Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Am Not Attracted To My Bf - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (12440 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
honestly wtf is wrong with u. get a life, you going on abt other ppl's pics yet you yourself are not exactly.... undecided
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

^-AYo if you Got Dark Brown Hands, and a Light Brown Face, with an Anthony Davis Unibrow....

...Then You Most Definitely Relegated to ToeNail Cutting Duties in the Gold Kid Royal'z House.

If That Description Fits Any Nairaland Ladies, Please Type HashTag #RoyalJustOwnedMe
kiss

Ayo, if Ya Unibrow Has a Geometric Diameter of Infinite, and it Exceeds the Radius of Both Your Eye Sockets and Nostrils Multiplied by a 22 exponent....

Then please Type Hashtag #MyUnibrowIsAbsolutelyAbsurd

Ayo....If ya Unibrow looks like a Line of Arabian BackHair across the The Wide Outstretched Back of an Obese Saudi Woman.......

Please Type Hashtag #INeedAFhuckingFaceRazor

Ayo, If you have a Post History, filled with Having Conversations with the Biggest Nairaland Loser Shymexx, and ya Pic Looks Awkward and Suspect....

Please Type #WhyDoTranniesStalkRoyal?
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Thank you all for the comments, good and bad, alot have really helped me and i appreciate the time everyone took to reply. Firstly i said i was not attracted to my bf, i did not say that he was ugly..

You Called Him Unattractive.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have been dating this guy for 2yrs and 9months and there has been this inner battle within me since we began dating. My bf is not usually the type of guy i would normally go for(not the best looking and skinny too but funny enough he thinks he is hot undecided) and i am simply not attracted to him. What makes it worse is that he is such a bad kisser sad. The reason i even went out with him was because he was very persistent and is such a nice guy, Christian etc and i thought let me give this guy a chance and not be vain because of his looks as i did not want to miss out on a good guy. To be honest, things have not changed and i really feel bad because i really wanted this relationship to work but unfortunately he just does not do it for me. How does one even begin to break up with a person because of that? Am i being vain if am not attracted to him? Is that enough reason to break up with a nice guy sad. I really don't know what to do because i can't go on like this anymore.

How Is That Not Calling Him Ugly?.....

"Not the Best Looking"

"I am Simply Not Attracted to Him"

...lmfao...
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
Being unattracted to someone does not mean they are ugly. There are alot of "hot guys" who girls go crazy abt but i don't as they do nothing for me. My bf is not ugly am just not attracted to him.
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

You Called Him Unattractive.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
Not the best looking is he is not like Hot besides why u up on my case. You followed me all the way here and will tell u again. I DO NOT DATE GHETTO GUYS grin
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

How Is That Not Calling Him Ugly?.....

"Not the Best Looking"

"I am Simply Not Attracted to Him"

...lmfao...
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Being unattracted to someone does not mean they are ugly. There are alot of "hot guys" who girls go crazy abt but i don't as they do nothing for me. My bf is not ugly am just not attracted to him.

Biish if ya Boyfriend "Not Ugly"...Then why you wasting our time writing the Thread Then?...

You Just Confused.

An Attention Seeker. LoL Tell that Brotha Unload them Trucks and Hand Out that Cash

You created a thread about an Ugly guy...and now that people call him ugly...you take offense because you realize that REFLECTS ON YOU.

mwuaahhahaahahahah
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yea, You Got Me, Yup I followed you, I followed the Long Trail of Horse Hair Down the BrickRoad.

Dump the Guy and Move On.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by lekpalicious(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
i think its not so much about the actual classical handsomeness so much as physical chemistry, pheromones if you will. Men always tell women that certain things just work with them because of biology. Sure, cultural expectations are also to blame but yes yes yes – there is a reason one person is attracted to someone and the other just isnt. It’s about the best possible match geneticlly. Women have really strong sense of who they are attracted to physically, even if the man is not a classic hottie, it’s about a certain hormone that actually tell a women – the man will give her healthy off spring. It’s not just me blabbing what i think, yes i read it in a book lol!! you just shoudnt force yourself to be attracted to someone you are simply not. Sometimes im not attracted to the best lookig men becuse i just dont feel it. Listen to those impluses, they tell you something.
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Biish if ya Boyfriend "Not Ugly"...Then why you wasting our time writing the Thread Then?...

You Just Confused.

An Attention Seeker. LoL Tell that Brotha Unload them Trucks and Hand Out that Cash

You created a thread about an Ugly guy...and now that people call him ugly...you take offense because you realize that REFLECTS ON YOU.

mwuaahhahaahahahah
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
lekpalicious: i think its not so much about the actual classical handsomeness so much as physical chemistry, pheromones if you will. Men always tell women that certain things just work with them because of biology. Sure, cultural expectations are also to blame but yes yes yes – there is a reason one person is attracted to someone and the other just isnt. It’s about the best possible match geneticlly. Women have really strong sense of who they are attracted to physically, even if the man is not a classic hottie, it’s about a certain hormone that actually tell a women – the man will give her healthy off spring. It’s not just me blabbing what i think,yes i read it in a book lol!! you just shoudnt force yourself to be attracted to someone you are simply not. Sometimes im not attracted to the best lookig men becuse i just dont feel it. Listen to those impluses, they tell you something.

Yeah we Can Tell..@Purple

I agree when women are mature Minded and Get much older they let go of Social Taboos and just pursue what ever they are attracted to most

Younger women not so much, because "attraction" is based on what their mindless friends may want, Humans are Sheep, they follow the Crowd.

You Have a Younger Lady who has a Boyfriend and that Bf may not fit into the criteria of what her female friends are dating....

Then she might use the words...

"Not Attracted to Him".....In a Young Woman's Mind..Attraction is partly based on her ability to Flaunt Such Individual as an Item.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
It's the Same With Males.

There are a Plethora of Males who are Attracted to a certain type/breed of woman, but never confess outwardly their True Attractions and Lust

Because they fear Negative Feedback from either friends/Social Life/Community Members.

Being With Someone for Years, could mean someone is truly attracted to them, but they do not fit the ideal standard nor the Criteria of their Friends Mates

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Royal Charm why don't you go and hug a transformer. You are really an immature young boy and you still have alot of learning and growing up to do. And please stop hanging out with all the B's etc who are clouding your judgement and making your life miserable. I can bet that am older than you and i really dnt have time for your immature nonsense. *Dueces* or wat do u "niggaz" say
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

Yeah we Can Tell..@Purple

I agree when women are mature Minded and Get much older they let go of Social Taboos and just pursue what ever they are attracted to most

Younger women not so much, because "attraction" is based on what their mindless friends may want, Human are Sheep, they follow the Crowd.

You Have a Younger Lady who has a Boyfriend and that Bf may not fit into the criteria of what her female friends are dating....

Then she might use the words...

"Not Attracted to Him".....In a Young Woman's Mind..Attraction is partly based on her ability to Flaunt Such Individual as an Item.

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by blaise26abj(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Thank you all for the comments, good and bad, alot have really helped me and i appreciate the time everyone took to reply. Firstly i said i was not attracted to my bf, i did not say that he was ugly. Secondly i have never once asked my bf for money or anything financially related. If i want something i buy it myself and to be honest i'd say i have done more for him than he has for me. He is not a rich guy and this is not about money. I decided to give this relationship a try because sometimes you need to go out of your "comfort" zone and try new things. This is not easy for me because it's not like i want or choose this way. I wish things were different but there is something that just is not there. Maybe it's because we are in a long distance relationship but even still i feel like the long distance its great but when were together it's not the same. I do love him but am not sure if he is the one. I guess i know deep down what i need to do but i am just afraid to do it.

SUbomi, it is sad that he is at the receiving end. After all these years. Noone is asking you not to call it off but the time taken to figure it out is just simply unfair to your boyfriend. If you knew that it was going to be a long distance thing and you were never for once attracted to him, then u shouldn't have started it in the first place. no matter his persistence. @ the bolded: Like i said earlier, you are still confused. Abi, Royal Charm please i need help here; i don't love people i'm not attracted to. I can like and care about them. but not "love". Abi? *scratches head
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
*Yawns*
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
How you Love Someone, but make a thread claiming not to be attracted to him, when Love Supersedes Physical Attraction...

The Op Is Delusional

Lol Any Chic that Snatches a Diana Ross Wig Wearing Chiq off Google to Pose as her is Insane.

Break up with tha poor Slob, No reason for his Soul to be Crushed

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by blackpanther25(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
can you pls shut the f up. We've all heard your attention seeking tantrums now pls bounce the f out of here cos you are starting to be a bore. Really for fk sake angry let the gal be? Or are u a gay or something bitching worse then a woman. Jeez undecided
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
How you Love Someone, but make a thread claiming not to be attracted to him, when Love Supersedes Physical Attraction...

The Op Is Delusional

Lol Any Chic that Snatches a Diana Ross Wig Wearing Chiq off Google to Pose as her is Insane.

Break up with tha poor Slob, No reason for his Soul to be Crushed
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
Move out the Way Slob Royal Types What he Wants cool
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
This Off-Brand Semi Illiterate No Pic Having cornball Having the Audacity to scribble this Sloppy Font with my Name in It.

Slide up out the Way Little Man.

Ugly Niqqahz take a seat in the Back of the Bus, along with the rest of the Unintelligent "Font" Bums

Profile Says London....Nuff Said
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by totalbaby(f): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dude Black panther is a hottie kiss kiss kiss you aint got ish on him, so dnt even go there. I see you are also causing trouble here undecided
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
This Off-Brand Semi Illiterate No Pic Having cornball Having the Audacity to scribble this Sloppy Font with my Name in It.

Slide up out the Way Little Man.

Ugly Niqqahz take a seat in the Back of the Bus, along with the rest of the Unintelligent "Font" Bums

Profile Says London....Nuff Said

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
@Black Kitten....Ain't you the Same Cornball Who Kept Writing to me..."Yo Bruv shes fine, she's cute"...Hanging out in the Sexxuality Section as Thirsty as Can Be

Go Outside and Leave ya Bedroom Brah

https://www.nairaland.com/black_panther25

^Your Post History is Embarrassing Wreaks of Egregious Desperation ^

Go Find a Real Woman and Stop Chasing Internet Chicks With Fake Pics Brah grin

And to Make Matters Worst, The Hoez Still Payed you No Mind.

Now that you have been sonn'ed kindly move out the Way Kid...
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
kiss kiss Just ignore the fool. He is just looking for attention, hopefully he'll get the drift soon that no one wants him here cool
black_panther25: can you pls shut the f up. We've all heard your attention seeking tantrums now pls bounce the f out of here cos you are starting to be a bore. Really for fk sake angry let the gal be? Or are u a gay or something bitching worse then a woman. Jeez undecided
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
totalbaby: Dude Black panther is a hottie kiss kiss kiss you aint got ish on him, so dnt even go there. I see you are also causing trouble here undecided

Black Panther is a Certified Bum.

Royal is Beyond Such Common Slime.

99% of These Nairalanders rock fake pics...and the final 1% either awkward,ugly or Average. Lmao grin

Who are these people coming out of no where quoting me, i swear i am like the Most Quoted Person On Nairaland.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by kaysleekz: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
starlight®®:
undecided 2years 9months? and you are still fighting an inner battle.......I will suggest you work on the things that has kept you with him this far

you calling him a bad kisser makes you a "badder" kisser cos it takes two to tangle on this.....BTW no harm in teaching him how you wanted to be kissed

@starlight. guy pls hw many days did ur tecno n3 spend at tecno office during repairs?
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Subomi-luv:
kiss kiss Just ignore the fool. He is just looking for attention, hopefully he'll get the drift soon that no one wants him here cool

Lmao if it wasn't for me yo Dead Azz Thread would still be on Page One! grin grin grin

Cause nobody was even Responding to this Bullshit. lmao
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by joudini(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Royal let the lady be. Ur owning her thread
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
joudini: Royal let the lady be. Ur owning her thread

I gave her thread Life,...It was at the Bottom when i bumped it...LoL

More Importantly, why have you been stalking the Gold Kid Since our Discussion on the Genetic Steering in Organisms?..

That's 2 Comments in Two Separate Threads.... wink

That's When ya Know ya Really Nice, When you Slay a Brotha So Profoundly he follows you around nairaland dayz later in various Threads

Royal Owns Every Thread, Recognize and Pay Homage, and Stop Following me Weirdo. Although i Appreciate your Admiration.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Wel you only started technically at ending of page 2 so does not mean it would not have gone further. But really dnt u think it's time to chill out a bit grin
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

I gave her thread Life,...It was at the Bottom when i bumped it...LoL

More Importantly, why have you been stalking the Gold Kid Since our Discussion on the Genetic Steering in Organisms?..

That's 2 Comments in Two Separate Threads.... wink

That's When ya Know ya Really Nice, When you Slay a Brotha So Profoundly he follows you around nairaland dayz later in various Threads

Royal Owns Every Thread, Recognize and Pay Homage, and Stop Following me Weirdo. Although i Appreciate your Admiration.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by joudini(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by joudini(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
@Royal, Am a quiet man, dawg and as such, ur congenital aggressivity is too much for me. Where u stay dawg? There is a story to every scar.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
joudini: ^^ Am a quiet man, dawg and as such, ur congenital aggressivity is too much for me. Where u stay dawg? There is a story to every scar.

I am a Quiet Man as Well My Child

If you Check my Timeline, You will see i am responding to multiple threads during at which i "Stop off" here and Drop a Note.

Do not take Precise Execution for "Aggression"

Manhattan
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by joudini(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Your self adulation tells me ur a nicca who keeps the light on at night to fight his dark fears. And on that genetics thingy, you should really read up on epigenetics. I had to give ya an escape route. Dont want no grown arse nicca sweatin' like T. D. Jakes

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
joudini: Your self adulation tells me ur a nicca who keeps the light on at night to fight his dark fears. And on that genetics thingy, you should really read up on epigenetics. I had to give ya an escape route. Dont want no grown arse nicca sweatin' like T. D. Jakes

Well, Your Self Admitted Stalking of another man after his Masterful Slaying of you in this thread below, Leaves Me to Believe you are still a scorned hurt Individual

https://www.nairaland.com/1219466/worlds-youngest-gay-couple-marry/7

^Now Correct if i am Wrong, But that Date says, I blazed you around...March 10?...

Yet, you are still following me around in Multiple Threads trying to analyze the Texture of my Pubicc Hairz....

Now why would that Be Sir?

Insecure? Pride Hurt.

I am an Enigmatic Being Far beyond the Mindless Negroid Drones that Inhabit this site sir, I suggest you stop stalking me, or otherwise..People will start to whisper that "Joudini" Thinks Royal is Cute.... wink

Feel Free To Like your Own Comments After this wink

You sure you aren't suffering from an Egregiously Ugly Niqqah Complex?, You Stalking me Kinda Hard Brah

Good Day Young Gentleman. Next time ill use a Rubber.
Re: I Am Not Attracted To My Bf by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
joudini: @Royal, Am a quiet man, dawg and as such, ur congenital aggressivity is too much for me. Where u stay dawg? There is a story to every scar.

#Nice #Noted! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Bachelors Avoids Financially Comfortable Spinsters.? / Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) / Little Girl Used In Popular Internet Meme Is Now Grown Up(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.