Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42277 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
lirusehn: is *Sense* and *ill sensed* samefin? #jez answer

well that's tough cuz ill sensed is not a word i know, are they the same ?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by GentleMimi: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru:

But if all ladies are the same then there are no great ladies because great hints on a selection of ladies in contrast to the general population unless you specify a strata of ladies that are the same.
Mbok,leave the guy alone.He's hypoglycemic due to lack of his dinner.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Sunbellar: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta: Moreover, you have no RIGHT to his money. Stop making it sound like he is owing you. What are you selling biko?

She sells TOTO
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by armyofone(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
No time is right. Don't give a guy power over you.
I wish Nigerian colleges are like the ones here. Students should be able to work while in school for their own needs/wants
Moving in with him is never an option. You will be playing wifey early.
Our parents should be playing the roles of provider now, eyaaah

mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Gbyte:

This is just a typical Nigerian lady talking, they talk as if having sex with a man is doing him a favour, you these ladies shld just grow up and have a life, try another country and you'd see that to even go to a club with a man you'd contribute to money for drinks you take, unless here that you point drinks your whole generations cant afford because u are not the one paying
your point being a man can give a favour for sex and when its done by the opposite sex, its unjustifiable?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lirusehn(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru:

well that's tough cuz ill sensed is not a word i know, are they the same ?
dey aint same son. D *ill* differentiates 'em. Same goes 2 d great bahind my Ladies *smiles wickedly*

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Darkhorse007(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
roymary: @Op

I'm on your side. If i'm fvclking you then i'll be ready to pay part of your bills. If he wouldn't pay then he has no right to ask for nacking.
paying part of ur bills all bcoz of sex? Don't tell me u think like a LovePeddler.
Moroever, why do some ladies always feel guys owe them something when they have sex with them?
I thought sex was a mutual act enjoyed by both partners and not the way some ladies take it to be.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by GentleMimi: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
lirusehn: hey son if all ladies ar great. Where lies d OP? Smh
Of course ''all'' ladies CANNOT be great! I'm just trying to bring ur attention to your wrong use of the word ''all''. Some of us stand out,u just havn't been opportuned to come across us.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Daresh(f): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
This girl you are a goat o! So you are still talking? It is cretins like you that give females a bad name. Many females do not cook for any boyfriend, have sex with him or even attempt to make him take her to any eye alter. Why will u de-rep yourself like that?

mizzocho.cinco:
You still have your girlfriends asking you to do them favours after they cook, clean or spend a good time with you, i believe the same label you are stamping on me is the exact same label you should be stamping on your girlfriend smiley

Men want a woman who can prove themselves worthy before they take her to the alter, a good cook and someone who can make him have a great time in bed, a good and hygienic wife and mother. why can't i have a man prove that he is a good provider before accepting to walk down the aisle for?

Does this mean women have to accept whatever comes their way, whereas women have to be put through some tests before they are considered to be wife material?
Food for thought
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta: Moreover, you have no RIGHT to his money. Stop making it sound like he is owing you. What are you selling biko?

I like the way you justified this by your own reasons. Thank you

-most human beings are quick to label and degrade other human beings, not because they do not do the same thing, but because they feel their purpose or reason for them doing the exact same thing is much more dignified and justfiable.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lirusehn(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru:

unless you specify a strata of ladies that are the same.
u rolling in an axis. 'D great' i added differentiates 'em. GREAT LADIES ARE SAME

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Sunbellar: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
bukatyne:

What is in between her legs.... wink grin lipsrsealed

Are you willing to sell too?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lirusehn(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
GentleMimi:
Of course ''all'' ladies CANNOT be great! I'm just trying to bring ur attention to your wrong use of the word ''all''. Some of us stand out,u just havn't been opportuned to come across us.
dis wont hoot ma responz. Take it as *we ave ladies and we still ave great-ladies* d affore-grouped ladies xcluded great ones.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Sunbellar: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Op, you have not told us the cost of the rent. This may help us to analyze you claims.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
4months, 6months, 12months, 2yrs I dontu Kia! Make she locate her papa,borrow from friends& fAmz or ask her bobo for a loan. If d bobo moved in with her, then she has d right to ask him for rent.

She has a right to do anything she wants to. If it breeds positive or negative results she wil face the consequences either way
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
thareta:

She has a right to do anything she wants to. If it breeds positive or negative results she wil face the consequences either way
I hear u...
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mehn gotta sleep its 12:00 @op do the right thing @idowuogbo i've got an idea let's move in together we will share the rent too what do you say caracta can join too; the more the merrier cool
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bia, Nne don't p!ss me off abeg! How u go ask guy make he pay ur rent? No b u dey pay rent b4 u jam d guy? So bcus u dey b@ng d bobo he must drop bar she? Wot nonsense! Deres no difference Btwn d op and dose gals in Allen na undecided
Let's not misunderstand ourselves my love, I never for once said its okay to leech off one's bf, what I'm saying is that partners ask each other for help(monetary\otherwise)so people should quit acting like the OP committed a crime against humanity.

She may have presented her case in the wrong way but then her mentality is one many girls have so people should chill with the name calling, daz all.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

I like the way you justified this by your own reasons. Thank you

I do not even understand your point. Whichever way, my point remains that he owes you NOTHING! Not in this life or the next.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by loswhite(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
No nonsensical contributions, thank you
Advice from matured people
how can sumbody advice u when u sound like an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru: Mehn gotta sleep its 12:00 @op do the right thing @idowuogbo i've got an idea let's move in together we will share the rent too what do you say caracta can join too; the more the merrier cool
No qualms.. u paying d NEPA bills rite?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by soulglo: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
In my opinion? NEVER!!!!!!!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by GodsFavourite1(f): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Geez,wat kind of stupid real points.let's luk @ it dis way,she has bin stayin in dat apartment for a long tym nd payin d bills herself.my dear,she doesn't ave d ryt 2 ask him for dat.she cn ask 4 oda fins nt dat except if dey re courtin each oda nd d hubby 2 b stays far nd cums weekends its a diff fin.come on,d r/ship is jst startin.believe me,dat r/ship wnt last.its beta u dnt ask a guy 4 anyfin.wen u discuss ish wif him,d guy wil knw where 2 cum in.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta:

I do not even understand your point. Whichever way, my point remains that he owes you NOTHING! Not in this life or the next.

my point being u accuse men or generalizing and placing stamps, yet you go on to do the exact same thing and feels its justifiable. You condemn other people for doing the same thing you do, yet you will when you do its more appropriate smiley
Hahaha
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
loswhite: how can sumbody advice u when u sound like an illiterate.
kindly ensure that you know the meaning of a word before you use it. Thank you
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nimakor: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Curse? U ain't seen nothing yet, lurve!

Keep asking/taking and dey'll keep running to d ones that don't sell dia punnie for garri and house rent. tongue

Who knows what scared off the former 'occupants' Hehehe.

Nwaa were weight!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by UjSizzle(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Demanding money for your rent would imply to the best of my knowledge that you deserve it, either by virtue of being his girlfriend(because you feel it's his duty to provide all your needs) or because he owes you that in return for whatever it is you give.
Logically following either way, you can ask for your rent whenever you damn well please.

However, i'll suggest you settle your bills yourself. If boify decides to pay of his own freewill, that's his business.
No man should be responsible for you except he's your father or husband, and giving your boyfriend such responsibility opens you to abuse(if it ever gets that far).
If you've made yourself a liability to him in the past, now is the time to stop. Even if he's never complained about footing your bills, that a man makes himself available as your bank, doesn't mean you should 'withdraw' whenever you wish.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

my point being u accuse men or generalizing and placing stamps, yet you go on to do the exact same thing and feels its justifiable. You condemn other people for doing the same thing you do, yet you will when you do its more appropriate smiley
Hahaha

I give up! I'm beginning to think you are a spambot afterall. First, i need you to point out the part that gave you the impression that i generalized.

Then, i need you to go back to my first post on this thread where i told you i am not here to judge you because some of us have probably done worse things. Then you come back an offer an apology for making such stup!d deductions.

Can't you read simple sentences? Huh?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru: Mehn gotta sleep its 12:00 @op do the right thing @idowuogbo i've got an idea let's move in together we will share the rent too what do you say caracta can join too; the more the merrier cool

All i want is a bed and a corner. Don't worry, i can sell my shoes to pay cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Cathaliya: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
lol,
this OP na sturdy-hard no-movement
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by greatgeo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
There is never a right time for this crazy question he is not your father so therefore he should not
pay your rent. if you're old enough to have sex,
you should be old enough to fend for yourself to a
certain degree. Am sorry you don't know who you are and what you worth.sorry I had to use those words.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Chomzy19(f): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
People will curse and cast others down, forgetting they commit the same iniquities. You cannot possible preach to another about ways of living, morals and value that you do not uphold yourself.

-Some men will call you a sluuut, yet he loses sleep at night robbing or scamming another person. He will preach to you about dignity and self-respect forgetting that there is no dignity in what he does for a living, neither that its say anything positive about what he values.

-Some women will call you a prostitute, yet they sleep with the different men countless time in exchange for love and affection, which its not given by a true heart. They lets their delusions blind them, yet they can tell you what is wrong in your life from A to Z.

-most human beings are quick to label and degrade other human beings, not because they do not do the same thing, but because they feel their purpose or reason for them doing the exact same thing is much more dignified and justfiable.
sweety u re way too inteligent n cool headed to hv actually meant d hypothetical question u threw u to d internet vampires lookin for whose blood to suck dry.
if u re a lady u've succeded in passing across sm of d mssg u wanted to buh trust me it'll mk no diff pple re just who they re
if u re a guy, i dont really know d reason u'd open such a thread buh watever point u were hoping to mk or watever u were hoping to achieve i hp u achievd it

finally thank u for giving most of these frustrated peeps an avenue to let off steam n dump dia pent up anger n frustrations.

Remain as cool as u already are

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.