Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (44014 Views)

If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by chioma134: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
greatestmistake: @ OP We are just in too similar shoes
I've written a similar experience to post on nairaland recently but was afraid that people that knows me in nairaland will deduce from the story that i am the one. I just opened a new nairaland I.D to be anonymous. Poster, your own is moi-moi case compared to what am passing through. MARRYING MY WIFE IS THE GREATEST MISTAKE I MADE IN MY LIFE. 2hrs will not be able to finish narrating the first paragraph if am to narrate the hell am passing through. For instance, as am typing this now, since Jan 2nd 2014 I've not been talking with my wife, only good morning and me dropping money for family upkeep. She can keep the face-off till Jesus returns. Whats the problem? I was to take my relation who stays with my bedridden mother to village on 2nd as my younger siblings have traveled to village. Then on 1st I told my wife to prepare with the kids by 7am next morning being 2nd that i will drive them to go and stay with my mother as i drive with the relation to village for a 9.am scheduled village meeting and to come back same day. My village is barely an 1hour journey. I woke up early around 6am and tapped her to wake and start preparing but she shouted at me. Later by 8:20 she is still putting on towel to go and bath, then I told her am leaving to go and pick the relation as time is already against us, that she should then transport herself to go and stay with my mum. Our residence is not up to 10mins drive to my parents place. I then left to village, while in village I tried calling her and my mother but due to network limitation i couldn't get them. To my greatest surprise around 4pm while in village my mother was able to reach us on phone and told me that she didn't see my wife again and have not taken her lunch as she hardly moves around with her clutches due to her health challenges. I tried calling my wife again and network was telling me switched off repeatedly. I cut short everything in village and speed off back to town and met my mother stranded alone, I almost shed tears seeing her. Then back to my house, I met my wife watching cable tv, I asked her why she didn't go to my mother again, she asked me while I left her instead of exercising little more patience waiting for her to bath and by the way how do i expect her to take public transport with 2 kids? (not up to 10mins transport). Since then I cut off communication with her in anger as I can't beat her, I can't send her packing due to my religious family upbringing. In fact my mother now is telling me to forget about what she did, that it was just the devil at work. She is a core christian.

Am tired of typing, this is just a tip of the iceberg of the devil am living with as wife. May God punish the day i first set my eyes on this lady cry cry

Wow!! Ur wife is the definition of wickedness. If she had issues with u,suƙely she didn't have to transfer the aggression to ur mum.Don't let this go unpunished,otherwise,it will repeat itself. Call a meeting btw u,ur mum and her and Express ur Hurt. If she has any iota of good in her, she will show remorse. If she does'nt, then only God can help u, Bro. Cheers.
@op, find out ur wife's grouse with ur parents and take it up from there. No woman wants her Child taken away from her,but she shouldn't have openly quarelled with u in ur parent's prevence. Forgive her, but 1st express ur sadness. I believe she would budge with time.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Osas001: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
opetu: My wife has been a torn on my flesh, giving me headaches daily. It happens dat I met her in my final year in school (fellowship), we got close just as friends nd within 7 mnths of knowing her one thing led to the other nd she got pregnant for me, well i accepted my responsibilty. telling my parents also, It was actually a thing of mixed feelingz, bein dat i am the only child of my parentz, at least thats like having a second child for dem. Long story short i decided to marry her cos of the baby..wit the notion dat we woud build our early relationship in marriage ..

Now issue is dat My wife doesnt like d idea when my parent come see me in my home, alwayz grummble, she doesn have a close relationship wit my mom, mom is alwayz sad about this..I ve been married for 5years now, ma kids ve only visited my parents for a week, anytime i bring up d idea of dem goin to see them..we always quarell!! just last week sunday ma parents left their home so dey come take d kids for d nu year break, i ddnt tell ma wife, but she found out, it was a fight that happened ....wit her tearing my clothes.. my old man nd momma both cried seein dis, dey had to travel back dat evening seein dat my so called wife ddnt welcome dem in my home, Dis is just d little i can narrate !!

I have two kids now, i kinda hate having a second child wit her, now am thinking divorce, which i dnt want to, tried to b patient, but its like shez getting evil advice from sumplaces everyday, how many years more does my parents ve on earth dat i wont make dem happy at least to be wit their grandkids!! at first i thought dis was normal, or is it a normal thing for mothers to cling to their child dat way?? maybe am too soft on her!! sigh i wish i never married her d first place, i only wanted to rewrite my mistake by marryin her.

This is an in-house situation... Bt if I were in ur shoes..... Hmmm..... First u av 2 man her up n let her know u love her too much and if she can't accept ur kids arnd ur parent, den she's asking for a problem... Make her feel uncomfortable arnd u, bt loving 2wards ur kids, threaten her n show 2 her dat ur nt happy wit her choice or decision, n comfort her that she has nothing to worry abt ur parent.. In situation like dis, u nid wisdom, n 2 play smart.. Ur d man of d house, show dat 2 her.. Bt yet, dnt settle for a divorce, cuz it doesn't solve d problem, bt creates anoder sweet problem.. Continue 2 be a loving husby 2wards her, n kippin tellin her 2 adjust n ask her Y ?
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
maasoap: So, help us send invitation to her. Slowpoke.
as old as u are. ur still daft. dnt be surprised if d op is d real cause. every1 in his perspective believes dey are right. boda ode
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by mossy(f): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg e..I have read through the post and all the comments,my contribution calm down,forgive her and wipe everything u know n think she has done to hurt u n ur parents in 2seconds..then go to her(ur wife) hold her warmly n give her a kiss not necessarily her mouth...take her in n talk to her,let her know u ar der to protect her n d kids cos dats d no1 fear of any mother,reassure her of ur love,..tackle any issue she brings up as her reason wit love,.and u wil see she wil willingly apologise n change..God dat instituted marriage says a man must leave mum n dad n cleave to his wife o,meaning;no control or contribution frm der o..save ur marriage wit wisdom..den pray together 4d home..inlaw shud not b d problem and even if de become d problem,hold ur wife in love n tackle it..not divorce o..u can't tell about d next wife!

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by patostation(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
That's why it is not ideal to engage in premarital sex; same reason why it is wrong to rush into marriage. Now you have married a stranger and you cannot get out of that marriage unless your wife gets involved in infidelity, speaking from the Christian point of view. For now, just endure because what God has joined together, your parents should not put asunder.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by okolosam(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pray 4 her
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by riadrims(f): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
TechWalker007:

Op, there goes your problem and you don't seem to recognize it.
You are trying to compensate your parents with your kids and that scares her to death!
Stop trying to do that, rather seek to build a happy family and your parents should be happy with that if they are not selfish.
I feel you have a good family in your parents but you need to take out this idea of "sacrificing" your kids to your parents.
I repeat, a woman who doesn't guard her kids jealously does not worth being a mother.

She may have gone too far with the disrespect but a woman will always be emotional!
Your parents should help you build a family of yours not seek to raise your kids because they had one.
Do you expect your wife to smile at that?
I personally do not take shii from a lady but I am not going to support you with this idea of compensating your parents with your kids.

With all due respect,I disagree with you. I normally don't comment,this would actually be a 1st. His wife has NO reason whatsoever to be hostile to his parents! If she has any problem,then she should sort it out with her husband,she knew b4 they got married,that he is the only son and child and she wouldn,t allow them access to both son and grandchildren? Women seem to forget they would also grow old and become mother in laws,I am a woman and if I cannot embrace my husband's family,then I shouldn,t be married to him!she is causing the poor parents undue grief,they don't deserve that
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by SELFWORTH: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
opetu:

I ddnt, we were both medical students nd she wasnt young, infact d whole pregnancy issue , she sure wanted it may b to trap me down, it was a one night thingy..yes i knw dats enough to get anyone pregnant, the marriage was sumthing she was happy about also.. Even in Our NYSC after marriage she started misbehaving saying i was cheating. it just a calamity marriage ..tnx..wud pray towards it

You should have prayed before you married. This is why the true churches of God discourage sex before marriage.

The sex clouds your judgement.

What you should have done then is what you should do now. PRAY.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by mkoabiola: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abi na u b dat my neighbour dat was shouting help! Help!! Help!!!
Cos it was thug of war.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Acidosis(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
I've written a similar experience to post on nairaland recently but was afraid that people that knows me in nairaland will deduce from the story that i am the one. I just opened a new nairaland I.D to be anonymous. Poster, your own is moi-moi case compared to what am passing through. MARRYING MY WIFE IS THE GREATEST MISTAKE I MADE IN MY LIFE. 2hrs will not be able to finish narrating the first paragraph if am to narrate the hell am passing through. For instance, as am typing this now, since Jan 2nd 2014 I've not been talking with my wife, only good morning and me dropping money for family upkeep. She can keep the face-off till Jesus returns. Whats the problem? I was to take my relation who stays with my bedridden mother to village on 2nd as my younger siblings have traveled to village. Then on 1st I told my wife to prepare with the kids by 7am next morning being 2nd that i will drive them to go and stay with my mother as i drive with the relation to village for a 9.am scheduled village meeting and to come back same day. My village is barely an 1hour journey. I woke up early around 6am and tapped her to wake and start preparing but she shouted at me. Later by 8:20 she is still putting on towel to go and bath, then I told her am leaving to go and pick the relation as time is already against us, that she should then transport herself to go and stay with my mum. Our residence is not up to 10mins drive to my parents place. I then left to village, while in village I tried calling her and my mother but due to network limitation i couldn't get them. To my greatest surprise around 4pm while in village my mother was able to reach us on phone and told me that she didn't see my wife again and have not taken her lunch as she hardly moves around with her clutches due to her health challenges. I tried calling my wife again and network was telling me switched off repeatedly. I cut short everything in village and speed off back to town and met my mother stranded alone, I almost shed tears seeing her. Then back to my house, I met my wife watching cable tv, I asked her why she didn't go to my mother again, she asked me while I left her instead of exercising little more patience waiting for her to bath and by the way how do i expect her to take public transport with 2 kids? (not up to 10mins transport). Since then I cut off communication with her in anger as I can't beat her, I can't send her packing due to my religious family upbringing. In fact my mother now is telling me to forget about what she did, that it was just the devil at work. She is a core christian.

Am tired of typing, this is just a tip of the iceberg of the devil am living with as wife. May God punish the day i first set my eyes on this lady cry cry

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by BloggingIq: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Austeenx: I need to see the picture of her, tearing your shirt, or it didn't happen.

really? undecided
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by emmyoha87(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nigga u reek of weakness, God has given men d authority over women n women influence over our life & future.
When her influence overrides your authority U R DOOMED!!!
Guy its time to be a commander, smoke Igboo ginger give am, them no born am well, it always works.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by loverboi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
I don't see any reason why you should be where you're not happy, u'r living this life for once and u don't know if u'll get a second chance, even if u will u shouldn't waste it!!!
Now, talk to ur woman, about how u feel, give her time to change , if she dosent send her packing and if u can't live with her and shut up!
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by TechWalker007: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
riadrims:
With all due respect,I disagree with you. I normally don't comment,this would actually be a 1st. His wife has NO reason whatsoever to be hostile to his parents! If she has any problem,then she should sort it out with her husband,she knew b4 they got married,that he is the only son and child and she wouldn,t allow them access to both son and grandchildren? Women seem to forget they would also grow old and become mother in laws,I am a woman and if I cannot embrace my husband's family,then I shouldn,t be married to him!she is causing the poor parents undue grief,they don't deserve that

Did you notice how the OP said he arranged with his parents to come take his kids without his wife's knowledge?
It's more like kidnap (abduction) and may even be termed illegal.

How can a man plan to kidnap his own kids with the help of his parents and y'all not seeing that's his problem.
How do you think the wife will see the parents who can do something like that?

Would the OP smile if the wife's parents say they want to come take the kids to live with them?

My 2 cents though.

7 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Lordlexyy: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
soul_glo: So you sat down and discussed with your parents to come get the kids and did not bother to mention it to their mother. Congratulations. You are the cause of your parents heartache and if they know that you never told your wife and still support your behavior then they are not being honest with you. They are adding to firewood to the fire. Good luck with your divorce. Ruin your children's life to make your parents who have lived their's already happy
And this is the best you can put together? You forgotten the part he said the wife doesn't see eye to eye with his mother and would never allowed the kids to visit his parents. You made attempt to defend your fellow woman without being objective. This is not boys and girls issue in case you don't know, this is a story of a man with an abusive wife and honestly seeking for advise and you come here with your usual rhetoric 'woman' bull crap. What if the man refuses to inform the wife before sending for his parents to fetch the kids, should that warrant that heavy dose of nasty treatment from her. Stop being hypocritical and call a bluff a bluff, instead of looking for some excuses to lash on the man. Most of you women are just the same. Disrespective.

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Margy: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
winkDivorce isn't going to work...best thing to do is to talk to her mum or someone very close to her..That's it
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Carsonv(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
BRO, Get the hell out of that hell-called-marriage.

You made the initial mistake of marrying her. For me, I can't stay a month more in that marriage. No regard for me, my parents et all. Tearing your clothes before your parents.

Your landlord must have been fed up to have agreed to be your lawyer...you too should be fed up.

YOU NEED SOME REAL LIVING MAN...that woman is sapping it all!

RUN! RUN!! RUNN!!! And never look back...you'll see what peace you'll feel out of the marriage
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by andyanders: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2014

My brother, it is a pity you are passing through this and I sincerely thank you for your courage and understanding the way you are handling the issue and also your decision not to throw her away.
Listen it is not normal the character your wife is exhibiting. There is spiritual manipulation in order to destroy your family. The problem here is that the devil has chosen your wife as a medium hence I advise you to seek the face of God and by the time you are through, your wife will become the best woman on earth. If you can go to SCOAN or Liberation Ministry at Ojudu or first get your TV cable and watch Emmanuel TV and see so many home like yours been reconciled. You will be blaming your wife here not knowing that it a spiritual manipulation that she is facing.May God help you.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by riadrims(f): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
It has nothing to do with his parents! She lacks training. What is marriage in the first instant? I am a lawyer by training and don't see how kidnapping comes into play. If she wasn't in agreement on that day,there are better ways of handling it without involving his parents. Was the@ op right? NO,he tried to be high handed but it backfired. Am happy,she has kids. May her in laws treat her the way she treats her in laws now. I tire for some women!
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
opetu: My wife has been a torn on my flesh, giving me headaches daily. It happens dat I met her in my final year in school (fellowship), we got close just as friends nd within 7 mnths of knowing her one thing led to the other nd she got pregnant for me, well i accepted my responsibilty. telling my parents also, It was actually a thing of mixed feelingz, bein dat i am the only child of my parentz, at least thats like having a second child for dem. Long story short i decided to marry her cos of the baby..wit the notion dat we woud build our early relationship in marriage ..

Now issue is dat My wife doesnt like d idea when my parent come see me in my home, alwayz grummble, she doesn have a close relationship wit my mom, mom is alwayz sad about this..I ve been married for 5years now, ma kids ve only visited my parents for a week, anytime i bring up d idea of dem goin to see them..we always quarell!! just last week sunday ma parents left their home so dey come take d kids for d nu year break, i ddnt tell ma wife, but she found out, it was a fight that happened ....wit her tearing my clothes.. my old man nd momma both cried seein dis, dey had to travel back dat evening seein dat my so called wife ddnt welcome dem in my home, Dis is just d little i can narrate !!

I have two kids now, i kinda hate having a second child wit her, now am thinking divorce, which i dnt want to, tried to b patient, but its like shez getting evil advice from sumplaces everyday, how many years more does my parents ve on earth dat i wont make dem happy at least to be wit their grandkids!! at first i thought dis was normal, or is it a normal thing for mothers to cling to their child dat way?? maybe am too soft on her!! sigh i wish i never married her d first place, i only wanted to rewrite my mistake by marryin her.

You married someone within 7 months because she gave you free pu**y. Nigerians and marriage. smh. You got what you deserve! Now, do the needful and divorce that biiiyyythc, get a girlfriend---- or 10 on the side--- and move on with your life.

Enjoy it! You got one life to live and spending it with a deranged, disrespectful, looney shouldn't be part of the plans.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by lolaxavier(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
hmmmmm.....

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Womanitarian(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Thats why i will never get married just deceiving those yeye gals...98% of ladies of today are evil.......Unbelievable shocked
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by deeptesting(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
The second episode,I am concerned about three set of people here,1. those who will massage your ego to kick your wife out and beat some senses into her, (2). Those who will say you need Jesus in your marriage and prayer,well heaven help those who help themselves,so they said, (3). Those who will say your wife is the worst thing that can happen to a man,you better get a divorce or she will kill you someday. My friend you cannot eat your cake and have it, marriage is a win win game and if you want it the other way round then you must be corky and learn how to put your partner on temporary heaven while he/she does your bidding without knowing..Believe me if a committee is set up to look into this matter they will surely be overwhelmed by the complaints your wife will throw in and so what is the way forward? Something must have triggered your wife attitude towards your parents which you are not willing to take the pain and time to find out but believes it is a must that she loves your parents and your wife also is killing the marriage by keeping her feelings in her heart, believing that you are into divination to read her mind. Up until the both of you grow up and begin to talk like adults who have come together for a common goal believe me nothing will work for you even divorce; as you will be going into your second marriage with the same gabbage and mindset...Do not adopt the flight approach towards your marriage it is the easy way but not the solution,adopt the fight approach and work it out.

2 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
It will be so nice if you have a heart to heart talk with her. Make her understand how you feel,she should also be free in pouring out all your worries to you.
Do recognise the fact that marriage is a life time investment and put aside your thoughts of considering a divorce. You could invite someone she holds in high esteem who she confides in to speak more sense into her head. Her parents should also be aware of her behavior as it could wreck your home. You both have kids so put aside all plans on ending the marriage as in the longrun,your kids will bear the brunt of the consequences. A broken home for your kids isn't the way out,do act wisely. All the best.

1 Like

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by tensor77(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Indulgent post by the poster who can't bear not getting his own way. Well you are now married so deal with that. That means the happiness of your wife and children should be priority numero uno.
Quite foolish of some male control freaks here saying he should break up his home because of his parents. Okay if he does that and gets married to another woman what is the guarantee that thee next one won't start acting up even more.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by ohzee(f): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
@op it's sad when women hate their in laws for no apparent reason. However divorce is just an easy way out and solves nothing. No matter the reason for the marriage you are already in it and can make it work. I believe your wife feels threatened by your parents because of the close bond you have. Also she believes you discuss her with them and they don't like her. Her children's love is the only thing she is sure of right now. Besides the marriage is still very young and you have a long way to go to achieve complete understanding of each other. All you need is to communicate more and don't see it as a war you must win. Also are you sure you are not too attached to them? Just take it easy and COMMUNICATE and empathize more. You will be surprised what you will find out if you listen.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by tensor77(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
riadrims: It has nothing to do with his parents! She lacks training. What is marriage in the first instant? I am a lawyer by training and don't see how kidnapping comes into play. If she wasn't in agreement on that day,there are better ways of handling it without involving his parents. Was the@ op right? NO,he tried to be high handed but it backfired. Am happy,she has kids. May her in laws treat her the way she treats her in laws now. I tire for some women!
And what is marriage. Could you please enlighten us. The way the OP is handling this matter could end up destroying the marriage.Yes our own reactions to a prevailing situation or attitude ends up making the problem worse.
After all this is his wife we are talking about. He should have understood her thoroughly by now after so many years and 2 Children.
He even confessed to hating seeing his wife and child together which demonstrates that he has a perverted manipulated soul.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by donem: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
ednut1: until we hear her version no comment
Seconded,
@ Op you've read this quoted comment? now give ur Nl account to ur wife to type her own version of the story.
On a lighter note i think you need God in your marriage, (try prayers) ur wife will surely change 4 good.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by tensor77(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
TechWalker007:
Op, there goes your problem and you don't seem to recognize it.
You are trying to compensate your parents with your kids and that scares her to death!
Stop trying to do that, rather seek to build a happy family and your parents should be happy with that if they are not selfish.
I feel you have a good family in your parents but you need to take out this idea of "sacrificing" your kids to your parents.
I repeat, a woman who doesn't guard her kids jealously does not worth being a mother.
She may have gone too far with the disrespect but a woman will always be emotional!
Your parents should help you build a family of yours not seek to raise your kids because they had one.
Do you expect your wife to smile at that?
I personally do not take shii from a lady but I am not going to support you with this idea of compensating your parents with your kids.
One of the few posters here that has written with wisdom insight and understanding. Which begs the question who are these guys on this thread just chatting bullshit. What is wrong with them that they have to contribute to this delicate matter even though they have nothing constructive to add.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by Diamonddamsel: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ibusho: my brother, if ur enemy get involve in an accident or has a serious illness, I bet u she will pack d children and run away but ur family will not leave u. U need to correct this before its too late. lf u loose ur grip as d head of d family then ur in for more insult from her. I do let my wife knows that without my family there is no me so den no born am well make e put mouth or even advice me on my extended family issues.

As much as those children bears ur surname they are ur property and u have 100% right over them. Take charge.

What a bad advice.When you get married its a covenant between the two of you.You both need to accept one another's family and be open in your dealings.That is the only way to guide against misconceptions about either party.
It's wrong to ask your parents to come and pick the children without informing their mother.The children are not 100% yours u bore them together.
Sort out your issues there might be something she is scared of possibly loosing her kids to your parents.
I can't imagine giving my kids to live to secondary school with my parents not to talk of my in-laws after all I carried the pregnancy for 9 months.
Fighting and divorce won't solve the problem there is no guarantee another woman will be ok with such an arrangement.Please talk and if possible go for counseling.
Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by tensor77(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
apache77:
Lol....am not d violent kinda guy sweerie..i hav neva hit a woma before and since dat day,i hav neva hit any one either.
I dont like aggressive people either- once i notice you r d aggressibe type either in speech or behaviour i pull away.
That said a mans got to do wat a mans gotta do- not all problems hav text book solutions...and am certainly not d type to stay awake wondering wat could work and wat would not- life is too short to indulge in such
You see-my wife(girlfriend den) was very refractive, and reason was- i was too gentle in relatin wit her. Infact friends often said i was afraid of her or like my elder brother, on one of his visits once said - you are like a lamb being led to the slaughter.'
She could talk to me n wag a finger in my eye, she could tell me very rudely to leave her prescence, and did i say zhe slapped me once?
Am not given to extremes of emotions be it either extreme love or extreme anger- just in d middle so i neva ever raised my voice on her.
She thought that was all der was to me- till that fateful night- and the course of our relationship changed.
We were many chasin her then- i am not her tribe. I wasnt d richest guy chasin her den....i was d youngest..and the d dat had the least materially. Plus i was thd last guy to cum into the picture- plus i beat her...wat no one else dared do.
Yet she is married to me now and we r happy happy..i dont hav even one complain about her conduct and even till today people still say i fear my wife too much.
Did i beat her into submission? Nope. It took us months to settle dat issue but we did and everyone knew their place- my obligationz and her place in d union
She needed a hiding and i had to giv it to her. It was a manual reset and it worked n we r good. Is she waitin for her pound of flesh? Nope- she even tries harder than me to make d marriage work n once a woman puts in effort in marriage, it works moreso as she is even drawing closer n closer to God.
I see her effort and i try as much as possible to be a good husband. Have i ever shouted on her ever since den? She hardly gives me cause to and wen am.annoyed, i simply leave d house.
And wen i do, she kws shes not seein me dat night till after work the next day. So she tries very hard not to upset me and i do try to reward her good attitude by behaving myself.
A woman who does not give u any problems, ehy would you as d man become d agent the provocatuer?
Everything stated wit dat manual reset- and beating told her who d boss was..and we r good.
It worked for me- doesnt mean it will work for d next man tho
You do realise that you haven't solved the problem. You have in fact been using the threat of violence to maintain peace in your relationship. Now the question is what if your partner has not forgiven you for almost beating her to death in public but has secretly vowed to take vengeance. She could well be biding her time as women do. Yet foolishly you are coming here to brag instead of being remorseful and repentant for your animalistic behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? by emmabest2000(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Marriage is like playing piano , at first you must learn to play by the rules , and then you must forget the rules and play from your heart , Op take note ....
GOODLUCK .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.