Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (13866 Views)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / My Ex Named Her Child After Me / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 3:46am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

Open for what?

Just answer the question. Do you think he deserves to have the child? 

open to taking care of his kids 

a father has to right to see his child until the child becomes an adult.  everyman should have visitation rights or partial custody as long as he doesn't harm the kids.   

i personally don't think he should have the child except if he can prove more than the mum.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 3:48am On May 03, 2008
He then left me, told me to stop calling him, and said i should abort the baby. He even gave me the money for the abortion.

lol you accepted the abortion money and now u are bitching about the man being evil??
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 3:55am On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

open to taking care of his kids

a father has to right to see his child until the child becomes an adult. everyman should have visitation rights or partial custody as long as he doesn't harm the kids.

i personally don't think he should have the child except if he can prove more than the mum.

Just so you know, just because you helped create the baby by giving sperm, does not automatically make you a father (mentally). If you're willing to abort aka kill your baby, then what right have you got to see that child?

A father is someone that takes responsibility of his actions and tries to atleast take care of the baby. However, this ruthless , vile of a being wants the baby dead, now he wants the child just because menopause broken into his house. angry

How can the mother be even sure that he can take care of the kid, not abuse him? I think it's better if the child stays with his mother, instead with a stranger he does not know, a stranger who calls himself "father", but yet to act the role.

bawomolo:

lol you accepted the abortion money and now u are bitching about the man being evil??
She took the money, but did she abort the baby? Do you know what she did with the money? That money might have been what she used to take care of the baby after she got him out of the hospital! So, dnt you even dare rebuke her for that.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 4:09am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

Just so you know, just because you helped create the baby by giving sperm, does not automatically make you a father (mentally). If you're willing to abort aka kill your baby, then what right have you got to see that child?

A father is someone that takes responsibility of his actions and tries to atleast take care of the baby. However, this ruthless , vile of a being wants the baby dead, now he wants the child just because menopause broken into his house. angry

How can the mother be even sure that he can take care of the kid, not abuse him? I think it's better if the child stays with his mother, instead with a stranger he does not know, a stranger who calls himself "father", but yet to act the role.

She took the money, but did she abort the baby? Do you know what she did with the money? That money might have been what she used to take care of the baby after she got him out of the hospital! So, dnt you even dare rebuke her for that.

oh come on, so he is the biological father when it is time to pay for childsupport and pay for abortion but not the father when it's time to raise his kid. that doens't make sense. biological fathers have rights until they sign them or are legally stripped of it(pending DNA test of course)

she didn't abort the baby because she stalled on it and got caught by her mum. again, it's suspicious she accepted the abortion money. now i don't agree chief wannabe should get custody but he has the right to be in his child's life
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 4:13am On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

oh come on, so he is the biological father when it is time to pay for childsupport and pay for abortion but not the father when it's time to raise his kid. that doens't make sense.

Where did the OP stated that the so-called-father pays child support?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 4:15am On May 03, 2008
i didn't mean it that way but u know damn people were already proposing child support in the thread. only a wicked person would keep the child away from his/her father.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 4:17am On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

i didn't mean it that way but u know damn people were already proposing child support in the thread. only a wicked person would keep the child away from his/her father.
Only a wicked person would give the child to a man who denied fathering that child and who even proposed to killing him. Only a wicked person would trust a gift so precious as the gift of life to someone who proved to be untrustworthy in the past.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 4:24am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

Only a wicked person would give the child to a man who denied fathering that child and who even proposed to killing him. Only a wicked person would trust a gift so precious as the gift of life to someone who proved to be untrustworthy in the past.

she agreed to kill the baby too after taking abortion money, so both mutually agreed to that. i thought people could chance, what happened to 2nd chances. are u saying the woman should hold a grudge. i say the woman keeps the child while the man provides financial and emotional support.

i would have to put something in ur oven at the rate u are flaunting them pics cool cool
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 4:31am On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

she agreed to kill the baby too after taking abortion money, so both mutually agreed to that. i thought people could chance, what happened to 2nd chances. are u saying the woman should hold a grudge. i say the woman keeps the child while the man provides financial and emotional support.
He proposed the abortion, knowing he would not take care of the baby, she took the money. I mean, what was she to do? who was she to go to when her baby's father denies the child? They both did wrong, but the mother that took care of her baby has the right to choose if he can see the baby or not.
If denying him the baby is holding grudge, then by all means she can even hold two or more grudges. When he proves himself reliable by providing for the baby, then he can see him.

bawomolo:

i would have to put something in your oven at the rate u are flaunting them pics cool cool
***Ignored***
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 4:42am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

He proposed the abortion, knowing he would not take care of the baby, she took the money. I mean, what was she to do? who was she to go to when her baby's father denies the child? They both did wrong, but the mother that took care of her baby has the right to choose if he can see the baby or not.
If denying him the baby is holding grudge, then by all means she can even hold two or more grudges. When he proves himself reliable by providing for the baby, then he can see him.
***Ignored***

how dare u ignore my proposals.

he proposed the abortion and she had no problem taking the money. she should have told him to f--- off. the mother doesn't have the right to choose if he can see the baby or not. they made the baby TOGETHER. how can he prove himself reliable if he doesn't get to see him pikin. na wa for u women. alagidi.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 4:50am On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

how dare u ignore my proposals.
I very much dare

bawomolo:

he proposed the abortion and she had no problem taking the money. she should have told him to f--- off. the mother doesn't have the right to choose if he can see the baby or not. they made the baby TOGETHER. how can he prove himself reliable if he doesn't get to see him pikin. na wa for u women. alagidi.
He can prove he's worthy by providing for him financially without seeing him. Or he can see the child from far distance.
ohhh, they make the baby together, yet he denied it was his pregnancy. You men are just plain senseless most times. Until you want sth, you dnt remember it.
And being the care taker of the baby, while he was busy getting it up with his fiancee, then she has every right.

And why trust a man who denied his baby and cheated on his fiancee?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 5:05am On May 03, 2008
He can prove he's worthy by providing for him financially without seeing him. Or he can see the child from far distance.

damn, from far distance. again fathers have rights too. he deserves visitation. supervised or unsupervised.

they make the baby together, yet he denied it was his pregnancy.

you can't trust all women these days, it aint mines until the dna test proves it cool cool

And why trust a man who denied his baby and cheated on his fiancee?

who says he can't admit to his mistakes, it's not about trust between mama and papa, it's about relationship between papa and pikin. u ladies are just making things complicated for no reason.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 5:09am On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

damn, from far distance. again fathers have rights too. he deserves visitation. supervised or unsupervised.
He gave up the rights when he gave up the child

bawomolo:

you can't trust all women these days, it aint mines until the dna test proves it cool cool
If you can't trust her, why bother having a relationship with her, why be with her, why have a baby with her then?

bawomolo:

who says he can't admit to his mistakes, it's not about trust between mama and papa, it's about relationship between papa and pikin. u ladies are just making things complicated for no reason.
Which relationship when he can't even be there for the baby when the baby needed him?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 5:25am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

He gave up the rights when he gave up the child
If you can't trust her, why bother having a relationship with her, why be with her, why have a baby with her then?
Which relationship when he can't even be there for the baby when the baby needed him?

umm he didn't exactly give up the child, i thought the plan was to abort it until the she got cold feet. again he still has legal rights. sometimes u have to take risks grin grin.

better late than never. the man should be allowed to see his child if he making a sincere effort. u are being harsh
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 6:21am On May 03, 2008
i hope the baby grows to hate his sorry ass. cry
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Akinagirl(f): 6:55am On May 03, 2008
You said shes being harsh? If anyone is being harsh, that man was harsh from the start, cheated on his fiancee after apparently propsing love to the girl with the kid, left her saying she should abort, she was lonely and confused, raised the kid by herself, didnt ask that man for anything, then all the sudden he comes back because of some title? Now, you tell me who is being harsh.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by bawomolo(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2008
wishing a child grows up to his/her pops is damn harsh.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by GinikAwa(f): 7:54am On May 03, 2008
must be answered b4 we can determine if dad can visit,
1 how old is the child ?
2. how old is the father ?
3. did she tell him she never got the abortion?
4. has she told her grand mum who raised the child ?
5. how did he know were she worked since its been yrs since she last seen him?
6. how much did he give for abortion ?
7. has her dad met this man?
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by presido1: 8:56am On May 03, 2008
@Poster
he even went as far as telling me that it wasn't his baby, and that I should go meet the other guys i slept wit, but God knows he was the first and only man to have slept with me
That is to say you are a virgin when you met him,

I managed to finish school without anyone knowing i had a child
That is to say nobody in the school know you from home or from the city you live in. Unbelievable

I told him then that i can't abort the baby but he refused, saying that [b]he has a fiancee[/b] If you knew he has a fiancee before falling in love with him YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME PERIOD. I believe your motive is to snatch him from the fiancee, the table just turned against you lady.

I don't pity your type, Carry your cross, you put yourself in the mess, thank your God it did not ruin your Carrier.

If you can be his second girl friend, you can as well be his second wife. Consider that.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by oziomatv(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2008
presido1:

@Poster That is to say you are a virgin when you met him,
That is to say nobody in the school know you from home or from the city you live in. Unbelievable

I told him then that i can't abort the baby but he refused, saying that [b]he has a fiancee[/b] If you knew he has a fiancee before falling in love with him YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME PERIOD. I believe your motive is to snatch him from the fiancee, the table just turned against you lady.

I don't pity your type, Carry your cross, you put yourself in the mess, thank your God it did not ruin your Carrier.

If you can be his second girl friend, you can as well be his second wife. Consider that.

Things like this happen everyday even till tomorrow.

But it reminds me of a Nollywood film TYCOON those who have watched it will see some similarities.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 2:56pm On May 03, 2008
bawomolo:

umm he didn't exactly give up the child, i thought the plan was to abort it until the she got cold feet. again he still has legal rights. sometimes u have to take risks grin grin.
He still has legal rights? This is why sometimes most of the laws should be modified. What if she did abort the child, would he want legal rights to visit the baby's grave? And dnt forget who's been taking care of the child.

bawomolo:

better late than never. the man should be allowed to see his child if he making a sincere effort.
Like I said, he can see the child from distance. When he prove to be trustworthy and proved that the reason why he wants to see the child is not only because he does not have another, then he can see him. Apart from that he can keep begging till hell freezes.

bawomolo:

u are being harsh
Just in case you forgot, let me remind you who you're conversing with: Cadet!. If telling it as it is, is being harsh, then by all means I'll claim the title cheesy grin
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]He doesn't deserve the child, not after he wanted her to abort the baby. Now that he ain't got any, and childbearing is that important in Nigeria he wants to steal the child he once refused and didn't cater for. The sonofa. . . Brother, can call the cops or whoever, he can't claim shit over that child. He crazy.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 3:19pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]He doesn't deserve the child, not after he wanted her to abort the baby. Now that he ain't got any, and childbearing is that important in Nigeria he wants to steal the child he once refused and didn't cater for. The sonofa. . . Brother, can call the cops or whoever, he can't claim shit over that child. He crazy.[/size]

LOL! you're right baby! But Nigeria's law system has no moral standing. If the man is rich, they'll take the child from his mother. All he has to do is bribe the judge! sickening!
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

LOL! you're right baby! But Nigeria's law system has no moral standing. If the man is rich, they'll take the child from his mother. All he has to do is bribe the judge! sickening!
[size=13pt]Don't worry. Assholes like him don't make that kind of money. He's just going to threaten but do nothing.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 3:27pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Don't worry. Assholes like him don't make that kind of money. He's just going to threaten but do nothing.[/size]
hmmmm! thanks. You're sounding tough nowadays, maybe I should dismiss my current guard and replace him with you grin cheesy
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

hmmmm! thanks. You're sounding tough nowadays, maybe I should dismiss my current guard and replace him with you grin cheesy
[size=13pt]Is he the one I employed to follow you around? He sounded all big and tough when I first employed him. What did you do to him?[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 4:34pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Is he the one I employed to follow you around? He sounded all big and tough when I first employed him. What did you do to him?[/size]

what? So you guys were in this together? You employed someone to follow me around? LOL! your guard is not doing his job, he's been too busy eyeing me! Imagine, he asked me outon a date! you know what? I'll keep him wink
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

what? So you guys were in this together? You employed someone to follow me around? LOL! your guard is not doing his job, he's been too busy eyeing me! Imagine, he asked me outon a date! you know what? I'll keep him wink
[size=13pt]He asked you out?!! Don't call the cops if you see blood in front of your house tomorrow. LOL!![/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 4:38pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]He asked you out?!! Don't call the cops if you see blood in front of your house tomorrow. LOL!![/size]

grin cheesy grin cheesy Probably you'll just run when you see him. lol! you're too late o. we've gone out and ehrrrrrrrrm ( grin) after dinner
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by spoilt(f): 4:43pm On May 03, 2008
[s]Haven't i heard this same story someplace else?[/s]

Anyway assuming its true, do the natural thing which is to tell him to go jump into lake Tanganyika.
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by StephenP(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

grin cheesy grin cheesy Probably you'll just run when you see him. lol! you're too late o. we've gone out and ehrrrrrrrrm ( grin) after dinner
[size=13pt]Washed dishes? LOL!! I'm just going to act naive.[/size]
Re: He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion by Cadet(f): 4:46pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Washed dishes? LOL!! I'm just going to act naive.[/size]

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! This is your second time o. On the third time, you go I was not related to G.W. Bush angry grin

Of course you wan act naive na, you've never been there grin cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude. / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.