Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (39113 Views)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
ogugua88: Depending on the level of gbadun, it can be a terrible feeling, to the point that you even start doubting your own worth. You have to keep your head up though. Confidence can take you far.

You can easily ask a guy out or tell him your feelings, instead of waiting for him. Some guys are too shy to ask out a woman. You doing so could be some relief to him. It may even make him like you more. You have nothing to lose. cheesy

okay...
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by preeky: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
Girls if a man does not love you back please take to your heels to the wilderness before you are used and dumped like trash.Its quite an awful feeling but you will be over it before you know it.It doesnt matter if he is Mr world or not just vanish from his life and look for your love somewhere
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by macof(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Sometimes, I wonder how things would be if I was a woman.
Life iz xo much berra as a Man
because we are smatter. no offence to women but it's a fact
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by macof(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
ReineViolet:

I would follow this advice only on one condition: I've got to be 1000% sure I won't be turn down either stylishly or bluntly or I am not told 'I gbadun you too' out of pity.
that's the Same thing that guys fear to ask ladies out.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by skijo4life(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mz Vox: I hate guyz
One bad sharp guy just broke ur heart rit

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
abeg...who help me c my Android bbm pin?
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
mayten30: including ur dad I guess?ur dad is a guy too
my dad is nt a guy, he's a man
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
macof: that's the Same thing that guys fear to ask ladies out.

I get. But you can't be too sure still
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Lol after girls will say that guys are too proud,just to ask out one guy and you are this self conscious. Even the most handsome guys suffer rejection on a daily yet it has no effect on our self esteem.

One advice to the ladies that want to try hunting for a change,keep in mind that it is a game of numbers if Mr. A doesn't like you,Mr. H might like you. But you need to keep on hunting from B to H. Its nothing personal

No one likes rejection smiley
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by iamdsam: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
joywendy: Wow.just ova ten comment and its on Front page! @op. sha the feeling is very annoying.esp.d one wen d particular pesin doesn't even notice u exists...well that's one of the irony of life.we love those that don't love us and we hate those dat love us...well dats life n u got 2 move on and no dat der is some1 out der who will do anytin just to ve u in his arms! So no mata wat happens.just bliv n ve faith.
Trueee!
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
skijo4life:
One bad sharp guy just broke ur heart rit
lolz, nobody broke my hrt... Just hate lies.. Guyz are liars n I hate em

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by iamdsam: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
The ones you love may hate you and the ones you hate may love you but some may later change
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by castielo(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
If u are a girl.. try dat stunt at the detriment of ur self-worth.
m sure you wudnt wanna hear smtin like "afterall u werr d one who came beggin" -grin-
d bobo cud be seriously trippin for anoda babe and u dey obstruct him view. lol
If u really like a guy and u cant help it all u gotta do is give him a heads-up, neva go all out.
Anytin cud go wrong at any point and if/wen dat happens.. u pay for it dearly.
Mz Vox: lolz, nobody broke my hrt... Just hate lies.. Guyz are liars n I hate em

Girls dnt lie rite? they tell the damn truth at all times!!
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Tygargizmo: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Osulaetinosa@yahoo.com....my mailbox
bad meat: grin,read the pure art of seduction by badmeat,if need it just mail or drop ya Pin
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Spambot: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
freecocoa: Oh well I don't have a problem showing a guy I like that I'm into him and fortunately for me I've only liked a guy that hadn't asked me out that much only once.

I showed him I was into him and luckily, he also was into me and kissed me while we were talking one day, it turned out to be that he wanted to make sure I won't resist him before making his move, you could feel the passion from afar when we were together and I showed him I liked him because I could sense he felt the same way from the way he looked at me, his eyes told me.

So OP, you could try your luck, you never know wink.
My experience 's kinda similar too.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by baggy4luv(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl: abeg, i dey find my nokia pin charger
ur pushy get ringwom
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Bizibi(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
These days i just decided to focus on my biz,woman mata dey tire person sometimes

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by nomabeeee(f): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
adeaugustus: I read somewhere, that initially, love is never a mutual feeling, the second party will grow to love you when you let them know you love them.

So when you love somebody and they don't love you (just yet) ensure the love you have for them is enough to sustain both of you until they learn/grow to love you. Often, when you become their friends, the feeling changes from love to like. Then you would be glad, that you never make the mistake of asking them out on a date.

NB: Don't take my comment too serious, I've never love someone, other than my family members.
then u need a serious deliverance.hw cn u luv jst ur familymembers.dts selfisHness.u nidto hv a beta undstandn of love
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by emmahoney(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
Rejection is better than regret. That is my quote and it is far better than having regret. If u have feeling for a man, approach him and make him your best friend, maybe u he would see a Green light and actualize ur dream.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by drizzy4love: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lol...abi ooo find am 1st b4 y tink of love wahala grin
Lol...abi ooo find am 1st b4 y tink of love wahala
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
esn1:

Nice one dear. God bless you.

bless you too. can we see after fellowship?
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by victorious1986: 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
human beings are creatures of love dats y its hurts wen ur love is nt returned. A returants menu once read "there is sumtin for every one". And if there isn't there's always another resturant to go to. Take ur chances. dont fear rejection that person rejecting u is only savin u from 5 problems

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by zube01(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
dollarlander:

yeah, you are right. I gbadun you. some guys are shy because they can't stand insult from the girls. though the girl may be interested but won't want to be cheap, that is understandable. it will be nice if the babes that gbadun the bobo could walk up and help at times. if a babe that feels I have interest in her and feels I have difficulty in expressing it, if she could help me solving the problem, I swear I will love her beyond her expectation. I mean it.
...only if they knew....and I wonder y they always form hard to get somebody u know u love or like
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Feraz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
WackyJ1: If you see the way ladies treat guys that they don't like, you'll have no pity for them when they bring topics like this.

Personally why will i put love on for a person that i'm not even sure loves me back? Does that not make me a fool? The topic title should be changed to lust or 'like'
Your first paragraph is so true.
Topic, I seriously hate that feeling. Next thing, she'll think of friend zoning you.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by chineloSA(f): 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
TOO MANY FAINT HEARTS AND BROKEN HEARTS IN THIS ROOM. POOR THINGS
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2013
freecocoa: Oh well I don't have a problem showing a guy I like that I'm into him and fortunately for me I've only liked a guy that hadn't asked me out that much only once.

I showed him I was into him and luckily, he also was into me and kissed me while we were talking one day, it turned out to be that he wanted to make sure I won't resist him before making his move, you could feel the passion from afar when we were together and I showed him I liked him because I could sense he felt the same way from the way he looked at me, his eyes told me.

So OP, you could try your luck, you never know wink.

OK nah
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by cris26: 12:07am On Oct 07, 2013
For the ladies, if una like make una dey select guys,before una no wetin dey happen una go become antediluvian. If you can not ask a guy out, you can as well give him those subtle signs which you girls use. As a guy man like me I will definitely understand.
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Kirinwa: 12:14am On Oct 07, 2013
Now why won't I believe girls are complicated.A girl here was complaining of guys misinterpreting her niceness for wanting a relationship and here you are saying your own.Is he God to know what you want?Some girls will even give you all the reen lights and still pour you on the ground.Guys when in doubt don't.

Mindependent: Sorry to vent on here but don't you girls or guys just hate it when the person you gbadun doesn't feel the same, or maybe is in a relationship or even worse does not realize you feel that way or even exist!!!!

Arghhh the life of a woman cry

Men have it way easier to just be able to walk upto a lady and be like hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late cool and not get judged
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Kirinwa: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2013

Nokia pin charger in nairaland?
grin Okay nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.