Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56734 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2014
If this is actually the CV she submitted to the Senate, I honestly don't think the woman has any case to answer with the lawmakers. The only problem here is the misrepresentation done on the Ministry of Aviation's website and all over cyberspace, about a MBA, she probably never attained. In saner climes, people do resign over that. However, Nigeria is a different place entirely.

I believe she was a student of St. Paul's college and the link on her facebook adds credence to that. To add any foreign higher institution to your facebook, you must at least have the student number. However, the only question should be if she actually graduated from there.

Still observing to see how everything plays out. cool
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by SolidMoney: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Shame on SaharaReporters.How could it have based their allegations on the UNOFFICIAL CV.Wikipedia as we all know could be edited by anybody.The CV posted on the official Aviation Ministry website is not her official CV.The mistake could have been made by any of her staff.You don't expect her to monitor every write up about her.She has a lot of administrative work on her hand to perform.The ONLY official CV is the one sent to the senate which shows she NEVER claimed to have obtained a masters degree from the said college.Shame on SR for its junk journalism.They will never succeed in their attempt to pull this hardworking woman down.It is no more business as usual at the aviation ministry,meritocracy must take precedence.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by efilefun(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus:

But you are a liar and a supporter of lies. You are a disgrace. A cheat who spreads false information all over the Internet. APC is a party of fraudsters and liars. And both of you fit each other well
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by efilefun(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus:

But you are a liar and a supporter of lies. You are a disgrace. A cheat who spreads false information all over the Internet. APC is a party of fraudsters and liars. And both of you fit each other well

So facebook is the official website of senate or 9ja aviation sector right? Abeg u need correct Alomo and Ogidiga to correct ur thinking
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Of course she can. Now that it has come to her attention that there was an error in her biography. She will ask that it be edited but if she does that now, trust the SW media to hijack it and say she's cleaning the data.

It'll be another way for their news papers to make money. Do you think this newspapers care about you? Mehn those guys got bills to pay, they care about what sells. Propaganda or True story, it doesn't matter.

Let the Biography stay there for now, it will be edited later.

where is her honorary doctorate award from, Mr. PPP?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by gUdoka: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2014
Hey guys..Has anybody heard of Ngalaba? my friend told me she won a recharge card by just playing the game and she sent me a site, www .ngalaba.com.ng. Has anyone heard of this?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2014
eGuerrilla: It is funny how this CV is at odds with the citation presented to the senate

MBA in 1982-1983 (Citation)
NYSC in 1982-1983 (CV)

Until Madam clears the air herself, I am taking the following positions:

(1) No MBA exists
(2) No NYSC discharge certificate exists

Oga you sure say you dey take your medicine? grin Where you take see MBA in 1982-1983 Citation for her CV? Abeg look the CV again, abi the English hard to read? Make we call interpreter?

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Timijo(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2014
theoctopus: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV. The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria?ref=stream
That is why it is good not to take any Nigeria news reporters so serious. I have come to realised that the journalists in Nigeria are working for their pockets.
May God help us in this country.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx: If this is actually the CV she submitted to the Senate, I honestly don't think the woman has any case to answer with the lawmakers. The only problem here is the misrepresentation done on the Ministry of Aviation's website and all over cyberspace, about a MBA, she probably never attained. In saner climes, people do resign over that. However, Nigeria is a different place entirely.

I believe she was a student of St. Paul's college and the link on her facebook adds credence to that. To add any foreign higher institution to your facebook, you must at least have the student number. However, the only question should be if she actually graduated from there.

Her honorary doctorate award on her official CV, was from a fictitious university that never existed.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by blezynetym(f): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Let criticts allow Stella abeg. Na jealousy dey kill una. She is a legend.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2014
SolidMoney: Shame on SaharaReporters.How could it have based their allegations on the UNOFFICIAL CV.Wikipedia as we all know could be edited by anybody.The CV posted on the official Aviation Ministry website is not her official CV.The mistake could have been made by any of her staff.You don't expect her to monitor every write up about her.She has a lot of administrative work on her hand to perform.The ONLY official CV is the one sent to the senate which shows she NEVER claimed to have obtained a masters degree from the said college.Shame on SR for its junk journalism.They will never succeed in their attempt to pull this hardworking woman down.It is no more business as usual at the aviation ministry,meritocracy must take precedence.

Sahara Reporters did no wrong here. She actually misled people by posting a fake academic background on the official Ministry of Aviation's website. And you need to understand that the CV she submitted to the Senate is confidential and they have no right whatsoever to reveal it to a 3rd party.

SR did what a proper investigative journalism outlet ought to do. However, it was done by using the woman's misrepresentation of her own academic background. If I were you, I would laud SR for doing a splendid job. And critique the woman for telling porkies everywhere about a MBA she never attained.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2014
dokunbam:

is that not PHd am seeing under her name?

Honestly i thought they said people from the SW are the most educated.

No offence intended, but if the most educated tribe don't know what an honorary PhD is, then i think it is fair that the tithe is withdrawn and given to those who are more intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2014
ogayor: Can this be her real cv.
The maker of this cv cannot even write Anambra state correctly. Or was it then called ANAMBARA STATE

Yes that's the way we say it.

Just like we say yorooba, or awussa. We pronounce our vowels. cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Her honorary doctorate award on her official CV, was from a fictitious university that never existed.

She's definitely a serial liar from the pits of hell. However, the honorary doctorate award is not part of her academic background - so that's negligible. The lawmakers can't really do much (if this is actually her CV), to be honest. Only GEJ can do the "needful" by sacking her for lack of honesty. Or if she cares about her integrity, she would resign. Other than those two scenarios - she has no case to answer.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Oga you sure say you dey take your medicine? grin Where you take see MBA in 1982-1983 Citation for her CV? Abeg look the CV again, abi the English hard to read? Make we call interpreter?

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

1. Where did this Cv emanates from? definitely not Nigerian Senate. Mind you, Senate is on recess and they can never release statement via facebook when they have an official website.

2. The Cv has been doctored before the purported and phantom release by The Senate.

3. However, the typographical errors in this so-called official CV of hers, makes one to doubt whether such citation was the one submitted to Senate for her screening eg misspelling of her own state Anambara.

This clearly shows this is an hurriedly put together CV to save face.

4. She also stated she has an Honorary doctorate award from Pacific Christian University in 1998 in her so called official CV. No university of such exists. The closest to it was Pacific Christian College, that attained University status in 1997 and was changed to Hope International University the same year.

You have a long way to go to earn your PPP pay.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by daruche(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2014
check this site : http://ihuanedo.ning.com/profiles/blogs/stella-ogiemwonyi-sea

Stella Ogiemwonyi – Sea Petroleum & Gas
Stella Oduah Ogiemwonyi is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sea Petroleum and Gas (SPG). Born on January 5, 1962 in Onitsha, Anambra State, Stella knew exactly what she wanted from her early age. After her studies at St. Paul’s College, Lawrence Ville, Virginia in the United States in 1983, Oduah joined the Nigeria National Petroleum Company (NNPC).

Speaking in an interview some years ago, Oduah explained why she joined the government owned corporation. “I wanted to be in oil and gas, and I felt my first leg should be in a national company and NNPC happened to be the in-thing at that time. It was either NNPC or banking and I just didn’t go into banking. I wanted oil and gas and so I was lucky I passed the interviewed at NNPC and I went in,” she had responded.

In 1992, she took a bold step which confounded many of her colleagues, when she floated Sea Petroleum and Gas with a N200, 000 bank facilities. Her reason: “I don’t think I left NNPC to set up SPG. I left NNPC because I wanted to do something more challenging. I left NNPC because I wasn’t getting enough job satisfaction. That’s why I left.

She stepped boldly into a male dominated industry, threading where angels dread as she followed her passion. Oduah’s SPG has become an octopus in the oil and gas sector. She has since branched into the real estate sector in the Lekki axis in Lagos, providing office accommodation to companies like Chevron Nigeria etc.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Sahara Reporters did no wrong here. She actually misled people by posting a fake academic background on the official Ministry of Aviation's website. And you need to understand that the CV she submitted to the Senate is confidential and they have no right whatsoever to reveal it to a 3rd party.

SR did what a proper investigative journalism outlet ought to do. However, it was done by using the woman's misrepresentation of her own academic background. If I were you, I would laud SR for doing a splendid job. And critique the woman for telling porkies everywhere about a MBA she never attained.

So ministers manage aviation ministry websites?
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ifeci: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2014
See how easily Nigerians can be deceived! So Stellahs cv is one page abi? The cv dt is being talked about is an 8 pager and the reference of having a P.hd was made in the 6th or 7th page and som1 hs jst deliberately posted the 1st page only & almost all of u fell for it.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

She's definitely a serial liar from the pits of hell. However, the honorary doctorate award is not part of her academic background - so that's negligible. The lawmakers can't really do much (if this is actually her CV), to be honest. Only GEJ can do the "needful" by sacking her for lack of honesty. Or if she cares about her integrity, she would resign. Other than those two scenarios - she has no case to answer.

Honorary doctorate is not part of academic background. Why on earth did she lied to Nigerians about award she was not given. that is a question on her integrity. if you can lie about small things like award, how much more bigger things.

She is simply a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Tinyemeka(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Liar from the pit of hell, I am not an APC supporter. Even if I am, I have the right to support good governance. I recognise one, when I see one and I can recognise a corrupt stinking and clueless government, when I see one,

What is there in Madam Stealer entering her room and bringing out her MSc certificate from "USA" and let her show the world.

Senate is now her megaphone. Was senate there when she was editing and lying in her CV.
Her name is Stella Oduah.
Are you really this daft? undecided
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2014
Why should people be making a mockery of democracy in Nigeria. They are also making a satire of an important issue. Mentioning the Senate - the upper chamber of the legislative arm of government is also a matter of concern. Firstly, under Tambuwal's leadership of the House, it is very difficult to mention House of Representatives, that is a no hiding place. Despite the fact that the constitution only permits the senate to screen Ministerial nominee, that does not exclude the House from scrutinizing the profile of Ministerial nominee. The House of Reps also has the profile of the Ministers.

While the Minister of Aviation was at the Senate thrice for interrogation on the =N=255M bullet proof cars deal, it was on record that she was not interrogated or screened. During the OBJ era, Mrs Bolaji Osomo that was sacked by OBJ without querry for non transparent sales of FG houses in Lagos to PDP top shots was later interrogated by Senator Ikechukwu Obiora led Senate Committee on Housing at the Senate. The 'hope for Nigeria' facebook account that has been turned by this Nairalander to a senate facebook account may be taken as the official Senate facebook account by those in his low level school of thought. Senate may never come out to deny the facebook account as it is a very trivial issue only for lesser mind. Greater mind knows the truth. we are watching. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria does not own that facebook account.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2014
ifeci: See how easily Nigerians can be deceived! So Stellahs cv is one page abi? The cv dt is being talked about is an 8 pager and the reference of having a P.hd was made in the 6th or 7th page and som1 hs jst deliberately posted the 1st page only & almost all of u fell for it.

Shows us your own copy.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Afam4eva(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2014
eGuerrilla: It is funny how this CV is at odds with the citation presented to the senate

MBA in 1982-1983 (Citation)
NYSC in 1982-1983 (CV)

Until Madam clears the air herself, I am taking the following positions:

(1) No MBA exists
(2) No NYSC discharge certificate exists

Can you help us with the source to the transcxripts of the citation.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by superstar1(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Tinyemeka:
Her name is Stella Oduah.
Are you really this daft? undecided

how does whatever name i decide to call her your business.

Another Igbo from the cave and redmud of alaigbo. His name says it all. Tiny head, tiny brain.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Oshosam(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2014
You believe the Senate, the same Senate that made NLC/TUC leaders smiled to the bank after most Nigerians put their hopes in the latter for a reversal in the fuel pump price from N97 to N65. The same Senate that has not been able to make GEJ sit tight because of their compromise. They also tried same with ASUU but Faggae refused anyway. It may interest you to know that Stella Oduah's wikipedia profile was still edited this morning and will continue to be edited till she is sacked just for GEJ to come for a second term. It may interest you to know that she is one of the petroleum marketers that are importing fuel for us to pay N97 for a litre of fuel. Nigeria, We Hail Thee!

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Shame on sahara reporters for such unprofessional gimmick.

Shame on FemibFani Kayode, you have not said what it is you want with this woman.

Shame on all the people already insulting abusing and dragging the president's name into this.[size=50pt] Shame shame shame[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1:

Honorary doctorate is not part of academic background. Why on earth did she lied to Nigerians about award she was not given. that is a question on her integrity. if you can lie about small things like award, how much more bigger things.

She is simply a fraud.

She was awarded a doctorate degree..

The issue was that they were contesting her MSc.. Sadly, she did not claim she had an MSc on her Curriculum Vitae..

You need to stop embarrassing yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

So ministers manage aviation ministry websites?

Stop feigning ignorance and acting dumb. If she never alluded to attaining a fictitious MBA to the webmaster who uploaded the junk, how come it was posted there? I'm sure she was aware of it before this debacle, how come she never told them to edit it?

I guess the Nigerian mentality and attaching importance to useless titles people never earned is responsible for that.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Ammanda(f): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2014
nairaman66:

Stewpid bench warmers called the SENATE.. Who cares if she had PHd or MSc.. Sack the damn lady for her corrupt minded acts, is this too difficult? Haba!!!!!!!!!! Nigeria which way?
calm, Your BP is 99/198. It a dangerous state u r.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Stop feigning ignorance and acting dumb. If she never alluded to attaining a fictitious MBA to the webmaster who uploaded the junk, how come it was posted there? I'm sure she was aware of it before this debacle, how come she never told them to edit it?

I guess the Nigerian mentality and attaching importance to useless titles people never earned is responsible for that.

Dude!!! shocked

You are with them?!

Adonbelivit!!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2014
subnormal: I have 2 issues with the cv released by NASS
1) why was it published on Facebook and not through the NASS webpage or a proper media house?

2) why is there a conflict btw the profile on the aviation webpage and the cv by NASS.

ANSWERS:

1) It was published exclusively by Premium Times News Paper http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

2) Stella Oduah is not the Computer Programmer, Computer Engineer or Computer Scientist of the Ministry of Aviation. Does Obama write what you read on the white house website. www.whitehouse.gov ? Will you hold Obama responsible if an error is made on his biography on the White House website?

I hope i have answered your question.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by khamas19: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx: If this is actually the CV she submitted to the Senate, I honestly don't think the woman has any case to answer with the lawmakers. The only problem here is the misrepresentation done on the Ministry of Aviation's website and all over cyberspace, about a MBA, she probably never attained. In saner climes, people do resign over that. However, Nigeria is a different place entirely.

..seconded....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.