Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46339 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yungdamaz(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2013
DICKtator: She was fine from afar but far from fine................................

grin grin grin grin
...................................................................................grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by emmanok24(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2013
It seems everyone has experienced this blind date thingy, here my own! I've had loads which was fun and worth remembering except one!
I dropped my number on a Radio Programme in Abeokuta *I stay in Ibadan* and lo and behold series of calls started draining my phone battery, after doing some series of interviews for the girls I pick one *don't remember her name*. She had a lovely voice and was always on my mind for abt 3 weeks we arranged to meet; I closed early from work hoping to meet an average looking lady. I got to the bus-stop, put a call through to her and I saw a lady from afar with a bow-leg as round as *dont knw hw to describe it*. I just changed the story from I'm @ your bus-stop to I won't be able to make it today, will call you later! I was so disappointed!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by afamjb: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2013
jentlsoul: are u a female? If yes we can be my friend
....we can be my friend. valjes u dey c this?.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2013
agrovick: Lets hook up then

U beta go learn ur capenter work ooo. B4 u de find blind tin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by emmanok24(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2013
Queeny was a beauty to behold, she was tall pretty and smart. She's 6 years older than me and the first time I met her was just kinda weird cos I fell for her instantly!
She has a lovely voice and stature any sane guy will fall for; she came all the way from Lag-IB cos she wanted to see me.
We're still friends and we met on FB!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 09temple(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2013
My 1st blind date ws Afrocandy...u kno wt? I had to...

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by agrovick(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2013
My brother leave matter for mathias
yeyeman92:

U beta go learn ur capenter work ooo. B4 u de find blind tin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Jayuba(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2013
Why do you want to know?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Androgendaisy: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2013
Funny stories...looking forward to mine.
I'l let u knw how it went.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2013
Currently looking at 8 Nairalanders am following
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Sike(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2013
I don't blind date.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by agrovick(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2013
U ar curious by nature, I'm also curious by nature. Lets make things work
gal10: i am looking forward to a better experience, i am curious by nature
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Macdashwa(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2013
I've had lyk 3blind dates buh al d guys wr d same.d 1st had a kleg,d 2nd short,d 3rd ws xo black n ugly i no say i no 5n buh compard 2 dat guy,i try pas hym.wen i saw hym,i was lyk oh lawd y mi?

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2013
valjes: sorry am actually a female

Wich kind eba u chop come here ?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Androgendaisy: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2013
Sike: I don't blind date.
u open date?

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2013
Its a pity how some nairalanders behave.. Well A̶̲̥̅♏ not suprised .. We are in d perilous times
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by MAHMOUD04: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Just want you guys to share your blind date experiences, was all the attributes of the person u met was exactly the same as you were expecting? Were you suprised or felt let down? I've been involved in lotta blind dates and i'll share my own too accordingly.
mind was funny, we met on africhat long ago, the gal has a very husky voice and speaks English as if she school in UK. The day I invited her I was was very delighted becouse it took me time to convince her to come to my place. When she told me that she was close to my house, I stood upstairs to see how the girl look like. Hmmmm, I couldn't belief what my eyes saw, she is very urgly , short, black nd dirty. Though I still manage to usher her into ma house, when we enter the next thing I did was to demand for sex nd she started saying its her first time of coming blablablablabla. I Jst told her that I have something to do since she dosen'nt want to issue me wat I want Jst to let ha go. to be continued
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Androgendaisy: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2013
Oh lawd why not...i see u needed a 'fine' guy to cover for ur inadequacies.
Macdashwa: I've had lyk 3blind dates buh al d guys wr d same.d 1st had a kleg,d 2nd short,d 3rd ws xo black n ugly i no say i no 5n buh compard 2 dat guy,i try pas hym.wen i saw hym,i was lyk oh lawd y mi?

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by gal10(f): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2013
agrovick: U ar curious by nature, I'm also curious by nature. Lets make things work
i hear you
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Wow. . .i knew i was gon make front page. . .what took you so long mods. . .lol
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by loswhite(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2013
valjes: Can I get a blind date on nairaland please?
of course we can start frm twitter Js follow me on twitter and I will ff back
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by tdemo(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2013
My first blind was a Facebook princess buh Dis Girls Chop me like Mad even kiss sef I no see. 2nd was Horrible I met her on 2go so short and ugly dat on cost me disgrace among my frnds. But for your info all I met my present GF on nairaland. She not dat hot like dat one wey chop my money but well presentable.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by bluuu: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2013
LWTMB for this thread cheesy. i met my blind date in 2010 n we've been friends since then till few months ago..... wink wink kiss
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2013
yung da maz: Av had up to 3 blind dates....buh d first one waz wat made me angry....she nor fyn,,short like maltez bottle.....yet she saw me,,then lied dah ha aunty is callinq ha....cum tell ma frnd say ah look childish..ah dlit ha instantly for 2qo buh na she first delit me sha...lol....... cheesy...buh others 2 was quite pretty

)) _____________
|/ |
| grin
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ LaFf Don HanG Me
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by samdean(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2013
haven't been on one.is it weird?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2013
gree-die:
i finally decided to meet him. we picked venue and time, i was punctual, he wasn't.his bad

a rather tall guy walked in, he was somewhat huge, looked like a mullato and very handsome. i was admiring God's handiwork and then my fone rang, i realised that the mullato was my date and composed myself

wen he walked up to me, he wasn't prepared. he gawked for a min, i wan laff die. extended my hand for a shake and invited him to sit down...we gisted and by the end of the day i felt like i'd known him for ever.
*clears throat* after that, what happened next? Seems the story hasn't ended.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
*clears throat*
@wasak nd chocl8candie. . .the spirit tells me u two ar abt to start another blind date "saga" ryt here. . .kindly inform+update nd report back on how it goes.
*chuckles*
. Abi ooo grin seems Chocol8candy don dey trip 4 Oyinbo. Heheheheheheh 'laf mataz' grin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by agrovick(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2013
Guy, wetin nw?
yeyeman92: Its a pity how some nairalanders behave.. Well A̶̲̥̅♏ not suprised .. We are in d perilous times
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2013
agrovick: My brother leave matter for mathias
Who dis mumu b self?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by hustla(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2013
kagari:

guy your papa

E no go better for your papa
Asiere omo
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by agrovick(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2013
I hope u dont mind sending me ur fb id? Lets get talking
gal10: i hear you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Things That Men Notice In Women First / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.