Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (47727 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by lilmax(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2014
Lilimax: The man has tasted poverty and he decided to embrace the religion to make ends meet in Bangladesh angry grin. Poverty is evil cos it can make someone to reason upside down undecided
cheesy
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Mhudi: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2014
harttrick: This is the crux of the matter.Which is why part of the problem christianity faces today.It is the invention of many unscrulture things.To start with,is it a crime that an igbo man converts to islam?Rev father matthew kukah of sokoto diocese is a christian convert who hails from kano,am sure most of you don't know this.there are pure hausa christians from kano and hell has not let loose.For instance,part of janet jackson reason for dumping christianity for islam was that,she never know why the bible primarily is divided into two,that of 66 books and 73 books.Paul who never saw paul in his life has author most of the books in bible.The lists are endless.My friend just travel to U.S or U.k,you will die to see how christians are accepting islam despite the many challenges it faces of few disgruntle elements painting it black(which every religion have)In christianity for instances,nudity in church,prostitution,armed robbery etc are perpetrated mostly by xtians.please go to kainji,shiroro or any nearby PHCN transformer and HUG it,I believe harmattan dey worry you.
Please, get this right: His Lordship Matthew Hassan Kukah, the Catholic bishop of Sokoto diocese, hails from Anchuna in Zango-kataf local government area of kaduna state. You are right in your statement that there are hausas in Kano that are christians. They are mainly the Maguzawas in parts of Ikara LGA, Makarfi LGA, and Soba LGA of Kaduna State, Zaria, kano, and Malumfashi area of Katsina State.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by xtervaganza(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
My guy emeka, just collect the mumu Bangladesh money and run hahahahaha

As for the simpleton that mentioned Janet Jackson.....lemme tell you, Janet was struggling for money and was even caught on can being sent out of Michael Jacksons home by his daughter(Paris) because she wants to dip her dirty hands in Michaels money. She was very broke when she met the stupid sheikh son whom she married just to have access to his billions grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Mhudi: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
harttrick: This is the crux of the matter.Which is why part of the problem christianity faces today.It is the invention of many unscrulture things.To start with,is it a crime that an igbo man converts to islam?Rev father matthew kukah of sokoto diocese is a christian convert who hails from kano,am sure most of you don't know this.there are pure hausa christians from kano and hell has not let loose.For instance,part of janet jackson reason for dumping christianity for islam was that,she never know why the bible primarily is divided into two,that of 66 books and 73 books.Paul who never saw paul in his life has author most of the books in bible.The lists are endless.My friend just travel to U.S or U.k,you will die to see how christians are accepting islam despite the many challenges it faces of few disgruntle elements painting it black(which every religion have)In christianity for instances,nudity in church,prostitution,armed robbery etc are perpetrated mostly by xtians.please go to kainji,shiroro or any nearby PHCN transformer and HUG it,I believe harmattan dey worry you.
Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah had never been a convert. He is a christian and a catholic right from his mother's womb.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by vivalavida(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lol. Igbo boiz on tha move.
I remember when Okocha joined fernabache after da 1998 world cup. He and the gentle giant had to adopt muslim names cause of tha environment where they were playing. Okocha chose da name Mohammed. When he left for psg,dat name died. He married Nkechi @sss mulumba in lag, a catholic church.
Emeka Ezeugo is doing practically same thing. He is trying to gain wholesome acceptability by the bangladesh public and hence his fake conversion. He deliberately said his family understands. Yea,igbo families gaa nghotaa maka nwa ntiti oge,nwanne anyi nwoke gaa eri mbo mbo with ego haa. Emeka ma broda,carry on. If i see away to land in bangladesh now now,me too kwa go convert so i fit pack that their money run.
As for u boko haramites,u didnt win a soul.Rejoice as my igbo broda pulls his heist on you guys. Lol

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
wazobia_N9:

Frankly, we may need to find another suitable Islamic phrase to praise God. Seems 'Allahu Akbar' has been hijacked by islamic terrorists... it's now synonymous with the ultimate cry to detonate a bomb or generally destroy. Seriously.
Do you want change? That is laughable! Speak to your Saudi sheikhs first?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily.
Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh,
shall he find faith on the earth?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
It seems as if these anti islamic elements are nervous that islam is gradually creeping in into their society. Its example is just like light replacing darkness. Those who are afraid that nuclear bomb will one day fall into the hands of the arabs fail to to realise that the nuclear bomb has already been dropped, it fell the day prophet muhammad (SAW) was born. That bomb (ISLAM) is gradually creeping into areas of unbelief
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Kestolove(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
am sick and tired of this religion called xtainity..fake pastors,church nw d main bizness,pastor living high clas life,cruzin on private jet while dia followerz ar suffern..guyz am d next to convert to islam cum dix fridae by the grace of Allah..
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sissie:

If it was a Muslim that posted he doesn't want to see a church in kano or any northern state, their would have been uproar on this thread about how Muslims are terrorist, extremist blah blah blah. But someone post this and even gets likes for the post. And they say we are the intolerant ones.

Igbos are reverting to Islam, I personally know igbo Muslims. Organise the riot and make sure it starts from your family house.

Where is urualla so that dawah committee can go build a mosque there.

our presence is needed in that community
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by emmabest2000(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alfa Seltzer: Maybe he couldn't find a mental hospital in Bangladesh so he went to the next available alternative.
GBAM ,
Urualla kwenu ide . urualla kwezuenu ideato grin

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Orikinla(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=18pt]How much did they pay him?[/size]

No Igbo man becomes a Muslim for free. grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
nijanigga: But a good example of a devout practicing Muslim is the pe.do.ph.ile senator Ahmed Yerima and I didn't hear Muslims condemning his defiling young innocent girls. Or maybe Emeka is not converting to the real Islam.
How many people still remember the how Yoruba Muslims in Kano were slaughtered in 1999, including at least one who had his manhood cut off,later died in a southern hospital.They claimed that the youruba Muslims were not Islamic enough.
Religion has destroyed Nigeria. Take a look at the prosperous middle eastern countries, they enjoy life just the west,but illiterates here carry religion on their heads, yet CORRUPTION has eaten deep like cancer in our society.

4got to ask, what about those north ireland catholics making crusade against the anglicans. I hear say the war bloody. IS IT TRUE?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Afam4eva: Christians are funny sha. When Muslim convert to Christianity, they have seen the light but when it's the other way around, they're doing it to make ends meet.

No bro, that's just your people.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
bankyblue: two things re always involve when an IGBO MAN make such decision.

I agree. Its either the place he left is wrong or the place he is joing is right
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jaerymes: How can a religion which is the cause of 80% of world chaos right now be the "right" religion? Muslims have murdered scores of Christians, yet Christians haven't picked up as much as a knife to retaliate. yet you call Islam a religion of peace? undecided

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by dokunbam(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Another in the making

JTF watchoutr
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jaerymes: How can a religion which is the cause of 80% of world chaos right now be the "right" religion? Muslims have murdered scores of Christians, yet Christians haven't picked up as much as a knife to retaliate. yet you call Islam a religion of peace? undecided

YOU JUST MADE ME REMEMBER THE CRUSADES
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by cleanvessel(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
When muslims get a few converts, they go agog. Do you know how many muslims covert to christianity through various christian programmes?

Keep jubilating, it is heathy to do so.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by andyanders: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
I know from his looks, the possibility of his becoming another bomber is in the making and why wouldn't his parents support him when that is where they feed from.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Smooyis(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
owobokiri: Convert or no convert, if i see any mosque at urualla,i will organise a riot. Igbos have been spared of the diblitating trends associated with islam, less than 0.5% of igbo population are muslim, we are blessed.. we have christian dogmas and the menace called traditional religion to deal with, adding another layer of trouble shouldnt be of any help. Islamic inroad into igboland should be mercilessly repelled. To hell with freedom of religion. . This particular religion will bring no upgrade to the process of igbo cultural modernistion, so what is the use? You convert qnd you stay there.. On this one, we have to be culturally cocky before it becomes a trend.
Haba! You don't have to be this biased. If it were to be a northerner saying this about Islam and their northern religion you will say they are very fanatical. God is all knowing. Religion is a thing of the mind in which everyone has a free will to decide.
Besides, religion cannot take anyone to heaven, only Christ-likeness. I mean Godliness.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by igbosarejews(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
A closer look at dat guy, reminds me of kabiru sokoto.an opinion poll conducted so far shows that ,those dat convert and not born into islam ends up into crime/terrorism,we bid him farewell anyway,72 virginsAwaits him in hade,
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Confirmer(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
cleanvessel: When muslims get a few converts, they go agog. Do you know how many muslims covert to christianity through various christian programmes?

Keep jubilating, it is heathy to do so.
Google can help u with that. Just google "the fastest growing religion in the world".
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Saintkeirrison: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Eeya 2 tins involved either poorverty or they chamed him cos dat religion is nt 4rm God o may God help him 2 comback 2 his senses
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by alisigwe(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Didn't know people from urualla full nairaland! Nawaoo I gats change ma username be that.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Shankboye(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alhamdulilai... Snoop

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Smooyis: Haba! You don't have to be this biased. If it were to be a northerner saying this about Islam and their northern religion you will say they are very fanatical. God is all knowing. Religion is a thing of the mind in which everyone has a free will to decide.
Besides, religion cannot take anyone to heaven, only Christ-likeness. I mean Godliness.

"The religion with God is Islam" Q3 vs19
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Shankboye(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Paris hilton

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by glasmirow(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
well you guys can say any thing about Islam well bro you are free from the religion of doom to a religion of light congrats
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
Shankboye: Alhamdulilai... Snoop
That guy weeds like devil in hell, man.Bwhahaha... You are deceived man!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Shankboye: Paris hilton

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1501393_Chesapeake-20130818-0025914_jpg749dd219e27a4ede9148dd42b696eee8[/img]
She is smarter than any Arab lady! Lovely Paris Hilton!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
its shameful that almost all the igbos commenting are of the opinion that igbos are fakes and will comprise when it comes to money, hence the reason those who became reverted. this opinion is far from the truth because not all igbo reverts became wealthy. further igbos in their originality were idol worshipers until catholic brand of christianity arrived there and either forced conversion or they entered by choice because they are tired of worship what their handwork. today, other brand of christianity is doing well with igbos.

i guess the way the idolaters among the past generation derided catholic sect, was the same way the catholic derided protestant and now the way the the igbo christians are deriding the muslims among them, now.

i tell you old prejudice does not die which is why Allah says in the Quran that the disbelievers will wish they be sent back, that they now know the truth and will mend their ways. but they will not permanently mend their ways because they will return to it, soon enough forgetting what they swore to do. this is loosely similar to an old relationship was rekindled. each party in time, really before long will go back to the old way that was the cause of killing the relationship before.

@lilimax;
by Lilimax(f): 5:14pm On Jan 05

Fake Jews!!:
;Dkeep fooling ur self ur people are converting nd u're here spew rubbish don't worry u all we soon become muslim..! d same Christianity change ur people from traditional religion..!

grin Me becoming a moslem? I won"t mind but you got to convince me smiley Allau akbar tongue
one convincing coming up and i wanna see how honest you are to reality. [1]; God is 1 and not more than 1 and He no One has seen His Form and He is not a man or son of man. This disproves Jesus the son of man, born by Mary as God. Quite worshiping Jesus and worship the One Who sent him as a prophet to the lost sheep of the house of Jacob [Israel]. will you take heed and worship your Creator, submitting your will willingly to Him or will you be arrogant and reject guidance?

@Maestroferddi:
by Lilimax(f): 5:17pm On Jan 05

maestroferddi: What a pathetic situation! Whilst tens of thousands of ex-Muslims are embracing the light of the Gospel of Jesus daily, some misguided folks are allowing themselves to be deluded by a sham conversion by an individual who is patently a hustler. To those who do not know, the Ibo society is supremely sheltered in the arms of liberty, knowledge and enterprise. The foregoing values are solely inherent in Christianity. There is no gainsaying the fact that every Iboman is a Christian by default. It is therefore practically impossible to find an Ibo Muslim convert unless such one is drawn therein for pecuniary reasons. Some should take out time to reckon the following: the Ibos are about the most unislamised people on the planet! I don't see that changing in a zillion years.

Well said!
lilimax has her assignment already above. she may want to participate with you on this. as i read the bible i saw the book of Moses [popularly called the 5 books of Moses. at least the 10 Commandments evidence of that]. as i read the bible further, i see ruth, ester, etc, etc but never have seen any book called the Gospel of Jesus. i saw a verse or indicating Jesus went about preaching the "Gospel". if this what you mean as Gospel of Jesus, where is it on the pages of the Bible because all i have seen are 4 Gospels titled according to "John, Mark, Luke and Matthew"! none of these says Gospel of Jesus. the qualifier is "according to" which indicates that the authors were not even John, Luke, Mark or Matthew because you will not write as say according to you. or do you write and qualify your writing with according to instead of by?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.