Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46335 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by XVIER(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2013
zeb04: Oh my ist blind date we'll I didn't get 2 meet d guy, I stopd at d door oh dearie he was too handsome he had dis big nose frm d door I cld see d hair in his nose nd his head, his head, it was 2 majestic nd bald. Simple me cldnt take al d handsomness, had 2 run.
ODE.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2013
agrovick: Guy, wetin nw?
Respect ur old age na
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by hustla(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2013
Linqsz:

dat Guy na real bastard

Just explain to me how Ewan take better for you undecided
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2013
agrovick: I hope u dont mind sending me ur fb id? Lets get talking

U c ur life now.. Leave dis fine dirty girl alone
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by agrovick(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Make una help me beg dis yeyeman nw
yeyeman92:
Who dis mumu b self?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Allohrandy(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2013
I have never experience a blind date but I'd like to experience. So I need a blind date on Nairaland. send me a pm if you want a blind date.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by agrovick(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2013
I sabi u b4?
yeyeman92:

U c ur life now.. Leave dis fine dirty girl alone
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by rellawyt(f): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2013
;DMy first blind ... Lol well,.. I wundnt say I was wise enuf buh I told d guy I was wearin anoda kind of cloth nd d gurl dat was wearing dat cloth happen to b standing by d road also.. I saw him walk towards the gurl... dunno wht he told her.... he was too ugly nd beared.. cudnt hlp had to fake my identity... 2go hook ups no pass ds one... My first blind ... Lol well,.. I wundnt say I was wise enuf buh I told d guy I was wearin anoda kind of cloth nd d gurl dat was wearing dat cloth happen to b standing by d road also.. I saw him walk towards the gurl... dunno wht he told her.... he was too ugly nd beared.. cudnt hlp had to fake my identity... 2go hook ups no pass ds one... My first blind ... Lol well,.. I wundnt say I was wise enuf buh I told d guy I was wearin anoda kind of cloth nd d gurl dat was wearing dat cloth happen to b standing by d road also.. I saw him walk towards the gurl... dunno wht he told her.... he was too ugly nd beared.. cudnt hlp had to fake my identity... 2go hook ups no pass ds one...
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Frankaka8(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Macdashwa: I've had lyk 3blind dates buh al d guys wr d same.d 1st had a kleg,d 2nd short,d 3rd ws xo black n ugly i no say i no 5n buh compard 2 dat guy,i try pas hym.wen i saw hym,i was lyk oh lawd y mi?
there is no perfect guy. Dnt be too fast to judge n take decisions. #no tym
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2013
una dey date blind people abi...ok na ntin do una
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by olowoboi: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2013
smiley
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by shegzi(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2013
valjes: Can I get a blind date on nairaland please?
why not am available
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by gal10(f): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2013
agrovick: I sabi u b4?
it takes 2 to make a scene! ignoring+silence indeed is d best answer for yeyeman......
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2013
Funny stories,Lwtmb.But Y r d guys n gals always ugly
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by shegzi(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2013
olowoboi: Mine was not too long ago....met the babe through a female friend that used her pic as dp on her birthday. The display picture was too good to be ignored so i decided to request for her pin. My friend gave me and and i added her. @ first she didn't accept the request so i told my friend m gonna delete her after 10 mins of not accepting my BBM request...so i did, but i wasn't really happy about it sha coz the babe looks too pretty and posh. To my greatest surprise i woke up the next day to see her request on my BBM. ..chap chap, I accepted the request and we started chatting. I was in UK then so we were not able to see until after 2 months but i dragged her into feelings and she was already falling. @ last i landed safely in nig wiv arik on a business class chilling.....and trust me, I landed in lagos, drove to Ibadan, dropped my luggage and drove straight to (bowen) her school. She was shy and scared i or herself might find a flaw. But i was confident with my looks and profile and fortunately she was so amazing and she's got a very good profile too. To cut it short sha.....she took exeat from school the next weekend and I gave her a very wonderful treat.....plus she did me well too and it didnt seem i got enuf of her that weekend Coz am was ready to stay up all night. She is super sexy till date grin ....she's out of the country now and hope she comes back soon.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by kagari: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2013
hustla:

E no go better for your papa
Asiere omo

guy i mean ur papa in a good way

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Presbulg(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2013
Words that got me laughing on this funny post - Low and behold , saw one short,black girl with bow legs standing with a samurai x short gown. K-leg, grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Dannyxy(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2013
I shoutted yeh!and told the bike man to drive pass like james bond.....na lie oh,i've never had one...
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Qmab: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2013
I had my 1st nd only blind date at 15. I was actually on fone wit a friend (an older guy) in my area who was intent on wooing me and i was steadfastly refusing wen he passed the fone to his friend. And dt was aw it began. We started talkin every night wt eachoda mainly because i enjoy talks wt him and he spoke better english than his friend. Though while talkin he told me he knw me bt i didnt knw him. So, one day he passed by my parents shop nd showed himself to me(he jst waved at me). He want exactly dashing and he wasnt ugly either. He later asked me to meet him there. I did and we talkd nd wen i was abt leavin he asked to kiss me. Nd that was how i got my first kiss. We began dating after dat bt i wasnt too okay wt d relationship because it didnt feel very right to me. Threee months later i broke it off nd we went our seperate ways
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2013
agrovick: I sabi u b4?
Lol where u wan take knw me b4
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by agrovick(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2013
I believe he is only trying to be funny BTW, still waiting on u
gal10: it takes 2 to make a scene! ignoring+silence indeed is d best answer for yeyeman......
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2013
gal10: it takes 2 to make a scene! ignoring+silence indeed is d best answer for yeyeman......

U abeg go kiri ur mama pepper.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by GODSBEAUTY(f): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Just want you guys to share your blind date experiences, was all the attributes of the person u met was exactly the same as you were expecting? Were you suprised or felt let down? I've been involved in lotta blind dates and i'll share my own too accordingly.
look at the picture below and get your answer grin

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2013
agrovick: I believe he is only trying to be funny BTW, still waiting on u

So na beta tin u de talk abi.. U no go leave dis gal10
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by peteafrik88(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hilarious yet demoralising post y'all got here, incase of the first timers reading these...

The best blind date u can pray for in a life time. Added here on fb with one funny comment and we hooked up, taliing on fone and so on. Super angelic voice, fwesh UK accent and was the type I will like create memories with. Love the way she always laffed as u can neva talk to her and still b in ur bad mood. we finally decided to meet, meaning I have to visit her first as the man here. Got to the train station she asked me to stop and after a couple of delay frm her syd, she showed up. Wasnt aspecting anything less than xtra ordinary and I got it.
She was a princess, the sun dey learn work where she dey. Mehn, the babe know how to carry herself. That ended as the first date and the second date, she visited... Ultimately fell in love with her and we working toward a permanent commitment, though its gonna b a long distant one. I swear, I wouldnt mind getting married to her soon...

4 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
loswhite: of course we can start frm twitter Js follow me on twitter and I will ff back
Will ur mother be proud of this ?

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Dannylux: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lol, I've had my experience. She was pretty, average height, cute smile. Others were loads of misfortune
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Forzap: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by yeyeman92(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
kagari:

guy i mean ur papa in a good way
So kolo pple like u still de alive for africa ?? Wonders shall never end
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by kagari: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
yeyeman92:
So kolo pple like u still de alive for africa ?? Wonders shall never end

my man wetin u want make we 4 do again now

ur papa 2
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=olowoboi]Mine was not too long ago....met the babe through a female friend that used her pic as dp on her birthday. The display picture was too good to be ignored so i decided to request for her pin. My friend gave me and and i added her. @ first she didn't accept the request so i told my friend m gonna delete her after 10 mins of not accepting my BBM request...so i did, but i wasn't really happy about it sha coz the babe looks too pretty and posh. To my greatest surprise i woke up the next day to see her request on my BBM. ..chap chap, I accepted the request and we started chatting. I was in UK then so we were not able to see until after 2 months but i dragged her into feelings and she was already falling. @ last i landed safely in nig wiv arik on a business class chilling.....and trust me, I landed in lagos, drove to Ibadan, dropped my luggage and drove straight to (bowen) her school. She was shy and scared i or herself might find a flaw. But i was confident with my looks and profile and fortunately she was so amazing and she's got a very good profile too. To cut it short sha.....she took exeat from school the next weekend and I gave her a very wonderful treat.....plus she did me well too and it didnt seem i got enuf of her that weekend Coz am was ready to stay up all night. She is super sexy till date grin ....she's out of the country now and hope she comes back soon.[/quote congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Things That Men Notice In Women First / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.