Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (30313 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 22, 2008
prince_onx:

Jenny this is not about anybody intimidating anybody is all about respect and my coment goes to both guys and girls!

How hard is it for this poster to say that "my boyfriend can not french kiss?" instead of using Nigerian guys as topic!
I'm not trying to deffend guys or anything but we nigerians both men and women are becoming real difficult this days!

My friend from Kenya is right here and to her that topic is so wrong because the poster has not kissed all Nigerian guys but to the average naija girl, the poster is right! anyway na she know!

lets not argue prince jare.where have thou been?missed you and your onu'ojo ,u know wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Tetchiness(f): 12:36am On Jun 22, 2008
Jenny, I miss you too na kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 12:36am On Jun 22, 2008
onyinye2:

well you missed me beating that asian kid in poker. it was the easiest game evers. you next??

Always. You can't see me in poker. Anyway, how are you today?

davidif:

why would i want to be French kissed, isn't that the easiest way to spread meningitis? Abeg commot jare, besides its not our culture, if you want to be French kissed, go and marry an OYINBO. Why would i want to be exchanging saliva with somebody else, you know how many germs and bacteria them get? Na too much western movies dey cause this one jare.

Actually, it is quite possible to transmit viral meningitis through kissing, especially french kissing, or any other type of kissing that involves a lot of foreign saliva introduced into your system. Not only do you run the risk of that, there is also the chance of other enterovirus, such as mumps, the flu, or possibly genital herpes. One would have to really trust their partner that they are french kissing. I see your concern, David.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2008
Tetchiness:

Jenny, I miss you too na kiss kiss kiss grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by jgirl3: 12:41am On Jun 22, 2008
Orimili:

Actually, it is quite possible to transmit viral meningitis through kissing, especially french kissing, or any other type of kissing that involves a lot of foreign saliva introduced into your system. Not only do you run the risk of that, there is also the chance of other enterovirus, such as mumps, the flu, or possibly genital herpes. One would have to really trust their partner that they are french kissing. I see your concern, David.
You just dragged out all the fun for me in French Kissing. sad sad sad tongue
This is why i hate Nairaland - they manage to drag out the fun in sleeping around, kissing and even hugging sef. I tire!
With all these diseases, I think I should postpone all forms of French kissing till marriage smiley
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Cyclone5(m): 12:42am On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

You just dragged out all the fun for me in French Kissing. sad sad sad tongue
This is why i hate Nairaland - they manage to drag out the fun in sleeping around, kissing and even hugging sef. I tire!
With all these diseases, I think I should postpone all forms of French kissing till marriage smiley

Yeye! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by jgirl3: 12:44am On Jun 22, 2008
Cyclone5:

Yeye! cheesy
Lol - Cyclone, let me be o!
Imagine all those diseases for just 5 mins of relaxing with a dude.

I know it won't deter determined individuals like yourself tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Cyclone5(m): 12:59am On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

Lol - Cyclone, let me be o!
Imagine all those diseases for just 5 mins of relaxing with a dude.

I know it won't deter determined individuals like yourself tongue

Disease ke? When Alabukun dey. What Alabukun can't do paraga will clear. One time!

You sef? Where you see Kissingquine?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 1:00am On Jun 22, 2008
Kissing offers many health benefits but may also transmit a small number of disease-causing bacteria and viruses. Bacteria and viruses in the saliva or blood of one person can be spread to another person by kissing. Some diseases are more easily spread than others.
colds,Glandular fever,Herpes infection,Hepatitis B,Warts,

Prevention tips
There are a number of things you can do to reduce the risk of passing on, or catching, an infection while kissing. You should try to:
Avoid kissing when you or the other person are sick.
Avoid kissing anyone on the lips when you, or they, have an active cold sore, warts or ulcers around the lips or in the mouth.
Maintain good oral hygiene.
Cough and sneeze into a hanky if you have a cold.
See your doctor about immunisations. Vaccines are available to prevent some infectious diseases, such as chickenpox, hepatitis B and group C meningococcal infection
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

You just dragged out all the fun for me in French Kissing.  sad sad sad tongue

I'm sorry, I did not mean to, but I had to put the truth out there. This is not a carefree world, so with everything that you do, you have to take the responsibility of protecting your health.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by princeonx: 1:02am On Jun 22, 2008
Jenny I dey Oh! just too busy with work! How about yourself?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 1:04am On Jun 22, 2008
Keep it in perspective
There is no need to give up kissing for the sake of your health and that of your loved ones. While disease-causing bugs can be transferred during a kiss, most won’t cause disease and the risk of serious disease is very small.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by jgirl3: 1:04am On Jun 22, 2008
Cyclone5:

Disease ke? When Alabukun dey. What Alabukun can't do paraga will clear. One time!

You sef? Where you see Kissingquine?
Lmao! Paraga and Alabukun? I can see you're very erm. . . . . experienced. wink
You will still confess to me where you got your training from
Kissingquine ke? Me?
You know how innocent I am now! I have never EVER kissed anybody in my entire life. grin
In fact, I don't even know what kissing is. I have never seen it before tongue
Orimili:

I'm sorry, I did not mean to, but I had to put the truth out there. This is not a carefree world, so with everything that you do, you have to take the responsibility of protecting your health.
It's all good. HIV did not stop people from having sex did it? It's good advice and a good excuse for some of us to use. I just thought there were less harms in kissing but I guess I was wrong about that.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 22, 2008
Another disease transmitted by kissing especially when saliva is involved  grin grin

What is infectious mononucleosis ("mono"wink?

Infectious mononucleosis, "mono," "kissing disease," and glandular fever are all terms popularly used for the very common illness caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV, a member of the herpesvirus family).

How is mono spread?

Mono is usually spread by person-to-person contact. Saliva is the primary method of transmitting mono. Infectious mononucleosis developed its common name of "kissing disease" from this prevalent form of transmission among teenagers. A person with mono can also pass the disease by coughing or sneezing, causing small droplets of infected saliva and/or mucus to be suspended in the air which can be inhaled by others. Sharing food or beverages from the same container or utensil can also transfer the virus from one person to another since contact with infected saliva may result.

http://www.medicinenet.com/infectious_mononucleosis/article.htm
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 1:07am On Jun 22, 2008
But wait – passionate kisses are good for you!
It’s not all doom and gloom. Research into passionate kissing has uncovered many valuable health benefits, including:
Emotional bonding – kissing your partner is a fun, pleasurable and important part of physical intimacy and helps maintain a sense of togetherness and love.
Stress reduction – kissing your partner, either tenderly or passionately, releases calming brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that reduce stress levels and soothe the mind.
pre-intimacy – deep kissing your partner can lead to sexual intercourse. Various studies show that sex enhances a person’s physical and mental health. For example, regular sex is protective against stress and depression.
Metabolic boost – kissing burns kilojoules. The more passionate the kiss, the greater the metabolic boost.
Healthier mouth – saliva contains substances that fight bacteria, viruses and fungi. Deep kissing increases the flow of saliva, which helps to keep the mouth, teeth and gums healthy.
Increased immunity – exposure to germs that inhabit your partner’s mouth strengthens your immune system.
Where to get help
Your doctor
Your dentist
Things to remember
Kissing can transmit many germs, including those that cause cold sores, glandular fever and tooth decay.
Saliva can transmit various diseases, which means that kissing is a small but significant health risk.
It’s not all doom and gloom. Research into passionate kissing has uncovered many valuable health benefits
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by davidif: 1:10am On Jun 22, 2008
oyinye,
Yes its possible to spread meningitis through french kissing, i can't believe you are a med student, here the school health center warns us about the prevention of meningitis and they also tell us the causes of which French kissing is among them. French kissing is soooooooooooo disgusting  and like i said earlier is just an exchange of body fluids (in this case, saliva) and that's how the bacteria that causes it spreads through it, heck even AIDS spread through MouthAction and cunninglingus (don't ask me what they mean). Also, meningitis kills much faster than AIDS, i think it kills you within 3 days, if you like go and check it. So my fellow Nigerians, don't be fooled by yanki movies abeg.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by quickygirl(f): 1:14am On Jun 22, 2008
Prevention tips
There are a number of things you can do to reduce the risk of passing on, or catching, an infection while kissing. You should try to:
Avoid kissing when you or the other person are sick.
Avoid kissing anyone on the lips when you, or they, have an active cold sore, warts or ulcers around the lips or in the mouth.
Maintain good oral hygiene.
Cough and sneeze into a hanky if you have a cold.
See your doctor about immunisations. Vaccines are available to prevent some infectious diseases, such as chickenpox, hepatitis B and group C meningococcal infection
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by sunshineky(m): 1:22am On Jun 22, 2008
Why is everyone so interested in kissin so much dat u guys dicuss it.
well i'm sure its worth d while for all of u.

pls give it up for niaja boys oh afterall hav u dated a non niaja b4?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Orimili(m): 1:23am On Jun 22, 2008
davidif:

oyinye,
Yes its possible to spread meningitis through french kissing, i can't believe you are a med student, here the school health center warns us about the prevention of meningitis and they also tell us the causes of which French kissing is among them. French kissing is soooooooooooo disgusting  and like i said earlier is just an exchange of body fluids (in this case, saliva) and that's how the bacteria that causes it spreads through it, heck even AIDS spread through MouthAction and cunninglingus (don't ask me what they mean). Also, meningitis kills much faster than AIDS, i think it kills you within 3 days, if you like go and check it. So my fellow Nigerians, don't be fooled by yanki movies abeg.

Dude, no. It's the bacterial form that kills, and it does that in a minority of cases, as it usually causes brain damage. Most likely you have been vaccinated against bacterial meningitis. The more common form that is usually transmitted is the viral form, which does NOT kill. I understand you are disgusted by french kissing. Hell, I am too, but there is no point in spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt over something you probably don't understand.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by eagleu: 1:23am On Jun 22, 2008
@Poster
Nigerian guys cannot French Kiss: do you mean---- Nigerian guys cannot chop toto?
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by sunshineky(m): 1:28am On Jun 22, 2008
quickgirl dat was harsh on niaja guys o.
tell ur bobo to take tins nice and slow.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by MP007(m): 1:34am On Jun 22, 2008
depends on how many nigerian guyz u have kissed and slept with freak!
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by eagleu: 1:38am On Jun 22, 2008
As a lesbian, the poster should have said; Nigerian girls cannot French Kiss.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by manmustwac(m): 2:21am On Jun 22, 2008
whats so important about kissing anyway? na nacking b d main course as far as making love is concerned
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by jgirl3: 2:22am On Jun 22, 2008
If the kissing is not good - there's no hope for the real thing now! The kissing gives you a preview of how hot the main thing has the tendency to be.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Jackal(m): 2:29am On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

If the kissing is not good - there's no hope for the real thing now! The kissing gives you a preview of how hot the main thing has the tendency to be.

I can't believe you. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by jgirl3: 2:33am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

I can't believe you. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Excuse you?
If the kissing is horrible - i won't want those lips anywhere near my anatomy during the main thing. if that happens - it means pre-intimacy will be very very unbearable. In my opinion, kissing gives you an idea of whether the guy will be good enough to handle other parts of the body. You don't want him to chew your nipples off in bed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

Excuse you?
If the kissing is horrible - i won't want those lips anywhere near my anatomy during the main thing. if that happens - it means pre-intimacy will be very very unbearable. In my opinion, kissing gives you an idea of whether the guy will be good enough to handle other parts of the body. You don't want him to chew your nipples off in bed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Jackal(m): 2:41am On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

Excuse you?

STUNNING!!!!!
It appears u have been reading loadz of Karma Sutra books.
Nipples, lips, pre-intimacy, kissing and anatomy in one comment. . . . .
Forgive me Father!! grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Busta(f): 2:44am On Jun 22, 2008
My own input . . . not all of them o, but most and alot of them are terrible kissers and the worst part is that their egos is way bigger than their heads and d**ks combined.
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by jgirl3: 2:47am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

STUNNING!!!!!
It appears u have been reading loadz of Karma Sutra books.
Nipples, lips, pre-intimacy, kissing and anatomy in one comment. . . . .
Forgive me Father!! grin cheesy
Hmmm - I'm innocent abeg. It was a higher power that wrote that o!
Like i said - i've never kissed and i don't know what kissing is. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! by Cyclone5(m): 3:13am On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

Hmmm - I'm innocent abeg. It was a higher power that wrote that o!
Like i said - i've never kissed and i don't know what kissing is. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

Never wetin? No be you dey run down the anatomy of the perfect pre-intimacy session just nau?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.