Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (44016 Views)

If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by abhosts(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
devour129: trust me that's what she is doing ! It's crazy but I fear for that guy

That might not be the case. I remember a Nigerian Lady once told me that she could never Respect a Man that cannot beat her. I guess it is a matter different strokes.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Super1759: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
am still trying to understand how a woman will make my parent cry..my parents that trained me and brought me up..she won't let them be happy around me or touch my kids, them never born that woman.
@OP, guy be the man I think you are too soft for her, she overides you.that's so wrong

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tinubu: I am not yet married...so i have no advice to give...I will rather hang in and listen to mature minds tackle this problem, so i wouldnt have to creat such thread of my own in some years time....my condolences to the op sha... [s]*grabs popcorn and silently follows thread.*
[/s]
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Ibusho: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
my brother, if ur enemy get involve in an accident or has a serious illness, I bet u she will pack d children and run away but ur family will not leave u. U need to correct this before its too late. lf u loose ur grip as d head of d family then ur in for more insult from her. I do let my wife knows that without my family there is no me so den no born am well make e put mouth or even advice me on my extended family issues.

As much as those children bears ur surname they are ur property and u have 100% right over them. Take charge.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Mishydoo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=15pt]Whatever causes u stress...cut it off!!!

Hw hard can dat be...?life's too short mahn![/size]

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by BabaEto1: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
thorpido: Apache77.....beating her into submission worked?
I hope she's not bidding her time to take her pound of flesh back.

..And possibly slice " Apache77's federal capital territory" loolzz
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by devour129: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
solomon111: Bullshitt.
The lady can't do jack.
Sometimes,a degree of aggressiveness is required to tame some very wild women.
I've seen it work times without number.
if you say so.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by patssy: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
I can understand the pains ur parents go through seeing this happen to their only child. I strongly believe she's listening to side talks. Maybe u r giving her so much freedom, tell her you are giving her a second
chance to turn a new live, threaten divorcing her if she's still adamant. If all these prove abortive, then do the needful.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by biltem: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
@op. It is either u have not tell us some other hidden facts known to u and her family alone which she felt if known to member of ur family, they will kick against ur union. Again does she welcome other members of ur family? Did u do native wedding or white wedding? Does her family come to the house and how were her attitude?

i asked these questions becos i know a guy that is currently in the same problem up till now and has been in it since over 20yrs.
No parent will be happy loosing their son to the wife.

But something happened after that threw the woman off balance.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by AdoraAmadi: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
My dear friend just think over it
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Mishydoo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=15pt]Needless to say...u caused this upon urslf by making rash and stupid descisions wen u we're younger.

Now U̶̲̅r̅ older u shld av learned patience;Be patient with her;and Shez nt a devil,shez your WIFE!![/size]

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by devour129: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
abhosts:

That might not be the case. I remember a Nigerian Lady once told me that she could never Respect a Man that cannot beat her. I guess it is a matter different strokes.
the thing about revenge works both ways ! That's y we all should try as much as possible not to suppress one another coz the day the other person will be pushed to d wall,even the devil will be amazed. That's why you hear some stories and you be like some people are wicked .they jus bottle it up until it explodes
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by gidjah(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
SO SO WORRIED FOR U BRO,U GOT TOO WEAK FOR HER N she took ur simplicity for weakness.u also took her in out of pity!not love.u took away her prime time
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by opetu: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
alwaysme: @op. Probably she must av heard from reliable sources like churches that ur parents re witches or maybe There's somebody in that neighbourhood that is evil. The truth is no mother will willingly give out her children knowing they might b put in harms way. Av u had a serious talk with her about it? What was her response?

I really dont know..but witches..ma mom bought a car for her!! my fam luvs her. dey try to relatebwitbher but she always backout. it was a wait of 8 years bfo my parents had me..its only normal for me to want them have more time with their grand kids.!! she just want me to alienate ma self from family
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by mygem: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op no problem without solution,there is no perfect marriage,every home with its perculiar problem,my best advice that has worked for me is that no third party should know wats going on in ur home.if both of u can sit together and analysis issues biblically u will scalke thru

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
ednut1: until we hear her version no comment
So, help us send invitation to her. Slowpoke.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Haunted: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
apache77:
u r in trouble bro...kick her asz out....you are not being firm..
my wife, wen we were dating was very refractive- as in very stubborn. i could come to see her and she will tell me get out- boota- it was dat bad. One night wen we had issues, and i was trying to stop her from stomping away in anger, she slapped me. I just held her and didnt even vex. she later put it down to being tipsy. i forgot the issue and just hung in der, swallowing all the shitt she handed down for years.....
till one fateful night in 2009 wen she misbehaved, while we were out.

I descended on her so brutally while a friend was driving us back home, she opened the door of the fast moving car to jump down- it would hav been manslaughter.We had to stop, i beat the hell out of her she crawled under the car and more than two dozen cars had to crowd round us cos people following thought it was a kidnap attempt. That was five years ago.

But since that day, the lose screw in her head tightened back and she has been very pliable, very amenable now. We are married now and no issues- she is the most humble wife you can think of- and i dont threaten her or try to lord over her- no. Just a loving relationship, but she has it at the back of her mind, this her husband can be a beast if he decides to.

She initially never liked my own friends and people around me- just her own people and friends- but now the tide has changed- its more my people around us now and my friends and no one complains- she always has a nice demeanour towards everyone. Matter of fact, as I speak, she is not just in family home, two cities away, but has even followed my mum to our village home- they have a great relationsnhip and I am happy.

This was a very very refractive woman who made our relationship hell- of all of us who dated it was difficult for any one man to get a handle on her, but I have tamed her and we have a wonderful relationship. Infact, right now, she is the one putting in all the effort to make the marriage work while I just cross my legs and watch her in amusement.

I think the single most decisive moment in our relationship was that fateful night 3years into our relationship when i beat the hell out of her- that singular moment turned the tables and told her i was firmly in charge.

You may need your own decisive moment too, to save your marriage...and your sanity, if its not too late already

Mr I take pride in being a murderer, I can't believe you just typed this.. You mean you beat your wife to be to the extent that It could have been man slaughter and you are advocating the same thing here?

The only way you could prove yourself as a man in your relationship was to almost kill someone else's daughter? It is very pathetic to read that you take so much pride in this violent act you committed. She misbehaved again, probably slapped you again, but did you have to go to the extent of beating the hell out of her in a moving car?? Why didn't you just return the slap and let her go forever? You weren't married to her yet, were you?

I guess you are happy and you feel manly thet your wife lives in fear, knowing at the back of her mind that her husband can be a beast anytime she misbehaves?

Would you beat your troublesome\wayward daughter or son to this state just to prove you are the father?

Op, for your own good, do not follow this guy's 'decisive moment advice', you could end up behind bars or hung to death...

Marriage is not a do or die affair, if you can not fix it after several genuine attempts, get out of it.

18 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by curtain: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
in addition, I will strictly advice you never to fight or beat her up because if a woman posses the guts to tear off your clothes then beating can only make her develop thick skin. And moreover it has been discovered that some demon possesed women lure men into the habit of beating women making them become like animals when you allow the spirit of women beating to enter you by starting with her you may even end up beating up your mother one day. The best you can do is to take her for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by mazizitonene(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Toktee: Iam not only supprisf but iam vry disappointed at the coments that are coming in here;this is a case of a woman wanting to takeover home and control thngs,and she saw the guy parents as a stumbling block.
What do you want the man to find out frm her,these and all the advices she is receiving frm her bad friends is the root caused of the whole thing.
I still maintained,kicked her out,any woman that hate ur family,dose not love you,because and do somethng fast b4 she will poison ur parents.
Call her,let her knw that any woman that dose nt love ur family dose nt love you and u can nt keep away frm ur family cos of a woman,let her knw that there are many women out there that may love ur family.
Let her knw that u ar considering divorce if she refuse to change.
Let her know what, she'l just give u rat poison and start claiming widow...don't try it
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by mazizitonene(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Booty4me: op u deprived her of d fun she would have by gettin her pregnant and marrying her immediately.. dats d after effect of it.. just leave wit it. she will cool off
Yeah right, when she finally kills him and starts claiming widow right ? undecided
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by jaybeyblu: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
soul_glo: So you sat down and discussed with your parents to come get the kids and did not bother to mention it to their mother. Congratulations. You are the cause of your parents heartache and if they know that you never told your wife and still support your behavior then they are not being honest with you. They are adding to firewood to the fire. Good luck with your divorce. Ruin your children's life to make your parents who have lived their's already happy

God bless you for this comment! There are 2 sides to a story @ op do you derive her from seeing her own parents? Or the children from staying with her own parents ? Do you allow your parents to interfere in your marriage? Do you put her last and your parents first in all ?( in other words does her opinion count or they would have to be approved by mom and dad? ) I believe there is an underlying issue that makes her behaves this way but if you don't permit your parents to control your marriage and deprived her right as the woman of the home,then they have every right to see their grand children for Pete's sake preventing them from seeing the kids is just plain wickedness and it must be stopped..

3 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Mishydoo(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=15pt]After 5yrs and two kids u call her devil...u thnk u cn live with ɑ̤̥̈̊ devil fr 5yrs?

If u leve dat woman it'll b d worst mistake u eva made![/size]

6 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
thorpido: You need to have a discussion with your wife and try to get her to open up on what the issue is with your parents.
You have to still work at the marriage and not divorce yet.
Pray about this and seek God.Try to meet with an elderly person you both are comfortable with like your pastor for counselling.
Some wives are naturally just like that. Discussion or no discussion, that's who they are. You simply can't change them. I wonder the type of discussion they haven't had in their 5 years of living together. Just give her the two available options (submission or divorce), I'm sure of the one she's going to chose.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
I know the kinda woman you married. You got to be very very careful cuz one day u gon see the d most ugly side of her.Brace ya self and ease up, man.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by drlateeph(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
I'm not sure that woman loves u, 'cos if she does she will be interested in anything that is of interest to u, talkless of ur parents. Anyway find some1 in their family whom u know she respects so much to talk to her, and if afterwards she turn no new leaf, then the best thing to do may be to let go of some1 who will not make ur parents reap the fruit of their labour.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by soulglo: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Haunted:

Mr I take pride in being a murderer, I can't believe you just typed this.. You mean you beat your wife to be to the extent that It could have been man slaughter and you are advocating the same thing here?

The only way you could prove yourself as a man in your relationship was to almost kill someone else's daughter? It is very pathetic to read that you take so much pride in this violent act you committed. She misbehaved again, probably slapped you again, but did you have to go to the extent of beating the hell out of her in a moving car?? Why didn't you just return the slap and let her go forever? You weren't married to her yet, were you?

I guess you are happy and you feel manly thet your wife lives in fear, knowing at the back of her mind that her husband can be a beast anytime she misbehaves?

Would you beat your troublesome\wayward daughter or son to this state just to prove you are the father?

Op, for your own good, do not follow this guy's 'decisive moment advice', you could end up behind bars or hung to death...

Marriage is not a do or die affair, if you can not fix it after several genuine attempts, get out of it.

Sad is the fact that at least 6 other Nigerians agree with him. Imagine hitting someone so hard that they not only try to jump out of a moving vehicle but crawl under the vehicle. And he is so pleased with himself. He actually believes that she respects him now because he attacked her like a wild beast. Only in Nigeria is r4pe and brutal assault a way to prove you're a man second only to wild beasts in the jungle

14 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
kill her if u cant endure
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Amhappy(f): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ OP. If the devil has taken over your wife,she can be delivered. Why is she afraid of your family and cant trust them with the kids? What are you still waiting for all these years to take your whole family to visit your parents occassionally? Divorce is not an option here,OP u have to Pray,talk,firm up,shout,persuade,plead,change the rules and save your home. I thank God my mama born plenty,only child na wahala.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by titsqueez(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
This almost happened to me too, wifey preferred only her people in my house. My mum would turn up and feel very unwelcome. She would not even acknowledge her, my dad stopped visiting completely. Meanwhile I was in a far away country.

When the news came to me I pick up phone told her if she get two head make I come that house see her mama or any of her siblings for my house.
Cut long story short she I arrived and she was struggling to care for twin boys by her self all her pipu don disappear. Had to call family meeting and beg before I relax.
Women can be very wicked to their mother in laws as well.

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
please its for beta for worster
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by mazizitonene(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
devour129: trust me that's what she is doing ! It's crazy but I fear for that guy
@least u people are acknowledging that women could be very devilish.
On d other hand, I don't think she will do any extreme evil....its bn over five years..but then again,she's a woman.....hmmm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.