Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (84840 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2013
fresh_dude: pros·ti·tute
n.
1. One who solicits and accepts
payment for sex acts.

With this definition, I wonder why the girls on here are upset. Yalls wouldn't fcck with a financially under par dude for obvious reasons. Don't get mad, get real.
as long as his money is the condition for the sex, u're all prostitutes.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by francababy(f): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: can u see how foolish she is? She didn't even ask if I or my parents live or had lived in lagos.....and she answered without a question. Are u sure u can pass exam?
Ask your mother. That's if she's still alive
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by yinkeys(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2013
D op brought this on herself tho. If u judge,just expect to b judged in return. We r all born sinners u kno.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by yinkeys(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Let's all try to engage in constructive criticism & not try to engage in cursing. This is so unproductive
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by sparkleRed(f): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2013
No nid 4 insults tho, a)since some pple here believe all women re whores, its include, their moda, sisters and daughter(if they ve any)so i dont c any reason y we should insult pple, dats wat they feel and they re allowed 2 their thoughts while those wit sense of reasoning will always knw d difference btw a gf and a prostitutes...pls lets nt insult ourselves kachiko cool

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by ronalmagic10(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: u don't know anything untill u know how to spell "conscience" and not dot your "I" whenever its standing alone. Cheers!!!

Mr professor, your spelling of 'until' is wrong. Secondly, it's supposed to be 'it is' and not 'its'. No one is perfect!!

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by adorable29(f): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: I don't intend to go on a back and forth arguement with you.
My stand remains
1: I cannot be with a lazy unproductive man.
2: that doesn't make me a prostitute
3: personally I'm not lazy and unproductive I don't see why I should settle for less
4:I still maintain that a prostitute is a woman who has sexzual relations with random men for financial gain. That in no way makes your girlfriend a prostitute for expecting you to be financially responsible. Unless of course she's into random men then we can agree that she's a wh*re
5: this generation of men are becoming fast unproductive, lazy and mediocre hence they are always on the defensive when a lady doesn't want to be with them because of that.
Yea call her a prostitute because she'd rather be with a more aspiring man than you.
6:it doesn't change the fact that we know what prostitution is and we know those who engage in it.
7:if you are truthful to yourself,you'll accept that these men calling all women prostitutes are only trying to make themselves feel good. To try and make it look like going to a brothel to sleep with who*re who has already slept with 5 men that same day is the same thing as having a steady girlfriend who wants you to be financially responsible

Keep decieving yourselves.
I'll believe y'all when you buy a ring go to a brothel and propose to a girl who just finished servicing 4 diff clients.
Abi we are all the same.

When you've done that and married her,then come and tell me again how all women are prostitutes including your wife. I'll believe you then

You are worthy of my respect sis.... Cheers

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by ronalmagic10(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2013
adorable29:

Seconded. She believes in her view and has strongly defended it. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2013
That's so kind
Thanks
adorable29:

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2013
ronalmagic10: @ Alikason Guy, I have been following your posts on this thread and I noticed something. You can't differentiate between a prostitute and a girlfriend. The obvious reason is because you had or have a girlfriend who behaves like a prostitute by demanding money for sex but don't make the mistake of generalizing. It's not true at all.

A prostitute collect money and give sex in return without caring for you and your future and life while your girlfriend support you, love you, care for you, share in your dreams and help you become a better person.

As the man, it is natural for you to pay the bills when you go out together. Being that you love and care for her, it is commendable to show your love for her by getting her gifts or something worthwhile on her birthday, Valentine day, Christmas period or whenever you can. It's is not a bad thing to support her financially so that she can look good or to further her education and dreams, if you can.

However, it's wrong to demand sex or any form of intimacy from her. Trust me, sex should be an act of love and reproduction. Forcing her is equivalent to raping her. Be civil

The problem arises when materialistic girls offer sex in exchange for money. Thus, making guys think girls are prostitutes. There's a thin line between gold-digging girls and prostitutes so shine your eyes properly and use your brain
honestly, thumbs up 4 u. U sounded mature. What u said would have been true if girls think that way too. Most of this girls abuse the priviledge of financial assistance towards them. What about a young poor graduate who has a promising future, but girls will turn him down and run after that rich yahoo boy who will dump them in a while.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2013
ronalmagic10: @ Alikason Guy, I have been following your posts on this thread and I noticed something. You can't differentiate between a prostitute and a girlfriend. The obvious reason is because you had or have a girlfriend who behaves like a prostitute by demanding money for sex but don't make the mistake of generalizing. It's not true at all.

A prostitute collect money and give sex in return without caring for you and your future and life while your girlfriend support you, love you, care for you, share in your dreams and help you become a better person.

As the man, it is natural for you to pay the bills when you go out together. Being that you love and care for her, it is commendable to show your love for her by getting her gifts or something worthwhile on her birthday, Valentine day, Christmas period or whenever you can. It's is not a bad thing to support her financially so that she can look good or to further her education and dreams, if you can.

However, it's wrong to demand sex or any form of intimacy from her. Trust me, sex should be an act of love and reproduction. Forcing her is equivalent to raping her. Be civil

The problem arises when materialistic girls offer sex in exchange for money. Thus, making guys think girls are prostitutes. There's a thin line between gold-digging girls and prostitutes so shine your eyes properly and use your brain
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u:
My stand remains
1: I cannot be with a lazy unproductive man.
Again, where have I suggested you do such. You're either trying to be narrow-minded or you just trtuly myopic. All those people that wake up at 4am at Ketu to resume work at 8am in VI for #50, 000 per month are they rich or are they lazy?
lorretta:
2: that doesn't make me a prostitute
comprehension problems? Check the answer to your point1
lorretta:
3: personally I'm not lazy and unproductive I don't see why I should settle for less
Irrelevant, check answers to your first two points.

lorretta:

4:I still maintain that a prostitute is a woman who has sexual relations with random men for financial gain. That in no way makes your girlfriend a prostitute for expecting you to be financially responsible. Unless of course she's into random men then we can agree that she's a wh*re
I agree, and has been my own stand too. So why are you arguing against yourself?

lorretta:

5: this generation of men are becoming fast unproductive, lazy and mediocre hence they are always on the defensive when a lady doesn't want to be with them because of that.
This statement makes you out to be a severely uninformed individual. Contrary to your opinion, this generation boasts an increase in productivity for generations especially when compared with the generation of present 45-65 year olds.
lorretta:
Yea call her a prostitute because she'd rather be with a more aspiring man than you.
Out of point. See answers to your points 1 and 2.
lorretta:
6:it doesn't change the fact that we know what prostitution is and we know those who engage in it.[
/quote]Again, your myopia leads you. For your information, prostitute includes runs girls, aristos, as well as girlfriends who breakup with boyfriends due to inability to 'meet up' financially, women who actively consider the financial standing of 'toasters' and agree based on how rich said 'toaster' is.
[quote author=lorretta]7:if you are truthful to yourself,you'll accept that these men calling all women prostitutes are only trying to make themselves feel good. To try and make it look like going to a brothel to sleep with who*re who has already slept with 5 men that same day is the same thing as having a steady girlfriend who wants you to be financially responsible
Well, I don't or have never been to a brothel so I wouldn't know about brothel habits, personnel and patrons but I know that a woman who sleeps with men to gain financial benefits whether in a brothel, her father's house, her lovers' houses, by the roadside is and has always been a prostitute, I don't know why you're trying to limit that definition to thsoe who stay at hotels, brothels or the roadside alone.

lorretta: Keep decieving yourselves.
I'll believe y'all when you buy a ring go to a brothel and propose to a girl who just finished servicing 4 diff clients.
Abi we are all the same.
I believe there are people closer to you who would benefit from that advice. I don't visit brothels and as such dont/wouldnt know people who ply their trade there. Sorry, that advice isn't for me.

lorretta: When you've done that and married her,then come and tell me again how all women are prostitutes including your wife. I'll believe you then
Again, your friends/brothers/cousins would benefit more from this piece of advice. They would even understand you more as you could tell them in person, verbally. Come back and share with us how someone you know has married a prostitute and how their coping and how your family is coping as well

23 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by ronalmagic10(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: honestly, thumbs up 4 u. U sounded mature. What u said would have been true if girls think that way too. Most of this girls abuse the priviledge of financial assistance towards them. What about a young poor graduate who has a promising future, but girls will turn him down and run after that rich yahoo boy who will dump them in a while.

If a girl turns you down because you are poor then be very happy because she's not a wife material. Go out there, make your money legitimately and invite her for your wedding ceremony when you find your true love. She will regret saying no to your advances.

Any girl that cannot add value to your life should be discarded like a bowel waste. Surround yourself with positive minded girls and not gold-digging girls in disguise.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: as long as his money is the condition for the sex, u're prostitutes.
I don't know how they can't comprehend this simple concept.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by triplecare(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2013
According to this thread ,who is a prostitute?

1. A woman who has more than 1 lover at a particular time.

2. A woman who considers financial gains as a factor before going into relationships.

3. A woman who cheats on her lover.

4. A woman who has sexual intercourse with a man for the purpose of receiving money,gifts,favour,promotion etc in return.

Going by this simple definitions, not all women are prostitutes but MANY are.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: What about a young poor graduate who has a promising future, but girls will turn him down and run after that rich yahoo boy who will dump them in a while.
He's only young and poor because he's lazy. Abi is that not the general 'female' idea?
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2013
triplecare: According to this thread ,who is a prostitute?

2. A woman who considers financial gains as a factor before going into relationships.

4. A woman who has sexual intercourse with a man for the purpose of receiving money,gifts,favour,promotion etc in return.

Pretty much sums it up.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2013
mumumugu: All girls are whores.

Ur just an animal

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by anselm791(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2013
The girls on this thread really have guts to look down on their fellow women and call them ashewo, cause if you've been through half of what they've gone through, you would understand that it takes a great deal to sell your body, soul and agree to be raped continously for 500 naira.
The OP was fortunate to 'drive by' from a good job, instead of her to be thankful, decides to describe them as pigs.
Guys would always be beasts as long as they are Hot, but always feel guilt at the end of their beast mode, even though no one would admit to this.
My point is, we shouldn't judge unless we've been there.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by yinkeys(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2013
But this reminds me. I kinda wooed a very pretty chick once & she also got attracted to me. Can u imagine that she's interested in bleeping me; she evn sends unclad pics of herself which I didn't ask for. But d funny thing is wen I mentioned dating her she said I can't date her till I have money. Wat r some females turnin into. This creates avenue for domestic violence. No wonder some guys just beat up their gfs. If money is d basis of which a girl dates a guy, trust me he'll never respect her o
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Alikaxon(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2013
francababy:
Ask your mother. That's if she's still alive
u're not only stu.pid, u're also a witch. I send it back to ur mother.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: I send it back to ur mother.
shocked Gaddemit.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Breezes in.. Smells everyone's Anus undecided breezes out!
mumumugu: All girls are whores.
BTW, all girls aren't whores bro. Tk it easy. Few of em deserve sm level of respect. Ur mum wz once a girl. R u sayin she is a LovePeddler? Or a retired LovePeddler? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by yinkeys(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2013
I respect u bro. Well said. It's funny how shit changes with a little foreign exchange
ronalmagic10:

If a girl turns you down because you are poor then be very happy because she's not a wife material. Go out there, make your money legitimately and invite her for your wedding ceremony when you find your true love. She will regret saying no to your advances.

Any girl that cannot add value to your life should be discarded like a bowel waste. Surround yourself with positive minded girls i and not gold-digging girls in disguise.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by triplecare(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Loretta is one very very funny babe. Imagine she says the world has changed! Everythin is monetised including relationships!!!!!!!! Lol. So tell me what do you call someone who monetises relationship/sex? Call a spade a spade sis....such a person is an ASHEE.

I have a girl who doesn't demand a dime from me. She believes she's not my responsibility until we married. Now that is a non-ashee. I still buy things for her once in a while though but I'm never pressured into thinking my gifts are the things keeping her with me. Any lady who doesn't and can't do this is a SEMI-ASHEE to euphemise

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by gwas(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2013
triplecare: According to this thread ,who is a prostitute?

1. A woman who has more than 1 lover at a particular time.

That's all
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Alikaxon: as long as his money is the condition for the sex, u're all prostitutes.
fresh_dude: He's only young and poor because he's lazy. Abi is that not the general 'female' idea?
so in all honesty,you've never seen a woman who makes love to a man unless he gives her money? Smh
Are you guys just hurt or plain dishonest?
Broke dudes have girlfriends all the time. Some even have multiple.
I don't get what you guys are complaining about?
Are you rich?
If you're not a rich man and you have a woman who loves you, you don't deserve her love cos of all these things you're saying here.
If you tell me a woman who sleeps with a man for money is a prostitute,I agree. We all agree

But if you say every woman is a prostitute that means you're saying no woman can make love to a man unless he pays her,then I'm sorry I don't get where you learned that. Says a lot about the kind of women you deal with.
@ fresh_dude, you think you're smart smiley
Calling me naïve,myopic bla bla bla. If you noticed I'm not indugling you in that area. I have my reasons. Fact is you don't even know what you're saying or what you stand for.
My stand is not all women are wh*re cos not all women sleep with men for money. Many actually fall in love. And stay with the men they love thru thick n thin
What's your stand?
Are all women wh*ore or not. You have to be specific. Quoting me and typing long epistles isn't helping ur cause.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2013
Dr2great: never in ur miserable life u ever quote me again.,am i ur mate? Am not in the league of u brats who insult urselves here. Why drag my mum into this? Ur father is a mad man.,foolish girl. Ur toto nor dey sweet again,ur toto too wide,mini ashawo
laffing@ur stup!dity. Oh so you respect ur mom?? And you've the impetus to call all women prostitutes? You must be very very stup-id. You re a big disgrace to ur family. Go tell your mom she is a hoe, ashawo, prostitute, cos her miserable bastar.d son just realized all women re prostitutes. Foo.l.

13 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Breezes in.. Smells everyone's anus.. :-/ Breezes out!
But wait oh! Hw una go talk say "all girls are whores"? Una mama nor be girls b4 dem born u? Chai. U're indirectly saying ur mother is an experienced retired LovePeddler! :-x

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2013
You're actually getting me wrong. I meant the world is monetized hence everyone needs to make money to survive with or without a partner. Pls read my post well and don't twist it. I don't like being misunderstood.I doubt you even followed my posts from the beginning if you did,then you'd know I'm saying the same thing you're saying

Now to your post. Since you have girl who doesn't ask u for money, don't you think you stand to correct your fellow men who think all girls are prostitutes?
triplecare: Loretta is one very very funny babe. Imagine she says the world has changed! Everythin is monetised including relationships!!!!!!!! Lol. So tell me what do you call someone who monetises relationship/sex? Call a spade a spade sis....such a person is an ASHEE.

I have a girl who doesn't demand a dime from me. She believes she's not my responsibility until we married. Now that is a non-ashee. I still buy things for her once in a while though but I'm never pressured into thinking my gifts are the things keeping her with me. Any lady who doesn't and can't do this is a SEMI-ASHEE to euphemise

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2013
Chaleeee: Yes we do!
And they are not rough looking, anyway it depends on the brothel class.
Re: I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Op, when u get to that thread link brought in by marvelling, kindly acknowledge the principal officers in d likes of 'born2fuck', 'marvelling', 'mobuch' (forget that he's a pretender), and the rest. grin. How am i sure u are even better looking than the oloshos. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Husband And Wife-To-Be Captured Frowning During Their Wedding (Picture) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.