Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46337 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nicepoker(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2013
I ended up wit an albino

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2013
yeyeman92: Which dey pple brain go ripe for this country ?
in other words?
Stop tryin to act smart, its not your thing

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by DICKtator: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2013
She was fine from afar but far from fine................................

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by donpope1(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2013
valjes: hmmm you reminds me of my friend candy....
huh Afrocandy right?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Lilimax(f): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2013
mumumugu: My first date , we met in 2go, she uploads her finer pics , face only.

When we agreed to meet, i wore a sunshade and sighted her from far. She was shoooooooooooooort, 4ft 10 inches. I switched off my phone,made u turn and deleted her frm 2go
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by hustla(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2013
I was slightly happy na...
We met on Facebook and talked for some months...
After all the talking on phone and all...she refused to come to my house (boys no dey smile grin) ...Luckily for me, I ran into her at a party very close to my house and she said Hi to me and introduced herself... Although I was very very high (Smirnoff Vodka in the system grin grin), I still managed to recognize her..
Na so e start

We are still together after 4 years

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by MsPweshy(f): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Heheheh!! Mine wz horrible, wz bk in the days of 2go ish, wen i saw him i wz lik damn!! Short,black, wore faded jersey nd a broke a$$..we sat in a fast food buh he cudnt ask me what i care for, wz busy admiring the place lol....after den he wz all over me, SMH
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by tolurainbow(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2013
I ruin mad.. undecidedI ruin mad..
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by myOGAonTOP: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2013
zeb04: . Oh dear I guess the thought of seein u made him overwhelmed dat y he forgot abt d shoes
I just hope you aren't referring to oga jona....
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by jentlsoul: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2013
valjes: Can I get a blind date on nairaland please?
are u a female? If yes we can be my friend
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by agrovick(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2013
How abt we arranging another blind date
chokl8candie: my 1st and last blind date happened abt 3years ago. The guy sounded so gd on fone i imagined he'd b as fine as Taye diggs. 1st of all when he arrived to see me he refused to get out of the car so i ws doubting my confidence in his appearance a lil but i still had hope smiley. I gathered courage n went downstairs n opened d car door n hell ws i overwhelmed at what appeared before me. Sitting in the car was a guy wiv the hugest n buldgiest looking eyes i had ever seen it seemed they wer gnna pop out And to mke situations worse he ws extremely lanky,cud hv passed for an aids patient. But what got me taking to my heels was when i asked y he refused to get out of the car and he said he ''drove without shoes!'' . Every feelin i thot i had for him totally vanished within a minute of seeing him ...ever since dat experience i hv refused any opportunity to go on blind dates. I prefare meeting guys the normal way, thus seeing dem b4 getting to know dem
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by 500samuel(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2013
i met the lady on 2go... chai she fight lion pass this this lady, I had to run for my dear life oooo

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by hustla(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2013
tolurainbow: I ruin mad.. undecidedI ruin mad..

Craze dey ooze from your body sef
grin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by agrovick(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2013
Lets hook up then
iyeachile :
wow. all ds talk about blind dates. i havent been through one, and i wouldnt mind having one.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2013
I met my first blind date back then in high school.. I fell in love with her cute face cuz she sent me a series of her pics(face only).. We decided to meet at a cafeteria.. Lo and behold! This girl has a pretty face but no bo*obs, flat nyansh like plasma and K-leg.. I managed to be OK throughout our discussion, she felt comfortable..

Minutes later, she raised the idea of us going to my house, I agreed but as we were abt to move, I don press the ringtone and I cut am put am for ear.. "Hello ma, mo wa ni ringroad, ibo le wa ? Ok! mo ti nbo".. Na so I tell the babe say make she wait for me I dey come, I just waka go house, minutes later I called her say, I wouldn't be able to come again, sent her #500 card and KAMA KPA DE MO..

Since then, I never get one till now.. cool Ladies, lemme know if you dey interested.. wink

7 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2013
Carry go oga.. U self blind
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by kagari: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2013
hustla: I was slightly happy na...
We met on Facebook and talked for some months...
After all the talking on phone and all...she refused to come to my house (boys no dey smile grin) ...Luckily for me, I ran into her at a party very close to my house and she said Hi to me and introduced herself... Although I was very very high (Smirnoff Vodka in the system grin grin), I still managed to recognize her..
Na so e start

We are still together after 4 years

guy your papa

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2013
B like say ur babe na cyclops.. Only one flat eye
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by IAMBREEZY: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2013
Lol bad man tin
mumumugu: My first date , we met in 2go, she uploads her finer pics , face only.

When we agreed to meet, i wore a sunshade and sighted her from far. She was shoooooooooooooort, 4ft 10 inches. I switched off my phone,made u turn and deleted her frm 2go

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2013
tolurainbow: I ruin mad.. undecidedI ruin mad..
pls dont tell, we know
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by myOGAonTOP: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2013
Me ? Blind wetin? Hell no !! Ve been contemplating going on one BUT most of these stories are very scary.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yungdamaz(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2013
Av had up to 3 blind dates....buh d first one waz wat made me angry....she nor fyn,,short like maltez bottle.....yet she saw me,,then lied dah ha aunty is callinq ha....cum tell ma frnd say ah look childish..ah dlit ha instantly for 2qo buh na she first delit me sha...lol....... cheesy...buh others 2 was quite pretty
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2013
what if we just setup a blind date opportunity here...for single(s) like me#thinkn out loud#

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by r4shizzle: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2013
Reach many Nigerians via cheap and fastest bulk sms with affordable prices; visit http://www.smslodge.net and enjoy our free offers dere; we also have GSM Numbers of Nigerians using mobile fones call us today to have a business deal 07063127949!!!Business people, Political campaign, Seminars, Training, this is a golden opportunity!!! you all need dis services.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Qmab: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2013
Cynluv: I met my blind date on fbk,we dated like 2yrs on fbk b4 I visited him @ ph.we are ˚c☺☺l° now. And about getting married. grin
really? dont tell anybody, u r one of the lucky few to make it
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Decryptor(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2013
I'm sure that most of the people here yabbing their blind dates for being unattractive or ugly have Wowority as their middle name

4 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2013
kagari:

guy your papa

dat Guy na real bastard
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2013
I laff u oga
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by gal10(f): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2013
A family friend in my church gave my number out to her elder brother, he kept calling me for months and finally a year+. HONESTLY on phone his voice was lovely and i enjoyed d voice. he wanted me to come ova to PH and i was like u kidding me right? i don't do such. finally luck smiles on him as his sister makes him d godfather of her new daugher and he comes over for the dedication. i was just coming bk from nysc camp+nncf baptismal rugged so i was def nt looking my best but i didn't care. we met at mr.biggs after i waited for over an hour plus, he was so self-conscious and had low self-esteem. mentioned that he knows i wouldn't like his phisique- short, skin cut and a conspicous brown tooth. it was when he asked me what cream i use and other vain questions dat pissed me off! i had added him on fb but he had no single pix of himself, always said he didn't think he was photogenic. d guy wasn't really bad seriously but smh some people do have esteem issues, i just pitied him and moved on. now he calls me once in a while but nothing for him... i am looking forward to a better experience, i am curious by nature

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2013
chokl8candie: my 1st and last blind date happened abt 3years ago. The guy sounded so gd on fone i imagined he'd b as fine as Taye diggs. 1st of all when he arrived to see me he refused to get out of the car so i ws doubting my confidence in his appearance a lil but i still had hope smiley. I gathered courage n went downstairs n opened d car door n hell ws i overwhelmed at what appeared before me. Sitting in the car was a guy wiv the hugest n buldgiest looking eyes i had ever seen it seemed they wer gnna pop out And to mke situations worse he ws extremely lanky,cud hv passed for an aids patient. But what got me taking to my heels was when i asked y he refused to get out of the car and he said he ''drove without shoes!'' . Every feelin i thot i had for him totally vanished within a minute of seeing him ...ever since dat experience i hv refused any opportunity to go on blind dates. I prefare meeting guys the normal way, thus seeing dem b4 getting to know dem
Lol! Goodness gracious!!!! The guy lacks swagger! He's a swaggerless man. Mtscheeeeeeeeew! Hehehehehehhahahahahahah!
How did you discharge him please?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by hardnaf: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2013
Blind date?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2013
hardnaf: Blind date?

Mumu answer first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Things That Men Notice In Women First / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.