to be alot of ppl) you blab abt fake alternate accounts or whatever. Just because you are fake and have alot of fake accounts. Stop accusing everyone else of being fake. You are a fkin idiot. Useless american Nigerian wana be undecided

There is no way he is nigerian... He is ghanian. I saw him in another thread repping ghana.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by adabeke12(f): 4:55am On Mar 14, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

That's my chic.
She bad, she sassy and she mean.
You go girl grin

@Royal
Dont mess with this one o

PS: To the person that sent me the PM, dont waste your time. I don't remember my email password.

See me see wahala... E be like say some ppl for
nairaland need to flogged severly for just being stupid. Sheesh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.