Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (47696 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by ceejayluv(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2014
owobokiri: Convert or no convert, if i see any mosque at urualla,i will organise a riot. Igbos have been spared of the diblitating trends associated with islam, less than 0.5% of igbo population are muslim, we are blessed.. we have christian dogmas and the menace called traditional religion to deal with, adding another layer of trouble shouldnt be of any help. Islamic inroad into igboland should be mercilessly repelled. To hell with freedom of religion. . This particular religion will bring no upgrade to the process of igbo cultural modernistion, so what is the use? You convert qnd you stay there.. On this one, we have to be culturally cocky before it becomes a trend.
Less than 0.05%

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by blaqoracle: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2014
owobokiri: Convert or no convert, if i see any mosque at urualla,i will organise a riot. Igbos have been spared of the diblitating trends associated with islam, less than 0.5% of igbo population are muslim, we are blessed.. we have christian dogmas and the menace called traditional religion to deal with, adding another layer of trouble shouldnt be of any help. Islamic inroad into igboland should be mercilessly repelled. To hell with freedom of religion. . This particular religion will bring no upgrade to the process of igbo cultural modernistion, so what is the use? You convert qnd you stay there.. On this one, we have to be culturally cocky before it becomes a trend.
dont worry yourself, muslim dont have business in igboland ;just the way the igbo man dont have business being the president of nigeria.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by idris4r83(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2014
what is dis 1 saying?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by madnigerian: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2014
Mr Ezeugo's conversion to Islam should not be a means for Christians to panic.

Look if I million Christians decide to convert to Islam, that does not make Christianity a false religion, or a failed religion.

Christianity is not about 'how many Christians there are in the world'.....but 'whether the Christians are imitators of Christ'.

I wish Mr Ezeugo well in his spiritual journey...and if he wats to come back home to Christianity.....that's all right with me.

So, let us Christians stop the silly anti-Islam bigotry.

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by ceejayluv(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2014
omusiliyu: That's Bangladesh.. And here in Nigeria Sheik Rochas Audu Okorocha is working seriously to converts all the Imolite to Islam. He has Built a world-class Mosque in Owerri and about 20 Igbo-catholic members converted to Islam last year ending
Do you really Believe all this you just wrote? Or was it Alomo-induced?

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Sissie(f): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2014

If it was a Muslim that posted he doesn't want to see a church in kano or any northern state, their would have been uproar on this thread about how Muslims are terrorist, extremist blah blah blah. But someone post this and even gets likes for the post. And they say we are the intolerant ones.

Igbos are reverting to Islam, I personally know igbo Muslims. Organise the riot and make sure it starts from your family house.

Where is urualla so that dawah committee can go build a mosque there.

9 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by madnigerian: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2014

Don't be a bigot.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by DMainMan: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2014
Nyc 1. My fellow nairalanders, it is high time we reflect on the religion of God (Islam). Abide and follow its teachings in the Holy Qur'an.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by bankyblue(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2014
two things re always involve when an IGBO MAN make such decision.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2014
DMainMan: Nyc 1. My fellow nairalanders, it is high time we reflect on the religion of God (Islam). Abide and follow its teachings in the Holy Qur'an.
Egg-head!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Iyfy4real: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2014
Continue fooling dem and urself....nde'ara.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by mmmustapha(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2014
3coins: Igbo man....keep fooling dem sir!
Mr man u are fooling urself, embrace Islam or regret forever
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Idrismusty97(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: Egg-head!
what made him an egg-head? Don't you encouraged people to choose Christianity? As someone said above,"Religion has truly destroy this country."
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Jaerymes(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2014
How can a religion which is the cause of 80% of world chaos right now be the "right" religion? Muslims have murdered scores of Christians, yet Christians haven't picked up as much as a knife to retaliate. yet you call Islam a religion of peace? undecided

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by babaireti(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2014
So that you can continue to wallow in your vices such as :rape of elderly women,kidnapping for both ransom and rituals,armed robberies,419,and baby factories all around the places. So don't be jittery,Islam and Sharia law does not have your time yet
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by madnigerian: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=nijanigga]But a good example of a devout practicing Muslim is the pe.do.ph.ile senator Ahmed Yerima and I didn't hear Muslims condemning his defiling young innocent girls. Or maybe Emeka is not converting to the real Islam.

Re- underaged marriage. Note that Iam not defending Yerima or underaged marriage.

Back in the day, when mortality rates were high and you had a low chance of making it to your 40TH birthday, child marriage was desirable. Hence the Muslim founder marrying a girl at the age of 9....back then there was no such thing as antibiotics, or modern medical care. Catching malaria in the 7th century could mean a death sentence.

And note that until as recently as the 80's...many rural areas in the North have limited exposure to modern health care. Plus, they are highly dependent on agriculture...and you need many hands to farm. Hence the high rate of child wives.....taking advantage of a woman's fertile period to produce as many children to farm(and also to ensure that many kids survive too..)

Perhaps if we mechanise farming up North and increased access to education and health.....child marriage would reduce.

Aisha died in her 50's BTW....today we would say she died 'young'....back then she was at a ripe old age!

Plus Mohammed was certainly no pedophile, particularly as most of his wives were older women and widows, and young women in their twenties. If he was a pedophile....there would have been a harem of child brides in his house.

How many people still remember the how Yoruba Muslims in Kano were slaughtered in 1999, including at least one who had his manhood cut off,later died in a southern hospital.They claimed that the youruba Muslims were not Islamic enough.

That had less to do with Islam and more to do with tribalism....considering as the attacks were in reprisal for a similar attack in Lagos on Hausas. Of course both attacks were wrong...and I blame the governemt for doing nothing to supress violence.

Religion has destroyed Nigeria. Take a look at the prosperous middle eastern countries, they enjoy life just the west,but illiterates here carry religion on their heads, yet CORRUPTION has eaten deep like cancer in our society.

Nigeria is underdeveloped because our economy is Dutch diseased, not because of religion. The UAE prospers because they do not rely on oil alone.

Read this article....Pass the books , hold the oil .http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/opinion/sunday/friedman-pass-the-books-hold-the-oil.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0.......for a reason why Nigeria is not developed.

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by victorazy(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2014
Sissie:

[B] If it was a Muslim that posted he doesn't want to see a church in kano or any northern state,[B/] their would have been uproar on this thread about how Muslims are terrorist, extremist blah blah blah. But someone post this and even gets likes for the post. And they say we are the intolerant ones.

Igbos are reverting to Islam, I personally know igbo Muslims. Organise the riot and make sure it starts from your family house.

Where is urualla so that dawah committee can go build a mosque there.

Haven't they been doing it?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Idrismusty97: what made him an egg-head? Don't you encouraged people to choose Christianity? As someone said above,"Religion has truly destroy this country."
Ironically, we are saying the same thing. I am praising him. can't you see that with the egg-head term?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by SHAAWA: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2014

You are no better than a Boko haramist. For your information if he chooses to build a mosque in Urualla it will stand on your ancestral plot of land.

Back to the post, welcome brother, May the Almighty continue to guide and protect you.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by balad009(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2014
[i][/i]
igbo terrorist talking
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Acidosis(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2014
wow....

Who is Emeka's pastor and what church does he attend before conversion?
When did he give his life to Christ?

Lol... Imagine the likes of those claiming to be one time Christian grin Janet Jackson grin puhahahahaha grin

Meanwhile, the fact that you're not a muslim, doesn't mean you're a Christian smiley

Good for the moslems
Good for the Christians

Afterall, not all those who call themselves Christian will make heaven...

Infact, with the present condition of this spoilt world we live in, Heaven will rejoice if 10 out of 10,000,000 people make heaven...

So its not about the number... cool Christianity isn't a competition..
If the whole world convert to atheism... God will loose NOTHING.. grin He's got multitudes of angels worshipping him in adoration....

Na una go burn off for hell fire grin grin grin grin
Armageddon will only catch up with humans grin grin grin

God is God, with or without humans grin grin

Chai... I love this God.. Kingdom Authority! cheesy

Abeg make una call me when Pastor Adeboye convert to muslim

5 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by julioralph(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Hmm..
Biz Things.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Afroconnect: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2014
A grown ass man can do whatever to advance in life...nothing does you,simply manipulating the manipulators. cool
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by ikkings(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2014
This arguement going on here is baseless, the man has been playing there for ten years, its only natural for him to convert to please his friends and employers, he can convert his whole family if he wishes, who even knows the guy sef? abeg make im dey go hell na for im head, nobody go miss am, big mumu.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by alisigwe(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2014
Funny enough he's from ma hometown in imo state, and he swore never to step his feet again in my village since his accident back in the days. I wish you well brother just never forget we still love you and nobody caused your accident.It was bound to be and popsy still dey ask of you.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Akolawole(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2014
Interesting!

1) He is FORMERLY a Roman Catholic. Ok .. Alright. Was he a christian? Another debate for another day

2) I remember vividly how Nzeribe fooled the whole Northern muslim years ago of his conversion including Sultan only to make a fool of them on the celebrated day

3) I have so many Bangladeshi as Pal and i know their muslimness well
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by wazobiaN9(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2014
Dreyl: Allahu Akbar

Frankly, we may need to find another suitable Islamic phrase to praise God. Seems 'Allahu Akbar' has been hijacked by islamic terrorists... it's now synonymous with the ultimate cry to detonate a bomb or generally destroy. Seriously.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by heykims(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by brushesz: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.