Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? (36897 Views)

I Was Rushing To Do It And I Mistakenly Tore Her Pant. / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by McGibson(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
i support them to marry, all of u that is not in support re just looking for small children to spoil, so they have wisen up, instead of u fools spoiling them, its better for them to marry the serious man in there life and there husbands are small boys too that are doing well in there area of specialization. Am planning on marrying my girl soonest too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Emytexboy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
xynerise:
Wetin I do tongue

grin
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Stillstan(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
bukatyne:

Are the girls through with school?
How old are their husbands?
that's the point...I was in a clinic recently and I saw two young girls...very young girls pregnant and I learnt they where married...so it really got me wondering cos I was very certain that is either they are yet to enter the university or they jst finished secondary school..so why the rush?? @ least waiting till u are done with school is a very wise one..so that tomorrw should incase smtin happen, u never can tEll, @ Least u will be able to stand and survive than to marry @ a tender age and become a liability to ur man...for me, I don't think there's any sense in it..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by DollyParton1(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
woodcook:

You are totally and absolutely blessed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by mightycrown: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
19 is a good age for marriage, especially if the girl don't wait to immediately further her education. besides this age she is still 90% complete and have 70% opportunity of securing true love.
But old ladies na case study
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Emytexboy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
lexxwiz: hmmn!! i think the guys are finally stepping up and taking responsibilities then.. 19yrs old for this time and era no be small pikin again oh.. you'l be shocked with what they know.. btw in the US, 50% of girls btw 16-19 re single parents..( Not proven) so let them marry biko...

undecided[quote author=lexxwiz]hmmn!! i think the guys are finally stepping up and taking responsibilities then.. 19yrs old for this time and era no be small pikin again oh.. you'l be shocked with what

is that so :-/
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mcbussy:

no mind dem.....they cant even reason critically.....fallacy of irrelevant conclusion.

so if u want ur daughter to go to skul and bcome sum1 2moro,therefore u are encouraging her to sleep around and she too will keep sleeping around.as if we dont see d gals dat marry rich old men and end up paying small boiz for sex......wif their husbands money cheesy

I guess that is the plague in NL

How many ladies married at 19 marry a young man of 25yrs and below?

It is such women when they have just reached their prime and the hubby has expired will be looking for small boys up and down

To think that the poster is a lady is woah!

That means she is either under 19 and planning to marry by 19 or she is above 19 and she is sleeping around!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Mcbussy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
McGibson: i support them to marry, all of u that is not in support re just looking for small children to spoil, so they have wisen up, instead of u fools spoiling them, its better for them to marry the serious man in there life and there husbands are small boys too that are doing well in there area of specialization. Am planning on marrying my girl soonest too.

wetin dis 1 dey tawk?....mugu

u obviously sound crude and uneducated...i know ur type

incase u're 26 or above and u marry a 19 year old u are a p£dophile......u can google d meaning if u dont know

then u should continue d trend and give ur daughter away to a 40 year old once she turns 19 grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by bukatyne(f): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
The assumption that a lady who doesn't marry at 19 will marry at an old age is quite funny!

Either 19 or 90

Choose your pick! grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Most of them just want a wedding that's all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by McGibson(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mcbussy:

incase u're 26 or above and u marry a 19 year old u are a p£dophile......u can google d meaning if u dont know

then u should continue d trend and give ur daughter away to a 40 year old once she turns 19 grin
listen man, am not up to 26 but i hate how men treat ladies nowadays, use dem and dump them as they like and will pick small children. so anyone that finds someone that she loves should marry, and for your info, am a graduate with Bachelor of Science in edu/Physics and masters in science/education in view, Dip. health studies from Alison UK and other qualifications attached and my wife to be, a 3rd year linguistic student. So mind what you said. people like u re spare parts dealers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Mcbussy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
bukatyne: The assumption that a lady who doesn't marry at 19 will marry at an old age is quite funny!

Either 19 or 90

Choose your pick! grin

dont mind d mugus.....maybe dat would be Yerima's next excuse.....dat if he doesnt help by marrying dem at d age of 3,they'll never get a husband grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Stillstan(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
nekede11: Correct man,don't mind dis op,if i shuld ask him a questn,wil he like his sista 2 marry wen she s depreciating @28-30,d gud tym 4 a lady 2 get marriad if husband comes is b/wn (18-25),b/c @ dis age bracket,there full beauty s unveil,and their body are still n compact shape, frm 26-30 na survival of d fittest,depreciating stage,but stil manageable,ladies wake up o,if u like make u deprive urself d chance of getting married early,u can marry early and stil build ur career,all depend b/w u and ur partner.if d opportunity comes early accept it o,nt wen u clock 30, u wil come here dey ask "WHY MARRIAGEABLE MEN ARE SCARSE"finally @op,if underage are scarce 4 ur area,make u go frnd overage na (sugar mummy)hahahahaha
bro am not against any person marrying when she's sure that she can cope with the challenges of marriage, have u bothered to find out why there are so many issues in maRriages this days? And have you also tried to have a flash back of how marriage used to be during the times of our parents? U would agree with me that the difference is clear, but this days young gals who are yet to secure their future will like to marry mayb cos her friend got married or some other irrelevant issues...don't quote me wrong pls...am not stopping any young girl from getting married @ any age of her choice but this is jst an avenue to let em know that there is more to marriage than their thoughts for those that are un aware of that fact!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by DollyParton1(f): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
McGibson: listen man, am not up to 26 but i hate how men treat ladies nowadays, use dem and dump them as they like and will pick small children. so anyone that finds someone that she loves should marry, and for your info, am a graduate with Bachelor of Science in edu/Physics and masters in science/education in view, Dip. health studies from Alison UK and other qualifications attached and my wife to be, a 3rd year linguistic student. So mind what you said. people like u re spare parts dealers.

Oh yea? And since you achieved all these, what stops you from allowing your wife-to-be to get her first degree at least.
And wether you marry her or not, it doesn't stop other men from trashing women. It is left for women to wisen up and reject being treated as a door stop.
Wish u a happy married life in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Mcbussy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
McGibson: listen man, am not up to 26 but i hate how men treat ladies nowadays, use dem and dump them as they like and will pick small children. so anyone that finds someone that she loves should marry, and for your info, am a graduate with Bachelor of Science in edu/Physics and masters in science/education in view, Dip. health studies from Alison UK and other qualifications attached and my wife to be, a 3rd year linguistic student. So mind what you said. people like u re spare parts dealers.

hahahahahagrin....me a spare part dealer? i am a graduate of Psychology and also in view of my masters in Social work.i dont need to start mentioning universities abroad,cos i am a scholar here in naija.well u cant blame me for mistaking u for an illiterate.....from ur 1st post there was a terrible grammatical error; "all of u dat is nt in support" .it should av been "those of u that are not in support" ...... so i guess d foreign education didnt make much difference after all.it was just a privilege.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by NadiaSA1(f): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Neena dat doesnt make perfect sense
neena adjei: Most of them just want a wedding that's all undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by DollyParton1(f): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mcbussy:

well u cant blame me for mistaking u for an illiterate.....from ur 1st post there was a terrible grammatical error; "all of u dat is nt in support" .it should av been "those of u that are not in support" ...... so i guess d foreign education didnt make much difference after all.it was just a privilege.

Choi!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Still_stan: that's the point...I was in a clinic recently and I saw two young girls...very young girls pregnant and I learnt they where married...so it really got me wondering cos I was very certain that is either they are yet to enter the university or they jst finished secondary school..so why the rush?? @ least waiting till u are done with school is a very wise one..so that tomorrw should incase smtin happen, u never can tEll, @ Least u will be able to stand and survive than to marry @ a tender age and become a liability to ur man...for me, I don't think there's any sense in it..
I still ask this question "Is being a graduate a criteria for marriage cos what, almost everyone against early marriage are hampering upon is let her get 1st degree?
Most graduates are just sitting @ home, only the lucky ones find themselves in a reputable company.
God can bless u be it a graduate or not... He does not look upon ur academic credentials.
U can be ur own boss, in the end we are after the cash.
U and ur partner can build ur own future regardless ur background or credentials.
Conclusion: Its not a must one must be a graduate b4 he/she is regarded as matured enough for marriage. CAPICHE :/

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Mcbussy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Oh yea? And since you achieved all these, what stops you from allowing your wife-to-be to get her first degree at least.
And wether you marry her or not, it doesn't stop other men from trashing women. It is left for women to wisen up and reject being treated as a door stop.
Wish u a happy married life in advance.

lol......dont mind him.from my psychological evaluation,i feel he's just an insecure dude dat feels putting a ring on his gal at an early age would guarantee she wont look else where grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by BenYisrael: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
which of the mods dey hide and antispambot me, i never said anything offensive, but if the shoe fits wear it....at Dolly-Parton, the same question you asked me is what my ex said, anyways I know how your type reasons, so it aint no use engaging you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mcbussy:

That was unsocial of u....
He demands an apology
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Stillstan(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
jimi phunmmy:

which is better: to marry early and stick to one di*k,or to be going about taking diffrent di*k and spreading incurable diseases?
and who told you that marriage is all about the di*k?? Even @ that...@ this present world, the married couples even see cheating as a norm now...so early marriage is not a guarantee in this century that a wife won't cheat and it still boils down to the issue @ hand...cos any lady that takes her time before indulging into marriage will have no reason to cheat, go to universities or ask those that have had the opportunity to do their service, they will tell u stories of this married women and if u take ur time to check on em you will understand that its mostly cos they dnt enjoy their marriage and theirfore sort refuge outside....so which is better?? Taking ur time to understand marriage before indulging into it?? Or rushing into it and nursing regrets later on?
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
bukatyne:

I believe some milestones should be achieved before marriage not necessarily age.

If my daughter is done with service by 19, I will be overjoyed to see her marry at 20 or 21 especially if it's a young bobo of like 25yrs

If my 22yr old daughter in year one comes to talk to me about marriage, I will probably slap her.

It is not the age for me, it is what she has achieved.

You don't believe they can all be achieved at once??
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Mcbussy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Godvilla: That was unsocial of u....
He demands an apology

okay,true.....guess i shouldnt av replied him dat way.apologies Mcgibson,didnt mean 2 sound rude.
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by paulbets: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Input: If they marry late you will talk....if they marry early you will talk,wetin you want make them do?
marry late-early! cool
Input: If they marry late you will talk....if they marry early you will talk,wetin you want make them do?
marry late-early! or marry middle
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mcbussy:

okay,true.....guess i shouldnt av replied him dat way.apologies Mcgibson,didnt mean 2 sound rude.
Thumbs up....
I ilke ur humility. Hope u make a good hubby to ur wife 2 be wink
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by DMainMan: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
chimex38: Most times its to avoid fornication & remain pure.. Which could b stained along d way if decidin on late marriages
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Tinkybabe(f): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
It begs the question how many of these girls are psychologically,emotionally and financially mature to handle the responsibilities that accompany a marriage?

Many of these girls enter the institution for the wrong reasons and with the wrong mindset.For those that had dreams,their dreams become thwarted when they are faced with the realities of marriage.

No one is saying they should become old cargos before considering marriage but they should at least tick these boxes that would put them in a better position.No one wants to be a liability in their home.Failure to plan results in planning to fail.

The road to achieving one's goals is far easier when single,when one's not saddled with marital responsibilities as concentration and focus is more then than when one begins a family.

If at 19 ,a girl has what it takes to run a home then by all means she's good to go .
I still maintain though that not many of these girls do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by zeefather(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
she no go see cos ma diary she 1 sell+why woman no go free u sef wit dis kain english...."leave u to that guy"[quote author=Efewestern]My gf was telling her friend that if she see's a guy that will pay her diary n do her marriage, that she will break-up with me & leave me to that guy!
Just imagine n she z just 19..
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Miner13: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
That is the simple reasons for the highrate of divorce in the world today.
A girl that suppose to stil be under intense lecture of parent is giving out to marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine / Share Ur Worst Experience In A Party (devil's Basket). / How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.