Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. (19799 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / How Do I Play Hard To Get When He's The One Playing Hard To Get? / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 2:56am On May 02, 2008
Cadet:

I'm sorry, you never heard of being angel[/b]ically [b]crazy? Oga o embarassed
Is that Chinese or Arabic?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 2:57am On May 02, 2008
lol - Cadet, to save Stephen from those hungry entities that go by the name of eldee and sly - you better claim stephen!
pahtahkee:

@ J-girl,

You do not need to get angry over some of the things you have read here. At least it does not speak of you, so just brush it off. The truth can be sometimes bitter for some goat-heads to sink into their systems.
I can't believe how much sense you make right now. I'm just not a fan of attacks. I love the utopian idea of love life and peace all the time. smiley
eldee:

@j-girl
Angry? I'm out to help my black brother. . .
Let me teach him how to fish and not give him just one fish grin

We like him as he is. No need to help out. Just back off before i use you as an example to Sly and the rest.
lol!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 2:57am On May 02, 2008
@ Jennykadry,

With all due respect, i didn't come here to bash anyone.
J-girl, Stillwater, D-reloaded and few other women on this forum will tell u i don't go personal on issues.
We have been doing this battle of the sexes for days until this nitwit decided to have a go at me.

I strut both ways. . . . .I can keep an argument friendly and all comical and i can make it wild wild west.
Jackal was dissing women, i didn't mention any name. If any woman feels offended, all she has to do is to click the BACK button.
Any insult on ma person shall be fought with tooth and nail.

@ LadyT,

Exactly ma point!!!!

I don't know u. However, from the half-witted contribution u have made on this section. . . even a pig knows your IQ is sub-zero.
If the pic in your profile is really u then i am afraid, i don't even want to know u.
I don't roll with riff-raffs like u. . . . . .Stick to the South London guys who shag your genre.
Bloody doofus!!!

@ SweetT,

I may be forced to shut your privates-sucking lips by force.
If u are going to lick clits online then i suggest u do it with a level of decorum.
Following ladies like a deranged and depraved monkey does not guarantee u free for all unless the people promising u are LadyT and Cadet Officer.

Meanwhile, i have no problem with u taking sides. . . . .afterall, the more the merrier.
All those cheapshots u are taking will only leave your ego bashed. . . . I ma make u question everything u have ever believed in a few moment.
As u can see, bitch-niggaz aint no vermins to me. . . . .I swat y'all off like the Nazis caked em Jews in the Holocaust.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 2:58am On May 02, 2008
The Sly:

Is that Chinese or Arabic?
any language that rocks your amala cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 2:58am On May 02, 2008
Cadet:

I'm sorry, you never heard of being angel[/b]ically [b]crazy? Oga o embarassed
[size=13pt]Oga o. . . Yoruba can sometimes be a sexy language.[/size]
eldee:

I've tried my best to help him, he's frontin too
Chei, see wetin girls don turn the guy to!!!

Are u sure this guy will pass the test self if we train him?

@j-girl
Angry? I'm out to help my black brother. . .
Let me teach him how to fish and not give him just one fish grin

[size=13pt]LOL!!! I'm sorry I just don't roll that way.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 2:59am On May 02, 2008
I've tried my best to help him, he's frontin too
Chei, see wetin girls don turn the guy to!!!

Are u sure this guy will pass the test self if we train him?
No worry. . . .I know them type. . . .na dem we dey call Motata Mutata for my end. . . .

I doubt it if he would pass though. . . .but it doesnt mean we shouldnt try it. . . , . . wink
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 3:00am On May 02, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Oga o. . . Yoruba can sometimes be a sexy language.[/size][size=13pt]

It is, and I can teach some words to you wink

StephenP:

[size=13pt]LOL!!! I'm sorry I just don't roll that way.[/size]

you make a whole lot of sense to be.

Eldee, fi omo yi sile na, ki lode? angry angry
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:01am On May 02, 2008
@Sly,
Even after my "dip" at the spa you are still here making noise? Where is J-Girl to beat some silence into you? grin grin grin grin

@Jackal,
My ribs don die oooo, Spare my spleen, abeg grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 3:02am On May 02, 2008
WOW Jackal all that for me.  Carry on yapping your really getting serious arent you. I bug you that much? Cool.

cheesy I didnt even know I lived in south

grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 3:02am On May 02, 2008

I strut both ways. . . . .I can keep an argument friendly and all comical and i can make it wild wild west.
Jackal was dissing women, i didn't mention any name. If any woman feels offended, all she has to do is to click the BACK button.
Any insult on ma person shall be fought with tooth and nail

grin grin grin grin grin i undestand , abeg cool down my bro,we r all here for fun u know,cool ur temper small,so dat peace will reign u hear?lets continue dis fun,i was begining to enjoy d replies until i saw ya own wt ladyt,u guys should cut dis out ,lets work togeda
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 3:03am On May 02, 2008
Jenny do you see me stressed

Its him who wants to break his keyboard with his angry pointless replies. He cant take the heat OH WELL.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 3:03am On May 02, 2008
@Jackal

I don't usually respond to a fool especially a fool like you that was sexually molested by your sister. Everybody on this forum knows that the only reason why you hate women is because your sister molested you. GET A GRIP, ASS WIPE !! FREAKING BUTT BREATH.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 3:04am On May 02, 2008
Jenny, I told you, it's better if you let them learn outside! Until they're beaten black and blue!!
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 3:04am On May 02, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Sly,
Even after my "dip" at the spa you are still here making noise? Where is J-Girl to beat some silence into you? grin grin grin grin

I told you J-girl is an epitome of a Chicken!. . . she cant do nada!!!! cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 3:04am On May 02, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Sly,
Even after my "dip" at the spa you are still here making noise? Where is J-Girl to beat some silence into you? grin grin grin
I'm here oooO! He was enjoying the beating a little too much. I'm looking for a different tactic! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 3:04am On May 02, 2008
LadyT:

Its him who wants to break his keyboard with his angry pointless replies. He can't take the heat OH WELL.
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by eldee(m): 3:05am On May 02, 2008
Eldee, fi omo yi sile na, ki lode?
Interpretation: Leave this young kid alone, is it your business what we do to him?

Hmmn I cannot fit to talk. . .

We like him as he is. No need to help out. Just back off before i use you as an example to Sly and the rest.
Err you forgot to tell me when I'm meant to start acting scared ooh cheesy

@Sly
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 3:05am On May 02, 2008
j-girl:

I can't believe how much sense you make right now. I'm just not a fan of attacks. I love the utopian idea of love life and peace all the time.  smiley

Well. . . . . this is a forum. And I often play with sarcasm and spit the truth with it. tongue You sound more reasonable than some of these female random roaming idiots that you find on the forum here.

Keep being you anyways.  wink
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:05am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

grin grin grin grin grin i undestand , abeg cool down my bro,we r all here for fun u know,cool your temper small,so that peace will reign u hear?lets continue this fun,i was begining to enjoy d replies until i saw ya own wt ladyt,u guys should cut this out ,lets work togeda

There shall be NO rest on the land until certain gutter rats learn to Speak when they are spoken to, Plain and simple, If they contiue to take up battles that do NOT concern them, then war will forever reign, Case Closed,
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 3:06am On May 02, 2008
Eevrybody please ignore this slowpoke called "Jackass". He's 15 minutes of frame is long over due. Let him creep back into his little Tom and jerry bed sheet and play with his little di ck. grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:06am On May 02, 2008
pahtahkee:

Well. . . . . this is a forum. And I often play with sarcasm and spit the truth with it. tongue You sound more reasonable than some of these female random roaming idiots that you find on the forum here.

Keep being you anyways.  wink

You better leave my Attorney alone before I unleash ma missiles on yo behind cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy( come to YIM ASAP)
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Jackal1(m): 3:07am On May 02, 2008
@ Antidote,

See me see trouble o.

We have been doing this thang all week without degenerating into personal insults.
All of a sudden, a pseudo-moral, ornery and mentally-challenged wanted to join the fun and bang. . . her mental capacity couldn't cope.
I swear, i was just having fun on the forum and this conceited heifer thinks she can bark. . . . Just leave her to me.
In a few moments. . . . .Death shall become her and that dick-riding, fat, ugly hoodrat!!!!!

@ LadyT,

Something i never knew existed cannot bug me. . . . .Channel ur IQ into better things.
It seems it's not possible for u to think rationally after 2100 GMT.
Who cares if u live or die?
The only snag is your nuisance value to Nairaland can sink the TITANIC.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by TheSly: 3:07am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

Interpretation: Leave this young kid alone, is it your business what we do to him?

@Sly
Ohh Mayne!!! I am! grin
Lets make it happen. . . . cool

Cadet:

any language that rocks your amala cheesy
Pls for the record . . . . .what is the meaning of AMALA? cool
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by StephenP(m): 3:07am On May 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Whoa, this thread got nasty real quick. Please, nothing here should be taken seriously.[/size]
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by jgirl3: 3:08am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

@Sly
Do not fit to talk anything! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're meant to be scared right about now.
I'll use the shoe in my pic to beat the fear into you if you don't leave that guy alone!

pahtahkee:

Keep being you anyways. wink
Lol - thanks. Are you done with your arguments yet?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by LadyT(f): 3:09am On May 02, 2008
LO@Cadet its like a playground all the punks are coming out.  They cant direct their comments to anyone just chatting shit.  Very sad over the internet as well letting it get so serious.

Anyway best answer for a fools is silence   lipsrsealed

Stephen its cool are you bothered?
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Cadet(f): 3:09am On May 02, 2008
eldee:

Yes, it is my business! grin grin No make me change Ibk into a "toyin" o, you go regret am grin grin

The Sly:

Please for the record . . . . .what is the meaning of AMALA? cool
kai!! shocked
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 3:09am On May 02, 2008

Its him who wants to break his keyboard with his angry pointless replies. He can't take the heat OH WELL

grin grin grin grin

There shall be NO rest on the land until certain gutter rats learn to Speak when they are spoken to, Plain and simple, If they contiue to take up battles that do NOT concern them, then war will forever reign, Case Closed,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all of una wey dey fight make una weldone oooooo
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Nobody: 3:09am On May 02, 2008
Well. . . . . this is a forum. And I often play with sarcasm and spit the truth with it.  You sound more reasonable than some of these female random roaming idiots that you find on the forum here.

Wow sad
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by pahtahkee: 3:10am On May 02, 2008
@ Antidote,

I have been waiting for you all the while!  angry angry grin
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by SweetT1: 3:10am On May 02, 2008
The freaking Idiot is a virgin who spend his night wondering how other men make love.
Re: The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. by Antidote1(f): 3:11am On May 02, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Antidote,

See me see trouble o.

We have been doing this thang all week without degenerating into personal insults.
All of a sudden, a pseudo-moral, ornery and mentally-challenged wanted to join the fun and bang. . . her mental capacity couldn't cope.
I swear, i was just having fun on the forum and this conceited heifer thinks she can bark. . . . Just leave her to me.
In a few moments. . . . .Death shall become her and that privates-riding, fat, ugly hoodrat!!!!!

Get used to it ma dear, It's the "it thing" these days on the Land, You post and a clique of rats come out of the subway without warning, Then they have the audacity to label you trouble-maker, Like I care,

Kill the bitches, No retreat , No surrender!!

@J girl, where is my soldier Sly? I am beginning to think He's a gentle man cheesy cheesy cheesy,

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18)

How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.