Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19802 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:39am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

Married woman my arse!!! Morenike

I'm going to start counting the number of times you and Stephen post to each other I have 4658728340928 replies so far. You better order divorce papers
how come my counter says 5 post? grin cheesy But it says 500 post to Lady T?

LadyT:

Jackal you sound so stupid if anyone wanted the definition of stupid we need only say your name. hisssssssss
grin grin grin grin grin"

StephenP:

[size=13pt]@Cadet, people would always have different opinions about stuff. I cannot force my opinion on others.[/size]

You're so right, hon. Sadly, even the westernized Nigerians have better mentality than this so called #@#@4 grin grin grin
grin
But I respect your view sha
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:39am On May 02, 2008
There was this case where this guy was disturbing GIRL A. . . . .Girl A declined his advances and the dude moved on to Girl B in the same hostel.
Guess what? As soon as girl A noticed the dude is now paying attention to Girl B. . . . she became nice overnight and went on spreading chaff that Girl B stole her boyfriend.    Boyfriend?  Blimey. . . . . women are just what they are. . . . . Demons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you stop all these your whinnings bla, bla bla? You guys just fronting here!!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:40am On May 02, 2008
That same night, the noise of their banging kept me awake in my room

your friend is something else for hitting his rocks on a girl he just met,one day all of u men will sleep wt d queen of d coast
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:40am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

@Stephen
Buzz me and I'll teach you how to stop being the cute little hun and make 'em hate you grin
All you need do is get me the digits of j-girls 'posh' friends wink
angry angry angry angry you dare try me? angry angry angry angry
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:41am On May 02, 2008
stillwater:

When will you stop all these your whinnings bla, bla bla?
ROTFLMGBO!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 2:42am On May 02, 2008
stillwater:

When will you stop all these your whinnings bla, bla bla? You guys just fronting here!!!!
hey Likku girl Pls dont forget to iron your school uniform ok?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 2:42am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

@Stephen
Buzz me and I'll teach you how to stop being the cute little hun and make 'em hate you grin
I have the digits right here - don't corrupt Stephen! angry angry angry tongue
1-800-GET-LOST!
Eldee, leave 'em alone! Woman-wrapper like you! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 2:43am On May 02, 2008
@ LadyT,

With the pseudo-moral attitude u are putting up here, even a goat can smell the foolishness in u.
You had no braggin rights talking about the women i date. . . . .Do u think i am like the geezers running after your soiled knickers.
Do your thorough research and find out what i am about before u come here spewing your piffle.

@ Pahtahkee,

It's the same story all the time.
Some of em are REAL but majority are poor in spirit.

They come to Nairaland to put up a facade but live a whorish life in reality.
May God deliver us from these tricks.

However, u cannot blame em. . . . .Most of em have the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century.
Many of em shoulda been born 800 years ago when whoring was the only profession known to women. tongue tongue

@ Stillwater,

I am campaigning for all the black brothers out there who got their hearts ripped by women.
It's been a tedious week but i am winning. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 2:43am On May 02, 2008
you dare try me?
you, hisses in japanese

@stephen
Deal or no Deal cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 2:44am On May 02, 2008
. . . . . Offtopic,

@ RichyBlack,
I thought you was a muslim. shocked shocked

This nairaland sef. . . . .
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 2:44am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

@Stephen

[size=13pt]LOL!! Damn, I swear I didn't see that. No thanks, lol.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 2:44am On May 02, 2008
I'm beginning to sense that there are a lot of angry men on Nairaland. Thank God they no dey see women face to face. Na wah o. it's just one life to live. Women? What have you done to them??
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:45am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

you, hisses in japanese
angry angry angry angry

StephenP:

[size=13pt]LOL!! Damn, I swear I didn't see that. No thanks, lol.[/size]

That's right! Refuse the demons
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:45am On May 02, 2008
@ LadyT,

With the pseudo-moral attitude u are putting up here, even a goat can smell the foolishness in u.
You had no braggin rights talking about the women i date. . . . .Do u think i am like the geezers running after your soiled knickers.
Do your thorough research and find out what i am about before u come here spewing your piffle.

ha ha,haba jackal cool down now,shes a lady u know,atleast give her a little respect,try and get used to d way we women talk sometimes,u dont have to start exchanging words embarassed embarassed
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 2:46am On May 02, 2008
Jackal you are wack I swear.  Sit down before you give yourself a heart attack look at you talking nonesense online who cares

We cant prove shit anyways so who are you bragging too?  Do YOU even know me?

Please respect yourself.  If you choose to smoke crack before you come online thats your problem please dont make it mine.  Fool,
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 2:47am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

@Stephen
Eldee

Me think its time to open the eyes of this stephen guy. . . .
Lets show him how its done. . . . . .lets bless him with some prophetic utterances that would re-shape his world.

Wadja think hommie? cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 2:47am On May 02, 2008
It look something really bad happened to jackal when he was very young. OMG the brother is off the rack.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:48am On May 02, 2008
Sweet T:

I'm beginning to sense that there are a lot of angry men on Nairaland. Thank God they no dey see women face to face. Na wah o. it's just one life to live. Women? What have you done to them??
I'm telling you, internet gave some of them power!! hehehe, my friends know am crazy enough to set anyone str8! Lay your hands on me, If you're female I slap you soundly, If you're male, I'll turn my other cheek and dial 911 the next minute grin Yes, I admit, I am crazy!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 2:48am On May 02, 2008
SLY AND ELDEE - Back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let Stephen be!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Truth is, many of the guys here would still go for the hard to get girls. They are just trying to play with your heads.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 2:49am On May 02, 2008
huh huh, this is more than crack. This goes way back to childhood. I think it's those Catholic priests to blame. cry
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 2:49am On May 02, 2008
hey Likku girl Please don't forget to iron your school uniform ok?

Yes I've ironed it., can I iron yours for you as well tongue

I'm stunned myself!!! shocked

They come to Nairaland to put up a facade but live a whorish life in reality.
May God deliver us from these tricks.

This guy is something else!!!!!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:49am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

SLY AND ELDEE - Back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let Stephen be!
tell them o.

Back the hell off!! angry angry Seriously, this is one of the two reasonable men on NL, one you'll want to actually meet, dnt spoil him for rebellious! Abeg, leave him alone!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 2:49am On May 02, 2008
@SweetT
Please quit all these directionless personifications
If you're going to diss sumone do it and stop wasting nland space, just my opinion though wink

@Stephen
Aight, you make your choices
See I've even got toyin as opening package, I'll get her stalking ya in three dayz
Harken unto my voice, my son cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:51am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

@Stephen
See I've even got toyin as opening package, I'll get her stalking ya in three dayz
I dnt stalk people!! I just follow them around angry angry

StephenP:

[size=13pt]Truth is, many of the guys here would still go for the hard to get girls. They are just trying to play with your heads.[/size]

Truth is, Internet gave most of this rubbish men power grin cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 2:51am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

@Stephen
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stephen - step away from the angry lil eldee!
You have Toyin already, you don't need him

Y'all listen to Cadet! Do not corrupt him - try Sweet T!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 2:52am On May 02, 2008
Cadet you talk too much sense.  Bragging onlike how daft hisssssss

Big guy online loser in life tragic
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 2:53am On May 02, 2008
@ Jackal,

Yeah you are right. At least there are real women out there. Pretty good to know that. Thank God for the few selected women in my life. At least I can vouch for them to some extent. smiley

@ J-girl,

You do not need to get angry over some of the things you have read here. At least it does not speak of you, so just brush it off. The truth can be sometimes bitter for some goat-heads to sink into their systems.

Where is almondjoy sef? Needs to teach some of you ladies what sarcasm is all about. cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:53am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stephen - step away from the angry little eldee!
You have Toyin already, you don't need him

Y'all listen to Cadet! Do not corrupt him - try Sweet T!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Nobody have me, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I said I play hard to get! TWO WEEKS!! That's why bawomolo gave up grin grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 2:53am On May 02, 2008
Cadet:

I'm telling you, internet gave some of them power!! hehehe, my friends know am crazy enough to set anyone str8! Lay your hands on me, If you're female I slap you soundly, If you're male, I'll turn my other cheek and dial 911 the next minute grin Yes, I admit, I am crazy!!
All talk no action. . . . last time i checked. . . .she claimed to be an angel. . .now she said she is crazy
Owiziwizi!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:55am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

All talk no action. . . . last time i checked. . . .she claimed to be an angel. . .now she said she is crazy
Owiziwizi!!
I'm sorry, you never heard of being angel[/b]ically [b]crazy? Oga o embarassed
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 2:55am On May 02, 2008
Eldee

Me think its time to open the eyes of  this stephen guy. . . .
Lets show him how its done. . . . . .lets bless him with some prophetic utterances that would re-shape his world.

Wadja think hommie?
I've tried my best to help him, he's frontin too
Chei, see wetin girls don turn the guy to!!!

Are u sure this guy will pass the test self if we train him?

@j-girl
Angry? I'm out to help my black brother. . .
Let me teach him how to fish and not give him just one fish grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18)

How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.