Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (12490 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by totalbaby(f): 12:49am On Mar 14, 2013
Mods please take over or close this thread. Its inappropriate. @ Royal seriously, posting ppl's pics is not cool and you and ur alternate account should stiop this ish. And thanks for ruining my thread angry
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by totalbaby(f): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2013
But how do you know it's fake pls stop this
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Lmfaoooooooo@that Niqqah Running.....

Im Ya Father Dave, Pay Homage...Im Out Son

Stop Tawkin to yaself on Fake Imaginary Female Alt Accounts Like Little Gay Weirdo.

~ cool ~

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 14, 2013
whats going on grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by itsekiri89(m): 1:07am On Mar 14, 2013
untouchablebela: for bleeps sake i am not a man

Take it easy my brother, I mean, my sister. If you are not a man, then ignore us. The more you are trying to disprove Royal, the more credible his clam is.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by itsekiri89(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2013
totalbaby: Mods please take over or close this thread. Its inappropriate. @ Royal seriously, posting ppl's pics is not cool and you and ur alternate account should stiop this ish. And thanks for ruining my thread angry
Your thread? I thought this was Subomi-luv's thread.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Well believe me it feels different(Frustrating) when someone else is going on abt you being a man when you are not. But oh well it does not matter. I guess its part and parcel with Nairaland. Just need to ignore some ppl.
itsekiri89:

Take it easy my brother, I mean, my sister. If you are not a man, then ignore us. The more you are trying to disprove Royal, the more credible his clam is.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by itsekiri89(m): 1:16am On Mar 14, 2013
^
Exactly. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. You do not owe anyone anything.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by totalbaby(f): 1:16am On Mar 14, 2013
lol i meant my thread as in my other topic, he fought on there too. Really he is a menace grin
itsekiri89:
Your thread? I thought this was Subomi-luv's thread.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 14, 2013
Shymexx Called Seun...lmfaooo Yall saw that Shiii?.. grin grin grin

Fhucckk...Dry Snitchin...
grin
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 14, 2013
Dave Talks all that Tough Talk, and at the End of the Day is a Big Babii...LoL

Why you go to the Principal Office on Me and My Homie Dave?.

LoL

Seun I Promise Ima Leave the LiL Dude Shymmexx Alone.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by totalbaby(f): 1:18am On Mar 14, 2013
it seems like some ppl dislike shymexx. Why?
الملكي فوق الله: Shymexx Called Seun...lmfaooo Yall saw that Shiii?.. grin grin grin

Fhucckk...Dry Snitchin...
grin

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by itsekiri89(m): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2013
@Royal

Were those really shymexx's pictures? If so, then what you did was cold blooded! Did he snatch your girlfriend?
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by totalbaby(f): 1:20am On Mar 14, 2013
it was very bad. I mean even if i dislike someone i would not steep so low. I guess we have alot of vultures online undecided
itsekiri89: @Royal

Were those really shymexx's pictures? If so, then what you did was cold blooded! Did he snatch your girlfriend?
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 14, 2013
Dave live in London, I Live in America.

But Real Talk, Seun ask me to leave the Lil Brat Alone, So Ima Let him Live.
grin
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 14, 2013
totalbaby: lol i meant my thread as in my other topic, he fought on there too. Really he is a menace grin

When you have got haters especially niggaz with man crush on you, it means you're doing something right...

I can't be ar.sed with certain people - they're just stans... grin

PS: Street nyggahs don't snitch, they just laugh at the internet crap... cheesy cheesy Got nyggahs running after for months like bytch.es - the original black man..

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 14, 2013
I had to take my Pic Down Cause I knew Bans Were Coming.

Didn't want my Ish to Get Stuck Inside the Profile.

My Man Straight Went to the Principal Office On Me

"Mr Seun, Mr Seun , Tell Royal Stop Messsing With Meeeee please"~~~David the Brat
grin
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 14, 2013
Where's untouchablebela??

That chic is fionee!! wink grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 14, 2013
Yo Ima Post Screen Shots of All The Mods Writing Messages telling me "Please Leave Shymexx Alone" One Day..Lol They are Hilarious.

How you don't snitch? When i can post a Photo of Seun Personally asking me to stop bullying You?

Say Im Lyin..

I dare You.... grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by totalbaby(f): 1:26am On Mar 14, 2013
Dnt worry. I dnt get how someone can hate someone they have never met. It's a faceless forum ppl shud just take things with a grain of salt and move on. But kudos for not insulting back smiley
shymexx: They're not my pics, I already got banned for 200 years for posting them...

Seun will tell you more about what happened between him and owner of the pictures...

I had my own stuffs I had to deal with...
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 14, 2013
Those are Ya Pics...Lmfao@denying ya Own Face.

This niqqah Retardedd Yo..LmL
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 14, 2013
Epic Thread, Too Bad Everything has been removed...Oh Well.

On To The Next One.....
cool
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by totalbaby(f): 1:28am On Mar 14, 2013
We get that you hate him so wat else now. This is a public forum. Visitors, youths etc visit this site.
الملكي فوق الله: Those are Ya Pics...Lmfao@denying ya Own Face.

This niqqah Retardedd Yo..LmL
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by totalbaby(f): 1:30am On Mar 14, 2013
lol she seemed fed up. They chased her away, dunno if she"ll be back though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[quote author=shymexx]Where's untouchablebela??

That chic is fionee!! wink grin[/quot
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 14, 2013
totalbaby: lol she seemed fed up. They chased her away, dunno if she"ll be back though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This guy just went on another thread and posted that I'm another ID called; "looplat" - despite the obvious differences between my ID and the moniker...

Some people are just nutters, only sectioning can save them...

It's better to ignore them than indulge them, tbh...
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 14, 2013
Thank God that donkey has gone but i know he will be back. He has been following me like a dog on heat undecided
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2013
Dude stop spitting my name when i Just Had you run to Seun and Asked him to remove the Post Exposing You..

You been exposed...Lmfao ffs.

Lmfao You know damn well you are Looplat...What A Loser..Lmfaoooo
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 14, 2013
Dnt mind that gorilla. He has been on my case since i told him i dnt date ghetto guys.
shymexx:

This guy just went on another thread and posted that I'm another ID called; "looplat" - despite the obvious differences between my ID and the moniker...

Some people are just nutters, only sectioning can save them...

It's better to ignore them than indulge them, tbh...
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 14, 2013
This niqqah still wanna write my name...lmfao after snitchin on me...

Ight...Time to Load Em Up

Brb. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Detect Marine Girl's. / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / I Have Yam Legs Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.