Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan (31392 Views)

Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / Shoprite To Open Its Sixth Store In KWARA Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by fairygeh(f): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2013
toothpaste: Ibadan the headquarters of dirty. See as them dey vomit because of shoprite.

Inferiority complex in the midst of dirty is a generational problem
. You are just a loud fool.Animal, go wash ur dirty- stinking- fowl- faeces -smelly mouth with correct toothpaste.pig

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

You previously stated that children should be eliminated from Nairaland, yet you modified it out of your jealousy to post a childish comment.

Pele o.

Ibos too dey jealous Yorubas.......
jealous? u got be kidin.I d rather be jealous. of my dog than lame ass.oily brain.ugly.dirthy. bunch of cowards

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by igbo2011(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Shoprite is owned by white South Africans. Is this really progress?

http://www.forbes.com/profile/christoffel-wiese/

Many big industries in Africa are ran by whites. We are still slaves just in a different way

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Erotex(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2013
geeez: When I first posted this from the information I got from their management following the bursting sales at Heritage Mall, the usual suspects quoted Linda Ikeji many times over and made unsavory comments about Ibadan and the Yoruba people in general

December will come and we will all witness the opening of an even bigger Mall in Ibadan

We are not done yet. This is just the beginning

God bless Yorubaland

dont dear Linda! Cuz she remain the best Naija blogger ok.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Tosin7(f): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2013
Odua is developing. Haters gonna hate. But what am concerned is the purchasing power of my people.
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2013
fairygeh: . You are just a loud fool.Animal, go wash ur dirty- stinking- fowl- faeces -smelly mouth with correct toothpaste.pig
come on babe.we knw who the stinking pack are.even the. highly placed ones smell like wet rag

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by misterjosh(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2013
Erotex:

dont dear Linda! Cuz she remain the best Naija blogger ok.
Best? Or did u mean *one of d most popular*?
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by hustla(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2013
Ko kan aye
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by fairygeh(f): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2013
igboezue: jealous? u got be kidin.I d rather be jealous. of my dog than lame ass.oily brain.ugly.dirthy. bunch of cowards
. Don't kill yourself dude...HBP kills fast
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by misterjosh(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2013
igboezue: come on babe.we knw who the stinking pack are.even the. highly placed ones smell like wet rag
Guy easy, it won't b nice if two angry pple r arguing, too much harsh nd regrettable words will b flowing. Nd all these attacking of each others' tribes isn't d best, we all av d gud, bad nd ugly amongst ourselves. God bless Naija

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Chidex2442(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2013
keke pls take mw out of here

thank you!!
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by meccuno: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2013
missystephen: Please, is shoprite in Portharcourt? If yes lemme know where it is located. I am new resident here, I barely know my bearing. Help help.Thank you in advance.
I don't think so.....but they have park and shop and happy bite....they are as good as shoprite.....and other shopping malls.....
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by meccuno: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2013
4chi:

Entire iboland is absolute s*hit hole. putrid offensive smell oozing all over the place.served there and relocated ASAP . I don't blame them flat heads for running away from their cesspit. Would do the same if I were one.tufia! You can't find a more rotten place than onitsha and aba in the entire universe.
lol...what about your amala head?

4 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2013
fairygeh: . Don't kill yourself dude...HBP kills fast
is dat so why arnt u dead already?

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by meccuno: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2013
mister josh:
Guy easy, it won't b nice if two angry pple r arguing, too much harsh nd regrettable words will b flowing. Nd all these attacking of each others' tribes isn't d best, we all av d gud, bad nd ugly amongst ourselves. God bless Naija
you see the problem is that most of these people like looking for trouble....I come here most times to get current info and all I see is tribal rants....the reason why these threads are put up is not to tell us that at least retail shops are coming to their area,but to tell their eastern brothers that they are better than them....I see that as stupidity of the highest order.....imagine....when you check the first 10 comments, you would know what am saying.....if a development comes to the east,its bad.....but if a lower development comes to the south west then that means that the new jerusalem is in the south west. Even if the hype or lagos is actually rubbing of on the rest of the south western states.....the other south west states are overrated...

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by lolaluv1(f): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2013
Why so much hatred and bile in this thread? Na wa for una o.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Tosin7(f): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2013
But another problem is that, the last time I was in Ibadan I was embarrased by the dirts and filthiness in the town. In the past 10 years of my touring Nigeria am yet to see anywhere that is as dirty and decaying as Ibadan. Just hope that shoprite will help us clean the town a bit. Again how are they going to tackle the issues of our mud houses and brown zinc that is defacing this our beloved city? Please oo they should do well to assist us.

6 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by misterjosh(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2013
meccuno: you see the problem is that most of these people like looking for trouble....I come here most times to get current info and all I see is tribal rants....the reason why these threads are put up is not to tell us that at least retail shops are coming to their area,but to tell their eastern brothers that they are better than them....I see that as stupidity of the highest order.....imagine....when you check the first 10 comments, you would know what am saying.....if a development comes to the east,its bad.....but if a lower development comes to the south west then that means that the new jerusalem is in the south west. Even if the hype or lagos is actually rubbing of on the rest of the south western states.....the other south west states are overrated...
Some of them r just ignorant, it's beta to just overlook their posts wen u kum across them

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by katch1(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2013
Another tribal WAR because of "shoprite" I wish all dis internet worriors would meet face to face and exchange real blows...

1 Like

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2013
meccuno: you see the problem is that most of these people like looking for trouble....I come here most times to get current info and all I see is tribal rants....the reason why these threads are put up is not to tell us that at least retail shops are coming to their area,but to tell their eastern brothers that they are better than them....I see that as stupidity of the highest order.....imagine....when you check the first 10 comments, you would know what am saying.....if a development comes to the east,its bad.....but if a lower development comes to the south west then that means that the new jerusalem is in the south west. Even if the hype or lagos is actually rubbing of on the rest of the south western states.....the other south west states are overrated...

Actions and reactions.

Some ibo people have been saying shoprite is closing in ibadan, if you're a frequent visitor of politics section you would have seen it, then you'll understand the reason for those comments on the 1st page.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by baslone: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2013
Shop rite is not sitting waiting on the profit of burgers and chips we end users bring.

A lot of big brands like samsung, MTN, glo etc wants to get recognized with the brand shoprite is
portraying so they can reach out to their own customers.

These companies are involved in a lot of big deals amongst themselves.

Placing your companies brand/product banner in any shoprite no matter the low patronage or traffic doesn't come cheap.
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by fairygeh(f): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2013
igboezue: is dat so why arnt u dead already?
I shall not die but live and testify to the glory of the lord in the land of the living.Those who wish me dead DIE FIRST.
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2013
Wen is shoprite coming to minna
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by musaajebor(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2013
oluseyiforjesus: Wen is shoprite coming to minna
very silly qweshun. Minna dat hellhole accomodating poverty stricken underacheivers.don't ever expect anuy flourishing biznis in that town unless u will like to wait till eternity.
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by pazienza(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2013
madam_oringo:

It's the jealousy, hatefulness, covetousness and the propaganda they have been fed since little kids that they are the messiah of Africa. If it gets better for other people, it is the government and mmamadu but when it is ibo, it is merit! SMH! Numbers don't lie! Shoprite will spend a few millions of dollars per year on their market research as a company before committing their billions to any new investment. That is objectivity but the Igbos talk only from their emotions. The IGR of Osun State outstrips that of Anambra by almost 400% but it is an ibo chino that will tell us what he feels is the real IGR not what the government agencies of statistics and records provide as official data! This same kinds of lies permeates every dot of their history from the civil war till today!

Which IGR? Of course,the IGR is a cooked up IGR. An IGR that has no effect on the people's live is a fake one.

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Novice1(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2013
not far from the new shoprite been built.

being built
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by superstar1(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2013
Eyin ara ibadan, E ku sopping ni sopryt oh.

Mo n Bo ni next week, lati wa je amala ati gbegiri ati eran igbe to badt ni heritage mall.

SW o ni baje o.

Haters keep hating till you hug transformer or jump inside Atlantic.

We don't wait for FGN, we create conducive environment for investors devoid of kidnappers robbers etc. More employment for our people, more tax for govt, that is more IGR and more fund for our Govt to build roads and other social amenities.

More of sopryt in SW jarey and more coys too.
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by superstar1(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2013
pazienza:

Which IGR? Of course,the IGR is a cooked up IGR. An IGR that has no effect on the people's live is a fake one.

When it is not fake spare part business or bend down business, how will you comprehend it with that your Igbo and how will you not debunk it. Let your Govs too cook their figures. Or na FGN hold dem again because that is your usual lame and stupid excuse.
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2013
Tosin7: But another problem is that, the last time I was in Ibadan I was embarrased by the dirts and filthiness in the town. In the past 10 years of my touring Nigeria am yet to see anywhere that is as dirty and decaying as Ibadan. Just hope that shoprite will help us clean the town a bit. Again how are they going to tackle the issues of our mud houses and brown zinc that is defacing this our beloved city? Please oo they should do well to assist us.
...Hahahahahahaha...coming from a yoruba girl, mehn this is priceless!..can't stop laughing...

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by superstar1(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2013
Tosin7: But another problem is that, the last time I was in Ibadan I was embarrased by the dirts and filthiness in the town. In the past 10 years of my touring Nigeria am yet to see anywhere that is as dirty and decaying as Ibadan. Just hope that shoprite will help us clean the town a bit. Again how are they going to tackle the issues of our mud houses and brown zinc that is defacing this our beloved city? Please oo they should do well to assist us.

Omo ibo claiming yoruba. We know your type. So in your sojourn and wandering all over Nigeria, you have never been to Aba and Onitsha and mention the dirty parts of Ibadan. They are always wandering around the whole country like mad man and woman

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by 1oracle(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2013
9jadelta: its like there are many Ibadan and lagos people for nl
No......the truth is that nairaland.com was programmed to favor Yoruba and their hypocritical views. If you doubt me, you will be banned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Withdraw Bank's Money With A.t.m Master Pin Code / What Is The Maximum Daily Deposit In Nigerian Banks? / EFCC Arrests Uche Ogah In Lagos Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.