Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19813 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 3:29am On May 02, 2008
@ Jennykadry,

Thats just a tip of the iceberg.
I am too teleconnectically gifted and verbally vicious for these roaches.
The more they come, the more i spray em pesticide.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 3:30am On May 02, 2008
@Jackal, remember I am very petite o, Save my ribs, I am laughing too much here,
rofl
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 3:30am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

J-girl. . . . . you know who's next on ma radar? tongue
Who's next? Tell me, hurry up! Who's your next bird?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:31am On May 02, 2008
@Jackal, I never knew you got hard ons from watching godzilla?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy, Have you seen the mouth? Tell me the truth, there are braces in Nigeria, right? LOL

@J-girl, I am shutting down the entire Island, It will be massive,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Sly keep on dreaming, Mr Elvis tongue cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 3:32am On May 02, 2008
@Jackal and Antidote
Chei, woulda loved to see the end of this 'Winner Takes All' three way battle angry
Maynne it's hlaf past three here, I hope I dont crash tomorrow
Wait I've got an idea, can you lot pause the thingy till seven tomorrow night grin grin

@Seun
Don't close this thread ooh angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 3:32am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

Who's next? Tell me, hurry up! Who's your next bird?
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmm J******************* W*******Ams cool tongue cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 3:33am On May 02, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Jackal, I never knew you got hard ons from watching godzilla?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy, Have you seen the mouth? Tell me the truth, there are braces in Nigeria, right? LOL

@J-girl, I am shutting down the entire Island, It will be massive, cheesy cheesy cheesy
We're ready. Please make Sly one of the flower girls. He'll love to be involved. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Eldee, no one is pausing for your sleepy self! Go to bed jare!

@ Sly - Who? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 3:34am On May 02, 2008
@ Jackal,

Yeah I read you guys posts everynight. I just refused to barge in and rather be a guest. No wonder I prefer to be cool with J-girl and still water. grin

Some people, sarcasm are lost on their senses. Mannerless and un-trained, not to know where to talk and when to shut-up! If my shits worries anyone on the forum, keep the ''f'' off from replying me. I will only spit it the more at you. grin

Anyways, let the steam die off. Certain peeps are not worth the attention. If you know where they are coming from, you do regret ever addressing their inanity on the forum! wink

Off to me sack now. . .
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:36am On May 02, 2008
Elderly, tongue tongue, go wash your eyes jor, No pausing tonight,

Pataki, man u sleep too much, Tell me the truth, who is the girl carrying your pickin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy, Only men who impregnates someone sleeps so much,

J-girl, Sly is the ring bearer grin grin grin grin

Jackal, YOu just know what to say to make me go, ohhhhhhhhhhhh,,ooooooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 3:37am On May 02, 2008
So many hard men on the internet

Rotflmao!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 3:37am On May 02, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Sly keep on dreaming, Mr Elvis tongue cheesy
Me dreaming?. . . . . . . If not because of something something tongue
Who knows. . . .you might as well be on my radar too. . . . . . tongue cool

Only i dont Wanna mess with what belongs to Le Chac. tongue cool . . .Im cool with my chicken J-girl tongue cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:39am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Me dreaming?. . . . . . . If not because of something something tongue
Who knows. . . .you might as well be on my radar too. . . . . . tongue cool

Only i don't Wanna mess with what belongs to Le Chac. tongue cool . . .I'm cool with my chicken J-girl tongue cool
Sly, go to bed and make sure you take your blankie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

I pray J-girl sprain your waist, cheesy grin cheesy cheesy,

Got that right, I am off the radar, It was fun while it lasted, Fronting was so much fun jare cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 3:40am On May 02, 2008
@ Antidote,

Why wont I sleep too much, she is not with me here, we are going to see eachother in some few weeks time, then I can keep a two weeks vigil at a go! wink

Why wont I sleep when you women are always on the hard to get game. I will channel my attention/energy on something else. . . .  cheesy tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 3:41am On May 02, 2008
@ Antidote,

Godzillas are allowed to have fantasies. Its a free world.
Lemme rot in hell with the devil sticking needles in me eyes if i have a hard on for that ego-centric beast.

That fucking ugly twit with a face like yeast infection?
I ma pass. . . . . . She's been egging me on all day to have a go at her.
She presented a perfect opportunity this night. . . .WAY TO GO!!!!

@ Eldee,

Go and sleep jor.
U got 7am lectures, don't cha?

P.S. If anyone sees SweetTosser. . . . . .tell him he is locked on me radar. . . . .That sonofawhore is a waste of his father's Y Chromosomes.

@ Pahtahkee,

G'night!!!!!

@ SLY,

Don't play around me woman o!!!!!
The punishment is severe. . . . . . . .Can u handle manual castration with J-gal witnessing? tongue tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 3:42am On May 02, 2008
OH my oh my!
are you bleeping serious?

Some are even wishing to fight? A show of maturity over simple differences? Please, grow up! shocked

Those were the old days when grown men act grown and mature! Nowadays, they're ready to fire bullets and missles!

ROTFLMGBO! LadyT, you get time o. Before I dey blame you, but I guess some people need your flames!

On a serious note, Why the hell are we getting ready for battle again? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

NOW WHERE IS THE REAL MAN ON THIS THREAD? YOU BERRA NOT HAVE GONE TO SLEEP STEPHEN? angry angry grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 3:42am On May 02, 2008
Pahtahkee, good night - i can see you ran out of steam a bit early cheesy

Antidote, please let him be a flower girl. Imagine Sly in a beautiful pink/yellow dress. He'll look gorgeous. cheesy cheesy

Sly - i'm not your chicken girl! You better RESPECT me if you want me to anywhere close to your radar. smiley
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:45am On May 02, 2008
@Pataki see Ugly buck face here too, Man someone sent me a pic of that chic I vomitted, How the hell can ONE person be so freaking ugly??

@J girl, I am enjoying oooo, Tired of being riled up, so I am doing the honors tonight,

@Jackal, dont kill sly, who will mix the drinks? grin grin grin

@all the other cockroaches, come on let's rumble, NL man eaters,
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 3:45am On May 02, 2008
Jackal.:

@ SLY,

Don't play around me woman o!!!!!
The punishment is severe. . . . . . . .Can u handle manual castration with J-girl witnessing? tongue tongue
shocked shocked
Manual what!? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im playing. . . . . cheesy grin cheesy I like my David Beckham so much!. . .
And pls tell Antidote not to tempt me otherwise. . . . . .ermmmm ermmmmmmmmm cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 3:46am On May 02, 2008
Cadet did I tell you I'm going to war?

You have to understand some people are truely sad age 26 upto 33 making lame pathetic threats.

Boasting about crap.  All the bullys hold hands together and talk crap.  Not understanding that once people shut down the PC, LAPTOP whatever they are history.  

They are non-entities.  The sad thing is they don't realise that.

So chill honey theres no war here kiss

Let them keep barking hopefully one of them will break their fingers typing at such break neck speed.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 3:48am On May 02, 2008
Sly - if you don't want me to castrate you, you better stay faithful to me cheesy cheesy

@ Antidote, lol! You're really enjoying yourself.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 3:49am On May 02, 2008
I am ugly and proud na, esp when a woman tells me that. What is it suppose to do to my feathers? grin grin

LadyT:

Cadet did I tell you I'm going to war?

You have to understand some people are truely sad age 26 upto 33 making lame pathetic threats.

Boasting about crap. All the bullys hold hands together and talk crap. Not understanding that once people shut down the PC, LAPTOP whatever they are history.

They are non-entities. The sad thing is they don't realise that.

So chill honey theres no war here kiss

Let them keep barking hopefully one of them will break their fingers typing at such break neck speed.
I tell you, my mother in her late 30s, not even 39 yet, can never embarrass herself like this!! Mommy, I love you kiss kiss

Go to war ke? I dey enjoy the show!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 3:49am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

Sly - i'm not your chicken girl! You better RESPECT me if you want me to anywhere close to your radar. smiley

If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause J-Girl took my breath away
Losing J-Girl is like living in a world with no air

I'm here alone, didn't want to leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
If there was a way that I can make J-Girl understand

But how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around J-Girl
It's so hard for me to breathe
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 3:50am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

Pahtahkee, good night - i can see you ran out of steam a bit early cheesy

Pataki out of steam ke? Ko jor rara! Da pada! cheesy cheesy

I only unleash when it is necessary. And it is a pity some are still stupefied by what manner of person I am. tongue

@ Jackal,

Are you still putting on your heaters? grin Goodnight mate!

@ Antidote,

Don't make curious George sue your ass oh  angry grin angry I never hit that pay for any legal battle abeg. tongue
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:50am On May 02, 2008
ROFLMSAO, It's just another sad song in my sexy ears, Boring, Heifers came looking for war, Now it's on, Don't disappoint the DIVA,

@Sly, chillax.I am petitioning on your behalf, grin

@J girl, stick around, I will be gracing the page very soon to show off how blessed this "old" woman is,

Too bad, even my 70 yr old Mama has curves and class and style, They are so "young" and look like a weather beaten mother of 6 bastards,
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 3:51am On May 02, 2008
One hell of a freak show@Cadet you should be happy your picture is being passed round!!! Celebrity!

Wonder how much bull we will have to suffer our eyes to read next.

grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 3:53am On May 02, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Sly, chillax.I am petitioning on your behalf, grin
@J girl, stick around, I will be gracing the page very soon to show off how blessed this "old" woman is,
I'll stick around cos you said so! lol.

Sly- that won't work today. Your offences are too much. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:53am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

Sly - if you don't want me to castrate you, you better stay faithful to me cheesy cheesy

@ Antidote, lol! You're really enjoying yourself.

Yes oo, Enough is Enough, Have been keeping my cool for too long, These uglyass, wig wearing, bleached out, heifers need to be put in their places, Keep going around the Land ganging up on others, Little did they know that I am an oldie and I will leave the Land when I say so, No newbie coming here to retire me before my time,

See them cry like pussies, LOL, After they are left with nothing else to do,
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 3:54am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

One hell of a freak show@Cadet you should be happy your picture is being passed round!!! Celebrity!

Wonder how much bull we will have to suffer our eyes to read next.

grin

I canpost more here o. More melons to show!! grin grin cheesy cheesy They never get tired of it
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 3:56am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]whispering to Cadet:I'm just right here on the sidelines watching. Ok, so lemme get this straight. If you insult someone on NL, it increases your rep. LMAO!! Some nairalanders are just strange.
[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 3:56am On May 02, 2008
If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause J-Girl  took my breath away
Losing J-Girl is like living in a world with no air

I'm here alone, didn't want to leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
If there was a way that I can make J-Girl understand

But how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around J-Girl
It's so hard for me to breathe      

J girl make sure you check Sly did not plagarise this stuff before accepting it lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 3:57am On May 02, 2008
@ J-gal,

Too bad the battle of sexes ended on this ugly note. . . .

U cannot hold me accountable for this schitzo.
When u have Godzilla and Godzuki crawling around like SLUGS. . . one must expect anything.
Next time, i will get a thread insurance. grin grin grin grin

@ SLY,

Antidote doesn't cock-ride like the Zillas and Zukis.
She can be trusted. . . . .She is one of the few decent women on the land.

@ Antidote,

Don't waste ur energy on these tricks, jor.
Most of em were abused by a child. . . . . .For instance, look at that man-mountain with those elephantiasis kinda cheek.
Fucking Hell. . . . .and u have an illegal immigrant that slipped into the UK like Niia Bongo. grin grin grin
Don't sweat the technique. . . . . .they got nuthing on u.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 3:57am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]whispering to Cadet:I'm just right here on the sidelines watching. Ok, so let me get this straight. If you insult someone on Nairaland, it increases your rep. LMAO!! Some nairalanders are just strange.
[/size]

LOL! They're passing my pictures around grin Man! only if I had a naked pic, then I could have post to shocked grin Want them to see some booty and melons.LOL jk o

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17)

Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.