Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World (30475 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Employers Of Labour Should Consider Men Of Marriageable Age / Women Are Still Banned From These Things In Various Places Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
davidylan:
This, while sounding "logical", is really a slippery slope to chaos.

So should we now legislate to allow people copulate with cows now since they should be allowed the freedom to their way of life?

The problem with this idea though is that, at the end of the day, the medical problems these child brides end up with will be borne by the tax payer.

Isn't beastality legal (or not outlawed) in at least 20 states in America and tons of countries in Europe? How has that affected Americans and Europeans who don't believe in the act? At the end of the day, it's part of their culture and you can't deny people their way-of-life especially when it doesn't affect you.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
onila:
I realized most of the pple that tried to sexually abuse me and my younger cousins in Nigeria were gatemen, houseboys, ,pple from very poor backgrounds, uneducated, lowest strata of society

our uncles or male relatives have never tried hitting on any of us , thank God smiley

my mum was almost molested by her houseboy back in the day . .he was already on top
before her elder brother caught him while walking thru her room window

he almost killed the houseboy

my best friend in Nigeria, it was her longtime family driver who tried to fcck her younger sister, the girl was just 6
he brought her back from school one afternoon

and took her to the back of their house and told the poor girl to remove her clothes. .the girl started removing her clothes. luckily their aunt just passed unexpectedly and saw them

when their father heard the story, he brought out his gun, ready to shoot out of his brains cheesy

Thanks for speaking out, sis. More people need to speak out.

For me, I'm after all those pedo catholic priests that are molesting black boys on the continent. And parents have turned a blind eye to it, because they believe priests are holy and the voice of Jesus. That's the plan and I'll open a NGO in future about that.

We just can't be a nation of hypocrites who only speak out when it's an issue about the people we love to hate, or are programmed to hate.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

Anyway, you claimed women are more intelligent than men on a thread in the family section during your back and forth coogar. Stop telling porkies, mate. undecided

Your dishonesty is disgusting.
I have NEVER claimed that women are more intelligent than men. I only posted a link from the site where a research publication about women having higher IQ was discussed and then I asked coogar what he thought about the research findings.
I never said that women are more intelligent than men
Please, if you want to keep insisting on your false accusation that I made that claim then provide proof of it by quoting the place where I said it in your next post.
Bloody liar.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by rapmike(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
SHYM-X AND COOGAR,U R UNINTELLIGENT IN D WAY U DEFEND UR POINTS,INSULTING PPL JST because THEY OPPOSE UR OPINION AND CARE 2 DEFEND HELPLESS PPL WHO CNT DEFEND THEMSELVES. U GUYS R TOTALLY UNCULTURED
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

Isn't beastality legal (or not outlawed) in at least 20 states in America and tons of countries in Europe? How has that affected Americans and Europeans who don't believe in the act? At the end of the day, it's part of their culture and you can't deny people their way-of-life especially when it doesn't affect you.

What about protecting the rights of the most vulnerable in our society, as I asked earlier?
Where does this fit in?

On a different note, although you advance a well thought out argument about cultural imperalism, one has also got to ask if you see absolutely no grounds for some kind of trade-off within the spirit of our constitution.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
fellis:
Your dishonesty is disgusting.
I have NEVER claimed that women are more intelligent than men. I only posted a link from the site where a research publication about women having higher IQ was discussed and then I asked coogar what he thought about the research findings.
I never said that women are more intelligent than men
Please, if you want to keep insisting on your false accusation that I made that claim then provide proof of it by quoting the place where I said it in your next post.
Bloody liar.

Gosh!! Face palm!!

And what's the difference between claiming that women have a higher IQ than men and saying that they're more intelligent?

IQ = Intelligence quotient.

So who's lying now? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by SNCOQ3(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
ShyM-X:
Now, I'm pissed off!

So basically because
I believe in cultural conservatism and making people evolve with their culture still intact to allow progressive change in their consciousness - I'm now a pervert/pedo, no? grin

Psychotic plonkers! undecided

cultural conservatism even at the risk of conserving a retrogressive culture?

And when is Islam compartible with 'evolve' ?
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by coogar: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
rapmike: SHYM-X AND COOGAR,U R UNINTELLIGENT IN D WAY U DEFEND UR POINTS,INSULTING PPL JST because THEY OPPOSE UR OPINION AND CARE 2 DEFEND HELPLESS PPL WHO CNT DEFEND THEMSELVES. U GUYS R TOTALLY UNCULTURED

if you were bestowed with cognitive reasoning, you would have seen that i was attacked first but i am not surprised by your lack of it.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
coogar:

it is very rare to find VVF in the south perhaps because of some other reasons other than early marriage and pregnancy. southern nigeria people are more educated, they are more likely to get ante-natal treatment as they are not bound by islamic code of ethics like wearing the burqa/hijab, the taboo of meeting with other men(male doctors) other than their husbands or several other reasons. it's nothing to do with early marriage! if your claim is true, how come we don't have the prevalence of VVF in other islamic countries dotted all over the globe?

i cannot visualise it because i am not a muslim but i am all for live and let live or one man's meat is another man's poison. this is a tradition and the way these people have been living for thousands of years. the government should recognise their tradition and create policies that would make their lives easier. if you were born a muslim to a very strong muslim community in southern riyadh, you would be getting married to kids as well......
saying it has nothing to do with early marriage is so wrong because that is the major cause of vvf known.
The pelvis is small , immature and cannot accommodate the presenting part , if labour becomes obstructed, the increased compression of the surrounding organs can cause the tissues to die.and slough off leaving an opening anywhere,
it can be the rectum, bladder or other underlying organs. It is a very serious issue when you see such.
Lack of access to ANC isn't much of a factor because next to nothing can be done during these period, the problem is during the first and second stage of labour especially when there is no skilled personnel present for the birth.
My ish with these is the workload they are creating for people like myself and the pains those girls are passing through.

1 Like

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
I see!
So if they decide to go to hell...
Nigeria can as well follow suite.
Emulator of Rubbish!
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by nduchucks: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
double post
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by biolabee(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
Tragic...so much sexxual perversion n frustration in the land

onila:

I realized most of the pple that tried to sexually abuse me and my younger cousins in Nigeria were gatemen, houseboys, ,pple from very poor backgrounds, uneducated, lowest strata of society

our uncles or male relatives have never tried hitting on any of us , thank God smiley

my mum was almost molested by her houseboy back in the day . .he was already on top
before her elder brother caught him while walking thru her room window

he almost killed the houseboy

my best friend in Nigeria, it was her longtime family driver who tried to fcck her younger sister, the girl was just 6
he brought her back from school one afternoon

and took her to the back of their house and told the poor girl to remove her clothes. .the girl started removing her clothes. luckily their aunt just passed unexpectedly and saw them

when their father heard the story, he brought out his gun, ready to shoot out of his brains cheesy
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by nduchucks: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
Traditional marriages have never been illegal in Nigeria and will not become illegal as a result of the constitutional amendment in question.

Today,no court of law or judge will issue a second marriage licence to you if you have already obtained a previous marriage licence issued by a court or a judge. That implies that you could not be legally married to multiple wives. Ironically, our courts will recognize your other wives as family members because they recognize traditional and customary marriages.

What am I implying? 99.9% of marriages to underaged girls do not take place in courts, so even if the new constitution is fully implemented, traditional marriages will continue as usual. Obas and Obis will continue to marry underaged girls, the Yerimas will continue to do their thing, polygamists will continue to marry multiple wives as they've done for possibly centuries.

This constitutional amendment is toothless and will have zero effect on the practice of polygamy and marriage of underaged girls. It is impossible to legislate culture and tradition, let alone enforce laws which ban tradition and culture.

You people are wasting your energies here. You should be protesting other important issues.

1 Like

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
eGuerrilla:
What about protecting the rights of the most vulnerable in our society, as I asked earlier?
Where does this fit in?

I believe in bottom-up approach and not window dressing. To help the most vulnerable in our society, we need to start with our institutions and making sure that they actually work. After that, then we can educate the vulnerable ones among us about their rights/laws and open centres to help them.

Anyway, even if it's made illegal, would that stop people from practising it? Bear in mind that under-age marriage has been quasi-illegal till it was made legal on Friday. Did that stop them from doing what they believe in?
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by coogar: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dr young: saying it has nothing to do with early marriage is so wrong because that is the major cause of vvf known.
The pelvis is small , immature and cannot accommodate the presenting part , if labour becomes obstructed, the increased compression of the surrounding organs can cause the tissues to die.and slough off leaving an opening anywhere,
it can be the rectum, bladder or other underlying organs. It is a very serious issue when you see such.
Lack of access to ANC isn't much of a factor because next to nothing can be done during these period, the problem is during the first and second stage of labour especially when there is no skilled personnel present for the birth.
My ish with these is the workload they are creating for people like myself and the pains those girls are passing through.

saudi arabia have the highest frequency of child marriage in the world, how many of their women die of VVF per annum like they do in nigeria. is the anatomy of a saudi girl different to the ones in the north? come on - argue objectively without sentiments.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
SNCOQ3:
cultural conservatism even at the risk of conserving a retrogressive culture?

And when is Islam compartible with 'evolve' ?

Can you define what a retrogressive culture and cite examples of cultures that are retrogressive?

If you study human psychology, you will understand how evolution works. Progression happens gradually with consciousness - you can't make it an instantaneous thing.

I bet if you'd been alive during the middle-ages (probably as a Moor or Arab) - you probably would have written off the Europeans as well due to how savagely their culture was. Up until the 18th century, adults were marrying 7 year old kids in Europe. The people evolved and moved away from it.

1 Like

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Alenkakent(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
OAM4J:

Who are these people you are asking to fight for themselves? You forgot the victims here are kids. How do you expect them to fight for themselves? Form an association of underage wives or start kicking against their aggressive randy husbands' blokos? Or do you expect their men who are the benefactors of the crime to fight for them?

No, those of us who have not been corrupted by that way of life have to stand up for them. They are Nigerians and citizens of the world. We must defend and protect them at all cost. There are many ways we can fight for them and whether you know it or not, the fight has already began with many people speaking out against it. I know the fight will not be won overnight, but if we continue the fight, naming and shaming those involve, without some voices like yours who also disapprove the practice but want these people to be left alone and continue their ways of life, soon and very soon it will stop or be reduced to barest minimum, especially when many who are currently sitting on the fence join the fight.

I know a lot of the senators did not vote, cos 35 is definitely not the majority number in the senate. Hopefully in the nearest future many of them will move against it and it will become illegal to marry underage and then we will also strive to enforce that law.

Pls think... The person wasn't saying the kids should fight for themselves... Let the AFFECTED (notherners) speak against what their senators want first, then you southerners can then pokenose...
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
this problem raises a deeper issue that folks need to think about. We cannot legislate against the rights of muslims to marry babies... however i think we should start thinking seriously about how far down the slope we want to go. It seems that whatever muslims want they get... regardless of how others feel. How about the rights of others to reasonable dissent?

2 Likes

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
Alenkakent:

Pls think... The person wasn't saying the kids should fight for themselves... Let the AFFECTED (notherners) speak against what their senators want first, then you southerners can then pokenose...

This is funny. when it comes to the right to marry children you expect southerners to get their nose out of the problem. I for one would be happy when northerners get their noses out of the "problem" of revenue too... afterall much of it is generated by the south.

If the north wants a separate country where islamic ethos are the founding principles of their law then so be it. Let them do so without saddling the rest of us with the bill they require to finance a lifestyle that we fundamentally disagree with.

Ultimately the facts bear themselves out... we are fundamentally incompatible as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
coogar:

saudi arabia have the highest frequency of child marriage in the world, how many of their women die of VVF per annum like they do in nigeria. is the anatomy of a saudi girl different to the ones in the north? come on - argue objectively without sentiments.

perhaps we dont have those facts because the saudi government wont let us have them? Just a thought.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

Gosh!! Face palm!!

And what's the difference between claiming that women have a higher IQ than men and saying that they're more intelligent?

IQ = Intelligence quotient.

So who's lying now? undecided undecided

WTF is this nonsense? angry
Did you even read my post before rushing to post this retârded reply?

I NEVER CLAIMED THAT WOMEN HAVE HIGHER IQ OR THAT THEY ARE MORE INTELLIGENT. I POSTED A LINK THAT MADE THE CLAIM AND ASKED COOGAR WHAT HE THOUGHT ABOUT IT

Please, don't annoy me this evening because you have difficulties understanding simple English angry
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by biolabee(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
ShyM-X:
Keep arguing with yourself, I've got stuffs to do.

That was the same way the other lousy feminist, fellis, said women are more intelligent than men - only to end up posting the two most ridiculously dumb comments ever in quick succession, on the forum. I can't be ar.sed with people who have nothing worth debating. undecided undecided

Hahaha

I see she Is revising her women intelligence statements

She even said that a more intelligent woman should lead the household

Laughable.....
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by gabbytabby: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
coogar:

you are a fool!
you and who are practising räpe that has messed up your head? if you are a product of a serial räpist, say so and lemme know which shrink can help your damaged upbringing.

what an illiterate!!!! next time shut up your mouth and read before opening your mouth in public....

VVF also known as Obstetric fistula (or väginal fistula) is a medical condition in which a fistula (hole) develops between either the rectum and vägina (see rectoväginal fistula) or between the bladder and vagina (see vesicoväginal fistula) after severe or failed childbirth, when adequate medical care is not available. It is considered a disease of poverty because of its tendency to occur in women in poor countries who do not have health resources comparable to developed nations.

it's personal because muslims have come to your door to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage at gunpoint? illiteracy is a disease. keep crying more than the bereaved - it's the habit of a typical nigerian so why ain't i surprised?

Tell us how old was your mother when they came for her. Only child molesters and perverts like you dont see anything wrong with it. Live and let live indeed. Dont worry they would soon catch up with you. Why not live and let live in your southend on sea with the half naked women and see if your broke arse dont land in jail. Educated illiterate.

The common conclusion of research in this area is

Early marriage, young age at first pregnancy, and labor length are common findings in our population of women with vesicovaginal fistulae. Most women who experienced fistulae also had poor obstetric outcomes. Increasing access to emergency obstetric care is of paramount importance to prevent fistula formation.

So go back and enlighten yourselve deranged pervert. Your lack of joined of thinking means you cannot comprehend what you have read. VVF is common in early marriages and young age at first pregnancy it is the lack of access to treatment after the fact that makes it a disease of the poor.

Before you and your kind start hiding behind religion I do come from a muslim home.

1 Like

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
coogar:

because in Saudi you marry at 16 then move to your husbands house at 18 and in some other countries.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by coogar: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
davidylan: this problem raises a deeper issue that folks need to think about. We cannot legislate against the rights of muslims to marry babies... however i think we should start thinking seriously about how far down the slope we want to go. It seems that whatever muslims want they get... regardless of how others feel. How about the rights of others to reasonable dissent?

excellent point.....
what i'm confused about is deeper - why has america and the other world powers look the other way to saudi arabia and all other oil-rich islamic states fully involved in child marriage?

gabbytabby:
Tell us how old was your mother when they came for her. Only child molesters and perverts like you dont see anything wrong with it.

the above clearly shows you hail from a firewood background. that i argue for/against any issue does not make me a statutory rapïst like the criminal that sired you. if you cannot separate topical issues from your emotional flashes, then stay away from a public forum.

Live and let live indeed. Dont worry they would soon catch up with you. Why not live and let live in your southend on sea with the half naked women and see if your broke arse dont land in jail. Educated illiterate.

your lack of cognitive reasoning is your biggest undoing. i am not a muslim, i don't believe in child marriage, i was not born and bred into an islamic family or community where such practises are the norm but it would be obtuse to criticise those fortunate or unfortunate to have been born into a family or a community with such mores!

The common conclusion of research in this area is
Early marriage, young age at first pregnancy, and labor length are common findings in our population of women with vesicovaginal fistulae. Most women who experienced fistulae also had poor obstetric outcomes. Increasing access to emergency obstetric care is of paramount importance to prevent fistula formation.

which research? the one you clawed out of your crusty arse, you simpleton?

So go back and enlighten yourselve deranged pervert. Your lack of joined of thinking means you cannot comprehend what you have read. VVF is common in early marriages and young age at first pregnancy it is the lack of access to treatment after the fact that makes it a disease of the poor.

lack of treatment after the fact? you must function on a single digit IQ. in the punditry of hard currency, your intelligence at best would be the somalian shillings. if proper antenatal care were administered, the occurrence of VVF is non-existent. go back and do more of your occultist research, you asšwipe!!!

Before you and your kind start hiding behind religion I do come from a muslim home.

no wonder.....
you already show the signs you were serially abused as a toddler. i beg of you, remove the sentiments of your childhood scars when debating on a forum. we get it, you have now been westernised but what of those who are still blindfolded by the islamic clerics? shoot them because your views don't agree with theirs?

oloshious fellow!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
fellis:
WTF is this nonsense? angry
Did you even read my post before rushing to post this retârded reply?

I NEVER CLAIMED THAT WOMEN HAVE HIGHER IQ OR THAT THEY ARE MORE INTELLIGENT. I POSTED A LINK THAT MADE THE CLAIM AND ASKED COOGAR WHAT HE THOUGHT ABOUT IT

Please, don't annoy me this evening because you have difficulties understanding simple English angry

However, why did you post the link and argue for the claims made on it? undecided undecided
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
coogar:

excellent point.....
what i'm confused about is deeper - why has america and the other world powers look the other way to saudi arabia and all other oil-rich islamic states fully involved in child marriage?

Frankly because it is an issue of economics. Virtually every large petrochemical and petroleum company has investment stakes in the mid-east. As long as they are making money, the US government doesnt care. On the other hand, why should we care if Saudi Arabia chooses to marry off its girls at 3 yrs old? I only care when muslims decide it is their right to force a sizeable portion of the country to accept anachronistic laws that make no sense.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
biolabee:

Hahaha

You are a Christian so I will appeal to your conscience and ask you to fear God and refrain from telling lies about me. You don't have to support anything you hear just because it is an attacj against feminists.
If you want to claim I said women are more intelligent than men them quote the place where I said it.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
biolabee:
Hahaha

She even said that a more intelligent woman should lead the household

Laughable.....

Lmao @ the bolded.

That's why I can't be ar.sed with these armchair and myopic pseudo-feminists. Most of them just say a lot without actually saying anything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by SNCOQ3(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
ShyM-X:

Can you define what a retrogressive culture and cite examples of cultures that are retrogressive?
Killing of twins.

If you study human psychology, you will understand how evolution works. Progression happens gradually with consciousness - you can't make it an instantaneous thing.
'Evolution' is too slow- We can't wait for 'evolution' for moral reasons.
I am certain you're aquainted with the word 'Agent of Change'; Mary Slessor was one. Its more effective than 'evolve'.

I bet if you'd been alive during the middle-ages (probably as a Moor or Arab) - you probably would have written off the Europeans as well due to how savagely their culture was. Up until the 18th century, adults were marrying 7 year old kids in Europe. The people evolved and moved away from it.
I am not disputing the fact that Europe once had a reprehensible culture...but they changed while the islamic states are mostly stuck. The change was not a function of 'evolution' but belief sir.
Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
coogar:

Care to back this up with facts?

More than 5,000 child brides in Saudi Arabia

Dubai: More than 5,000 girls below the age of 14 are married off in Saudi Arabia, according to media reports.
There have been 5,622 marriages where the bride is under the age of 14 in Saudi Arabia, said Ali Abdul Rahman Al Roumi, a social services academic at Imam Mohammad Bin Saud Islamic University, adding that specifying a legal age would not solve the problem, and may lead to “even bigger problems”.

A number of families from “rural areas” have been marrying their daughters off to older, rich men, according to the Saudi owned Al Hayat newspaper.

“We must solve this, by at least looking at the difference in age in cases where the bride is young, in which case it can be deceptive” he said. He did not specify what period of time that figure represents.

Source: http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/more-than-5-000-child-brides-in-saudi-arabia-1.1101605

Image attached - Child Marriage Facts

Child marriage, defined as marriage before age 18, devastates the lives of girls, their families and their communities. Widespread in many developing countries, child brides number over 67 million worldwide. In some countries, more than half of the girls are married before they turn 18.

This harmful practice is most common in poor, rural communities, and its consequences only perpetuate the cycle of poverty. More often than not, child brides are pulled out of school, depriving them of an education and meaningful work. They suffer health risks associated with early sexual activity and childbearing, leading to high rates of maternal and child mortality as well as sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. And they are more likely to be victims of domestic violence, sexual abuse and social isolation.

Though child marriage is entrenched in tradition and culture, change is possible. Very often, girls and their parents want to delay marriage but lack options. Governments and communities are actively working to discourage the practice by raising awareness of the adverse consequences for girls, running programs that provide girls with viable alternatives to marriage, and demanding more effective enforcement of existing laws that condemn child marriage. With the right mix of effective programs, policies and political will, millions of girls will have the opportunity to fulfill their potential.

Re: Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World by SNCOQ3(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
-double post-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole / Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter / How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.