Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46336 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Texykool: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
A friend's experience.

2007... We were undergrads in a University in the South West. Went for lunch in a restaurant when my friend's phone rang. A female voice spoke... 'Hello, this is Cynthia, who am I speaking with?'. My friend replied 'You are the one who called so who do U wanna speak with'. She apologised after which my friend gave her a fake name. She said she is a student of one the Universities in the South-South. My friend asked jokingly, 'So when are we going to meet now?' and was like, 'when do U wanna see me?'. She said she can be around by weekend if he so wishes (all the way frm South-South o). As a dare, he said 'weekend is okay then' and that was it. We all joked about it and forgot.

Two days after, she called again...asking for directions to getting to our place. My friend was getting afraid, but guys boosted his confidence. Friday evening, this lady got into town. We split up into four groups of pairs to be on the lookout, while my friend was calling her from a corner. We eventually saw a WOMAN and a lady drop from a bike. I signalled to my friend to call d number again to see if one of them will pick it. The younger one picked the fone.

I moved closer (it was already getting dark) and what I saw was a facially challenged lady. I am sure she wouldn't be less than 35 as at then. I and some other friends walked past just to be veryy sure. She no try at all, and she don old!

My friend was angry, disappointed and confused abt everything. After a bit of deliberation, my friend called her to apologise. 'Sorry o, I did not knw I was talking to a Mama all this while, I'm so sorry'.

She took a bike and left. That was the last we saw of her.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
chokl8candie: my 1st and last blind date happened abt 3years ago. The guy sounded so gd on fone i imagined he'd b as fine as Taye diggs. 1st of all when he arrived to see me he refused to get out of the car so i ws doubting my confidence in his appearance a lil but i still had hope smiley. I gathered courage n went downstairs n opened d car door n hell ws i overwhelmed at what appeared before me. Sitting in the car was a guy wiv the hugest n buldgiest looking eyes i had ever seen it seemed they wer gnna pop out And to mke situations worse he ws extremely lanky,cud hv passed for an aids patient. But what got me taking to my heels was when i asked y he refused to get out of the car and he said he ''drove without shoes!'' . Every feelin i thot i had for him totally vanished within a minute of seeing him ...ever since dat experience i hv refused any opportunity to go on blind dates. I prefare meeting guys the normal way, thus seeing dem b4 getting to know dem
Oh girl you don miss ooo! May be by now, you would have been the first lady of a country because that guy is now the president of a country who once said he had no shoes...I no mention names o grin

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by bknight: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Enough Robert Zebediah 'Bitchess' Freeman here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 9ja4eva: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
wasak: my 1st blind date occurred last month. to be honest ASUU strike pushed me into it. I was just too idle and was left with internet as my only friend. it happened that I met this girl thru wechat... she was just too Interested in me.she kept showing me greenlight until I asked her out. she agreed immediately and started pestering me to hookup with her. her voice almost killed me.she has such a lovely voice. she was always disturbing my phone with calls and calls. myself on. the other hand was happy I already hit jackpot. i was at a busstop waiting for her, she alighted from a bike and called me.i said a quick prayer in my mind hoping shes not d charcoal - dark girl wit a hunch back.... alas she was d. 1 and she I walked upto her. she told me she never knew I was 'oyinbo '
....mehn I could hardly breath,I felt like vomiting and purging @ d Same time. I told ha my dad was waiting for me @ home to bring d key. we bade each other byes. immediately I got. home I jumped on my bed and slept d disappointment away. I woke up to meet several missed calls from ha nd messages... can u imagine? she was asking if o don't like ha appearance. I simply deleted d wechat application on my phone and ignored all her calls from dat day on.I'm sad I might av broken her heart, but the fact is even her knows we are no match..... ASUU I blame u for all this

Hahaha you are quite hilarious....lol.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
robonski15:

grin grin haba sister na my fellow man u dey abuse like this so.. Choi!! Na ur time after 30+ will keep looking for husband... U dey find handsome man abi? U go old wella.. Mtcheeeeeeeew
girls hav been called black,short,fat,ugly,bow legged,k legged etc on dis thread and dat was okay. one guy gets labelled ugly and all d ugly boys start cryin. nawao

4 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by julietnwosu: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
i met my blind love on facebook july 2013 he came back ,wen he cam back it was the same person i saw on facebook,now we re happily married

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
my first blind date was awesome. we met on 2go, but quarelled on the first day, she deleted me nd i was pissed so i added her back so i could delete her myself... lol, but as fate wud ve it, we made up nd became good friends... a couple of months rolled over nd we decided to meet. so i scheduled a date @ my friends place... lo nd behold she was an angel (I whispered to my friend that she could be a mammywater)... cut d long story short we had so much fun nd kissed all day.. we dated for a while nd broke up due to distance sha...

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
I've had so many blind dates and sadly I don't av good lucks with them. Lemme share ...

I met dis certain guy on facebook, funny enough I nvr for once took a glance at his picture but really his voice was sweet. We talked on fone for a while and not too long he started professing his love for me, I was shocked cos y wud he be like he loves me wen we avnt met yet. Well, to cut the whole tin short; I came home for my usual hols and we agreed to meet at ikorodu(I avnt checked his picture o, maybe it nvr occured to me).. We met on this fateful day and alas we met. I was disappointed, he's as black as charcoal, short for me cos I'm 6'1fts tall, he has a bald head and u knw wot I discovered , he's pathetic liar. When I got home, no one told me to block and delete him. Radiance!!

Another one was also from facebook, I dunno if I have this good fate with guys with sweet voice o. This guy's voice is not just sweet on fone , he's also fluent in expressing himself. We chatted and chatted and chatted until we decided to talk on fone, dats ow I discovered his fine speech and swt voice. I liked him. We striked a deal to meet at last during my hols too. We met but not again, he was short; shorter than former up thr. I wept silently in my mind. WTF!!! Anyways we frnds till date good frnds... Thou he asked me to go out wt him of wich I declined.

I met dis nice guy too on bbm, he's cute, fair and tall. We met on my way to akure.. But one sad tin is I didn't like him. He's a kind of man evry woman will evr dream of but I NEVER LIKED HIM. How sad!!!

The only blind date that I like so much ; tall, cute, sweet voiced, jovial and kind. We met on twitter, he said he was searching for someone on twitter to follow then he came across me. I got his pin and we strted the convo. We met just last month cos I invited him for a cousin's wedding. He liked me and I do too. But not again, there's a reason y we can't date thou he hasn't really wooed me. And that because he a MUSLIM!

Can u imagine!!! My chances r way too slim with blind dates.

But then I smile, its makes me look Good!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 9ja4eva: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
gree-die:
i finally decided to meet him. we picked venue and time, i was punctual, he wasn't.his bad

a rather tall guy walked in, he was somewhat huge, looked like a mullato and very handsome. i was admiring God's handiwork and then my fone rang, i realised that the mullato was my date and composed myself

wen he walked up to me, he wasn't prepared. he gawked for a min, i wan laff die. extended my hand for a shake and invited him to sit down...we gisted and by the end of the day i felt like i'd known him for ever.

Good story.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Texykool: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
juliet.nwosu:
i met my blind love on facebook july 2013 he came back ,wen he cam back it was the same person i saw on facebook,now we re happily married

july 2013? And U are already married? Where did he come back from... Abeg answer plssss

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 9ja4eva: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
goldfish80: This experience is not directly mine,but I played an active role in it... Here it goes:

Some years back (2005 or thereof), My closest pally hooked a girl from yahoo messanger chatroom,things got off well for them,they exchanged number,shared pics,sex chatting bla bla bla...but they never got involved on webcam chats,* i think*. Well days became weeks and before I could say "knife" they have already setup a meet.I asked him(James) to calm down and chill for awhile but he he didn't listen,he was in lust/love *whatever*.

Finally the D-day came,the lady was meant to travel from Benin/Warri *memory foggy* to Enugu. She finally arrived around 7pm and told James she was at the park. James chattered a cab and off we went to pick her. On getting to the motor park he called her and asked her to get down from the bus,but she insisted he came to the bus(she was the only remaining passenger sitting n the bus),he boldly walked to the bus,I followed suit and behold,she was on 2 crutches! All i could hear James mutter was "you could have told me it was like this na",I stood in awe. shocked He lied to her that he wants to get airtime and immediately tapped me to follow him.

Well needless to say we didn't come back. About 2hrs later My friend got a call from a strange number.The lady introduced herself as a recharge card seller and begged My friend to send her 1500 mtn recharge voucher so she could be able to get accomodation for the lady to spend the night.I pressured him to send 2 vouchers of 1500 each, he did. I really felt bad and empathy on the poor girl,but I was a bit helpless.

Ah! She should have said something about that part. Such surprises are not good.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
bknight: Enough Robert Zebediah 'Bitchess' Freeman here grin grin grin

the great great great great great great great great great great great great gran son of Catcher Freeman

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Qmab: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
50calibre:
My first & only blind date was like magic, it happened in Nigeria 5 years ago, It was middle of the year, & I had just balled into Nigeria.

About 10 days into my stay, I got a call on the MTN number I was using, I answered and it was a female voice, asking to speak with someone I didn't know. I told her it was a wrong number & then she apologised & hung up.

About 4 hours later, she called back & said since she called, she hadn't stopped thinking of my voice, & that I had a very nice voice, I was surprised. That was the beginning.

We started talking hours upon hours, everyday, then MTN allowed free calls in the night. Night after night, we'd spend hours laughing and talking, she was 2 years older than me. Then the issue of meeting each other came up, I suggested we Skype, to which she refused, saying she didnt want to spoil the surprise. I then asked her if she didnt want to see what I looked like, she said it didn't matter as she already liked me because of my voice. I began to wonder why she wouldn't want me to see her & vice versa, I played out many scenarios, many reasons, I was just confused.

I discussed this with some friends, some implanted fear in me, some assured me it was nothing, I then took a leap of faith & invited her to lagos ( she was in the eastern part of Nigeria, I think Delta state ) so she scheduled her travel & told me the details, I said no worries I'm waiting.

The day she was to arrive, I & my friend already planned to go to the bus station at least 30mins before she arrives, so we could get a good vantage point where we could see what we were dealing with. I communicated with her & got her precise location, then after calculating her ETA, we set off early (to avoid lagos traffic) to pick her from ojotta. When we got there, she was just few minutes out, we took a good spot, and kept out eyes & ears sharp. She called & said she was at the park, she described where she was, & we craftily made our way there looking out for anyone answering a phone call, then lo & behold we saw her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she was smoking hot, of reasonable height, clutching a moderately sized hand luggage.

I approached her first with a cheeky grin on my face, smelling & looking fresh. i was fairly confident i looked OK enough, i could see from her eyes she was also impressed. we exchanged pleasantries like we've known each other for years, we drove to my friend's house, as that was where I planned to stay for the one week she was to be around. My mum was around, & I knew she would be a nuisance to us so u didnt even take chances.

The one week we spent together was one of the best of my life, all we did was go out, do the " dance under the sheets ", eat, watch movies, visit friends, come back again & then more dance. On the fifth day, I was in the bathroom, & then I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked thinner, I then weighted myself to discover I had lost about 9 lbs in 5 days, I told the girl & we laughed about it.

When she was due to go, I gave her her transport To & Fro with enough spilling over, she already knew nothing long term could happen between us because of distance, we saw her off to the bus station & I bid her farewell. For days I keep reminiscing about our experience, feeling nostalgic. we still spoke on the phone for sometime as well, & then when I was leaving Nigeria I misplaced my SIM card & lost her contact. I've been looking for that sim ever since.

I've been praying for similar experience to happen again, to no avail.

lolzzzz, sounds like real fun. Pity u lost her contact. Perhaps something great might av come out of it
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Texykool: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Olajumokeibk: I've had so many blind dates and sadly I don't av good lucks with them. Lemme share ...

I met dis certain guy on facebook, funny enough I nvr for once took a glance at his picture but really his voice was sweet. We talked on fone for a while and not too long he started professing his love for me, I was shocked cos y wud he be like he loves me wen we avnt met yet. Well, to cut the whole tin short; I came home for my usual hols and we agreed to meet at ikorodu(I avnt checked his picture o, maybe it nvr occured to me).. We met on this fateful day and alas we met. I was disappointed, he's as black as charcoal, short for me cos I'm 6'1fts tall, he has a bald head and u knw wot I discovered , he's pathetic liar. When I got home, no one told me to block and delete him. Radiance!!

Another one was also from facebook, I dunno if I have this good fate with guys with sweet voice o. This guy's voice is not just sweet on fone , he's also fluent in expressing himself. We chatted and chatted and chatted until we decided to talk on fone, dats ow I discovered his fine speech and swt voice. I liked him. We striked a deal to meet at last during my hols too. We met but not again, he was short; shorter than former up thr. I wept silently in my mind. WTF!!! Anyways we frnds till date good frnds... Thou he asked me to go out wt him of wich I declined.

I met dis nice guy too on bbm, he's cute, fair and tall. We met on my way to akure.. But one sad tin is I didn't like him. He's a kind of man evry woman will evr dream of but I NEVER LIKED HIM. How sad!!!

The only blind date that I like so much ; tall, cute, sweet voiced, jovial and kind. We met on twitter, he said he was searching for someone on twitter to follow then he came across me. I got his pin and we strted the convo. We met just last month cos I invited him for a cousin's wedding. He liked me and I do too. But not again, there's a reason y we can't date thou he hasn't really wooed me. And that because he a MUSLIM!

Can u imagine!!! My chances r way too slim with blind dates.

But then I smile, its makes me look Good!! grin grin grin grin

u school in Akure?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 9ja4eva: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
moreeni: I had just pulled the plug on a relationship that was on life support for too long and needed a fresh start. I put myself out there and got a call from many but got hooked by a particular voice. He has the nicest voice ever(totally big on voice)

After a lot of phone calls, I fell inlove with him and put a face in my mind to the voice. Fast forward a few days later(couldn't wait any longer) we decided to meet. Whew! He had prepared me as much as he could about his look( tall, dark and solid) me him( very slim, tall and dark)

Alas, I sat for close to an hour waiting for him to show up which had already given me a bad impression about him. Then a certain tall big guy dressed in very faded numbers walked in and ask if I were "her", another strike. See me smiling kindly and getting the gentle delete phrases ready in my head. We got talking and the voice kept me captivated until I started thinking about the "toosh my bf up options". Yeah, decided that a wardrobe change is the only thing he needs after we cleared the air on punctuality...I'm so glad that I was wise enough to see beyond the cloths as my baby is sooo handsome and coveted.

By the way, I wanted a kiss by the time the date was over...

I enjoyed reading your story. God Bless You.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by pri3stess(f): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
kagari: Just had one blind date back in 2007, my cousin called her wit my fone, they were church mates. She called back i was rude at her but later calmed down while we chatted.
MTN blessed the relationship by introducing night calls.
She told me the opposie of what she was: she said she was dark, ugly, lanky, k-leg. But a spirit told me to hold-on tight
then i was smallish, skinny and ok facially
i travelled all d way from enugu to amichi in anambra to meet dis babe. Based on the profile she gave, i went with so much confidence to chop and clean mouth.
When i got to the spot she told me to wait for her, she sent her maid to come check me out, the babe fine die, she just asked if i was waiting for someone and i said yes then she left
after 5 minutes i saw the most beautiful girl iav ever seen in nigeria approach me and i prayed seriously that she shouldnt be d one cause i was already scared and shy.
But to God be the glory she was She. She loved me so much cause i made laugh always, she didnt care about my money not until she left anambra for unilag then Abuja.

Last bullet; a female musician who behaves like a dude is presently dating her
It's as if I know who you are talking about, does she currently live in Abuja?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by pri3stess(f): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
kagari: Just had one blind date back in 2007, my cousin called her wit my fone, they were church mates. She called back i was rude at her but later calmed down while we chatted.
MTN blessed the relationship by introducing night calls.
She told me the opposie of what she was: she said she was dark, ugly, lanky, k-leg. But a spirit told me to hold-on tight
then i was smallish, skinny and ok facially
i travelled all d way from enugu to amichi in anambra to meet dis babe. Based on the profile she gave, i went with so much confidence to chop and clean mouth.
When i got to the spot she told me to wait for her, she sent her maid to come check me out, the babe fine die, she just asked if i was waiting for someone and i said yes then she left
after 5 minutes i saw the most beautiful girl iav ever seen in nigeria approach me and i prayed seriously that she shouldnt be d one cause i was already scared and shy.
But to God be the glory she was She. She loved me so much cause i made laugh always, she didnt care about my money not until she left anambra for unilag then Abuja.

Last bullet; a female musician who behaves like a dude is presently dating her
It's as if I know who you are talking about, does she currently live in Abuja?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Texykool:

july 2013? And U are already married? Where did he come back from... Abeg answer plssss

help me ask am ohhh! he came back from where? July 2013 ké

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by robonski15(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
henryvirus:
lol....d guy get jumping power

grin grin LWTMB..u got me laffing at the bank, all eyes was on me..

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by moscobabs(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Paris-fran:
hmmm...a couple of weeks back this guy was quoting how lucky he is to have met his wife a virgin. Yet he is still meeting people who are sexy last saturday. Virgin girls take note oh.

Personally, I've been on two blind dates. I never had the intention of dating them, I was bored and I needed friends. The first one still my friend till now, a lovely fellow. The second was just a liar and I couldn't get past that. I told him one of my hobbies was playing basket ball and he said that was his hobby also. Only for me to meet him he wasn't even up to 5feet tall. How does someone that short play b ball?
lol..You are not serious........how does that concern u,better mind your biz.I'm not the 1st and I will never be the last ok? don't judge me
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 9ja4eva: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
hustla: I was slightly happy na...
We met on Facebook and talked for some months...
After all the talking on phone and all...she refused to come to my house (boys no dey smile grin) ...Luckily for me, I ran into her at a party very close to my house and she said Hi to me and introduced herself... Although I was very very high (Smirnoff Vodka in the system grin grin), I still managed to recognize her..
Na so e start

We are still together after 4 years

Interesting story.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Texykool:

u school in Akure?

Nope
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Just recived a call today. She said her name is mitchel, she got my numb 4rm fb. We just started talking.
I would keep u updated.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
robonski15:

grin grin LWTMB..u got me laffing at the bank, all eyes was on me..

Lwkmd, tot it was just me. Sotey i 'like' the comment, michael jordan dey learn were d guy dey
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by drnairalov: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
its so easy to meet up girls on twitter tho. so just go dere u cud hook up 1..personally i ve met over 10 girls from dere..nd dey all angels...not interested in dating dem tho.. i hooked sum of dem up wit ma friends also..nau deres dis contestant of miss nigeria 2013 (ddnt win tho) dat got close 2 me via twirra...damn shez fine..v not seen her bfo tho but her pics choi!! her brown eyes..like half caste plus she looks like rihanna...sweardown!! ..i even have more girls following me .. than guyz...am bad like dat lol..chek me out via @9jawhisperer on twitter...i cud just hook u up wit my numerous beautiful female followerz *catwalkout
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by caramelll(f): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Kudos to the OP for an interestin and revealin topic. I must say have enjoyed every1's story,and its gonna be unfair not 2drop mine.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by robonski15(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Money Soldier:

Lwkmd, tot it was just me. Sotey i 'like' the comment, michael jordan dey learn were d guy dey

Lol, uptil now I am still laughing ooo... Nairalanders no go kill person.. Choi!!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Olajumokeibk(f): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
caramelll: Kudos to the OP for an interestin and revealin topic. I must say have enjoyed every1's story,and its gonna be unfair not 2drop mine.

Well..........mine happened 2years back.
I saw dis guy on my "people you may know" list on FB,and decided 2add him up,cos he was goodlookin.
We started initially wid fb chat, den grew 2fone calls...wont say he had a *to die" voice,bt his diction was on point,which is a turn on 4me.
We finally agreed 2hook up after 3weeks of purplelove,and i must confess,d attraction was mutual,cos d first day gave birth 2a kiss,and a whirlwind romance which lasted for some months.
As at dis moment,we have resumed talks,and am hopin it wld lead 2somfin everlastin wink

What if he were reading this ?

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by henryvirus(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Money Soldier:

lol....yes o.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by caramelll(f): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Olajumokeibk:

What if he were reading this ?
So?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by sleekch1c(f): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Since I have no blind date story to share,I'll share a frnd's own which I witnessed during my university days.
My frnd had been talking to this girl he met on fb. He showed me a picture of her,very light-skinned and pretty girl.
She only had pictures of her face and appeared slightly chubby.
Finally my frnd visited the state,he lived in the west then. He was going to visit my off-campus apartment so I begged him to ask his date to come so I cld see her too for amebo sake grin
When she called that she was at the gate, poor guy was nervous so he asked me to go and usher her in. When I got to the gate, I saw the most overweight and lightskinned girl I have ever seen since I got into the uni. The babe was colossal. So In order to prepare my frnd for the shock,I sent him a text 'wahala dey o!!' Before I walked up to her and showed her to the room.
Dude was so shocked when he saw his supposed blind date and even after all my pleas,refused to take her out.
They had their date in my room and my frnd begged me not to leave him alone with the girl..lmaoi
I had to step into the kitchen from time to time to laugh out my butt. The expression on the guy's face throughout the ordeal was priceless.
I still tease him with that date till date. cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Things That Men Notice In Women First / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.