Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (63584 Views)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by BluePearls(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
You guys seem to like each other alot and 'half naked cuddling' is reserved for intimate relationships. From my point of view, you guys are cheating on your partners. I think its only a matter time before u bleep eachother. Have you guys considered dating? Cus obviously there's a chemistry btw u two.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Fitzy4real(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Obiagu1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Not strange though.

You guys are just not sure what to do with each other.
You probably have better chemistry with each other that with your current boy/girl friends.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by funnyx(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
May be the OP's worwority fit wake dead bodi grin grin I don't know how a sexually active man endure such closeness with an attractive lady and not do the deed.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Calito4real(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
I concur wit d sayin "All men ar not dog" bt stil dat guy av gotta chek himself tbh
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Lexaccord(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
I am sure she wouldn't like that. But the fuy strong o. Chei!!! Boxers and bra and nothing Nna men! grin

Negation: You guys are funny! Why is the guy gay? Not all men are dogs.

OP, sin or not, if you are not in love with your man, dump him and advice your bestie to do the same with his girl. And if you love your man, end this 419 friendship tonight even.

Anything else, and you and your BFF are being a little selfish. Unless you wouldn't mind your man shacking up with some hottie, giving her massages and getting major boners while you think he's at bible class.

Pitshure that.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by joshuaidibia(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew. SHAME ON KONJI

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by chrisja(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hahahahuhuhahahahuhuhu, My God, hahahahahahaha, ROFLOL, Abeg carry on jor till FIRE catch petrol Station, & u guys break oda pple's heart.... Hahahahahahaha. Carry on Jor, Fire Go
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Alexanderpope(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
@op. I put it to you that I your friend is not gay or impotent, then it is a matter of time before he configure your pussyberry.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by gbanikiti(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
I think have watched this movie. #thinking.
@op. do u have the season 2?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by dearbunny: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
This is another episode of super story from wale adenuga production
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by allbright(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
He is not your BF so what is your business cuddling each other in the first place? If this your best friend was a female would you cuddle each other? Please be sincere to yourself for ones, how can you cuddle each other in your bra n pant while he is on his boxers right on d bed or couch alone and you don't get aroused and he dose not get a hard on and you don't Bleep, you think you are talking to babies ehnm, oh please tell us the truth!
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by tnktosin(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9:

Guys, he respects me alot and he is a gentleman to the core.
I was once a gentle man too...Hmmm, he'll regret it later, trust me.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by vivalavida(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9: Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

OMG i am sooooo confused!!!M

U finished NYSC since 2006 as a lady and u are not yet married? Old woman like u still dey do boyfriend/girlfriend tins and cuddling with your bestie. Chai!!!!!!!!!!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Shankboye(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9: Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

. Just explain to ur boi friend.. U ar not cheating atall, I'm sure he'll understand
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Freksy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2014

If you don't know, and would really like to know, go and ask your partner. Your failure to share this with him therein lies the truth of what you are doing.

You both are Christians? LOL...
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by lightwriter(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
undecidedSeriously, i got nothing 2 advice u on 4 nw. I'm only waiting till the tym u come back crying 4 help here with this BIG Headline; "My BEST MALE FWEND BLEEPED ME BY MISTAKE
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by tucee31: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9:

Very soon for what? You people have dirty minds and you need to cleanse your minds and ask God to forgive you and renew your heart and he will. Trust me.

Pls leave God out of this matter jor. Its outright cheating! Or has he told his girlfriend dat both of u cuddle and u sleep over @ his place?
Can u boldly tell ur pastor in church that dats what u guys do in secret?
Can u boldly tell ur b/friend also that that is what u do?
#smh#
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by kraftyiyk: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
LORETA09, your story is incomplete...with pant n bra, and d guy on boxers, haba , we no be fools naw, ah ah, you obviously deleted the part where you did it grin grin grin grin, caz i aint gonna beleive any shit like we never did it.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Richy4(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
People are just so quick to jump into this gay thing. every thing is seen as gay. even people that does not know what it means. He is just as confuse as you are.

He feel he does not want to destroy the trust you have for him.by moving to the next level which is sex or being in a relationship. since you have been thinking about this, why not ask him if he loved you enough to be with you in terms of marriage. if he says yes, good for you.

I think you guys are what i call soul mate. It takes time for people to find something like that. Go on,ask him about it. if he says yes, you have hit a jackpot young lady. you will do no wrong ever. even if you kill his mother in his presence, he will say she fainted when you were holding her wink.

based on the question you asked if you are cheating on your partners by being together, the answer is yes. what do you call running from the arms of your partner to be with another person cuddling and passing the night?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by tucee31: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9:

Very soon for what? You people have dirty minds and you need to cleanse your minds and ask God to forgive you and renew your heart and he will. Trust me.

Pls leave God out of this matter jor. Its outright cheating! Or has he told his girlfriend dat both of u cuddle and u sleep over @ his place?
Can u boldly tell ur pastor in church that dats what u guys do in secret?
Can u boldly tell ur b/friend also that that is what u do?
#smh#
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by addictiv(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Clears throat#
this goes only to the beauriful ladies in the house...those in need of a friend with cuddle benefits can hit me up asap...we ll hug,cuddle etc. You re very free to dress in ur panties. Least I forget, I deal on a first come first serve basis. Thank u
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by zelexotunla(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
There are many things involve in dis o i beg. Is either d Op na wor wor type wey no get them (as in all d mentionable) or d guy na JOB type. Another is either one of there partners has been fully committed and hooked or waiting and praying for failure of their relationship b4 dey will do d needful. All na wash jor. But imagine ur own fake boyfriend find both of una in bra and pant and ur yeye bestie in boxer what would you say to him/her? This is where u gat no conscience atal and not a gud christian because either of is waiting for ur relationship to fail. My 2kobo sha
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by gbanikiti(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
tnktosin:
I was once a gentle man too...Hmmm, he'll regret it later, trust me.
. the regret would be in 80 leaves. I also wore that shoe
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by amyen(f): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
You need not ask anyone, for you already know its a sin.search your conscience

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by omebe(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
You never talk true,come one complete the story am waiting with one bottle of beer.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by livingstoneony(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
jay bee: Yes you are cheating and he is Gay

Chei mo jeri ara mi mehn (I trust myself).
Even if my mind agrees, my troublesome 3rd leg that sometimes insist it's got a mind of its own wouldn't allow me
very gay my guy...
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by AdorableJosh(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
alutacontinua: Lol.....
Show your post to your boyfriend and ask him if you're cheating or not! cheesy

End of.
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by amyen(f): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
You need not ask anyone, for you already know its a sin.search your conscience grin
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by BluePearls(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Jalal: Wias the OP? Let her cum and answer all the erections....sori questions raised! Or has the cuddling session started?

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by koreat(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
I still de Wonder how person go enter nairaland today come de front page...
Me never even be 1st to comment sef?
Lol smh nawa oh
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by lolaxavier(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pete Edochie once said......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Steps To Make Your Woman Scream Non-stop In Bed / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.