Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46338 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
freechat: Haven't had any blind date yet. But my friend, Ken, told me his experience:

Ken and Joyce chat regularly on 2go. They become good friends and finally agree to meet. Ken gets to the meeting point and finds Chinwe, a female church member there. They both exchange pleasantries. She tells Ken she's waiting for her sister who she says is somewhere around. Ken finds a corner and sits, waiting for his date. Soon his phone rings and the voice is saying: "I've been here for more than 10 minutes, where are you?". Ken replies: "I am there ... with the blue fez cap". She looks around and the eyes meet. It dawns on them that they have been victims of their own pranks (they both had used fake pictures; Chinwe had adopted 'Joyce' as name). They bow their heads in shame. But it didn't end there. Somehow the 'real' friendship started ...till date!
nominated as most hilarious

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Texykool: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
moscobabs: I cant share my own experiences....cos if I do everybody will make jest of me and u all will put mark on me.but i can only give u the result

2003.......the one I met was creep

2005......most ugly

2005 again....older than me

2006.........we had sex on the 1st day,simply mean she is cheap

2008........she has 2 babies already

2010.......beautiful but latter discover she has been raped by my 2 friends

2011....she came from Kogi to meet me in benin city,she is very fat I sent her away the following day

2012....we dated for 2 weeks but she is very local.

Last saturday....I met this on wechat and she was with me till yesterday very sexy but she has no manner.

those are the Nine(9) experience grin grin grin grin grin grin

the cat with nine lives... Kaaabiyesi oooo

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Texykool: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
henryvirus: One of my friends who introduced my blind date 2 me also had a funny scenario of his. He begged me 2 give him d number of a girl he saw her pics on my phone. I was reluctant cuz i dnt really lyk dt stuff....but i gave him sha. Dey dated on fone 4 about 2months den one day dz guy's mum sent him 2 pay some money in d bank, he got 2 d bank but dey were closed cuz of an armed robbery threat. So he called d girl telling her 2 meet him at a restaurant Captain Cook 2 b precise, na im d girl meet am o, meanwhile i was wiv him @dat tym but i decided 2 go home,so as 2 leave d duo alone. He told me d rest afterwards; when d girl came he asked her 2 order wateva she wanted,tinkin she'ld b shy on a first date(she lukd innocent) naso d girl order 4 fried rice wiv separate plate of meats, 2 big plates of icecream n on bottled water, my guy don dey curse her inwardly.inshort he spent #5,000 plus in d restaurant. As if dt wasnt enough she suggested dey go 2 a recreation spot 2 swim...tinkin he don hammer cuz he myt bleep her dere he agreed. D girl went 4 registered dem as VIPS so dey culd b serviced specially...whilst swimming she didnt allow him touch her,told im she was a virgin. Even cuddlling wasnt allowed talkless of kissing.she only gave im a peck.naso my guy spend #15,580 dat day money wey dem send am make im pay plus fare. D guy cum trek from Alagbaka go okearo tuntun(if u r in ondostate/Akure u will know d distance)...wen he saw me...na stick he use chase me say i b bad friend,say i no tell am say na aristo d girl be. Later wen he calmed down he was almost crying,he begged me 2 lend him money 2 coverup 4 d money he was sent 2 pay initially which i did. Since den my guy don dey wary of girls. We often make of jest of him when he hesitates 2 send airtime 2 a girl cuza d previous incident

alagbaka to oke-aro

That is suicide in disguise o grin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by henryvirus(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
@texy.
lol....he had no option. He was 2 ashamed 2 beg frm passersby
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
baba dey: I went blind.

grin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Texykool: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Anybody here who wanna hear my own story?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by henryvirus(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
oya na...i wan hear am@texy
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 50calibre(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
My first & only blind date was like magic, it happened in Nigeria 5 years ago, It was middle of the year, & I had just balled into Nigeria.

About 10 days into my stay, I got a call on the MTN number I was using, I answered and it was a female voice, asking to speak with someone I didn't know. I told her it was a wrong number & then she apologised & hung up.

About 4 hours later, she called back & said since she called, she hadn't stopped thinking of my voice, & that I had a very nice voice, I was surprised. That was the beginning.

We started talking hours upon hours, everyday, then MTN allowed free calls in the night. Night after night, we'd spend hours laughing and talking, she was 2 years older than me. Then the issue of meeting each other came up, I suggested we Skype, to which she refused, saying she didnt want to spoil the surprise. I then asked her if she didnt want to see what I looked like, she said it didn't matter as she already liked me because of my voice. I began to wonder why she wouldn't want me to see her & vice versa, I played out many scenarios, many reasons, I was just confused.

I discussed this with some friends, some implanted fear in me, some assured me it was nothing, I then took a leap of faith & invited her to lagos ( she was in the eastern part of Nigeria, I think Delta state ) so she scheduled her travel & told me the details, I said no worries I'm waiting.

The day she was to arrive, I & my friend already planned to go to the bus station at least 30mins before she arrives, so we could get a good vantage point where we could see what we were dealing with. I communicated with her & got her precise location, then after calculating her ETA, we set off early (to avoid lagos traffic) to pick her from ojotta. When we got there, she was just few minutes out, we took a good spot, and kept out eyes & ears sharp. She called & said she was at the park, she described where she was, & we craftily made our way there looking out for anyone answering a phone call, then lo & behold we saw her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she was smoking hot, of reasonable height, clutching a moderately sized hand luggage.

I approached her first with a cheeky grin on my face, smelling & looking fresh. i was fairly confident i looked OK enough, i could see from her eyes she was also impressed. we exchanged pleasantries like we've known each other for years, we drove to my friend's house, as that was where I planned to stay for the one week she was to be around. My mum was around, & I knew she would be a nuisance to us so u didnt even take chances.

The one week we spent together was one of the best of my life, all we did was go out, do the " dance under the sheets ", eat, watch movies, visit friends, come back again & then more dance. On the fifth day, I was in the bathroom, & then I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked thinner, I then weighted myself to discover I had lost about 9 lbs in 5 days, I told the girl & we laughed about it.

When she was due to go, I gave her her transport To & Fro with enough spilling over, she already knew nothing long term could happen between us because of distance, we saw her off to the bus station & I bid her farewell. For days I keep reminiscing about our experience, feeling nostalgic. we still spoke on the phone for sometime as well, & then when I was leaving Nigeria I misplaced my SIM card & lost her contact. I've been looking for that sim ever since.

I've been praying for similar experience to happen again, to no avail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Almost all the guys on this thread had an ugly blind-dates where the fine ones come dey nah?lol,anyways the first and also the only blind date I had so far happened last three years,I met her on an online forum for music producers,I have seen her pictures but was still nervous when we agreed on a date to meet each other,I was nervous because I don't know if she is truly as pretty as she looks on the pictures,when I finally met the chick,hmmmm she was even more pretty than she looked on pictures,she was so cute but after two months I got the biggest shock of my life,I realized she was a lesbian,I confronted her and she did not deny,she said she likes me and wanted to date me just to make people around not know she is a lesbian,she wants to date a cool guy just to make people not to know about her sexuality!!!so we broke up,but I and the babe are still very good friends,infact am happy I met her,she is now like a sister from another mother to me,she is sweet

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by moscobabs(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

nominated for the nairaland books of record as the guy with the most wierd blind dates ever. . .
Seconded too!
That's what i was trying to avoid.what if I tell the story in full
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by proffnico(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Blind date? My foot..
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Pulchire(f): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
robonski15:

grin grin haba sister na my fellow man u dey abuse like this so.. Choi!! Na ur time after 30+ will keep looking for husband... U dey find handsome man abi? U go old wella.. Mtcheeeeeeeew
. So u expect me say make I carryfollow dt kind worwor guy,abi?belive. Me,if I be ur sister and I carry dt kind dwarf come hoz,u for chase me with cutlass,d truth is bitter,but it must be told,I just culdnt stand his looks,it was so annoying
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Texykool: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
henryvirus: @texy.
lol....he had no option. He was 2 ashamed 2 beg frm passersby

na pride go kill your friend
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by fabrista(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Mine was in 2011,a 2go gal dat always uploads hot pics and frm her pics i branded her hot..i was pushing 4 us 2 see and we agreed 2 see and exchanged contacts...i told my guy dat always accompanys me to women matter and he agreed 2 go wit me as usual....so on d day we agreed 2 see,i called her 2 fix venue and time....so after lecture,we left early so dat i'll see her b4 she sees me. On reachin there,she kept me waitin,i called her and was gingering her on phone she said dat i shuld giv her 20mins. 20mins later,my phone rang nd it was she askin me wot i was wearing dat she is at d gate. I told her 2 look left dat i'm buyin suya infront of d bar(i lied just to see her 1st) on seeing her goin dat direction,i knew it was she.....mehn she has nothin 2 write home about,ugly,dirty and unkept.....she looks like somebody that sells roasted yam and plantain.me and my guy begin laf,i picked phone and called her that i have seen her that she shuld not bother seeing me that i'm going..i texted her sayin "if say i knw say na like dis u dey i for no come....wasted T.fare "

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by amjf(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lmao.... see stories got me rolling on the floor, never had one, but now I wish like having one, so that I can also tell my story (good or bad)
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Texykool: Anybody here who wanna hear my own story?
shoot already
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by henryvirus(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Texykool:

na pride go kill your friend
lol....abi o
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
hustla:

Just explain to me how Ewan take better for you undecided

because God dey ni
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by tivta(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Na wa. Well majority of my dates are blind dates. So far i have not met any limping girl but have met quite some ugly ones. The thing is most guys who have met the really ugly ones are not convincing enough to make the girls give out their full pix. I have always been dead honest with girls and most of them are honest with me. So unfortunately i dont have any funny stories for you to read. Blind dating is not for everyone.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Emaprince: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
chokl8candie:
NOPe!! Im done wv blind dates for good .....its not a gd feeling wen smone gets u all sprung and leaves u heartbroken within minutes cz dey wernt wat u expected. Wd prefare meetin a guy in person dat im genuinely attracted to n getting to noe him
that's always the best thing to do
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Feraz(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
kagari: Just had one blind date back in 2007, my cousin called her wit my fone, they were church mates. She called back i was rude at her but later calmed down while we chatted.
MTN blessed the relationship by introducing night calls.
She told me the opposie of what she was: she said she was dark, ugly, lanky, k-leg. But a spirit told me to hold-on tight
then i was smallish, skinny and ok facially
i travelled all d way from enugu to amichi in anambra to meet dis babe. Based on the profile she gave, i went with so much confidence to chop and clean mouth.
When i got to the spot she told me to wait for her, she sent her maid to come check me out, the babe fine die, she just asked if i was waiting for someone and i said yes then she left
after 5 minutes i saw the most beautiful girl iav ever seen in nigeria approach me and i prayed seriously that she shouldnt be d one cause i was already scared and shy.
But to God be the glory she was She. She loved me so much cause i made laugh always, she didnt care about my money not until she left anambra for unilag then Abuja.

Last bullet; a female musician who behaves like a dude is presently dating her
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Presbulg: Words that got me laughing on this funny post - Low and behold , saw one short,black girl with bow legs standing with a samurai x short gown. K-leg, grin
Low bawo?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sorry for being selfish, I read everything but there is nothing I can share with you guys. Never gone or such date before, but I enjoy reading. Thanks
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by robonski15(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pulchire: . So u expect me say make I carryfollow dt kind worwor guy,abi?belive. Me,if I be ur sister and I carry dt kind dwarf come hoz,u for chase me with cutlass,d truth is bitter,but it must be told,I just culdnt stand his looks,it was so annoying

I understand you, but the way you described him looks terriffying for a human being!!!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by iheneme(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
freechat: Haven't had any blind date yet. But my friend, Ken, told me his experience:

Ken and Joyce chat regularly on 2go. They become good friends and finally agree to meet. Ken gets to the meeting point and finds Chinwe, a female church member there. They both exchange pleasantries. She tells Ken she's waiting for her sister who she says is somewhere around. Ken finds a corner and sits, waiting for his date. Soon his phone rings and the voice is saying: "I've been here for more than 10 minutes, where are you?". Ken replies: "I am there ... with the blue fez cap". She looks around and their eyes meet. It dawns on them that they have been victims of their own pranks (they both had used fake pictures; Chinwe had adopted 'Joyce' as name). They bow their heads in shame. But it didn't end there. Somehow the 'real' friendship started ...till date!
Nawa ooo!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Pulchire(f): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
50calibre:
My first & only blind date was like magic, it happened in Nigeria 5 years ago, It was middle of the year, & I had just balled into Nigeria.

About 10 days into my stay, I got a call on the MTN number I was using, I answered and it was a female voice, asking to speak with someone I didn't know. I told her it was a wrong number & then she apologised & hung up.

About 4 hours later, she called back & said since she called, she hadn't stopped thinking of my voice, & that I had a very nice voice, I was surprised. That was the beginning.

We started talking hours upon hours, everyday, then MTN allowed free calls in the night. Night after night, we'd spend hours laughing and talking, she was 2 years older than me. Then the issue of meeting each other came up, I suggested we Skype, to which she refused, saying she didnt want to spoil the surprise. I then asked her if she didnt want to see what I looked like, she said it didn't matter as she already liked me because of my voice. I began to wonder why she wouldn't want me to see her & vice versa, I played out many scenarios, many reasons, I was just confused.

I discussed this with some friends, some implanted fear in me, some assured me it was nothing, I then took a leap of faith & invited her to lagos ( she was in the eastern part of Nigeria, I think Delta state ) so she scheduled her travel & told me the details, I said no worries I'm waiting.

The day she was to arrive, I & my friend already planned to go to the bus station at least 30mins before she arrives, so we could get a good vantage point where we could see what we were dealing with. I communicated with her & got her precise location, then after calculating her ETA, we set off early (to avoid lagos traffic) to pick her from ojotta. When we got there, she was just few minutes out, we took a good spot, and kept out eyes & ears sharp. She called & said she was at the park, she described where she was, & we craftily made our way there looking out for anyone answering a phone call, then lo & behold we saw her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she was smoking hot, of reasonable height, clutching a moderately sized hand luggage.

I approached her first with a cheeky grin on my face, smelling & looking fresh. i was fairly confident i looked OK enough, i could see from her eyes she was also impressed. we exchanged pleasantries like we've known each other for years, we drove to my friend's house, as that was where I planned to stay for the one week she was to be around. My mum was around, & I knew she would be a nuisance to us so u didnt even take chances.

The one week we spent together was one of the best of my life, all we did was go out, do the " dance under the sheets ", eat, watch movies, visit friends, come back again & then more dance. On the fifth day, I was in the bathroom, & then I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked thinner, I then weighted myself to discover I had lost about 9 lbs in 5 days, I told the girl & we laughed about it.

When she was due to go, I gave her her transport To & Fro with enough spilling over, she already knew nothing long term could happen between us because of distance, we saw her off to the bus station & I bid her farewell. For days I keep reminiscing about our experience, feeling nostalgic. we still spoke on the phone for sometime as well, & then when I was leaving Nigeria I misplaced my SIM card & lost her contact. I've been looking for that sim ever since.

I've been praying for similar experience to happen again, to no avail.

keep hope alive
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by drnairalov: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
ok.. let me say mine, my phone rang one day..with a very cute voice saying she wanted 2 speak with sum1, I said "wrong No" blah blah blah..she later asked wat my name waz..I told her, ..we spoke 4 about5 mins got to know a lil about her!! she started callin me nd to be sincere her voice cud melt ur hard heart.i fell for d voice i had a feeling she knew me tho. but wasnt sure...my street is full of yoruba speakin vultures so i waz like dis cant b from my street plus that angelic english voice.

2 cut d story short sha she confessd dat she knows me nd she waz in ma street.i vexd small 4 her cos she lied.so we fixd a date 2 see..huh!! she waz short ehn..but fair nd averagely beautiful..she beggd me 2 date her.. i waz bored at d time so i said yes..not knowing she waz a big perv..1st day i said yes 2 her..she called in d night started talking dirty 2 me..talking about her sexual life, asking how many hrs i can go on bed...i said 1 hr nd she waz like "gosh u a small boi" saying she cud go for hours na den i knw say dis chick na devil on earth sent 2 destroy me..she also said we shud ve sex the next day.i shud come 2her house nd she wud treat me very ryt!!! I fear oo...dis re things i knw guys say nd not girls ..i said ok nd kept posting her...when i cud no longer bear her torture i met wit her nd told her i had a girl friend, saying i feel guilgy ..she almost tore my clothes choi, raging wit anger!! v never been dat scared of a girl..she larra said sorry nd begged 4 a kiss..i declined nd gave her just hug..she waz just 2 desperate 4me!! nd i felt she had an hidden intention.maybe to get pregnant i dont know .she left the area d next month sha... made me more suspicious of her..well thank God i thought wit my head and not with my balls.. #Peace *catwalks out

6 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Parisfran(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
moscobabs: I cant share my own experiences....cos if I do everybody will make jest of me and u all will put mark on me.but i can only give u the result

2003.......the one I met was creep

2005......most ugly

2005 again....older than me

2006.........we had sex on the 1st day,simply mean she is cheap

2008........she has 2 babies already

2010.......beautiful but latter discover she has been raped by my 2 friends

2011....she came from Kogi to meet me in benin city,she is very fat I sent her away the following day

2012....we dated for 2 weeks but she is very local.

Last saturday....I met this on wechat and she was with me till yesterday very sexy but she has no manner.

those are the Nine(9) experience grin grin grin grin grin grin
hmmm...a couple of weeks back this guy was quoting how lucky he is to have met his wife a virgin. Yet he is still meeting people who are sexy last saturday. Virgin girls take note oh.

Personally, I've been on two blind dates. I never had the intention of dating them, I was bored and I needed friends. The first one still my friend till now, a lovely fellow. The second was just a liar and I couldn't get past that. I told him one of my hobbies was playing basket ball and he said that was his hobby also. Only for me to meet him he wasn't even up to 5feet tall. How does someone that short play b ball?

4 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by henryvirus(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Paris-fran:
hmmm...a couple of weeks back this guy was quoting how lucky he is to have met his wife a virgin. Yet he is still meeting people who are sexy last saturday. Virgin girls take note oh.

Personally, I've been on two blind dates. I never had the intention of dating them, I was bored and I needed friends. The first one still my friend till now, a lovely fellow. The second was just a liar and I couldn't get past that. I told him one of my hobbies was playing basket ball and he said that was his hobby also. Only for me to meet him he wasn't even up to 5feet tall. How does someone that short play b ball?
lol....d guy get jumping power

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
olowoboi: Mine was not too long ago....met the babe through a female friend that used her pic as dp on her birthday. The display picture was too good to be ignored so i decided to request for her pin. My friend gave me and and i added her. @ first she didn't accept the request so i told my friend m gonna delete her after 10 mins of not accepting my BBM request...so i did, but i wasn't really happy about it sha coz the babe looks too pretty and posh. To my greatest surprise i woke up the next day to see her request on my BBM. ..chap chap, I accepted the request and we started chatting. I was in UK then so we were not able to see until after 2 months but i dragged her into feelings and she was already falling. @ last i landed safely in nig wiv arik on a business class chilling.....and trust me, I landed in lagos, drove to Ibadan, dropped my luggage and drove straight to (bowen) her school. She was shy and scared i or herself might find a flaw. But i was confident with my looks and profile and fortunately she was so amazing and she's got a very good profile too. To cut it short sha.....she took exeat from school the next weekend and I gave her a very wonderful treat.....plus she did me well too and it didnt seem i got enuf of her that weekend Coz am was ready to stay up all night. She is super sexy till date grin ....she's out of the country now and hope she comes back soon.
Smh! Over-confident G. You both can explore, fly over to her current location on business class and role out season 2 of your s*xcapade!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by zaimeg: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Funny stories!
Back then in school, my friend, Phil invited a girl he met on africhat. We tracked her to the school park so as to evaluate her first. Mehn, when we saw her from a distance, we gave up(in yuzedo's voice) . Very fat and dirty looking.
My friend jejely switched off his phone. We still continued monitoring her while contemplating how to give her a soft landing since it was late evening.
The babe simply hooked up with another guy who took her home.
We returned to the lodge.
The next morning, she called my friend feigning anger. We just gave her number to a neighbour suffering from serious konji.
He called her and claimed he was Phil, he then brought her to the lodge. She spent one week just eating and staffing. It wasn't easy forcing her to go.
Before she left, he changed one digit of his phone number on her phone.
He promised to send her money the next week.
I still laugh when I remember the drama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Things That Men Notice In Women First / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.